mPBZ application enables secure access to information on PBZ products as well as financial transactions at any time/any place with Internet access.
mPBZ can be acquired in any branch office or through PBZ365@NET. When acquiring mPBZ, the user receives identification and activation code required for the activation.
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY
mPBZ enables you to:
- Check balances and transactions performed from your transaction and deposit accounts
- Settle liabilities and create announced orders
- 2D bar code payment slip scanning
- Contracting standing orders and direct debiting
- Agree savings with the benefit of an additional stimulating part of the interest rate during the first depositing period
- Pay loan installments and view loan details
- Check credit card balances and make payments
- Contracting Visa sticker
- View installment payment transactions on current account
- Check business account balances and transactions (for artisans)
- Purchase/sell foreign currency at a lower rate
- Subscribe/redeem/switch shares in investment funds
- Buy pre-paid vouchers
- Personalised offers
- Location services
- Order payment transaction receipts to be delivered to e-mail
a service that allows PBZ Investor users direct financial market access in real time and includes:
- overview of stock prices and best bid/ask offers
- trading with securities on ZSE
Complete security of using the application has been confirmed by the ISO 27001:2005 certificate. mPBZ is based on the use of a PIN known only by the user,which prevents its abuse in the event of a cell phone theft or loss. All data relating to accounts and PIN are not stored on the cell phone,thus warranting absolute data confidentiality. Application is locked after 3 failed attempts to enter a correct PIN, which also prevents unwanted access.