The equestrian app which helps riders to reach their goals together with their horses. An app for horse riding that automatically tracks the horse’s movements and gives it back as valuable information to the rider. A new way to improve horse management. Add your stable, horses and connect with your co-riders. Come closer to your equestrian team and connect with your horse friends, coach, farrier, veterinarian and trainer. Plan and organize your equestrian life in a horse customized calendar and give your team and your dearest peace of mind by sharing your position live while riding. More than 250 000 riders use Equilab, in all disciplines; show jumping, dressage, eventing, Icelandic horses, western, horse racing, endurance riding, polo, academic art of riding.
- You can focus on your feeling in the saddle while Equilab captures every hoof step
- Analyze your training pattern over time and understand your progress
- Come closer to your team and share your trainings with them
- Collect everything about your equestrian life in the same place
- Plan and organize future events for you and your horse
- Stay safe when you are out hacking or ride alone in the arena by sharing your position
- Works for Icelandic horses
- Integrates with the Google Fit app
- Works with Apple Watch & Android Wear
Equilab automatically measures your trainings with the help of your phone’s sensors and shows:
- Gait distribution during your trainings
- Percentage distribution between right and left turns during the exercise
- Beat, stride and speed
- Time and distance
- Map of your riding tracks
- Energy consumption for the rider and horse
- Compilation of your training history
- Horse diary of your trainings
Place your phone in a tight fit pocket close to your body or in a sports armband.
Do you feel nervous when you or someone you love are out hacking or ride when no one is at the stable? We listened to that, and therefore, we created Safety Tracking. Riders all around the world have told us that they feel uncomfortable while they are riding if no one knows where they are. They have tried to solve that by texting someone when they start to ride and when they are back. But still, who knows if something happens in between and if something happens, where the rider is? Safety Tracking solves that. Let someone follow your ride live from their phone until you are back safe. Equilab shares your position and important information about your ride from the saddle, so if something happens to you, they who follow you will see exactly where you are on the map.