I do not use these permissions to do collect your information.
**You must enable Service "DashClock Snapchat Extension" in Accessibility Options for the extension to work**
**It is usually found in Settings, Accessibility on Nexus devices / Vanilla Android**
**For Samsung Devices it is Setting, My Device tab, Accessibility**
• Socialize with people nearby: See what is happening around you and share your own thoughts with people nearby in two clicks.
• Perfect travel companion: Discover useful tips left by other travelers to find exciting new places and leave your footsteps by sharing memories at special places you have visited.
• Personal timeline: Populate and revisit your personal timeline containing stories and impressions you experienced at your favorite places all over the world.
• Location bookmarking: Mark your favorite spots, attach notes and share them with friends.
• Location-based reminders: Leave location-based reminders for your friends or yourself. Drop will notify you when you are nearby.
• Virtual geocaching: Leave messages at secret locations to be discovered by other people.
• And more: treasure hunts, location-based notes, file sharing, guestbooks
... the possibilities are limitless. Let your imagination run wild!
• Share messages, pictures or files at your current location for everyone, your friends or only yourself.
• Bookmark, comment or share nearby drops.
• Integration of location-tagged content from Instagram, Twitter and Wikipedia.
• Clean and beautiful user interface inspired by Material Design (Lollipop-ready)
• Android Wear integration: See nearby drops on your Wear device and respond directly from your wrist.
• See drops of all your friends, no matter where they are placed.
• And much more...
We feel it is necessary in the jungle of apps with unneeded permissions to explain each requested permission:
- Approximate & precise location: Drop heavily relies on your location.
- Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage & test access to protected storage: Used for caching to improve the performance.
- Find accounts on the device: Used for invitation and login.
- Full network access / receive data from the internet / view network connections: That’s where all the content comes from ;)
- Run at startup & prevent phone from sleeping: Used for notifications.
Ready for new adventures? Download and join the all-new Drop App today. Its free and easy to use. Happy Dropping!
Feel free to contact us for questions, requests or bugs:
- Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn more on http://drop.social
- Join our Drop Beta community on Google+: http://goo.gl/h9qIxd
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/droppening
- Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+DropSocialApp
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/the_droppening
The Android Wear art work used in the screenshots was created by Cyril Mottier (licensed under the CC BY 3.0).
First German translation was submitted by Drop community members Kevin Theil & Luca Hamhaber.
Want to make sure someone can find you?
With NaviShare you can let your friends, family, or colleagues know where you are, instantly & securely. Rather than broadcasting your location to everyone in your social network, use NaviShare to control who you share your location with.
Tired of going out to the same old place?
NaviShare lets you easily locate local cafe's, restaurants, or bars, to share & meet.
You can even track each other's location "live" in real-time. When meeting someone, NaviShare provides an option for real-time location tracking. In the event you forget to turn it off, NaviShare will automatically deactivate live tracking using a timer, to prevent any unnecessary battery drainage.
• Easy to get up & running. No Accounts. 3 clicks to share.
• Closed-Loop-Sharing. Complete control over who receives your location.
• Track the other’s location in real-time, for a set period of time (maximum 1 hour)
• Get directions to a point-of-interest (café, restaurants). No need to manually type in address, Google Maps opened with address automatically entered.
• Share your location even to those without the app. They will easily be able to see your location using the NaviShare mobile website view.
Chat with people nearby, whether you're in class, at a bar, or in a new city.
Leave small notes for friends, strangers, or enemies to discover.
Make announcements for everyone nearby to see.
No sign-up, no facebook, 100% anonymous. Feel free to be yourself... or whoever you want to be.
Beta version is solely built to gather feedback about new features.
By installing Ekşin beta :
* Test drive new features. (Sometimes these ekşi sözlük features may be broken or incomplete)
* Share your feedback early: You can help improving Ekşin by sharing your thoughts about possible enhancements or bugfixes.
Ekşi Beta user group for your suggestions:
tags: ekşi, eksi, ekşi sözlük, eksi sozluk, sözlük, sourtimes, eksin, ekşin
Your cat will chase the fun icon and take selfies with the ease of his paw.
Add filters or stickers from Aviary and directly share the photos to your favorite social networks: EyeEm, Facebook and Twitter.
Watch your cat become a star!
Snapcat is the very first social photo sharing app just for cats. Made by cats.