You can activate the Mobile Banking and the mToken services of UniCredit Mobile Application without branch visit in case you have valid Internetbank Services [UniCredit eBanking] credentials. With devices enabling fingerprint scanning, you can easily log into the services, or sign your transactions with biometrics. You can get Push Notifications for Card Transactions (for debit and credit cards as well).
What services are available in UniCredit Mobile Application?
Mobil Bank functions:
• Push Notifications for Card Transactions in case of all successful and rejected POS and online card purchase and ATM withdrawal
• Online activation without visiting branch
• Login and transaction-signing with fingerprint
• Push Notifications for incoming transactions when money is transferred to your account
• ATM cash withdrawal without using bank card (mCash) up to 150.000 HUF
• Debit Card limit modification
• Debit Card activation and renewal
• Available for credit card holders without current account
• Credit card application
• Credit card repayment
• Managing Standing Orders (new and existing)
• Scan & Pay
• Foreign currency transfers with conversion between own accounts
• Term Deposit
• Two-factor authentication for generating login and transaction authorizing codes for [UniCredit eBanking] login and transaction signing
• Exchange rates
• ATM & Branch finder
• Activating services without visiting branch.