Tags: Charlotte, North Carolina, Raleigh, Savannah, Georgia, Atlanta, South Carolina, Florida, Travel, Resorts, Hotels, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky,
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Downtown Architecture (9 sights)
* Art and Culture (6 sights)
* Art Galleries (6 sights)
* Downtown Historic Houses (6 sights)
* Downtown History Museums (6 sights)
* Meeting Street (8 sights)
* Charleston Nightlife (9 sights)
* Downtown Churches (7 sights)
* Harleston Village Churches (7 sights)
* Children's Entertainment (6 sights)
* Specialty Shopping (8 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
The tour can be approached either as a three hour tour or split into two with Broad Street and south of broad as one and North of broad street as the second. If you select to walk it in one day, and you visualize a figure 8, it reduces retracing your steps. The Charleston Museum is at the top of the eight and the first Presbyterian is approximately the middle of the 8.
You should be able to hear Michelle and Linda easily but if you need your buds for your iPhone and android, you can purchase these at blank on blank street. They are located near the middle of the eight.
Enjoy your walk back through history.
With our mobile app, you can:
- Walk throughout Charleston using our guided map
- Listen to the audio history of many buildings
- Enjoy nearby places with turn-by-turn directions
- Mark where you parked for easy access back
- And so much more...
Divided into several sections (Let's Eat, Let's Stay, Let's Shop, Let's Play, and Let's Go Out), the application provides travelers with relevant local information while vacationing in Charleston.
The Charleston Scene application also features location-based results sorting, maps, and turn-by-turn directions to your favorite attractions.
The app is available for Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0 or above, with additional capabilities included for the Samsung Galaxy Note device line‐up.
The Traveler features the integration of captured photos, short videos, drawn sketches, recorded audio files, quick location markers, and GPS tracking into a package that allows the user to organize information and media in an efficient and travel‐friendly interface. With Google Maps built into the app, users can retrace their steps, noting the locations where photos and other media assets were collected and the path traveled along the way.
For Samsung Galaxy Note devices, Traveler includes support for the S Pen to provide a sketching and drawing canvas for digital sketchbook capabilities.
* Capture photos, videos and audio on your trip and a marker will be added to the map where they were created;
* Start, pause or stop a new recording, or add a marker from Android Wear;
* Sync fitness activities as you travel with Google Fit;
* View charts depicting your fitness activities;
* Capture photos with Google Glass and share with your trip;
* Record your path and view on The Traveler web site;
* Export paths to Google Drive;
* Export paths to a file and import using your favorite map app or software;
* Share media with friends and family using your favorite social media apps;
* Share your entire trip with friends and family using Google Drive sync;
* Work offline to record your trips no matter where your travels take you;
* Sketch and draw with a variety of brushes, tools and colors using the S Pen.
Ball State University students, faculty and staff can connect their university account for additional features, including:
* Ability to sync all content (trips, paths and media) to a server at the university for archival and transferring to other devices;
* Invite others to join a trip;
* Share photos and other media assets between travelers;
* Invite friends and family to view your travels on the The Traveler web site - https://apps.bsu.edu/traveler
Help guides are available online at:
Web site for family and friends to view your travels:
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic