You can improve your sight reading
Enjoying a game you learn the music
Not Boring, Fun music educational game.
You can exercise the music theory playing a game.
You can find the card matched the note name.
One player: Get the eight correct answer within the given time
Two player: If you got the ten correct answer first, then you’re winner
Symbols & Rests
Note name(Treble clef, bass clef)
Note name attached ＃ & ♭
You can enjoy the various music contents and music game
※ It offers note name in "Do-Re-Mi" and "CDE" type .
The ideal resolution of equipment is 1280x800 or less.
The card may be shown in small in the more high resolution device, but You could play the game.
9.5/10 "One of the best music focused apps. Ever. This is as close to a perfectly done Android app as you can find. Every musician should have this." - Joe Hindy, Android Authority -
• 150+ progressive drills arranged over 4 levels / 28 chapters
• 11 drill types, 24 intervals, 36 chord types, chord inversions, 16 scale types, melodic dictations, chord progressions
• Play a selection of 21 drills in arcade mode
• 5 octaves of actual recorded piano sounds
• 5 octaves of actual recorded electric guitar sounds (optional in-app purchase)
• In each chapter, a theory card will introduce you to the concepts you will need to know
• No need to know how to read music on a staff
• Designed like a video game: earn 3 stars in each drill of a chapter to unlock the next one. Or will you be able to obtain 5-star perfects?
• Compare scores amongst your friend circles and see how you rank against other players worldwide
• Don't want to follow the preestablished path of progression? Create and save your own custom drills and rehearse them at your own convenience
• Never lose any progress: cloud sync across your various Android and iOS devices
• Google Play Game Services: 23 achievements to unlock
• Google Play Game Services: leaderboards (global, per level, per chapter, arcade mode)
• Nice and clean material design user interface
• Designed by a musician and music teacher with a Royal Conservatory master's degree
• Download the app and try out the first chapter for free
• One-time in-app purchase of $2.99 to unlock the full version on all your Android devices
Having a problem? Got a suggestion? You can reach us at email@example.com
This play ready app can be thoroughly enjoyed whether you are on a plane, at your comfort zone, waiting for a friend, at the taxi, bus or train station, at the back seat of a car or even at work or even while getting ready for an exam. Take part in the fun, challenge your friends and climb the leaderboards while earning trophies and test your skills. This is one of the best ways to gain knowledge and sharpen your basics about, while learning a lot through entertainment.
- Time based
- No hassle, no fancy distractions – made easy to read and answer questions swiftly
- Challenge your Friends and all around the globe.
- Leaderboards and trophies.
- 20 levels.
-Affluent design just to please your experience and pleasure
This musical educational game offers several game modes for you to discover or rediscover reading musical notes on a staff.
- 4 modes : Training, Game timed (finding the maximum score in a 1 or 2 minutes), Survival mode and Ear Training
- Notations : Do Ré Mi Fa Sol La Si, C D E F G A B or C D E F G A H
- 4 clefs (Treble Clef, Bass Clef, Alto Clef and Tenor Clef)
- 5 options (Treble Clef, Bass Clef, Alto Clef, Tenor Clef and Treble and Bass Clef randomly)
- 4 octaves
- Sound & Vibrate
- Save scores
- Share your score on Twitter, Facebook, Google +, etc. ...
This educational game was tested on :
- HTC Desire HD with Android 2.3.5
- Wiko Cink Peax
- Nexus 7 with Android KitKat (4.4)
- Nexus 5 with Android Lollipop (5.1)
- Lenovo IdeaTab A10-70 with Android JellyBean (4.2)
If you find any bug or if you have ideas for improvements, please contact me.
NotesDeMusique website: http://www.progmatique.fr/freewares/freeware-9-NotesDeMusique.html
NDM means NotesDeMusique, this is the name of the first musical educational game that I developed.
NotesDeMusique is a game designed to help you learn reading music notes on a staff easily.
You will find in the "software suite" NDM :
- NotesDeMusique, the first one, learn reading music notes on a staff easily
- NDM-Guitare, learn reading music notes on a guitar fretboard easily
- NDM-Ukulele, learn reading music notes on a ukulele fretboard easily
- NDM-Basse, learn reading music notes on a bass fretboard easily (bass guitar)
- NDM-Piano, learn reading music notes on a piano keyboard easily
- NDM-Violon, learn reading music notes on a violin fretboard easily
Acceptance of submitted papers will be based on quality, relevance, and originality. Proposals for special sessions and tutorials are also invited.