A city tailored to man.
Feel the pulse of the new city.
A project that enables every city / municipality in Croatia, in just a few weeks, to simply become a smart city / municipality. This project enables the connection of vital components of a modern city and gives citizens the opportunity to access various information in a simple and fast way through a modern mobile application, to exchange information with various institutions that are an integral part of life in the city.
Every citizen has the opportunity to download the mobile application free of charge and after registering in the system to use all its modules. The HRcity application enables monitoring of citizens' habits, informing citizens about the air quality index in their environment, planning waste collection, sending e-mails. coupons for bulky waste collection, communication with the kindergarten administration, local government administration.
Currently, the HRcity application and system combine the following modules:
- E-info (info center for informing citizens by the local government),
- E-government (citizens are allowed to send questions and inquiries to certain services, send and receive documents, access documents, ..),
- E-waste (waste disposal, review of collection schedules, sending coupons for bulky waste collection, access to documents, ...),
- E-warden (utility service, sending applications, generating documents, decisions, etc ...),
- E-kindergarten (communication of parents with the kindergarten administration, sending requests and various documents, regulations, ...),
- E-health (possibility of sending chronic therapy to family doctors, sending findings and other documents),
- E-ecology (monitoring of air quality in the centers of the municipality or city, daily measurement of various parameters such as monoxide, particle concentration, ozone, humidity, temperature, monitoring of measurements in the selected period).