The WeatherFlow Wind Meter* will work with any Android device that provides enough power through the audio jack. That includes most newer Android devices, and it is known to work with the following Android devices: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Evo 4G LTE, and Motorola Xoom.
Accurate: measure the wind speed and direction.
Flexible: Reads in meters/second, miles/hour, knots, kilometers/hour, & beaufort scale.
Shareable: Share your readings with friends, instantly.
*** NEW *** WEATHER MAPS ZOOM
*** NEW *** GEOGRAPHICAL MAP OF LOCATIONS
*** NEW *** ADD ANY LOCATION ON EARTH FROM MAP, CUSTOM LOCATION NAME
*** NEW WEATHER ALERTS ***
*** NEW HOURLY FORECASTS AND DETAILED CHARTS incl CLOUDINESS ***
For more details, check our new website:
Get the latest current conditions, forecasts, weather charts, forecast maps, webcams and more with largest network of professional weather stations all over the world in a great looking style!
FEATURES, or what makes this a FULL PACKAGE:
- Live and detailed local weather conditions and forecasts
- HOURLY weather data including details as Cloudiness, Humidity, Feels like, Air pressure, Wind, % chance of rain and precipitation
- Millions! of locations around the world
- Exact dynamic and automated current location search with 'My Location' functionality
- 7 desktop weather widgets with (Flip Clock I & II 4x2, Forecast 4x2, Large 4x2, Forecast 4x1, Clock 4x1, Mini 1x1)
- Notification bar icon witch temperature and weather details
- Weather alerts in USA
- Up to 10 active locations
- Geographical map of locations
- Live Webcams for every location to see the real weather conditions (largest webcams network)
- Forecast Charts for Temperature, Precipitation, Humidity, Cloudiness
- Weather Forecast Maps for precipitation, clouds, temperatures and wind (also in HD available)**
- Choose weather data provider which fits your location best (OpenWeatherMap or YR.NO)
- Dual Clock – select from System, GMT or Location time
- Moon phase, Sunrise, Sunset
- App Hints screens
MAKE YOUR APPLICATION UNIQUE:
- THEMES - customize your app by one click or create your own !
- Fully graphical customizable (font types, backgrounds, colors, text outline …)
- Fully customizable app settings (units, startup, updates, notification bar…)
OTHER USEFUL ATTRIBUTES:
- One of the best battery consumption application on the Market
- Quick access to your prefered clock and calendar application (configurable)
- Option to display locations time on widget
- Cached weather data for offline viewing
- Easy use and high-impact visual eye candy views
- Broad OS compatibility: Android 1.6+, QVGA, WQVGA400/432, HVGA, WVGA800/854
And there is more to come, we develop and improve our app continuously.
If you like Weather Services-RATE US. Thank you and enjoy!
If you are experiencing any issues, please make sure your data connectivity is up & running. Vast majority of our low ratings are because of local issues, please contact us and let us help you first:
If you have any ideas, how to improve our application, please let us know.
- NEW locations map features - geographic, terrain & street view
- FIX for repeating "License check" on some devices
- thanks to all users for sending us reports and feedbacks
This is a MUST HAVE major release!
- UI fixes + faster weather data refresh
- Forecast maps & Weather radars animation improvements
- many new improvements and new features
- thanks to all users for sending us reports and feedbacks
Added: Resizable widgets width
Added: In-app Menu button & slide menu (see instructions on Hints)
Added: Graphical improvements
Fixed: Loading of Themes
Fixed: Loading of Forecast Maps
Fixed: Performance improvements (long weather data refresh)
Fixed: Optimization for high resolution (>=FullHD) screens
Added: Widgets with landscape mode compatibility
Fixed: Locations screen - add location directly from the map
Fixed: WeatherBug data provider alerts
..other small fixes and improvements from your (support channels) requests
... and more (v2.3-v1.0)
** we provide Forecast Maps, which are not Live Radars, as some may exchange this expression. Live Radars are being developed and will come soon
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps
• Animated weather radar for any location in the USA
• Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
• Customizable layout. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Weather & Clock Widget Ad Free for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens like and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget Ad Free for Android supports a wide range phones; it supports Android Version 2.3 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large scweather
ly and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 15 min, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Moon phase view
- UV Index and Dew Point
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Қазақ тілі, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, հայերեն, Indonesia, Việt, 日本語, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Weather widget with size of 4x1, 4x1 and 2x1 with ability to disable clock, auto location, week weather and customizing interface.
You can use your own icons, you need to put them into android/data/ru.nikita.weatherwidget_en folder.
Weather forecasts contains details of up to 9 days ahead, and up to 4 periods a day. Weather data are provided by yr.no, and updated several times a day. How often you want to retrieve the latest weather data is up to you.
Application supports geo-positioning, and can retrieve the latest weather forecast for your current location.
Detailed forecast-information includes temperature, type of weather, wind speed, wind direction, expected rainfall, barometric pressure, sunrise, sunset and the length of day in hours and minutes. With one click, you also have direct access to hour-by-hour graph from yr.no through its pages.
All widgets with clock, can also be used as a shortcut to start programs. This saves you space on the desktop. All applications installed on the phone can be started with this feature.
New widgets released regularly, and requests for new widgets or features are considered on an ongoing basis. Free access to all future releases.
Currently supported languages: Norwegian, Swedish, English, Czech, Dutch, Danish, French, Italian, Russian
Some of the available settings:
- Widget-background / 50% transparent / completely transparent background
- Launcher when clicking on the Clock
- Different date and time formats (12H/24H)
- Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Optional unit for wind speed, altitude and rainfall
- Day and night icons
- Update automatically, every 3, 6, 12 or 24 hours or manually
* TheBOM observations and forecasts you love
* Detailed forecasts where available
* Widgets ( 2x1, 4x1 3 day forecast, 4x2 Clock, 4x2 3 day forecast)
* Multiple location widget support
* Temperature in status bar (black/white/colour/boxed via widget)
* Use nearest weather station or select specific from over 750 BOM weather stations
* UV index & warnings (where available)
* Radar loop: current station or select specific
* Share weather (email, SMS etc.)
* Temperature/pressure graph for last 24,48,72 hours or 5 days (where available)
* Last 24hr observations (where available)
* Ad free
* Pressure sensor support (device specific)
* BOM State Weather Warnings
* Sony SmartWatch 2 companion extension available - search Google Play for Au Weather SWX
Please try out Au Weather Free before purchasing to decide if you find the app useful. Note that the functionality of the paid version is essentially the same as the free, ad supported version, except for:
* additional radar ranges
* default radar range
* select any radar location
* more graph period options
* New interface update (coming soon to free)
* This app uses the mobile network to determine location (not GPS) - if your location does not update see the FAQ to enable mobile network location.
* This app only displays Australian weather from BOM weather stations.
Made in Australia
Tomfusion is Australian owned and operated - see Help for more info.
Please read disclaimer.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with for support - feedback and suggestions welcome.
If you experience issues with the app:
a) check the FAQs (see Help menu on Favourites screen) or
b) email support[at]tomfusion.com
Side note: user comments are rarely reviewed, however, every relevant support email is read.
More info at www.tomfusion.com
Feature graphic By Bidgee (Own work) [CC-BY-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons - heavy rain over Fogg Dam,lower Adelaide River catchment, Northern Territory
Simple and fast
Application uses less battery power.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->Location services->GPS satellites enable
TO USE: Home->Press Menu->Wallpapers->LiveWallpapers
Next 12 Hours Forecast On/Off: Double tab
HD Image Update
★ The Most Live and Hourly Forecasts
Just Some of Our Top Features:
✓ AUTOMATIC Station Updates
✓ Huge Selection of NOAA Radio Stations
✓ 180+ Stations Being Broadcasted
✓ Background Playing Audio Support
✓ High-Res Retina Display Graphics
✓ Clean and Professional Design
✓ One Time Purchase for Life
Don't get caught without a weather radio. When severe weather strikes this information is priceless.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the NOAA brand or organization. This application should not be used in life or death situations. These streams can be delayed depending on network traffic and connection speed. In the event of a real emergency please use local TV stations or a local NOAA weather radio. Some city listings may use NOAA broadcasts that are from surrounding cities. Do not rely on the broadcasts from this application for life or death decisions.
My-Cast Weather brings you the classic features of our award winning weather app in a totally re-designed Android user experience. Get access to critical weather information wherever you are with My-Cast.
View animated radar, clouds, current conditions, hourly and extended forecasts, severe weather alerts and more. Quickly check the weather with an easy-to-interpret graphic display and dynamic weather themes. Share weather with Facebook and Twitter.
Unique to My-Cast Weather (paid version):
• No Ads
• Tropical Storm Tracking - View NHC forecast maps and data for hurricanes and tropical storms
• Widgets: Radar, IR and Visible Satellite Widgets
• StormWatch Map
• Background Updates - Set how often widgets and status bar are updated.
NOW AVAILABLE: My-Cast Premium Severe Weather Upgrade Package
With an In-App purchase, you can subscribe to:
• Watch up-to-the-minute lightning strikes animate across a map!
• Severe Weather Push Alerts – Receive Lightning & NWS alerts to your device as soon as they are issued.
My-Cast also includes:
• My-Cast dashboard allows you to quickly view your favorite features in one glance
• Current condition displays in status bar and notification area
• Forecast conditions including hour by hour, detailed daily description
• Interactive forecast graph allows you to visualize seven different types of weather data for the next 7 days
• Complete redesign of severe weather alert functionality, including main page event notification and full interactive text description
• Full screen landscape displays for maps and graphs
• Full support for pinch-zoom gestures in all maps
• Ability to change app skin color for personalized look and feel
• Theme graphics to display current weather conditions
• Forecast Widget
Release notes 1.3.2 - Oct 11 2011
Fixes and Improvements:
• Fixed bug where forecast graph widget might crash on some locations.
• Other Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Release notes 1.3.1 - Sept 23 2011
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
• Display issues on the Galaxy Tab have been resolved
• Clicking the Facebook link in the social section now opens the Facebook website in browser
• Better support for displaying nearby cities
• Fixed issue where forecast was showing incorrect data when using the mobile location in some cases.
Release notes 1.3.0 - Sept 8 2011
• Tropical Weather Update
• New Map - Tropical Map displays current storms
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
• Improved stability in maps and other areas
• Fix Facebook share
Release notes 1.2.0 - August 24 2011
• StormWatch Map - Shows current National Weather Service watches, warnings, alerts and advisories.
• Bing™ Aerial and Bing™ Roads basemap options for maps.
• Transparency slider for overlays. Use the slider on the left side of the map to turn down the brightness of the weather overlays.
• Yesterday's precipitation totals. This is now displayed under yesterday's high and low in the Currents page.
• Moon phase. This shows the current phase at the bottom of the Currents page.
• My-Cast Market. This page is available from the menu button under "Subscriptions". It displays all available My-Cast premium subscription add-ons.
• Lightning Strike Map. Available as part of the Severe Weather Upgrade Package - This will show current lightning strikes as a layer option in the map.
• Push Alerts. Also part of the Severe Weather Upgrade Package, this feature uses the Google push service to push severe weather alerts (and lightning strikes) to your phone the moment they are issued. The alerts show up in the Android notification area and can be configured with a special ringtone. Push Alerts can be set for each location in the location list.
See the weather in stunning high-definition videos, get accurate weather forecasts all around the world, with 7-day and hourly forecasts, and use an on-screen clock.
• Works on all Android phones and tablets.
• Gorgeous animations depicting the current weather.
• Add an unlimited number of cities.
• 7-day and hourly forecast.
• Swipe the screen to switch between your cities.
• Enable from Settings: Precipitation, Heat Index, Pressure, Dew Point, Wind Chill and Visibility.
. Simple, elegant design
. Bold use of color to increase legibility
. Timeline forecast so you can easily glance at the information
. Time machine forecasting to check the whether months/years in advance
. Local weather alerts front and centre
. Multiple weather provider options
. Great theme customisation options (choose colours)
. Easy to understand graphs and charts of temperature, rain etc...
. Android wear support
. Table layout
. Multi language support
. Powered by the hyperlocal weather service, Forecast (and others)
- Digital Clock
- Current weather conditions
- In widget animated weather icons
- Weather data received from global Meteorological broadcast services and more than 40 000 weather stations
- Celsius / Fahrenheit weather units
- Automatically detection of location
- Manual setting of the widget location
- Manual or automatic wether update
- Re-sizable widget
- Transparent background
- Universal app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again
- Hot spots for alarm clock, weather refresh and widget configuration
- build only for ICS (built on sdk 17)
- multiple weather providers OW and YR.NO (is the joint online weather service from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation)
- 7 days forecast
- hourly forecast
These are required for getting your local weather using location services.
For suggestions or bugs please contact us at: email@example.com
If you want to translate the application to your language please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Material Design
- Hyper accurate Forecast.io powered weather data (down to the minute weather!)
- Weather Alert notifications
- Persistent notification (optional)
- Card UI style
- Minutely, hourly, daily weather data
- Hour by hour weather information for the next week (compared to 48 hours in other apps) available by swiping to the side!
- Highly detailed and customized "daily" information
- Highly configurable cards:
- Tropics conditions (tropical storms, hurricanes, etc)
- Current moon phase
- Sunrise and sunset
- UV index
- Netatmo station (requires login)
- Ski and marine conditions
- Device sensors (humidity, temp, etc)
- Latest earthquake
- Your exact location
- Air quality
- Wind conditions
- GOES-15 (space weather)
- And many more!
- Ability to save and view custom locations
- Beautiful animations
- Light, Dark, and Automatic Themes!
- Fused location provider for hyper accurate location based weather data!
- Multiple maps for radar, wind, temp, etc!
- Muzei integration
- DashClock integration
- 6 widgets (with many more coming!)
- NWS / NOAA Audio Streams (still in BETA)
- Day Dream
- Pull to refresh
- Settings (who doesn't love those?)
- Charts for minute by minute and hour by hour precipitation (charts never lie)
- All the contact information you could ever ask for in the "About" section
atmosHere Weather is making weather on Android smarter! By dynamically prioritizing data, and changing the app look or feel based on current conditions. You get down to the minute weather (Example, "Rain starting in 15 minutes, ending in 12"), which means you can plan what you do next. If there's rain in the forecast, you'll also get traffic information, making it easier to know what's going on around you! The app is designed to focus around what's going on at your EXACT location at this EXACT moment. atmosHere Weather is leading the way in contextual weather, and creating a seamless experience.
"The app costs $3.99, but if you really want to have the most detailed weather info, this looks like a good option." - BGR
"Why would I spend $3.99 on a weather app you might currently be asking yourselves? That's simple. It's a truly amazing app." - io9
Your typical Android widget, day dream, and optional persistent notification (with adjustable update frequency) are also included!
Join the G+ Community to keep up with development, report bugs, request features, and soon alpha/beta builds! https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114883630278393858359
Feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated! Check the about section for more contact information!
*Ratings and feedback via any form of contact are greatly appreciated. Please leave an actual comment with your rating, regardless of the star rating. If you rate it 1 star and do not tell me why, I cannot fix or improve the app!*
The new Weather Underground Android app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
With free push notifications for weather alerts, Weather Underground is your essential app during severe weather events. Our interactive map (WunderMap) displays animated radar and satellite data to track storms, as well as providing specific map presets for tracking hurricanes and wildfires. Customize your experience by dragging and dropping the content modules on the main screen of the app
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 33,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map (WunderMap) on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts, fire risk, active fires, hurricane and webcams.
- Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users.
- Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 30,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
- Status notification: instantly view your current temperature and condition on the notification bar
- Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like temperatures, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and moon phase
- 10-day Forecasts including text summary
- Hourly Forecasts including sunrise and sunset
- Historical data
- Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, webcams and much more data
- List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
- Crowd reporting feature empowers users to verify our data and send their own Sky Reports and Hazard Reports
- Twitter Integration – share weather data straight onto your Twitter handle and follow the latest weather trends on the Wunderground Twitter Feed
- Snow and Winter Sport reports
- Hazard Reports allow users to share dangerous road conditions in their area
- Share severe alerts with your friends and family
- Purchase ad free subscriptions for $1.99 per year
- New widgets: 1x1 and 2x2!
- Choose Light or Dark mode
- Customize your experience by sliding the weather information up and down
- Switch between Best Forecast™ & NWS Forecast
- Weather commentary from Dr Masters
- National Weather Service Radio
- Gorgeous and realistic animations of weather conditions
- See at a glance the next weather condition change
- Updated continuously
- Accurate hourly forecasts for the next 10 days
- Fast, beautiful and simple to use
- Detailed forecasts on rain, ice, snow, fog, wind, storm, dew point, UV index, humidity, pressure
- Highest and lowest historical values
- Satellite and radar map animations
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Live Wallpaper
- Weather in notification area and temperature in status bar
- Great widget for your home screen
And it’s all free.
Try it now !
Cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin and all the others!