Find the best beach in Crete and enjoy your vacations in Greece with this great application!!!
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
The newly designed Crete Greece Map app for Android phones and tablets makes navigating your places faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.
We spend several years to produce it. Now it is available on Android.We use vector map to greatly reduce the size of map data.Just download this app,no additional data should be downloaded.
Crete Greece Map is a best turn-by-turn GPS navigation that you can try for free. High quality maps from Google map and other provider.
Crete Greece Map Features:
• User tracking
• Route drawing on map
• Saving route coordinates
• Background mode
• Track running, walking, jogging, biking, driving
• Supports all android devices
• Find where to go
• Learn about places
• Get a personalized experience
• Tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
With TOURIAS Travel Guides you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip on Crete. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: the optional upgrade allows the guide to be completely free of advertising
Further TOURIAS Travel Guides for lots of interesting travel destinations can be also be found easily via this app. Simply select the desired destination under “Further Destinations” and you will be linked automatically to the app store.
We hope you enjoy using this free travel guide. We very happy to receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, your wishes and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover sights like Matala, Knossos Palace, Renieri Palace Chania, Moni Arkadi Monastery, Frangokastello, Gortys, Festos Palace, Agia Triada Villa, Moni Preveli Monastery, Panagia Kera, Bali, Agios Nikolaos, Loutro, Plakias, Paleochora, Ierapetra, Sitia, Agia Galini, Melidoni, Cretaquarium, Heraklion Archaeological Museum, Heraklion Historical Museum, Chania:, Archaeological Museum Chania, Janissaries Mosque, Chania, Rethymno, Gournia, Moni Toplou Monastery, The Palace of Malia, Palace of Kato Zakros, Cretan Ethnology Museum, Vori, Psychro Cave, Palekastro, Georgioupoli, Olous, Kastelli Kissamos, Chrissi, Loggia Iraklio, Nikos Kazantzakis Museum, Agios Markos church, Archanes
This is the mappa map for Crete (Κρήτη / Kriti, occasionally spelled "Krete" in English), the largest of the Greek islands and is in the Mediterranean Sea between the Sea of Crete and the Libyan Sea, south of the Peloponnese. Crete is approximately 260 km long and 60 km wide. Crete consists of four prefectures: Chania, Rethimno, Heraklion and Lasithi.
The following cities are included on the offline Crete mappa map: Heraklion (Iraklion or Candia) — the largest city with the archaeological highlight Knossos; Agios Nikolaos — the capital of Lasithi; Chania (Haniá) — largest city of the western region; Chersonissos (Hersonissos) — blissful harbour town in winter, party capital of Crete in summer; Elounda — a small fishing town on the Elounda Bay with the abandoned Spinalonga Island; Hora Sfakion — tiny capital in the southwest with white houses and the ferry to and from the Samaria Gorge; Ierapetra — the southernmost city of Europe with some nice beaches; Malia — crowded tourist mecca popular mostly with young (especially British) travelers; Rethymno — this interesting town is mostly popular with families.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for the Greek Island of Crete:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Crete now!
High-detail map of Crete, Greece.
Easy to use, no map downloads required, all data is packed inside.
Works entirely without internet connection. No data costs. No exposure to insecure wifi networks.
Search for points of interest (hotels, museums, transport, banks etc).
Alphabetic street index.
Compass and line to destination for easy navigation: detailed route to destination (new functionality: beta).
Configurable map detail. Highest detail with topographic mode.
Personalize with user waypoints and saved map views.
No advertising. No in-app-purchases required.
Minimal permissions. No access to your private data (apart from your location). No spyware.
Adapted screen layout for Android tablets.
Improved for devices with high-resolution screens.
By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest points of interest. You can save map views (area and zoomlevel) for easy orientation. And you can save waypoints to mark interesting spots on the map.
We take your privacy seriously. Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
OpenStreetmap is a collaborative, wiki-like mapping project. It is particularly important to understand that the map data supplied by OpenStreetMap might be incomplete or unreliable. The openly-editable wiki nature of the OpenStreetMap mapping system means that there will always be some inaccuracies and omissions. You should make your own judgement about the accuracy of the supplied map. Always use our maps in conjunction with your eyes and your common sense. There is no warranty for the quality of the map data. This map must not be used in situations where inaccurate, misleading or missing data can lead to damage to assets, injury or loss of life.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Other names: 希臘克里特島 - Kréta, Řecko - Kreeta, Kreikka - Kreta, Griekenland - Crète, Grèce - Κρήτη, Ελλάδα - クレタ島、ギリシャ - Creta, Grecia - 크레타, 그리스 - Kreta, Grecja - Крит, Греция
My Crete Guide is the most complete and updated guide to the island of Crete. It allows users to explore known and unknown aspects of the island according to their own preferences.
- Offline application, no roaming charges!
- 100% offline map of Crete
- More than 40 categories of interest (beaches, gorges, historical monuments, natural monuments, forests, waterfalls, archaeological sites, monasteries, caves, etc.)
- More than 2.000 landmarks with texts and photos
- Personalized information through customization filters
- Navigator that guides you to a selected point of interest
- Guides for the 6 major cities of Crete
- Guide with city trails and canyons
- Shows points of interest around the user
- Reviews and user ratings
- Create personal points of interest
- Weather forecast
When there is internet connection, these options are also available:
- Change to map with great precision
- For each point of interest, the user can download more photos (more than 12.000 overall)
- Propose to our development team new points of interest by adding your own information and photos
- Download more reviews and ratings from other users
After the initial installation of the software, you need to download all required files. Because data size is ~200MB, we recommend:
- Get connected to a wi-fi
- Make sure you have the required free space on your device
- Ensure that your battery is not drained or plug the device on power.
While running navigation with GPS, we recommend that the device is connected to the power of your car.
NOW amazing offline weather plugin included! 14 days weather forecast for every thai cities. Plugin works in offline mode. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
Our Greece offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links or natural geographical information. Offline Croatia road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and detailed area around the greek islands: Crete, Euboea, Lesbos, Rhodes, Chíos, Cephalonia, Corfu, Lemnos, Samos, Naxos and Athens
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, gas stations)
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
Greece is one of the world's most popular tourist destinations, ranking in the world's top 20 countries. According to the Greek Ministry of Tourism, the nation received about 17 million visitors from January to mid August 2007, a large number for a small country of 11 million. Visitors are drawn to the country's beaches and reliable sunny summer weather, its nightlife, historical sites and natural beauty.
Backstreets of charming Firá, Santoríni
Over 90% of visitors who come to Greece come from other European countries, although in recent years there have been growing numbers of tourists from other world regions. The vast majority of visitors arrive during the tourist season, which is April through October. Peak season is July through August, and most of the tourists and tourism industry are concentrated in Crete, the Dodecanese, Cyclades, and Western Greek Islands, and to a lesser extent the Peloponnese and the Halkidiki peninsula in Macedonia. There are still many rewarding areas in the country free of large-scale tourism.
Few countries can pride themselves on a heritage as important to Western civilization as Greece. A range of first class historic landmarks remind one of the days when the great Greek emperors and writers made their mark on the development of science, literature and democracy. No less than 17 of those monuments are listed as World Heritage Sites. However, the many charming little islands, sandy beaches and picturesque whitewashed coastal towns are at least as much a reason to come for the millions of tourists that this Mediterranean country receives each year.
The ultimate solution to find the VERY cheapest Hotel in Crete (Greece).
Crete is the largest and most populous of the Greek islands, the fifth-largest island in the Mediterranean Sea,
and one of the thirteen administrative regions of Greece. It forms a significant part of the economy and cultural heritage
of Greece while retaining its own local cultural traits (such as its own poetry, and music).
Crete was once the center of the Minoan civilization (c. 2700–1420 BC), which is currently regarded as the earliest recorded civilization in Europe.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crete offline guide is the best way to discover the coolest place to stay and visit all famous attractions. There is no need for a any kind of data connection to use the application, since all information is stored on your device. which means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. It is fully loaded with complete information of place, attractions, hotels.
-> 100% OFFLINE MAP.
-> Facts about the place.
-> Complete history of place.
-> Safety measure to take before visiting.
-> Information about how to getaround .
-> List of Attractions with information about each attraction.
-> List of Hotels with Address, phone no, Amenities provided and more.
-> Get Driving direction.
-> Search near by POI's ( like ATM, Currency Exchange, Taxi etc).
Ταξιδιωτική εφαρμογή για το Ηράκλειο, διαθέσιμη και στα Ελληνικά και στα Αγγλικά!! Περιλαμβάνει πληροφορίες για διασκέδαση,μουσεία, παραλίες και πολλά ακόμα. Επίσης ο χρήστης μπορεί να ενημερωθεί για την απόσταση του από το σημείο ενδιαφέροντος .
Ηράκλειο , Ελλάδα , ταξιδιωτικός οδηγός , Kρήτη ,heraklion, greece, travel guide, crete
Find the best beach in Rethymno and enjoy your vacations in Greece with this great application!!!
Scroll down for english
Η δωρεάν Ελληνική χαρτογραφική εφαρμογή για το Android, που (ίσως δεν) περιμένατε!
- Αναλυτικούς χάρτες, σε επίπεδο κτιρίου (!) για πάνω από 1.700 πόλεις/χωριά της Κρήτης
- Αναζήτηση διεύθυνσης, διασταύρωσης, πόλης/χωριού
* με ελεύθερη αναζήτηση («Δημοκρατίας 10» ή «φαρμακεία στο Ρέθυμνο»)
* με αυτόματο ορθογραφικό έλεγχο
- Αναζήτηση σημείων ενδιαφέροντος
* με ελεύθερη αναζήτηση
* με κατηγορίες/υποκατηγορίες σημείων ενδιαφέροντος
* με auto-complete κατηγοριών
* 8.000 σημεία ενδιαφέροντος σε 220 κατηγορίες για όλη τη Κρήτη
- LIVE σημεία ενδιαφέροντος
* εφημερεύοντα φαρμακεία (δεδομένα από 4 φαρμακευτικούς συλλόγους σε όλη την Κρήτη)
* τιμές υγρών καυσίμων για 470 περίπου πρατήρια σε όλη τη Κρήτη με ωριαία ανανέωση
- Εύρεση διαδρομής (πεζή ή με αυτοκίνητο)
Η εφαρμογή Cretelife.gr σας προσφέρει μία ευρεία κλίμακα πληροφοριών σχετικά με την Κρήτη, από τη διαμονή, τη μετακίνηση, την ψυχαγωγία, τις έκτακτες ανάγκες σας, κ.α., αλλά πάνω από όλα σας δίνει μία «γεύση Κρήτης»: τον πολιτισμό της, το φυσικό της περιβάλλον, τα προϊόντα της, τους δρόμους κρασιού και ελιάς, και όλες τις τοπικές ιδιαιτερότητες της.
Μπορείτε επίσης να συμβουλευτείτε την ιστοσελίδα http://www.cretelife.gr
The free Greek mapping application you (probably have not) expected!
- Detailed maps, at building level, for over 1.700 cities/towns/villages
- Searching an address, a junction, a city/town/village
* using free text ("10 Dimokratias " or "Pharmacies in Rethymno")
* utilizing automatic spelling correction
- Searching a Point of Interest
* using free text
* using categories/subcategories
* utilizing auto-complete on category names
* 8,000 points of interest in 220 categories all over Crete!
- LIVE Points of Interest
* Pharmacies on duty (data provided by 4 pharmaceutical organizations all over Crete)
* Fuel prices for about 470 fuel stations throughout Crete, with hourly renewal
- Routing (pedestrian or by car)
The Cretelife.gr application offers a wide range of information about Crete, varying from accommodation, transport, entertainment, emergencies, etc, but, most of all, it offers a “taste of Crete”: the civilization, natural environment, products, wine and olive oil roads, and all the local specialties of Crete.
You can also visit the website address http://www.cretelife.gr
Agios Nikolaos is a small beautiful town in Crete island, Greece.
Thousands of tourists visit our town every year.
This application offers them a quick way to know which places to visit here in Agios Nikolaos.
Downloading this application you are able to se all points of interest divided at many categories like the following:
Essentials, Sights, Beaches, Banks, Pharmacies, Doctors, Fuel stations, Restaurants, Cafe-bars, Accomodation, Shopping, Churches, Real estate, Wifi hotspots etc.
You can save a poi at your favorites to find it again easily.
For each point of interest you get the following informations (if available):
Name, address, telephone numbers, description, email, website link, facebook link, tripadvisor link, link for hotel booking, photos
Also you can see your place and the poi's place simultaneously at Google map, so you can easy go for it (plus you see the distance from your place)
There is also an option to see all pois of a category simultaneously at the Google map.
You can also see the weather in Agios Nikolaos and download a pdf file with all Summer 2013 events that take place here in this beautiful town.
There are also optimized graphics for tablets !
This application is free and is made with a lot of work.
Please rate it positive (5*)
If you have any suggestions please dont hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail:
Find the best beach in Heraklion and enjoy your vacations in Greece with this great application!!!
More from developer
Make your shopping in Mammut more enjoyable:This application will help you get your bearings when you need to make a payment by cheque at the post office or want to find a tailored present for your loved ones. You will be able to find your favourite shops and brands or even the nearest parking meter easily as well as the other services of the shopping and entertainment center. The application is based on the traditional usage of the device so an average Android user will be able to figure it out with ease.
The key functions of the program:
- The listing of shops, entertaining, catering and other services are in alphabetical order and/or categories, completed by search engine.
- Details about shops, illustrated by pictures, with contacts and possibilities of payment.
- An interactive map of the center with its own search engine. All the information you need is easy to find using your fingers to enlarge the image on which the spots are displayed.
- Icons dedicated to key services below the map. You can find the location of the post office, the pharmacy, the first aid post, parking meters and public toilets with just one touch.
- Useful information about the shopping and entertainment center and its operation and contact details.
- The program is available in two languages, both in Hungarian and in English.