Then try out our free travel guide app for Croatia. Get all relevant information for more than 40 tourist destinations, find the best restaurant or beach which is close to you. And enjoy the best sightseeings and events in Croatia.
The app was developed by Adria24, an online travel agency specialized in Croatia. In cooperation with Croatian Insiders and the AdriaForum.com community we prepared the "best of the best" content for travellers. Get this app today and enjoy your stay in Croatia.
Main features of the Croatia app:
- A selection of the best events in Croatia
- Top sigtseeings
- Best rated restaurants close to your current location
- All popular tourist destination with insights and pictures
- Up-to-date weather information
- Directions to all points-of-interest & online maps (internet access needed)
Important note: You can use this app without having an online access. So there are no expensive roaming costs you need to pay. There are special features (like the map function) which requires internet. The app will only activate these features until you do confirm to get online.
Travel Guide for Croatia powered by Adria24: Istria, Dalmatia, Kvarner, Dubrovnik, Zagreb, Umag, Split, Porec, Rovinj, Cres, Krk, Losinj, Rab, Pag, Rijeka, Novigrad, Hvar
The app is a direct advertisement of all Croatian cities and their sea and river beaches.
Welcome to the world of the Croatian Adriatic, is is the pearl and greatest treasure of Croatia.
The application contains data on Croatian beaches to we where able to find data. Feel free to add the beaches you may find.
The application has been translated into four languages: Croatian, English, German and Italian.
Our Croatia offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline Croatia road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and detailed area around the cities: Zagreb, Split, Rijeka, Osijek, Zadar.
NOW amazing offline weather plugin included! 14 days weather forecast for every thai cities. Plugin works in offline mode. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, gas stations)
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
The bulk of the tourist industry is concentrated along the Adriatic Sea coast. Opatija was the first holiday resort since the middle of the 19th century. By the 1890s, it became one of the most significant European health resorts. Later a large number of resorts sprang up along the coast and numerous islands, offering services ranging from mass tourism to catering and various niche markets, the most significant being nautical tourism, as there are numerous marinas with more than 16 thousand berths, cultural tourism relying on appeal of medieval coastal cities and numerous cultural events taking place during the summer. Inland areas offer mountain resorts, agrotourism and spas. Zagreb is also a significant tourist destination, rivaling major coastal cities and resorts.
Croatia has unpolluted marine areas reflected through numerous nature reserves and 116 Blue Flag beaches. Croatia is ranked as the 18th most popular tourist destination in the world. About 15% of these visitors (over one million per year) are involved with naturism, an industry for which Croatia is world famous. It was also the first European country to develop commercial naturist resorts.
- Events and attractions you should visit in Croatia
- Plan active holidays: Sailing, Rafting, Mountaineering, Kayak, Sport Fishing, Canoe, Museums, Golf, UNESCO destinations, National parks, Flying, Wellness centers, Cycling, Camps, Horseback riding, Gastronomy, Diving, Skiing, Speleology, Marinas, Nature parks
- Get contact info for activities available in destinations - find the best diving instructor or recommendation on UNESCO destination you should visit
- Get info on any region, town and inhabited island in Croatia
- Find out all about regions: Istria, Kvarner, Dalmatia (Dubrovnik, Split, Šibenik, Zadar), Lika-Karlovac, Slavonia, Central Croatia, City of Zagreb
- Plan things to try during your visit (events, activities)
- Find all the interesting places near your destination and make your journey even more exciting
- Share the beauty with people you love and plan to travel with
- Hotels, Wellness centers, Lighthouses, Congress centers, Camps, Hostels
- Find a place to stay in any of thousand accommodations, filter by location and by star rating
- Plan your trip by saving places, attractions and events you'd like to visit
- Record your journey by saving the places you visited and have a beautiful and simple diary
Additional info and practical advice for arrival, traffic, health services, working times, holidays etc.
- Croatia In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
- A German Phrasebook.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
Most interesting things are concentrated in and around the old town. Here lies the Roman Emperor Diocletian's Palace.
The Croatia Airlines Android app offers you the following information:
Check the status of any flight in any given moment. Simply enter the flight number and date.
Search our flights in a simple way by choosing your origin, destination and date.
You would like to know where you can find us? Obtain all information on Croatia Airlines offices in Croatia and abroad.
Find out about check-in possibilities available for Croatia Airlines flights.
What’s the easiest way to get to/from an airport in Croatia? We give you information on bus transfer.
Do you have questions about free baggage allowance or maximum hand baggage weight? Obtain all the information you need before you start packing.
Maybe you wish to book your flight via phone or you have some questions? Check the phone numbers and working hours and get in touch with us.
Access the Croatia Airlines official website by using your phone.
Croatia Airlines – More Than a Comfortable Flight!
Planirajte putovanja s Croatia Airlinesom na jednostavan i brz način - uz Android mobilni telefon.
Croatia Airlines Android aplikacija omogućava vam pregled sljedećih informacija:
Provjerite status bilo kojeg leta u svakom trenutku. Jednostavno unesite broj leta i datum.
Pretražite našu mrežu letova na jednostavan način – samo odaberite polazište, odredište i datum.
Želite znati gdje nas možete pronaći? Pronađite sve informacije o poslovnicama Croatia Airlinesa u zemlji i inozemstvu.
PRIJAVA ZA LET
Saznajte na koji se sve način možete prijaviti (check in) za letove Croatia Airlinesa.
Koji je najbolji način prijevoza od/do zračnih luka u Hrvatskoj? Dajemo vam sve informacije o autobusnim linijama.
Imate li pitanja o besplatnom prijevozu prtljage? Potražite sve informacije koje su vam potrebne prije nego što počnete spremati torbe.
Možda želite rezervirati svoj let preko telefona ili imate nekih pitanja? Potražite brojeve telefona i radno vrijeme i nazovite nas.
Pristupite službenoj web stranici Croatia Airlinesa preko svog mobilnog telefona.
Croatia Airlines – Više od udobna leta!
*** NAPOMENA ZA KORISNIKE IZ HRVATSKE *** NOTICE FOR USERS FROM CROATIA ***
Ovo je skraćena verzija domaće aplikacije Hrvatskog autokluba i namijenjena je stranim turistima koji dolaze u Republiku Hrvatsku te je dostupna na engleskom, njemačkom i talijanskom jeziku. Domaćim korisnicima preporučujemo korištenje također besplatne, pune verzije ove aplikacije pod imenom "HAK" (http://go.hak.hr/iphone).
*** APP OVERVIEW ***
Everything a driver needs when traveling to Croatia is available right here in this app developed by the national automobile club in Croatia - HAK.
Croatia Traffic Info provides an overview of the most needed travel information, such as:
- detailed traffic conditions report (road conditions on highways, border crossings, ferry terminals)
- traffic limitations and traffic forecast for tomorrow
- more than 150 live images from webcams, on most important roads in Croatia
- current fuel prices
- a comprehensive POI database (15.000+ POIs) consisting of airports, camping sites, banks, ATMs, hospitals, hotels, post offices, post boxes, kiosks, pharmacies, national parks, nature parks, stores and retail chains, tourist boards, police, wellness, etc.
- a detailed list of 700 gas stations with current fuel prices and fuel types available for each one
- a toll calculator for Croatian highways
But that's just the beginning. Croatia Traffic Info also includes:
* ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE *
If you would require roadside assistance services anywhere in Croatia, HAK is here to help you. Just press the button for help and our 24/7/365 service center will receive your exact location and help will be on its way.
* WHERE'S MY CAR? *
Find your way back no matter where you've parked your car with the WHERE'S MY CAR feature. Save your location when you park and find your way back with turn-by-turn pedestrian navigation (Google Maps).
* EMERGENCY HELP & DELIVERY AT SEA *
If you find yourself stranded at sea, press the button for help and our partner will organize emergency seaside assistance.
Croatia Traffic Info
Brought to you by the Croatian Automobile Club (Hrvatski autoklub - HAK)
Our database is continuously updated with new informations, geo-data, price lists and events.
You can browse subjects divided into categories at Categories tab, and divided by locations in Places Tab, search subjects and view detailed service information.
Each Subject contains picture, short description, contact telephone number, mail, address, website, geo-location, price list and subject rating.
Geo-location enables you to view nearby subjects, distance to desired subject and preferred route.
Service informations contain weather report, currency report, buss timetables, flight schedules, train schedules, ferry timetables, distances and toll rates, event timetables and traffic conditions.
If you want to plan your holiday from Crotune application you can add subjects to Favourites and have all your sites that you are planing to visit during your holiday.
A perfect companion for Your holiday!
* Voice Prompts for marine navigation (requires GPS )
-prompts when approaching a boating route marker
-Continous distance and ETA updates
-Alerts when sailing/boating off route
-Alerts when boating in wrong direction
*** For any question, contact support at gpsnauticalcharts.com / http://www.gpsnauticalcharts.com ***
-Create routes from scratch
-Edit existing GPX/KML routes.
-Add custom description to any route point.
-Drop markers along route.
* Offline Croatia charts.
-Visually draw area to download
-Charts reprojected for WGS84 datum
*Seamless chart quilting of marine charts
*Distance Bearing tool
*Create custom way points
- Using GPS
-Select point on map
-Manually enter latitude & longitude coordinates
*POI layer for marine charts
- Overlay POIs
- POI list derived from the equivalent ENC and contains all categories including Buoy, Light, Harbour facility, Obstr.
*Search POIs/Way points
* Record Marine GPS tracks
* View tracks overlay
* Live track animation
* Track analytics/stats
* Export GPX tracks.
-Export to SDCard
-Share GPX trakcs with friends/View on Google earth.
* Auto Follow Mode (Course up)
-Continuously updates boat's location on chart
- Adjustable update frequency
Sample Nautical Charts (please visit http://gpsnauticalcharts.com/main/folio-catalog-nautical-charts-app for complete list)
A Luka Cres
Approaches to Bar and Boka Kotorska
Approaches to Dubrovnik including Luka Gruz
A Sibenik and Approaches
A Zaljev Vela Luka
Bar to Split including Otok Palagruza
B Luka Koper
B Luka Martinscica
B Rijeka Krka
B Starogradski Zaljev
C Bakarski Zaljev
C Luka Telascica
Continuation of Kanal Malog Stona (Kanal Mali Ston)
Continuation to Karinsko More
D Luka Pula
D Omisalj including Uvala Sapan
D Pakleni Kanal
D Pasmanski Kanal and Southern Approaches
E Luka Mali Losinj
E Splitska Vrata
F Zaljev Rasa
Gulf of Trieste and Approaches
Kvarner, Kvarneric and Velebitski Kanal
Otocic Glavat to Ploce and Makarska
Otocic Veliki Skolj to Otocic Glavat
Otok Lastovo to Split and Vieste to Porto Civitanova
Otok Susac to Split
Otok Vis to Otok Susak and S. Benedetto del Tronto to Ravenna
Otok Vis to Sibenik
Porto di Monfalcone
Rogoznica to Zadar
Rt Kamenjak to Novigrad
Rt Marlera to Senj including Approaches to Rijeka
Sedmovrace to Trieste and Ravenna to Venezia
Zadar to Luka Mali Losinj
SIMPLE: Very easy to use simple offline maps without hard-to-understand functionality. It’s just a map, and it’s very easy & simple to use! You don’t have to learn to use the Offline Map App, just download and start the app.
USEFUL: The Offline Map App is very informative and you may check it yourself! It includes topical articles from Wikipedia - the online encyclopedia, edited and prepared for you by our editors to use offline in our application without Internet connection.
COMPASS FEATURE: New compass feature helps users orient themselves while navigating in new destination.
ADDRESS SEARCH: Find cities, streets, houses with our easy-to-use super search feature.
POINTS OF INTEREST SEARCH: Filter and search any places - point of interest (POI) on our map based on categories such as restaurants, bars, night clubs, museums, parks and more.
GET DIRECTIONS: Show routes to any point on the map - address, bookmark, POI (bar, café etc.)
SAVE BOOKMARKS: Easily save current location to bookmarks and display it on the map anytime.
MAPS ARE AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Download and store the entire map data in your mobile phone locally, and use the map without internet connection. There are no roaming charges, as long as the application is completely offline and it doesn’t use internet to access the data at all. Maps work anywhere!
NO MOBILE ROAMING CHARGES: Offline map - means no online connection and no internet roaming - no payments for using maps. Application stores maps on SD flash card or internal memory of your mobile device and uses them every time you start it, so it works without internet.
DETAILED VECTOR HIGH RESOULTION 17xZOOM: The app uses VECTOR maps, vector data means that you will get maximum detail and zoom, maximum coverage with a small map file - that is why our 17xZOOM is very detailed. It allows zooming-in with high resolution.
LOCATE YOURSELF: Detect your precise location with the GPS function. Your location will be shown on our offline map.
FAST: It is a fast map app. Zoom works fast, navigation is fast. We use data compression “know-how” algorithm to make the application work fast.
UP-TO-DATE MAPS: The maps are fresh and updated as long as we use OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, edited and supported by half a million of people all over the world. Our Offline Map App uses only fresh data.
FREE UPDATES: You will get absolutely free updates forever as we add new versions.
KEYWORDS: Croatia, Maps, navi, places, directions, local search, transit, free, offline, map, off, navigation, gps, travel, world, OSM, Openstreetmap, travel, guide, tourism, street, view, country, state, city, address, places, poi
Croatia,Map,Offline Map,vector map,streets search,view,vacation,wi-fi,onboard maps,road
The application synchronizes data once weekly which enables more apartments to be listed, so please be patient when it occurs.
- find a perfect holiday / vacation apartment in Croatia!
- each and every vacation / holiday apartment, house or villa contains a brief description, up to six images, basic prices, and contacts with the possibility of sending e-mail enquiries, dialing the contact phone number or visiting the apartment’s website with a touch of a button
- with the help of geographical coordinates you can view the exact location of the selected holiday house on a map and by using the smartphone built-in GPS feature the navigation to a final destination is then very easy
- you can search for apartments according to regions of Croatia (Istria, Kvarner, Dalmatia, Continental Croatia), city or destination name or apartment or house name
- additionally apartments can be searched on the map according to destination inside any specific region of Croatia
- make your own wish list which will help you make your final decision when choosing an apartment and it will save you time
- available in 10 languages – Croatian, English, German, Italian, Slovenian, Hungarian, Slovak, Czech, Polish and Russian
Download all data prior to arrival in Croatia in order to avoid data roaming charges or use free wireless access points where available.
Whether you are planning your holiday well in advance or you find yourself on the spot, the application “Apartments Croatia” will help you choose private accommodation tailored to meet your needs.
This is the mappa map for the islands of Croatia. There are over a thousand islands in Croatia.
The offline mappa map for the Croatian islands covers:
Northern seacoast - the Brijuni islands; Krk (with an international airport); Plavnik; Cres; Lošinj; Ilovik; Unije; Susak; Prvić; Sveti Grgur; Goli otok; Rab; Pag; Olib; Silba; Premuda; Ist; Molat.
Northern Dalmatia - Vir; Dugi otok; Ugljan; Iž; Pašman; the Kornati archipelago; Krapanj; Murter; Sestrunj; Škarda; Zlarin.
Central and southern Dalmatia - Čiovo; Drvenik; Šolta; Brač; Hvar; Vis; Biševo; Brusnik; Jabuka; Svetac; Korčula; Lastovo; Mljet; the Elaphiti islands - Koločep, Lopud, Šipan; Lokrum; Palagruža; Žirje; Žut.
The two largest peninsulas are Istria and Pelješac.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Croatian Islands:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Croatian Islands now!
Croatia Offline GPS Navigator is a mobile navigation application with vector OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps. All map data (vector maps) is stored on the phone memory card for offline usage.
Croatia Offline GPS Navigator supports offline routing functionality including turn-by-turn voice guidance.
Croatia Offline car navigation system will display your position on a map (in bird-view mode) from GPS sensor data, and provides precise route calculation, touch screen functionality and supports Points of Interest (POI).
Unlike other navigation systems, City Navigator Maps(c). Croatia Offline GPS Navigator maps are rendered in real time from vector data.
The app is completely offline and works without an internet connection.
Main features of the app:
- FAST, EASY and FULLY OFFLINE VECTOR MAPS
- Complete offline functionality (store downloaded vector maps in the phone memory)
- Compact offline HIGH DETAILED 17x ZOOM vector maps
- GPX and navigation tracks support
- Offline search for addresses and places (POIs)
- Offline routing
- Points of Interest, favorites, public transportation stops
- Car, bicycle, and pedestrian modes
- Day/Night view modes
- Lane guidance, speed limit display
- Speed-dependent map zooming
- Map alignment according to compass
- Spoken directions in many languages
City Navigator Maps© contributes to and uses OSM and Wikipedia open source projects (http://www.citynavigatormaps.com).
Keywords: OSM, vector, maps, offline, gps, map, car, navigator, poi, gpx, compass, directions, route, road, way, openstreetmaps
Yacht Charter Croatia developed a mobile application optimized for Android phone and tablet for booking a perfect holiday in Croatia with more then 2500 boats available in different regions along Adriatic coast. Application presents all type of boats available for charter in Croatia along all basses on the Adriatic coast that consist of motors yachts, sailing boats, catamarans, luxury yachts, gullets and motorsailers. It is available in multiple languages and it is very easy to use.
- Listing yachts by type (luxury yachts, motor yachts, sailing yachts, catamarans, gulets, motorsailers, ribs)
- Detailed yacht presentation (pictures, technical specifications, prices, description)
- Yachts on special offer
- Simple and advanced yacht search
- Online enquiry
- Languages (english, italian, german, croatian)
- Contact information
Contact us and visit the largest yacht selection available in Croatia and a personalized selection of all charter yachts. Make your unique vacation unforgettable!
More from developer
Uz ovu aplikaciju pristupite novostima i člancima s portala na svom Android uređaju.
The app can help you to get to your destination avoiding police officers that have no better things to do.
Inform - be informed - be in form
This is Beta version, all comments and suggestions are welcome.
POI's are divided in to 8 basic categories:
- Tourist offer
- Eno-gastro route
- Photo gallery
Every POI is described with pictures, text and contact information.
For all other information You can visit our web site www.visitdaruvar.hr.
Languages: English, Croatian, Czech!