AlgoNet Sensor exposes the sensors found in smart phones to the Linux version of the AngoNet software through Bluetooth connection.
The AlgoNet software can be downloaded from www.estrato.hu/algonet for Linux and Windows. Currently only the Linux version can connect to AlgoNet Sensor through Bluetooth. For using AlgoNet Sensor follow these steps:
1. Enable Bluetooth on your phone and on your PC.
2. If necessary pair your PC and your phone over Bluetooth.
3. Start AlgoNet Sensor on your phone.
4. Start AlgoNet on you PC.
5. Drag and drop one of the Android Sensor Input nodes from the Sensor category into the work area.
6. Wait for AlgoNet to find AlgoNet Sensor.
7. Choose your phone from the device drop down list, and the required sensor.
8. Connect the rest of the network to the sensor node.
9. Run the algorithm.
For more information and for the AlgoNet software visit www.estrato.hu/algonet.