Then this simple app is exactly what you need!
Add swim, bike, run and strength/core training sessions to keep a log of your workouts. Add goals for yourself and watch as you progress!
Triathlon finder events for triathletes around the world when it comes to finding triathlon races.
We list the triathlon races for a particular location on a map so you can visually see where they are located
Whether you are participant or spectator you will find all important information about the largest international triathlons events in the world.
- International Events: IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3, World Triathlon Series, Triathlon World Cup, 5i50, Xterra,CAMTRI, Half, Sprint triathlon, Super Sprint triathlon, Ironkids, Iron girls, multi sports festivals, some Duathlon, Para triathlon.
Event information in a basic list
- Location: We list the triathlon races for a particular location on a map so you can visually see where they are located.
- Filter by country: you can filter the races by country or continent pressing on the map
• Triathlon in North America (especially United states and Mexico triathlon)
• Triathlon in South America(especially Brasil and Argentina triathlon)
• Triathlon in Europe (especially UK , France, Italy and Spain triathlon)
• Triathlon in Africa (especially South Africa triathlon)
• Triathlon in Asia and Middle East
• Triathlon in Australasia or Oceania (specially Australia and New Zealand triathlon)
- Marathon International races app: You have access to this app for Marathon, Ultramarathon, half marathon and International Event information
- Feedback section: We collect all the confirmed and most relevant international events. If you are especially interested in one special country please send us an email and we are going to search triathlon events especially for you in this country. We are really pleased to receive any feedback about how to improve the app for you.
Something about triathlon:
A triathlon is a multiple-stage competition involving the completion of three continuous and sequential endurance disciplines. While many variations of the sport exist, triathlon, in its most popular form, involves swimming, cycling, and running in immediate succession over various distances. Triathletes compete for fastest overall course completion time, including timed "transitions" between the swim, cycle, and run components.
Triathlon races vary in distance. According to the International Triathlon Union, and USA Triathlon, the main international race distances are:
Sprint Distance; 750-meter (0.47-mile) swim, 20-kilometer (12-mile) bike, 5-kilometer (3.1-mile) run
Intermediate (or standard) distance; commonly referred to as the "Olympic distance": 1.5-kilometer (0.93-mile) swim, 40-kilometer (25-mile) bike, 10-kilometer (6.2-mile) run
Long Course; commonly referred to as 70.3 (total distance in miles, equivalent to 113.1 km) or the 'half-Ironman'; 1.9-kilometer (1.2-mile) swim, 90-kilometer (56-mile) bike, and a 21.1-kilometer (13.1-mile) run (half marathon)
Ultra Distance; commonly referred to as 140.6 (total distance in miles, equivalent to 226.2 km) or the 'Ironman'; 3.8-kilometer (2.4-mile) swim, 180.2-kilometer (112.0-mile) bike, and a 42.2-kilometer (26.2-mile) run (full marathon)
The most recognized branded Ultra Distance is the Ironman triathlon also known as "long distance”or Full
Half also known as "middle distance", "70.3" (total miles traveled), or "half-ironman".
Olympics or standards also known as "international distance", "standard course", or "short course"
Dès le lundi notamment, retrouvez tous les résultats des compétitions de triathlon, duathlon, Ironman, aquathlon, XTerra et Bike & Run qui ont eu lieu durant le week-end !
Grâce à l'application Triathlete Magazine, vous avez également accès aux 1 500 épreuves du calendrier et retrouvez facilement toutes les informations utiles pour vous renseigner et vous inscrire sur votre prochain triathlon (adresse, contact mail de l'organisateur...).
Retrouvez également sur l'application le contact de tous les clubs de triathlon français avec leurs adresses, sites Internet et emails de contact.
Vous souhaitez débuter dans le triathlon, mais ne disposez pas d'informations ? Tous les mois, Triathlete Magazine propose des conseils pour bien débuter dans le triple effort, avec notamment la publication dans le magazine de plans d'entraînement pour participer en toute sérénité à votre premier triathlon.
Le magazine Triathlete est disponible dès le début de chaque mois en kiosques et propose un vaste contenu rédactionnel (interviews, reportages, tests de matériel, plans d'entraînement...). Triathlete Magazine publie également chaque année 2 numéros hors série : le premier consacré aux Débutants et un 2e numéro consacré à l'Équipement.
Users must log in to the app with their USA Triathlon membership account information. Upon login, the front of the membership card will display. Users can swipe the screen to view the back of the card. Proof of membership is now accepted via this app, a printed membership card, a membership key fob or a temporary membership card.
Visit www.usatriathlon.org to learn more about USA Triathlon.
Personal Triathlon Tracker is the app for you!
Keep track of your races and view past results directly from your web-enabled phone.
V 1.0.4 includes Triathlon News
1) High resolution photos.
2) Triathlon wiki library.
3) Daily updated contents
*You must be connected to the internet to enjoy this app.
You decided to sign up for a race. Good for you!
Then you decided to do whatever it takes to succeed in this challenge: Follow a training plan, change your diet, go to bed early and even sacrifice a family event or two.
The big day finally arrives and now your family and friends demand to know : "how was it?"
With 4sport live, family, friends and coaches can follow you in real time and experience the race together with you!
For spectators using the 4Sport app :
- Select your favorite sport event that you wish to follow
- Search for favorite athletes by their name or bib number
- Follow your favorite athlete and receive push notifications when they cross a timing mat and the finish line
- Get a clear picture of the progression of the event using the ranking view and leader board
Features and capabilities for athletes using the 4sport app :
- Read about the event and receive event related information straight to your mobile phone
- Learn the course by browsing the map view
- Check the weather so you’ll be prepared race day
- After crossing the finish line … check your finish time , ranking and all performance statistics!
Features and capabilities for coaches using the 4sport app :
- See your athletes’ progression throughout the event
- Using the rank view, you can support your athletes from the sidelines by letting them know who is ahead or closing in on them.
- Post-race analysis couldn't be easier. The app provides all splits and statistics such as time split, average speed and pace, ranking etc.
A default checklist for packing comes with items for biking, swimming, and running. Customize this list or create your own.
This allows spectators easier to plan where to stand in the course to cheer on the athletes and get the results instantly on your mobile.
Being able to track triathletes in a Ironman race, also give the possibility to remotely see the results and how well the contestants performs in the race. All split times depends on each Ironman race/place and distances.
Add all your friends that are in the race and get a fast and good overview of their times and position during the race.
- Long click on the Race (blue part) will enable to monitor all contestants for that race when time is updated. This is mandatory to actually start tracking the Contestants during the race. When contestants are monitored a clock is at the left of the name of the contestant.
- Long click on a user, Update manually, or delete the contestant
Where is the data gathering from?
The results are retrieved from Ironman Live, so if Ironman Live have any technical difficulties on the site, this app will also be affect.
Also data is normally not release until the day of the race and thereby not possible to get until then.
This is not an official Ironman live app, but a app to help spectator access the live results during Triathlon race.
Triathlon race supported, can be checked in the free app (when adding a user list)
You find it at link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lightsoftai.triathlonResultsFree
Are you struggling with the swim training part of triathlon training?
Do you wish there was a plan that you could take to the pool, that would not only give you a triathlon-specific workout, but where you could look at specific swim techniques and swim drills on video to know exactly what you need to be doing in your training?
If you are unsure in any way of what to do in the pool to get ready for- and conquer- an open water swim triathlon, the Tri Swim Coach app by Coach Kevin Koskella can allow you to stop guessing when you get in the water- and be able to perform the exact drills, workouts, and total distance you will need to be prepared to have a great next triathlon, and crush your old triathlon times!
You can follow one of our 12-week plans for a Sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman (70.3), or Ironman triathlon, and watch the video demonstrations by professional swimmers, and even create random workouts for days when you need some creativity in your swim session.
What you will get out of this app:
•Swim training plans for any distance triathlon you are training for
•Technique mastery with video demonstrations of the best drills for triathletes
•Specific trainings for open water swimming mastery
•Swim workouts designed to help you make swimming easier- or get faster in the water
•Customized plans to adjust to your level as you improve
•Full written explanations of each drill and swimming term, along with the video demos
•Be connected with Coach Kevin and the Tri Swim Coach team- we’re here to answer your questions about training and technique
•Let the app act as your “virtual coach”. Easily waterproof your phone with a case and bring it to the pool with you
•Come in at any level- beginning to advanced triathletes can get huge value and convenience from the Tri Swim Coach app!
Questions regarding the app? Contact us.
- watch the latest video news, photo streams and race coverage from the ITU world triathlon series and Ironman events
- Read up some of the best training tips and news from our triathlon digest which brings together feeds from well known brands such as triathlete magazine, slowtwitch, 220 magazine, ironman and more
- Find out what our top triathletes are tweeting about
- Check out whats happening in clubs around the country with the club news cache
- Explore the entire race calendar by date or by map. Find out how to get there and when you arrive CHECK IN to see who else is racing.
- Catch up, check in, chat about or post pictures of events you've attended on our Social Channel.
- With integrated twitter and facebook posting,
you don't need to leave us.
- Listen to some of the worlds best known triathlon podcasts on the go
- Read the latest federation, governing body and olympic news
- The Triathlon Digest isn't finished either.... we've got plans
(This version has been localised to Great Britain and Ireland)
Catch all the live action from such iconic races as the world's largest iron distance race, Challenge Roth (Germany), as well as Challenge Copenhagen (Denmark), Challenge Barcelona (Spain), Challenge Wanaka (New Zealand), Challenge Henley-on-Thames (UK), Challenge Fuerteventura (Canary Islands), Challenge Vichy (France), Challenge Walchsee-Kaiserwinkl (Austria), Challenge Kraichgau (Germany) and Challenge Aarhus (Denmark).
Virtual spectators can get a variety of information from any of the Challenge Family triathlons. Live race updates, athlete tracking, race maps, results and images are at your finger tips.
Add your favorite competitors to the watch-list to quickly check back for current standings, split times and even where to be to support them out on the course!
As a competitor you will find the news and timetable of events useful to keep you informed of what is going on in the lead up to race day.
Challenge Family - we are triathlon!
Wo steckt die Spitze? Wo befindet sich der Schluss? Mit dem Gigathlon App können sich Gigathleten und Fans jederzeit über das aktuelle Renngeschehen informieren. Teams, welche über Tracker.com ein GPS-Gerät bestellt haben, werden ebenfalls angezeigt und können mit den anderen Teams verglichen werden.
Ausserdem erhalten Gigathleten und Fans über den Newsbereich permanent spannende Informationen direkt auf das Mobile geliefert.
Die Nutzung von GPS im Hintergrund kann drastisch die Lebensdauer der Batterie verringern.