1. Search or Touch the screen to set location for alarm.
2. Works on location from network. Uses GPS, only when destination is near(5km), saves battery
3. Stores locations.
Works as a Perfect Bus Snooze!!
tags: location alarm, destination alarm, travel alarm
Ever missed your stop on public transport, because you were enjoying your music or books?
Ever forgot something to do along the way to somewhere?
Let this location alarm help you!
Set some destinations, and this alarm will remind you when you approach them. You can set notification in status bar, vibrate your phone, and choose an alarm sound you like, or even let voice remind you. Then, take the road!
1) Satellite view of the map.
2) Traffic information on the map.
3) Center the map with your current location.
4) Show alarm range in map.
5)Drag marker to edit alarm.
6) Notification in status bar.
7) Pop-up text of alarm
8) Vibration of the alarm.
9) Sound of the alarm.
10) Sound volume
11) Alarm repeat frequency
12)Alarm enabled time slot
13)Voice of the alarm. (Refer to Google for supported TTS languages.)
14)Choice of different alarm sounds. (Only in Pro version)
15)Send SMS for notification. (Separate for each alarm in Pro version.)
16)Distance to destination to trigger the alarm. (Separate for each alarm in Pro version.)
17)Days to repeat the alarm.
19)Alarm list import and export.(Only in Pro version)
Note: Higher accuracy means higher performance, but shorter battery lasting time.
Pro version is ad free.
* Network location doesn't update in some devices sometimes. Two workarounds are possible: 1) reboot device. 2) manually stop the Google Services Framework, clear data and cache and reboot, which allows the device to use network location services again. We'll try to find other nicer solutions to fix the problem.
Ever wanted to get some sleep during a train or bus ride without worrying about missing your stop? iNap wakes you up right before you'll reach your destination! Travel, sleep and arrive fresh.
- Drop the pin on the map or select your destination by search.
- Efficient GPS usage, saving your battery life as much as possible.
- Select your favorite wake up ringtone / alarm sound.
- Our owl takes care of you, sit back and get your nappin' on!
You can access and store locally a large range of on-line topographic maps, which will remain available even while being out of cell coverage. AlpineQuest also supports on-board file based maps, like MemoryMap(c) maps.
By using the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your device (with compass display), getting lost is part of the past: you are localized in real-time on the map, which can also be oriented to match where you are looking at.
By staying fully operational out of cell coverage (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires of deep wilderness exploring...
Don't hesitate, use it right now for free!
Note: IGN Top25(c) and OSGB Explorer(c) maps are available in the old MemoryMap(c) QCT format, but NOT included with the application.
PLEASE report suggestions and issues on our dedicated forum: http://www.alpinequest.net/forum (no registration needed, all questions answered).
Do not use comments for that: we cannot answer!
Key features are:
★★ Maps ★★
• Built-in online maps (with automatic local storage; road, topo and satellite maps included);
• Built-in online layers (road names and hills shading);
• On-board offline maps support (visit our website to get the free map creator MOBAC);
• Multiple maps in layers display, with per-map opacity control;
• Advanced SD memory card Map Explorer and Scanner.
Full version includes:
• Complete area storage of online maps for off-line use;
• Get more online maps from the community;
• Memory-Map support (QuickChart .qct maps only, .qc3 maps not compatible).
★★ Landmarks ★★
• Save, restore, display unlimited number of waypoints;
• Advanced SD memory card Landmarks Explorer.
Full version includes:
• Full GPX support (display/browse/create/edit of waypoints, routes and tracks);
• Google Earth KML/KMZ, OziExplorer WPT Waypoints, CSV/TSV files and Geocaching LOC files read/import support;
• Save and share online locations with other users using Community Landmarks;
• Details, advanced statistics and interactive graphics on various items;
• Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks;
• Routes, tracks and areas creator.
★★ GPS Position / Orientation ★★
• On-map geolocation using GPS or Network;
• Map orientation, compass and target finder;
• Barometer support (for compatible devices).
Full version includes:
• Built-in GPS/Barometric Tracker (long tracking capable, running in a separate and light process);
• Proximity alerts and leave path alerts.
★★ And more: ★★
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
About the "Phone state and identity" Android permission: due to the backward compatibility of AlpineQuest with Android 1.5, this permission is automatically added by Google Play.
GPS TRACKING APP AND TRAVEL DIARY / LOGBOOK FOR ANDROID
Document your journey.
LD-Log tracks your travel routes using the device's GPS receiver and can be used offline. Waypoints are taken either manually or automatically with a user-definable interval set in minutes. As such, the app is designed to consume very little battery power.
The editable waypoint-list for each route of your trip lets you create a detailed diary of your complete journey. Add photos to your waypoints by shooting them directly from LD-Log or importing them at a later time [*]. Trips, routes and journals may be stored in many different ways.
LD-Log has an optionally usable sail mode for offshore sailing which makes it possible to keep a complete nautical ship's log [*].
LD-Log is being used to document a wide range of travel situations in which a second-by-second tracking path is not needed: hikes, bicycle tours, city walks, voyages, road trips, ship and boat tours, photo geotagging, collecting geo locations (POI), etc. - for professional usage or on holidays.
### This is the free version of LD-Log. If you need more functionality or would like to support further development, search for the full version ###
- minimal power usage
- works offline, no internet connection needed
- runs in sleep mode, in background and in parallel to other GPS-apps
- editable waypoints (diary / logbook function)
- quick menu for immediately adding waypoints with text entries or photos (no waiting for GPS necessary) [*]
- multiple images for each waypoint possible (direct capture or image import) [*]
- map view with editable waypoints (internet connection needed for map display)
- user-definable units for date, distance and position (supports UTM WGS84/ETRS89)
- unlimited number of routes (i.e. trip-days) per trip [*, free version: max. 2 routes]
- export trips [*], routes and waypoints as GPX files and send them or directly open them in GPX capable apps.
- GPX export settings (path type, waypoint data [*])
- create a travel report (travel diary / logbook) as CSV tables, a text or HTML file; these can include images and be sent/opened directly as well as exported to other apps [*]
- save and load trips, with a detailed overview of all saved trips [*]
- manual destination entry in any of the supported coordinate units, detailed destination display
- enhanced map-functions (screenshot saving, destination marking, image display, position info (distances / bearings), latitude dependent scale, etc.) [*]
- advanced GPS settings (multiple fixes, min number of satellites, min SNR) [*]
- minimum log interval time of 30 seconds [*]
- automatic log interval by desired waypoint distance (logging by speed) [*]
- log-start scheduling [*]
- automatically start / stop bluetooth GPS connection by means of the app 'Bluetooth GPS' [*]
- sail mode: separate distances under sail / engine, standardized nautical logbook entries: waypoints (state of engine, state of sails, wind-/sea- and weather-conditions with user-definable units), routes (fuel/water levels, boat checks), trip (boat name, call sign, MMSI) [*]
[*] full version only
- storage: to be able to export files
- location: to be able to use the GPS receiver
- network: for map view
- system tools: for recording in sleep mode
- press the title bar of LD-Log to get manual and help information.
- or download the in-app help from http://www.ld-log.com/
Languages: English, French, German
Read selected user comments and reviews at http://www.ld-log.com/
Az alkalmazás folyamatosan frissülő adatbázissal rendelkezik, mely tartalmazza az Országos Rendőr-Főkapitányság hivatalos traffipax információit az egész országra kiterjedően, valamint a magyarországi fix traffipaxok listáját is. Az adatbázis letöltéséhez működő internet kapcsolatra van szükség. A frissítés a napi első indításkor történik, ezután az alkalmazás megfelelő használatához már csak a GPS szükséges, internet kapcsolat nem kell, ezért a készülék akkumulátorát kevésbé veszi igénybe.
A program nyilvánosan elérhető adatbázisokból dolgozik, a fejlesztő nem vállal semmilyen felelősséget az esetlegesen ezen adatbázisokban nem, vagy rosszul szereplő adatokért. A szabályos és felelősségteljes haladás a forgalomban részt vevők feladata, az esetleges szabálytalanságokért a fejlesztő nem felel.
Bővebb információért keresd alkalmazásunk a Facebook-on is!