Try out a set of included demos as well:
• Earth: Fly where your fancy takes you on Google Earth.
• Tour Guide: Visit Versailles with a local guide.
• My Videos: Watch your videos on a massive screen.
• Exhibit: Examine cultural artifacts from every angle.
• Photo Sphere: Look around the photo spheres you've captured.
• Windy Day: Follow the story (and the hat) in this interactive animated short from Spotlight Stories.
To fully enjoy this app you'll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard. Share your experience through our Google+ community at http://g.co/cardboarddevs.
Do not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
It makes possible to experiment VR content using head tracking of smartphone.
Main features :
* Controlling the camera automatically using each sensor of iOS and Android.
* Switchable On/Off stereogram view.
* Very simple structure, anyone can use right away."
* Unity4.5 or later
* iOS6 or later
* Android4.2 or later
* Additionally, Cardboard SDK is required for Android app build.
How to use :
1.Install this app.
2. Startup the app with LandScapemode.
3. The view follows to your head's moving.
4. You can switch On/Off stereogram view, with the tapping "Switch" button.
5. You can reset the default camera position, with the tapping "Reset" button.
Tuscany Demo from Oculus Rift SDK for Android
Welcome to Tuscany!
Explore the beautiful Tuscany using the OpenDive / Dive glasses.
In this demo, you can move with a controller. Alternatively, you can look on the ground to activate or deactivate the auto-walk.
With a touch on the screen you can turn on more graphic effects. But therefore a powerful smartphone is required! A realistic impression is created by the use of headphones, and without disturbing ambient light.
The level is from the Oculus SDK and it is designed for more computing power than a smartphone can offer. So the frame rate can suffer.
Get your Dive at:
The Tuscany demo has been provided by Oculus VR.
Works with Google Cardboard