Simple radio _ Free music listening 한국인기가요
- Music stations specializing in domestic and overseas internet radio broadcasting
- Listen live streaming of internet radio broadcasts at home and abroad
- Provides music broadcasting of various genres including latest songs, trot, pop songs, old pop, CCM, jazz, chansong
* Internet radio broadcasts are selected by developers directly through Internet search.
* All stations are offered as free music listening and are simply optimized for free music listening.
(※ Simple radio provides only sorted links of broadcasting stations and can not participate in selection of broadcasting or broadcasting contents at all.)
★ Application Features
- Easy to find list method
- Providing popularity ranking of music stations
- Convenient to slide between menu
- End time reservation (end reservation at bedtime)
- Listen with friends with Katok (Support latest Katok version)
- Show the song in the air
- Broadcast end in notification window
- Convenient free music listening and favorite functions
- From the latest songs to adult songs, trot pop music genre perfect for all music listening
* Developed for all ages to choose and listen to broadcasts conveniently.
* Simple Radio is a free music paradise as a collection of Internet radio broadcasts.
★ Music broadcasting broadcasting genre
Pop, Classic, Jazz, New Age, J-Pop / Annie, Rock / Metal, Sound, 7080's, Comprehensive Music, CCM / Christianity, Buddhist / Catholic Track & Electronic
* A total of 16 genres are available in various categories.
* Religion / CCM / Christianity, Buddhism / Catholicism, etc.
* Free music apps are recommended for simple radio.
* Simple Radio will continue to be your free music paradise in the future.
[Data Usage Guide]
▶ If you use Wi-Fi network in one place, you can listen to the broadcast continuously.
▶ If you use 4G / LTE, data charges may apply depending on the subscription plan.
Simple Radio is an Internet broadcast link collection application. It does not store and manage the broadcast contents provided through the application. It is the responsibility of each broadcasting operator to be responsible for the operation of the content being broadcast.