Here is what Remotix users say:
"It's the best VNC viewer around on Android right now. "
"Great client. Smooth over 3G. Works with OSX Lion."
by Tom Gray
"Clean UI, works fast and flawlessly. Seems to be the best RDP client for Android I've tried so far".
by Michael Hopkins
Important note: Lite version includes all the features of Remotix enabled, but becomes an "Old TV" with small interference appearing on the screen after 5 minutes of use. You can still continue to control remote machine.
• Connect from anywhere to any computer with Remotix Agent
• Apple Screen Sharing, VNC and RDP support
• Automatic clipboard synchronization
• SSH tunneling with both password and public key auth
• Discover all nearby machines using Bonjour, NetBIOS and LAN scanners
• Uses hardware accelerated rendering
• Full set of multi-touch gestures to pan, zoom, drag, right click & scroll
• Point-and-click or touchpad-mode remote desktop control
• Hardware and bluetooth keyboard support
• Complete international character input
• Extended keyboard to access copy/paste, function and navigation keys
If you are connecting over RDP:
• Sound playback & recording
• Automatic connection settings tuning for the best performance over 3G or LAN
• Extended keyboard includes Win, Ctrl, Alt, and Del keys
• Secure NLA authentication
• RDP over SSH
If you are connecting to a Mac:
• Five quality modes, including adaptive for average and slow Internet connections
• Multi-display configuration selection, combined or each display individually
• VNC Password and Mac OS X authentication methods
• Server-side picture scaling, improving interaction speed
• Easy multi-language keyboard input using "Keyboard through Clipboard" mode
• Remote screen locking
• Access to hidden dock or menu
If you are connecting to Windows or Linux over VNC:
• Tested and works well with UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC, VMWare, TigerVNC and x11vnc servers
• Microsoft Windows Logon authentication
• x11vnc -ncache mode support
Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client for Android enables you to connect to your Windows computers across the Internet from a mobile device powered by Google Android platform. Once connected, it gives you mouse and keyboard control over your computer while showing you everything that's happening on the screen. You can leave your computer without losing access to your files, applications, and e-mail. Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client can connect using Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) or VNC protocol. For RDP protocol all the necessary server components are already part of most versions of the Windows operating system (except Home varieties).
•RemoteFX graphics support
•VNC protocol support
•Support for Windows 8 Multi-Touch remoting (a.k.a. Metro)
•Simple Connect (eliminates the need for configuring port forwarding on a network router)
•Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
•Secure network communication protected by SSL/TLS
•Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP
•Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway(RD Gateway) support
•RemoteApp programs support
•On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
•Server address book
•Master password to secure server password storage
•Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
•Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
•File transfer between SD card and remote computer
•Copy/paste text between client and server
•Display zoom in/zoom out
•Support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
•RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
•Android home screen shortcuts
•Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields
•Support for international keyboard layouts
•Support for multitasking: switch to other apps without disconnecting
•Support for a physical keyboard (a keyboard connected over Bluetooth or USB)
•Physical mouse support: drag and drop with a single mouse click, mouse wheel, all three mouse buttons are supported (some features require Ice Cream Sandwich)
•Export/import the server address book and app settings to/from SD card
•Support for importing server settings from .rdp and XML files
•Multi-touch gestures for scrolling, mouse buttons emulation
•API for third party apps to establish RDP connection
If akRDC doesn't work for you, please ask for help through the “Send email" button in Google Play, we will certainly be able to resolve the problem. thank you.
akRDC is a Remote Desktop Control software compatible with the RFB protocol (VNC Client), tester on servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, RealVNC (without encryption), Ubuntu Remote Desktop (with servers ready with the RFB protocol...)
* App languages: English, French, Russian, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean
* Files Transfer (For TighVNC and UltraVNC servers only right now + X11VNC in Ultra VNC mode):
- Transfer (download and upload) files and complete directories structure.
- Compressed files transfer stream.
- Compressed directory files list (with TightVNC server)
- Create / Delete directories.
- Delete files.
* Supports UltraVNC repeater/proxy in mode 1
* Function keys:
- connection shortcuts
- 3 buttons mouse + wheel emulation (volume key)
- keyboard, quick keys (CTRL+C, ...),
- Esc (Back key)
- special keys (F1, F2...),
- network band optimization.
- configuration Import / export
- hardware acceleration management (if the remote session view become BLACK, you have to disable the hardware acceleration)
* RFB Protocol implementation:
- supports TIGH, RAW, COPYRECT, RRE, HEXTILE and ZRLE encodings.
- VNC password (DES encrypted authentication).
- MS-Logon authentication ( for UltraVNC server)
How to use: install a VNC server (TightVNC recommended) on your PC, create a new shortcut in AKRDC then connect to your server. The documentation available on www.akrdc.eu
To make the CTRL ALT DEL command works, run the VNC server as a service, and allow the CTRL ALT DEL feature in your system.
If bVNC doesn't work for you, please report the problem through the “Send email" button in Google Play before writing a review. See below for setup instructions for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
If you need an RDP application, please search for bVNC's sister project aRDP in Google Play. In addition, a SPICE client named aSPICE is now part of the same project. Finally, if you are an oVirt, RHEV, or Proxmox user, you can check out Opaque VDI on Google Play as well.
bVNC is a secure, open source VNC client. Its features include:
- Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed
- Master password support in the Pro version
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
- Multi-language support
- Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
- Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
- SSH tunneling, AnonTLS and VeNCrypt for secure connections (does not support RealVNC encryption).
- High-grade encryption superior to RDP using SSH and VeNCrypt (x509 certificates and SSL), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks
- AutoX session discovery/creation similar to NX client
- Tight and CopyRect encodings for quick updates
- Ability to reduce the color depth over slow links
- Copy/paste (clipboard) integration
- UI Optimized for for tablets and smart phones
- Samsung multi-window support
- SSH public/private (pubkey) support
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format
- Automatic connection session saving
- Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
- Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom in single-handed input mode
- Supports most VNC servers including TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, and RealVNC
- Supports Mac OS X built-in remote desktop server (ARD) and Mac OS X authentication with user name
- Does NOT support RealVNC encryption (use VNC over SSH or VeNCrypt instead)
- Stowable on-screen Ctrl/Alt/Tab and arrow keys
- Right-click with Back button
- Use D-pad for arrows, rotate D-pad
- Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
- FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
- View-only mode
- On-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
- On-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
- Tested with Hackers keyboard available from Google Play (recommended).
- Instructions for Windows:
Secure VNC over VeNCrypt:
Secure VNC over SSH:
- Instructions for Linux:
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop on Ubuntu):
AutoX Secure VNC over SSH:
- Instructions for Mac OS X:
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop for Mac OS X):
Secure VNC over SSH:
GPL source code here:
Use this ScreenConnect Client to join sessions in an existing instance of ScreenConnect. If you don't have access to ScreenConnect already, visit http://www.screenconnect.com/ to become acquainted with the best remote support software available today.
★★★★★ Jumi apps were featured on: CNET, AppShouter, Geekanoids, Your Wise Guys, SolidSmack, Tech Chick, and many other press, reviewers & bloggers
JumiCam Lite is also included in JumiOne, an all-in-one Free Jumi AppSuite. It includes all the jumi free products and the possibility to upgrade to any of the premium apps. We always recommend JumiOne – it is our latest platform product where you’ll get much more for the same free cost.
Jumi apps in top 100: USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Romania, Australia, New Zealand, Korea, Taiwan, Japan, India, South Africa, Greece, Turkey, Israel, Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic
Stream live video from an unlimited number of webcams to iPhone/iPod/Android. Optimized for smooth video & low data transfer
NOTE: JumiCam Lite only support local Wi-Fi connection. For full remote capabilities upgrade to JumiCam
JumiCam Lite is a free monitoring, tracking & spying system. It connects to an unlimited number of webcames & PCs, and streams live video and audio. It gives you instant control over all rooms in your home, your office, your garage, and even your grandma’s house if you wanted.
JumiCam Lite has video & audio streaming technologies that provide the best performance available. Includes optimized streaming modes that provide:
✔ Extra smooth video with extremely high frame rate
✔ Low data transfer that allow better performance
✔ Super fast video streaming technology, comparable to MPEG-4, DivX, and H.264
- Watch the recorded movies on our website to see it in action
✔ High Quality: video streaming with the best frame rate & performance available (comparable to MPEG-4/DivX/H264)
✔ Optimized Streaming Modes: switch modes to blast speed even more
✔ Bi-directional audio streaming (talk-back support)
✔ Unlimited Cameras & Locations: connect multiple cameras on multiple PCs
✔ Digital Zoom and Pan
✔ Photo Capture: snap & save photos from any camera stream
✔ Snap Picture & Send to Twitter
✔ PC Desktop View: you can see what the PC user is seeing
✔ Network Flexibility: Local Wi-Fi (for 3G/Edge/Remote Wi-Fi upgrade to JumiCam)
✔ Secure Access: password protected
✔ Share Your Camera: you can grant additional passwords for guest access to let others view your cameras (1 user at a time)
✔ Easy Configuration: Automatic discovery & connection to Nearby PCs & Cameras
✔ View Any Video Stream: connect your TV (or any other A/V source) to your computer and watch it from anywhere.
◆ Pet Watcher – its true that every dog has his day, but you get to watch it live
◆ Child & Nanny – make sure your kids don’t kill Grandma
◆ Home Monitor – see & hear what is happening in any room of your home
◆ Business Intelligence – you can take a bio break and still see & hear what is happening in the meeting
◆ Teenage Security – Teenage Tommy is having a party & you’ve been asked to stay in your room? You can see your home being demolished live (not recommended for people with health issues)
◆ PC Usage Spy – JumiCAM also shows you the PC desktop while others are using your PC
◆ View anything/anywhere – connect your TV to your PC and watch it from anywhere (while in the bathroom, out for a smoke, or under your desk at work)
◆ All of the above – with unlimited cameras
* Windows XP/Vista/7 (32 or 64Bit)
INSTALLATION & CONNECTION
* Install the Jumi Controller from JumiTech.com
* Start JumiCam on your Android and connect. That’s it.
* You can find answers to most common questions via our website * Support is available (and is very friendly) via firstname.lastname@example.org
* Note - we cannot reply to reviews posted on the AppStore because we have no method of contacting you. If you’d like to contact us, please do so via support.
Windows RDP protocol
Full PC Keyboard emulation
Works with USB or Bluetooth mouse and keyboard
Allows multiple open connections
Single finger touch: left mouse click
Two fingers: zoom and pan
Three fingers: quickly open/dismiss keyboard
Creating direct home screen shortcut to a connection that's already configured
Start by adding widget (dependent on device and Android version)
Select "Remoter Shortcut"
Select connection from the list
The full version includes mouse right click and dragging + extra keys
+All versions of Windows® operating system are supported.
+Requires PCPeregrinato to get connected.
+ Access to remote screen through your existing PCPeregrinato connection
+ Rich remote input experience with advanced simulation.
+ Light weight application.
+ Easy to configure