1) Download and print a chart like this: http://www.allaboutvision.com/eye-test/snellen-chart.pdf
2) Open the app and try to see through the circle image and focus on the lowest line of text you can see.
3) Cover one eye with your hand or large spoon. Regain focus on the same line from above.
4) Take a step back and try to hold your focus on that line before moving to the next biggest line.
5) Relax! Play with your focus but let your eyes do the work. Feel them changing and adjusting automatically.
6) Take a total of 9 steps backwards (going slowly) and reverse the process as you walk forward.
7) Switch to the other eye and repeat.
8) Your eyes will be tired, but the sensations you felt should be pretty exciting. After a few days you should find that when you relax your eyes naturally go into a state where things at a distance are a bit clearer.
9) Use the app once in the morning and once at night. Back and forth once per eye is enough! Don't feel like you need to over do it.
10) As your vision improves remember that suddenly having better vision can be disorientating. Just like getting new glasses!