ParkWallet is an application that allows parking in cities across the country charged by credit cards American Express, Visa, MasterCard of any issuers, and Diners.
Users also have an overview of parking payments, billing, and editing their account profile at https://parkwallet.ipt.hr.
IPT d.o.o. - http://www.ipt.hr has developed ParkWallet in cooperation with PBZ Card d.o.o. as a billing processor. Croatian cities, places and owners of private parking lots, who otherwise cooperate with IPT in terms of IT support for their business, can provide this kind of parking charge in their parking zones. PBZ Card ensures the acceptance, authorization and payment of the above mentioned means of payment.
Currently ParkWallet parking is available in the cities of Velika Gorica, Umag, Ivanec, Krapina, Okrug Gornji, Fažana, Vrbnik, Labin, Pirovac, Križevci, Mali Lošinj and at the large parking lot of the Dubrovnik General Hospital. It's designed to enable billing in over 60 cities.
Parking charge policies are identical to those already known to users when they are billed via SMS.
Application main features:
- multiple vehicle input (registration and name)
- ability to pay more than one piece of parking service (more hours) in one transaction
- storing credit card information locally, in encrypted form
- informative price display for selected parking
- automatically selects the city with respect to the current GPS location
- saving payment templates (vehicle, city, zone, and tariff)
payment history, and details of a particular payment
- graphic display of the last parking in the form of a clock
- overview of parking payments on the web
- print of receipts on the web https://parkwallet.ipt.hr
The prices you see in the app are of informative character, and it is possible that the price shown in the application does not match the actual parking price. Actual price is determined by communicating with the city's background system and charged in the ParkWallet payment process for each individual parking ticket.