The BibOlKa a Hungarian language Bible reading helper application that facilitates the daily study of the Scriptures. It includes three types of Bible translation, in order to achieve the basic functions do not require Internet access, work offline.
- Includes the complete, newly revised (2011) International Version Bible text courtesy of Veritas Publishing. These Bible translation of the New Testament portion of the Bible also includes loud.
- Includes the text of the New Translation (1990) and the revised Bible (1908) International Version Bible.
- Includes Reformed Bible Reading Guide offered words of Calvin and clarifications from the Publisher's permission.
- Reading the Bible passage marked guide and touch will search the Scriptures.
- The full text of the Bible, words and word fragments may be found, and the search can be filtered from the Old and New Testament.
- The verse can be made to bookmarks, bookmarks, sorted into categories.
- Clicking the dice icon with a random word poetry. For this function in the settings you can specify that only the Old Testament and the New Testament only add verbs.
- Share verse suitable programs.
- The display style can be adjusted in detail the issues and changing the font size.
- The 2011 International Version translation of the Bible, the words of the New Testament can also read up Kali-Horvath Kalman interpretation of (> 30 hours of audio, this function is still need an Internet connection).
We would like to thank everyone for a lot of support, encouragement, blessings and request for ideas and critiques that will help a lot in development!
If anyone would like to support our development, you can do as "Support" menu item under the program prayers, ideas, criticisms and possible financial or material assistance.