Cloud Storage enables business users to store their files in the Cloud. Files can be stored in Private or shared Company disk space. You can easily store, browse, edit, share and leave comments on documents with your co-workers or with your business partners.
• Integration - manage all documents from one place, whether you use Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive to store and share data.
• Live documents - create and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents simultaneously with your colleagues.
• Share via links - send, receive, and share large files without having trouble or filling in an e-mail box: simply upload or download a file.
• Availability - Cloud Storage can be accessed via computer, tablet, or a smart phone.
• No restrictions - unlike other services, Cloud Storage has no document size limitations.
• Security - you specify whether the file upload or download link will be password-protected and how long the protection will last.
• Technical support - our technical support is available 24/7. Communicate with them via phone, e-mail, or remote access.
• Security - your data is always available and safe as it is kept in the HT Data Center in Croatia, which is maintained in accordance with high security standards.
• Upgrading - it is possible to upgrade Cloud Storage with additional users and additional storage space. The service has no contractual obligations.
For more information on Cloud Storage, visit: