- Multi-Touch pinch-to-zoom where supported, or double-tap to zoom in, tap the zoom-out button to zoom out
- Batch download multiple maps in the background
- Quick links to the MTA's online route details
- Create custom home screen shortcuts to any map or quick-link
- Choose where to save you map tiles (defaults to SD Card)
*** Over 5M users have used MyCityWay to guide their city experiences***
*** Number 1 iTunes Travel App (Vegas Way) & Top 5 Travel App by news media***
Key Features include access to valuable information about:
Transit News and Alerts
Wi-Fi Hot Spots
Nightlife - Bars, Clubs, Comedy, Music and Dancing
Art Galleries and Museums
Theaters - shows
Train/Rail Locations and Arrival Times
Outdoor and Indoor Recreation - Beaches, Zoos, Aquariums, Parks, Bowling, Yoga, Hiking, Pools, Libraries, Tennis Courts, Playgrounds
Events across multiple categories
Beauty and Spa
Post Office, UPS and Fedex locations
Apartments to rent and for sale
Create lists of your favorite spots and share with your family and friends
and so much more
Enjoy instant access to everything that's happening around you in New York, with just a simple tap on your iPhone get to the information you need for a great city experience, based on location.
You have everything you need in your city in one single easy-to-use app. Get around better, faster and smarter. Free to download now, with offline access to important information like bus and rail maps.
What people are saying about MyCityWay:
"… maybe this is the future of apps? One button leads to a dozen rich choices …" Tboomer
" I generally never write reviews for apps but this blew me away today … this is GOLD!" ifrowned
"everyone in … need this. It's incredible how many useful features this single app has." mcrobot
And check out the newest all in one real time app from "MyCityWay" - over 40 cities now in the one app with a great new design and easy access to even more information to plan your city experience.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
New York City is an enormous city. Each of its five boroughs is the equivalent of a large city in its own right and may itself be divided into districts. These borough and district articles contain sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
New York City (also referred to as "New York", "NYC", "The Big Apple", or just "The City" by locals), is the most populous city in the United States. It lies at the mouth of the Hudson River in the southernmost part of the state, which is part of the Mid-Atlantic region of the U.S. The city spans a land area of 305 square miles (790 km²).
New York City has a population of approximately 8.2 million people. The New York Metropolitan Area, which spans lower New York, northern New Jersey, and southwestern Connecticut, has a population of 18.7 million, making it the largest metropolitan area in the U.S. As of 2007, it was 5th largest in the world, after Tokyo, São Paulo, Mexico City and Seoul.
New York City is a center for media, culture, food, fashion, art, research, finance, and trade. It has one of the largest and most famous skylines on earth, dominated by the iconic Empire State Building.
This application features status display and up to the minute information. The power of knowledge in the tips of your fingers.
Please NOTE the Data is from the MTA site and updated by the MTA
Added safety for failed services from MTA Status API
- Fixed Orientation Bug when loading data
- Updated Loading UI
- Updated Refresh
- Added Loading screen
- Added Multi-threading
- New UI
Our free NYC Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover NYC.
★★★ Install our app and get FREE walking tours with private guide! ★★★
6 FREE walking NYC tours! SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, Manhattan, Lower East Side.
★★★ NEW FEATURES:
- 14 days weather forecast with offline mode
- Guided tours, city and airport transfers. Biggest collection of things to do!
- Interactive, high-resolution, large-format, full zoomed map
- Tourist offline phrase book (english, spanish, german, france, italian)
- Completly new integrface (flat design)
Features of NYC City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Offline city info and attraction list
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
New York City, with a population of over 8.1 million, is the most populous city in the United States. Alone, it makes up over 40 percent of the population of New York state. It is known for its status as a center for finance and culture and for its status as the largest gateway for immigration to the United States.
- Search for different types of permitted events
- Find events near you
- Get directions to events
- Avoid street closures while driving
(not optimized for tablets)
Museums In New York isn't a digital yellow pages like most museum apps. U get useful info like:
Works w/Samsung Galaxy Tab!
- all 5 boroughs!
-choose by category
-1 touch navigation to address
-directly email & phone museum
-hours of operation & cost
-easily link to collections,events,etc
-rental & intern availability
Follow on Twitter @AndroidsFuture
-Locations of the closest NYC subway and NJ PATH stations using GPS
-Easy to follow walking directions
-Augmented reality view that points you in the right direction
-Map of your current position
• Who is playing the next concert on the Great Lawn?
• When does ice skating at Lasker Rink begin?
• Why is there a statue of King Jagiello at Turtle Pond?
• Where is the nearest bathroom?
Introducing the official app of Central Park, everything you ever wanted to know about the Park and then some!
Created by the Central Park Conservancy, this is the perfect guide for everyone from first time visitors to native New Yorkers.
The app features:
• Fully interactive map: Headed for the top of Cherry Hill or just looking for ice cream with a cherry on top? We’ve got you covered.
• GPS location technology: Do you know where you are? The app does.
• Customizable notifications: Go exploring! Set up your notifications and let your phone alert you when you approach any of the Park’s hundreds of landmarks.
• The inside story: Find out all about Central Park’s breath taking sights and rich history dating back over 150 years.
• The latest news on events: What’s going on tonight? One click and it’s in your calendar. You can even check out up-to-the-minute posts on our Twitter feed.
• Beautiful Central Park photos: Can’t make it to the Park today? Take a stroll through over 200 images of the Park’s most loved points of interest.
It’s the most comprehensive app for Central Park from the people who made the Park the world-renowned landmark it is today. Now you can be more Central to the Park than ever, compliments of our members and staff, who know the park inside and out.
The Central Park Conservancy is a private, not-for-profit organization under contract with New York City. Founded in 1980, the Conservancy restored and renovated Central Park, once regarded as dangerous and crime-ridden, to one of New York’s greatest treasures.
***APP UPDATE #3 - JUNE 2013***
-New App icon!
-We've made it faster to select the right station in the list (we now remember the spot the list was left in)
-Fixed the crash on the 1 line, the crash upon device rotation, and a few more
-Station updates (more soon!)
***APP UPDATE #2 - MAY 2013***
-Just pushed the newest update -- the app now includes ALL STOPS in NYC! Tell your friends.
-We've updated a whole bunch of stations in NYC.
***APP UPDATE #1 - APRIL 2013***
-The app now works on ALL android devices
-Photo assets are no longer stored on the SD card (meaning they'll no longer show up among your personal photos)
In the next update:
-Even more updates to various stations...thanks to all the users that have sent in corrections and updates -- we're going through one by one and making those changes.
-Correcting several bugs and errors (like a crash on rotation bug)
-A prettier homescreen.
-A cooler icon
In future updates:
-Who knows...the more people buy the app the more we can afford to work on it and add cool stuff -- so tell your friends! And please leave us a nice review so we can continue to invest more in the product
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org or @JWegener on twitter.
HotStops App provides an insiders guide to New York. From hidden jewels to top tourist attractions you must see while visiting NYC. Looking for a restaurant near your hotel? Check out our listings by neighborhood. Packed with the latest HotStops print magazine issues, plus interactive videos, maps and links.
- Current and past issues of HotStops Magazine, absolutely free!
- Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition
- Text –formatted articles designed for maximum readability
- Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
- Search the archive of available issues.
- Bookmark your favorite article
- Share your comments with other readers
All in one app!
This application is powered by Texterity, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications, and coverleaf.com. Check the Android Market for more apps from your favorite magazines!
Estimate the cost of your trip before you’ve ever hailed the cab and carry your own hand-held meter through your
whole ride. Chart your travel budget over time, or even share your funny cab stories and tips.
Whether you’re a tourist on vacation in the Big Apple or a native New Yorker just trying to get to Brooklyn, with
FairCab you will never be overcharged for a cab ride. This app has been tested throughout the Five Boroughs to
give accurate measurements and can account for traffic, different currency, exchange rates and more. Calculate
the fare from your airport to your hotel, use the meter to determine your fare based on an estimated price, save
the dates and prices of taxi rides you’ve taken, and read and share your NYC cab horror stories and special tips
on how to be an informed taxi goer.
The Taxi Meter
Emulate the meter in your cab and calculate your fare while you’re taking your ride. This application keeps track
of your fare the same way that the NYC Taxi and Limo Commission requires your driver to. No more worrying
about a too-high fare, FairCab has got you covered.
Calculate a cab ride before you even get in the cab. Enter your starting point, your end destination, and the time
you wish to leave and FairCab will calculate your estimated fare based on the average taxi price.
Track your previous cab rides and see how much money you’ve spent on any given time frame on rides from
here to there. View my Rides in a list format or on a line graph to illustrate your vehicular expenses. Use FairCab
to export a report of the rides you’ve taken and how much you’ve spent for use on your taxes, or reimbursement
from your employer.
Share the stories of the worst and best taxi rides, as well as tips about how to effectively get your money’s worth
in the city that never sleeps. FairCab isn’t only the best utility app for NYC, it’s also a social app that can keep you
entertained on your stop-and-go cab rides.
Powered by Appiction.com, app development studio!
NY Transit Status is a simple and intuitive visualization app for the NY transit status data. It provides service updates from the following supported agencies:
- NJ Transit
- NY CitiBike
The app features easy to use navigation UI: just swipe the screen left or right, or use the overhead tab bar to get to the desired service status page.
It's invaluable for daily commuters as well as NYC visitors and tourists.
Up to the minute Service Status for:
- NYC Subway and Buses
- NJ Rail
- NJ Light Rail
- NJ Bus
- MTA Bridges & Tunnels
- MTA Elevators and Escalators
- NY CitiBike
Downloadable maps for offline viewing (requires a PDF viewer) for:
- NY Subway
- NYC Bus
- NJ Rail
Access to online maps for:
- Individual Subway lines (long click on each service status item in the Subway Tab)
- Long Island Rail Road
- Metro-North Railroad
- Bridges and Tunnels
Support for phones and tablets
Please, send feedback, or if you encounter any issues, to email@example.com before leaving a low star rating. I will try to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Thank you for trying the app.
- The app is ad-supported (Android 2.3+). Ads can be removed through the in-app purchase in the Upgrades section.
- Transit status is informational only. Service data are managed and provided by respective Transit agencies.
More from developer
• Interact with other users through in the Thisis50.com social network, including photo and status sharing.
• News and announcements from official 50 Cent and G-Unit blogs
• Video interviews with top hip-hop artists
• Music videos from 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and every G-Unit Records artist
• Album release and exclusive events calendar
• Official and fan submitted photostream
• Listen to hip-hop tracks, and app-exclusive releases from 50 Cent
ProxyLord also offers community features such as live shout and messaging between members.
ProxyLord is a totally free service and it gets updated daily.
The CigarDojo App - Cigar lovers unite! Lets talk cigars! The CigarDojo app is the ultimate mobile/global HERF. Share your thought's, and images of what cigar you are smoking right now. Comment on what others are smoking and sharing. With the CigarDojo app cigar lovers all over the world can communicate and share their smokes with one another. Discuss cigars or whatever else is on your mind.
TWITTER & FACEBOOK
Publish to Twitter and Facebook all at once! There is no need to duplicate your efforts because with the CigarDojo you can publish your thought's and pictures to Twitter and Facebook directly from the CigarDojo app making this the only app you will need for your social networking. (Choose to share with just the CigarDojo fans, or optionally send to Twitter, Facebook or all three at the same time!)
CIGAR STORE & CIGAR BAR LOCATOR!
Find your nearest cigar shop or cigar lounge and checkin to let others know about your favorite cigar locations. The CigarDojo uses your smartphone to locate the nearest cigar shops or cigar bars and will guide you right to their door.
CIGAR EVENTS! The CigarDojo app puts a cigar event calendar in the palm of your hand. Never miss another HERF or cigar convention with the CigarDojo.
CIGAR REVIEWS! Read fresh reviews of cigars, cigar accessories, and other cigar related topics.
You can register within the app for FREE or just use your Twitter or Facebook login. Within seconds you will be sharing pictures of your favorite stogie.
The Cigar Dojo is the ultimate social cigar app for your smartphone!
Parties - Events/Parties schedule with location information and description.
Locations - A list of event locations and area nightlife spots, with map view, and in-app social network check-in.
News- Updates from the ShoutEm blog during the festivities.
About - About ShoutEm and our party guide, including profile links and other contact avenues.
Videos- Bonus footage from around Austin.
Wall- Connect with other festival partiers for inside scoops in our in-app social network. Check-in to events, share pictures and comments with others in app, as well as on Facebook/Twitter.
Profile- Add your party profile, so others can find you around Austin!