'Real time exchange rates and offline mode saves you money while abroad' Cosmopolitan Magazine 2014
★ 180+ world currencies and 4 metals
★ Live rates (various update intervals)
★ Personal currency list – just pick the currencies you need
★ Offline mode (absolutely no traffic)
★ Converts up to 22 currencies simultaneously
★ Currency graphs (1 day - 5 years)
★ Search function to quickly add a new currency
★ Precision: set the number of decimal places (0-5)
★ Country flags for all currencies
★ Live rates & graphs provided by Yahoo.com
You can add/remove currencies by clicking one of the two currency buttons (top region of the screen). A window will pop up where you can find the "Show All" button.
Use Offline Mode to avoid roaming costs while abroad (only necessary if you have activated "Roaming" in your phone settings).
After adding a new currency (via "Show All") an update is required to get the actual rates.
You can add more currencies to the list by clicking '+' icon upper-right. Base currency can be changed by long-click.
- 152 currency exchange rate, base currency selectable.
- Invert rate (1 Base to listed or 1 listed to Base)
- 1M/3M/6M/1Y/3Y graph
- Currency calculator
- Offline mode support.
- Froyo(2.2) SD installation support.
*** If you want feedback, drop me a mail.
- Utolsó generációs inerfész (illesztőegység);
- A valutaárfolyam gyors kijelzése;
- A legjobb árfolyamok kijelzése úgy a vásárlás, mint az eladás esetében;
- Szupergyors valuta átszámolás;
- A főképernyőn követett valuták kijelzése;
- az összes pénzintézmények valutaárfolyamához való hozzáférés;
- A bankok árfolyamának gyors összehasonlítása;
- A Visa, Mastercard és BCE jegyzékeit is tartalmazza;
- Csodálatos grafikus kijelzések nagy felbontású képernyőn (retina display).
A Árfolyamok Plus alkalmazás, Magyarul, Angolul és Románul létezik.
Mielött negative hozzászólása lenne, küldjön egy Üzenetet a email@example.com –ra és a legrövidebb időn bellűl orvosoljuk a dolgot.
A valutaárfolyam a következő bankok vagy pénzügyi intézetek részére áll rendelkezésre:
- Magyar Nemzeti Bank (MNB);
- Európai Központi Bank;
- Budapest Bank;
- CIB Bank;
- Erste Bank;
- Gránit Bank;
- EvoBank (Hanwha Bank);
- ING Bank;
- K&H Bank;
- KDB Bank;
- Kinizsi Bank;
- MKB Bank;
- Magnet Bank;
- OTP Bank;
- Raiffeisen Bank;
- Sopron Bank;
- UniCredit Bank;
More than just a currency converter, application also allows you to:
- View the current rate, together with daily highs and lows
- Track previous day trading information
- Monitor frequently used currencies on an easily customizable favorites list
- Access technical trading data using daily, weekly, and biweekly charts with line and candlestick displays
- Quickly reference common exchanges using a built in conversion table
- Calculate currency exchanges, including the ability to adjust hypothetical exchanges to account for bank and ATM fees
Additional features include:
- Tablet and phone support
- Portrait and landscape modes support
- Offline mode — access local cached data and perform manual rate updates
- WiFi mode for mobile data management
Currency update frequency varies depending on the exchange pair. Rates are not updated on weekends. Daily charts are updated every 20 minutes. Other charts are updated daily.
Currency Converter based on currency rates from world's banks and forex. Convert currency to any other. Simple and informative. Use it while offline as it stores last rates. Personalize it!
- European Central Bank
- Bank of Canada
- Reserve Bank of Australia
- National Bank of Kazakhstan
- Daily currencies exchange rates update
- Currency converter
- Offline mode
- Turn currency symbols on/off
- Set order of currency symbols
- Turn currency rates sources on/off
- Set order of currency rates sources
- Setup font size and precision, etc
Best for using
- On Phones
not for traders
We want to make this app as convenient for you as it possible. Please send feedback to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks for all who sends us bug reports, this is a great help for us, and we appreciate that.
Arab Emirates Dirham - AED
Argentine Peso - ARS
Australian Dollar - AUD
Brazilian Real - BRL
Canadian Dollar - CAD
Swiss Franc - CHF
Chinese Yuan - CNY
Czech Koruna - CZK
Danish Krone - DKK
Euro - EUR
British Pound Sterling - GBP
Hong Kong Dollar - HKD
Hungarian Forint - HUF
Israeli Sheqel - ILS
Indian Rupee - INR
Japanese Yen - JPY
South Korean Won - KRW
Moroccan Dirham - MAD
Mexican Peso - MXN
Norwegian Krone - NOK
New Zealand Dollar - NZD
Philippine Peso - PHP
Polish Zloty - PLN
Russian Rouble - RUB
Swedish Krona - SEK
Singapore Dollar - SGD
Thai Baht - THB
Turkish Lira - TRY
United States Dollar - USD
South African Rand - ZAR
and many more
It possible to choose from more than 150 world currencies and four precious metals (gold, silver, platinum and palladium).
The market value is automatically updated in a time interval or after a click on the course.
Convenient feature: Customise exchange rates table with your favourite currency pairs.
Essential app with a simple interface for real time currency conversion and exchange rates.
EASY CURRENCY CONVERSION
Our live currency converter is free and easy to use. Choose currencies from a simple menu and enter the amount to convert. Switch currencies at the click of a button.
REAL TIME LIVE RATES
Customise the exchange rates table with your favourite currency pairs. Easily sort the exchange rates list and add or remove currencies.
Set currency rate alerts in the app and receive a notification when the desired rate has been reached.
REAL TIME LIVE CHARTS
View live exchange rate charts and set periods between 24 hours, a day, week, month or five years.
DAILY CURRENCY NEWS
Free daily market commentary on the forex market and upcoming events from our dealing desk.
* Support for 140+ world currencies
* Support for major metals like Gold, Silver etc.
* List of favourite currencies with last price and ask-bid details(best sell and best buy prices).
* Universal Currency converter tool in separate tab
* Currency pair details with daily and weekly charts
* Support for full screen charts
* Support for Inverse/Reverse selection.
* Facility to add, remove and refresh currencies
* Ideal for travellers or traders
* Simple navigation
* Application can be moved to external storage like SD card
* Displays news stories related to each currency pair
* Support for landscape mode, optimized for tablets
***Ad free, faster pro version of the app - 'Forex Currency Rates Pro' is now available. Pro version has more chart options and extra feature to compare the major currencies to base currency
It has been completely redesigned and rewritten from the ground up for modern versions of Android. However it is still work in progress so please send through any crash reports and contact the author with any feedback or improvements to the translations.
• Material theme in Light or Dark mode
• Displays many currencies at once
• Drag and drop currency management
• Integrated calculator
• Currency charts
• Can be used when offline
• Has every world currency
• Precious metals
• Links to wikipedia for currencies
• Images of notes and coins
Convert any currency to another.
Find easy the exchange rates of currencies.
Convert multiple currencies simultaneously.
The perfect tool for all travelers in every country.
- very fast and easy to use.
- nice graphics and charts
- calculate fees of banks, credit cards and ATM .
- 160 currencies.
- conversion table.
- exchange rates for most currencies of the world.
- useful for vacations and travels.
- useful for shops, restaurants at other countries.
- integrated calculator.
- it does not always needs an internet connection.
- 4 precious metals.
- gold, silver, platinum, palladium, copper.
- 8 digital currencies.
- BitCoin, LiteCoin, FeatherCoin, NovaCoin ...
- Possibility to change the rate manual.
- Ability to select priority currencies that will always be at the top.
- Currency exchange rate since the last update.
- Saving the last currency pair and changing the direction of exchange with one touch.
Recalculation of foreign exchange rates is automatic after selecting the base currency.
Directory contains the currencies that participate in the international Forex market, and contains rates of regional currencies based on the results of trading their central banks. A complete list of currencies:
Emirati Dirham, Afghan Afghani, Albanian Lek, Armenian Dram, Dutch Guilder, Angolan Kwanza, Aruban or Dutch Guilder, Azerbaijani New Manat, Bosnian Convertible Marka, Bangladeshi Taka, Bulgarian Lev, Bolivian Boliviano, Brazilian Real, Bhutanese Ngultrum, Botswana Pula, Belarusian Ruble, Chinese Yuan Renminbi, Costa Rican Colon, Cape Verdean Escudo, Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, Eritrean Nakfa, Ethiopian Birr, Euro, Georgian Lari, Ghanaian Cedi, Gambian Dalasi, Guatemalan Quetzal, Honduran Lempira, Croatian Kuna, Haitian Gourde, Hungarian Forint, Indonesian Rupiah, Israeli Shekel, Iranian Rial, Icelandic Krona, Japanese Yen, Kenyan Shilling, Kyrgyzstani Som, Cambodian Riel, North Korean Won, South Korean Won, Kazakhstani Tenge, Lao or Laotian Kip, Basotho Loti, Lithuanian Litas, Latvian Lat, Moroccan Dirham, Moldovan Leu, Malagasy Ariary, Burmese Kyat, Mongolian Tughrik, Macau Pataca, Mauritanian Ouguiya, Maldivian Rufiyaa, Malawian Kwacha, Malaysian Ringgit, Mozambican Metical, Nigerian Naira, Nicaraguan Cordoba, Norwegian Krone, Omani Rial, Panamanian Balboa, Peruvian Nuevo Sol, Papua New Guinean Kina, Polish Zloty, Paraguayan Guarani, Qatari Riyal, Romanian New Leu, Russian Ruble, Saudi Arabian Riyal, Swedish Krona, Sierra Leonean Leone, Somali Shilling, Seborgan Luigino, Sao Tomean Dobra, Salvadoran Colon, Swazi Lilangeni, Thai Baht, Tajikistani Somoni, Turkmenistani Manat, Tongan Pa'anga, Turkish Lira, Taiwan New Dollar, Tanzanian Shilling, Ukrainian Hryvna, Ugandan Shilling, Uzbekistani Som, Venezuelan Bolivar, Vietnamese Dong, Ni-Vanuatu Vatu, Samoan Tala, IMF Special Drawing Rights, Yemeni Rial, South African Rand, Zambian Kwacha, Zambian Kwacha, Bitcoin;
Dollar: Australian, Barbadian or Bajan, Bermudian, Bruneian, Bahamian, Belizean, Canadian, Fijian, Guyanese, Hong Kong, Jamaican, Caymanian, Liberian, Namibian, New Zealand, Solomon Islander, Singapore, Surinamese, Trinidadian, Tuvaluan, US, East Caribbean, Zimbabwean, Taiwan New;
Franc: Burundian, Congolese, Swiss, Djiboutian, Guinean, Comoran, Rwandan, Central African CFA, CFA, CFP;
Peso: Argentine, Chilean, Colombian, Cuban Convertible, Cuban, Dominican, Mexican, Philippine, Uruguayan;
Dinar: Bahraini, Algerian, Iraqi, Jordanian, Kuwaiti, Libyan, Macedonian Denar, Serbian, Tunisian;
Pound: Egyptian, Falkland Island, British, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Jersey, Lebanese, Sudanese, Saint Helenian, Syrian;
Rupee: Indian, Sri Lankan, Mauritian, Nepalese, Pakistani, Seychellois, Indonesian;
Metals: Silver, Gold, Palladium, Platinum.
A useful app for recosting cross rate of cash or bank funds.
Count your money easily!
• Integrated calculator
• Every world currency
• Multiple currency display
• Override rates
• Invert rates
• Offline mode
• Currency charts
• Auto sync
• Currency Wikipedia
The banknotes can be seen:
- in backlight
- in different UV-lights.
This application contains two more functions. You can create your own banknote (with your portrait), and you find some interesting information about forint.