Businesses that use Navman Wireless to manage their vehicles are able to reduce costs, improve productivity and provide outstanding customer service. OnlineAVL2 is our industry-leading GPS fleet management application which provides insight into where your vehicles are, what they are doing and lets you easily and cost effectively communicate with your mobile workforce.
Whether you're in the office, on the road or in the field, we provide you with the fleet intelligence you need, 24x7, directly to your smartphone or tablet.
• Real Time Location: Find a vehicle or asset anywhere, anytime and view whether it's active, where it is and what speed it's travelling.
• Query: Get instant statistics about a particular vehicle’s status.
• Messaging: Easily communicate with one or multiple vehicles with easy to use messaging features.
• Route-to Functionality: Instantly send a destination address with navigation instructions directly to a driver, providing turn by turn directions.
• Replay a Day: View a vehicle's driving history (breadcrumb trail) as plotted on a map.
• Maps: Use Google's standard or satellite maps, including Street View option.
Dynamics NAV is a business solution from Microsoft that is quick to implement and easy to use, with the power to support your growth ambitions. Dynamics NAV helps businesses manage their financials, supply chain, and people and to create experiences that delight their customers.
Make smart decisions based on the latest business data and get real work done after hours, at home or on the go with Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Android. This is the perfect companion for service engineers, sales field organizations, executives and decision-makers, or anyone in your organization who wants access to Dynamics NAV from a touch enabled mobile device. Get visibility into every angle of your business using the Role Center. Tap to drill into details about your customers, vendors, inventory, or any other data from Dynamics NAV. Quickly create invoices and quotes, and email them with just a few taps.
Requires access to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015.
Requires Android 4.4.3 or later.
Your experience will vary depending on the Dynamics NAV server that you are connected to.
• Get an overview of your business in the Role Center.
• Tap and swipe to get to your data and drill down into details.
• Search across all columns in a list.
• Send lists to Microsoft Excel or Office 365.
• Shoot pictures using the camera on your mobile device and upload them to Dynamics NAV.
• Rotate your device to get an overview of your data or focus on content.
Get help from our Customer Support site at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=402662
© 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
The application operates as off-line client for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
You will need NAVmobile Services deployment or MACloud account in order to use the application in combination with existing or new Microsoft Dynamics NAV installation.
The mobile front-end can be fully customized by partners.
Contact us for more information: http://tinyurl.com/6gttuc4
CPU 1Ghz and higher
RAM: 250MB and higher
- Off-line support for Android devices
- On-line support via any HTML5 compatible web browser (iOS,Desktop)
- Cross-platform development environment
- On-premises and Cloud deployment
- Standard ready-made mobile modules
- Third party libraries support
- Custom modules and funtionality
Anveo Mobile is an add-on for Dynamics NAV that allows you to publish any mobile business scenarios. The set-up takes place in your Dynamics NAV system - simply select tables and fields you want to show in your app, and add your own business code. You can easily customize your app to your needs: Change menu entries, add new pages and define your business process: Create your individual app the way you want it! Anveo Mobile App is the easiest and the most flexible toolkit available for mobile Dynamics NAV processes.
Typical usage scenarios:
- Mobile sales personnel: Add quotes and orders, access customer data like prices and stock information.
- Service technicans: Get your to-do list, enter work times, travel expenses, required items.
- Mobile CRM from Dynamics NAV data (without using Dynamics CRM)
- Time entry
Try out this demo app for free. If you want to run your Dynamics NAV data, please contact us. We'd like to show you how to set-up your own customized app.
Anveo Mobile is also compatible to previous NAVISION versions.
Anveo Mobile is part of the Anveo Client Suite, an add-on for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The Anveo Client Suite provides a flexible user interface to design your individual Anveo Mobile App in Dynamics NAV Windows Client (or Classic Client). The Anveo Client Suite also provides a web based protal solution calles Anveo Web Portal and a mobile web based app solution called Anveo Mobile Web.
Microsoft, Microsoft Dynamics and the Microsoft Dynamics logo are either registered brand trademarks or brand trademarks belonging to the Microsoft Corporation in the USA and/or in other countries.
***Try SuiteDroid for Two Weeks, receive a Full Refund if you are not satisfied.***
SuiteDroid is the Most Powerful and Feature Rich NetSuite Mobile Client on Android. Connect it to your NetSuite account, operate your business and monitor your data and activities anytime and anywhere you are.
- Create, Edit, Search and View Contacts, Customers, Vendors
- Deep two-way Contacts Syncing with your phone. Your NetSuite Contacts will be automatically synced in a SuiteDroid sync account on your phone, just like your GMail and Facebook sync accounts. Your NetSuite contacts will be accessible by any other contacts apps you prefer. And you can easily export/import contacts to/from other accounts.
- Search Contacts and Customers by locations and display them on Google Map
- Create, Edit, Search and View Transactions like Sales Orders, Quotes, Opportunities, Invoices, Cash Sales, Customer Payments, Purchase Orders
- Approve, Fulfill and Bill Sales Orders. Process Quotes and Opportunities
- Reports of recent Sales Transactions by Customer, Item, Promotion Code and Date
- Create, Edit, Search, View and Update Support Cases
- Create and Edit Time Tracking for Customers, Projects, Cases, Tasks and Events. View Weekly Time Sheet
- Search and View Inventory,Items
- Create, Edit, Search and View Item Receipts, Bin look-up and put-away for Inventory Items
- Create, Edit, Search, View and Update Calendar Events, Tasks, Phone Calls for business records
- Create, Edit, Search and View Projects(Jobs), Project Tasks for advanced project feature
- Calendar Widget automatically syncs and shows your calendar activities and sends notification reminders
- Export Calendar Events to other calendars like Google, Yahoo, Exchange etc
- Create, Edit, Search and View Expense Reports
- Create, Edit, Search and View User Notes for business records
- Integrated with the powerful cloud note service Evernote. Add and search Evernote notes from SuiteDroid. Attach Evernote notes in different formats - text, image (picture/scanned) and audio to your business records. And view associated business records from Evernote
- Flexible and powerful Joint Searches Filters across multiple record types
- Integrated with Voice Input, Bar-code Scanner, Maps
- Automatic Search Sales Orders, Quotes, Opportunities, Support Cases, Calendar Events and Tasks
- NetSuite web is embedded in app for viewing Dashboard, KPI, Reports etc. Loading record from SuiteDroid to NetSuite Web and visa versa.
* To use this app, you must be a registered NetSuite(www.netsuite.com) customer first.
* Visit www.suitedroid.com for more information about this app.
* SuiteDroid is still under active development. New functions and features rolls out quickly. Any feedback, suggestions and enhancement requests are welcomed!
* SuiteDroid is purely based on NetSuite’s Web Services Platform. All data is displayed real-time through a secure connection directly from your phone to your NetSuite account. No third party server is involved and no data is saved locally. Security of your business data is highly ensured.
This app offers mobile-only features that are tightly integrated with NetSuite –allowing employees to manage their time and expenses whilst away from their PC. With out-of-the-box support for 19 languages, this app works with all roles types including Employee, Standard and Custom Center.
With this app, as a NetSuite user you can:
• Track Time and Expenses whilst offline (no Internet connection)
• Quickly capture expense details including photos of receipts
• Create and submit an Expense Report with multiple expenses in just a few taps
• View, create and update your Expense Reports
• Approve Expense Reports for your direct reports
• Create Time Entries directly into NetSuite
• Track time spent on specific tasks/jobs using the built-in Timer
• Manage recorded Time Logs and convert them into NetSuite Time Entries
• Access your NetSuite Timesheets using My Time
NB: Time Tracking and Management functionality requires the Timesheets feature to be enabled. The Mobile Device Access permission may need to be granted to login using a Custom role. Please contact your account Administrator.
Why NetSuite OpenAir Mobile?
- Because it saves you time! Enter your time and expenses while commuting or upon completion of work at a customer site.
- With real-time synchronization, time and expenses logging has never been easier.
- Breeze through our intuitive calendar interface for time tracking, capture expense receipts using your smartphone camera and submit them for expedited approvals, all while on the go.
The NetSuite OpenAir Mobile app requires Internet connectivity and a NetSuite OpenAir License. If you don’t have one and want to learn more about NetSuite OpenAir, visit www.openair.com.
Android Release Notes can be found on http://www.openair.com/home/n_p_update_2013_01_19.html#Android
NetSuite OpenAir Mobile guide is available at: https://www.openair.com/download/NetSuiteOpenAirAndroidUserGuide.pdf
Create and submit time and expenses the NetSuite OpenAir way!
To review the terms that apply to your use of the App, please go to http://www.netsuite.com/portal/pdf/termsofservice-mobile-applications.pdf
View your customers sales order in real-time with item detail.
Smart Customer Search available.
Easy to access from anywhere.
Monitor your order flow.
This app will include more options in the near future.
To user this App you will need your NetSuite Account Number and Email/Password to connect. Also your Netsuite user needs to have access to Full Web Services access. If you don't have this permission ask your NetSuite Administrator to update your role or permissions.
Take a picture of your business card and insert the contact details into Netsuite and your Android device's Contacts Address Book. The application is easy to use and simple to setup.
PLEASE NOTE THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES A BUNDLE TO BE PURCHASED AND INSTALLED INTO YOUR NETSUITE ACCOUNT BEFORE THIS APPLICATION CAN CONNECT TO NETSUITE. You can purchase the bundle from the Netsuite SuiteApp site www.c9s.com.au/BCR.
Without the Netsuite BUndle installed, you can only add contacts to the Address Book in your Android device.
- Instantly image and transfer contacts from a physical business card into Netsuite and/or the local contacts address book.
- Add comments to each business card, to remind you of the contact, or purpose, or business need. These comments will also transfer to Netsuite.
- Netsuite Standard Edition and Netsuite OneWorld compatible.
- Creates a contact or a contact within a company record if the company record exists.
- View connection settings via Netsuite Administrator Role, Business Card Reader Menu.
- View all contacts created by the C9 BCR as a Saved Search.
With NSDroid you can also push your Netsuite Calendar to Google and sync it to any other device that supports Google Calendar Integration.
Simply log in with your NetSuite Username & Password!
NOTE: If you encounter the error "You do not have permission to access web services feature”, please contact your NetSuite Admin to enable web services. For more details on how to resolve this error and other common issues, please visit the NSDroid FAQ page http://www.folio3.com/corp/nsdroid-frequently-asked-questions-faqs/
NSDroid is now available with more enhanced User Experience and Feature Set:
- Simplified Login: Just enter your NetSuite Username & Password
- Free 7 day trial of Premium features, for new users
- Netsuite Calendar Integration - Add & Edit Events / Phone Calls / Tasks (Premium feature)
- Push your Netsuite Calendar to Google (Premium feature)
- CardGrab - Scan & Upload business card details as NetSuite Contacts / Leads (Premium feature)
- Time Tracking Entries [View / Add/ Approve] (Premium feature)
- Customers [Add/Edit]
- Prospects [Add/Edit]
- Leads [Add/Edit]
- Contacts [Add/Edit]
- Cases [Add/Edit]
- Opportunities [Add/Edit]
- Quotes [Edit]
- Inventory items & details [View] (Premium feature)
- Switch to different roles
- Search at Server
- Custom Fields (Premium feature)
- Filters on all Lists (Premium feature)
- Ability to Rate NSDroid from within the app.
- Ability to Share NSDroid with your NetSuite and Device Contacts.
Upgrade to the Licensed Version (in-app purchase) to Unlock the Premium Features! There are a number of License Types Available (3 Monthly, Half Yearly, Annual) for a Variety of Users (Single User, Two / Three / Four / Five & Six seats).
- Card Grab Feature - Now you can take a photo of a business card and save the details as NetSuite Contacts / Leads.
- Inventory Items - View inventory lists & item details.
- Time Tracking - View / Add / Approve time tracking entries.
Improved User Interface, Stability and Performance.
Rate NSDroid from within the app.
Share NSDroid with NetSuite and Device Contacts.
Inclusion of Tasks and Phone Calls in Calendar
Add/Edit Calendar Events, Tasks and Phone Calls
Push NSDriod Calendar to Google Calendar
Free 1 week trial license for New Users
Addition of SalesRep filter in Customers, Prospects, Leads, Cases, Opportunities and Quotes Lists
The demonstration pin code is 6590.
This software has been developed by Genesis Business Systems to be fully tailored to suit your own or your customer's requirements. All input fields on the app can be changed, extended or removed and the branding and application name can be altered.
This demonstration app has been designed to run on an Android Tablet device from a 7.0" screen upwards. A smaller-screen version will be available in the future but please contact us if you have any questions.
A PIN number can be requested for access to the application. Please email email@example.com for your own personal PIN.
Some features of the app include:
- Login user PIN and details stored against Sales People
- ‘Super Users’ who can view all customers (Non Super Users can only view the customers linked to their code)
- Multiple Orders containing multiple order lines
- Signature capture
- Customer Overdue Invoices that are visible at customer selection
- Customer-specific price lists are applied when selecting products
- Product images are loaded on-demand if required
- Holding area internal or external to your existing software where orders can be amended prior to being imported
- Free Stock levels are displayed against each product
- Tablet Tracker launched to give the current location of each sales person who has a device
- Data persistence when the signal is lost (this is a native Android app, not a glorified web site!)
The Sales Order App can be integrated with the software listed below, but this list is not exhaustive so please contact us if you have any questions or requirements for integration with software that is not listed. We also have a stand-alone application that can interface with the App so there is no requirement for any back-office software to already be in place.
- Pegasus Opera II
- Pegasus Opera 3
- Sage Line 50
- Sage 200
- Access Accounts
Please contact us using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 1482 210999 for pricing, further information or more documentation.
FieldEdge is a mobile application that provides instant access to NetSuite information on Android phone. The Android app provides the following NetSuite functionality:
- Manage business relationship by creating Lead, Prospect and Customer
- Manage Transaction by creating Opportunity, generate Quotes and create Orders
- Access Item records from NetSuite and add them to an Order
- View Case records, exchange messages with Customer and edit the case details
- View historical timesheets and enter new timesheet
- Enter itemized expense reports
The mobile application allows instant access to NetSuite functionality and enables NetSuite customers to manage the business life cycle on the go using the android app. The android application is tightly integrated with the NetSuite platform and provides the following key benefits:
Access to NetSuite modules on all android phones
- Provide instant access to NetSuite data
- Validation of the data fields before submitting the record to NetSuite
- Ability to push live updates to the NetSuite system which are instantly reflected on NetSuite
and features out Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
1) CTP Has efficient and responsive Dashboard through which Users can navigate to different Business Activities.
2) Users can view Item List with needed Info on each Items, Detailed Information can be viewed for each Item.
3) Users can view and print Ledgers like Invoice, Payment, Credit Memo.
4) Users can view and print Sales Orders given for each Items.
Coming Soon -:
1) Users can view Yearly Statistics on Sales.
2) Users can Track Shipments for Orders given.
iDynamics® Connect gives your salesforce the ability to create Sales Orders from their iOS devices, to check key information about their customers, to access Tasks & Contacts from the CRM Module, to create Service Orders, and to report Expenses.
For companies who use the Services Module, Connect gives employees the ability to fill in the Service Worksheets assigned to them and send them to Nav directly from their phones/tablets.
The App comes preconfigured to access our demo environment. If you are interested in using it with your ERP, please contact our sales department in order to get more information on the ADDON that needs to be installed in Dynamics Nav, either through our web or directly contacting email@example.com.
You can get more information about our solution (in Spanish) here:
Painlessly plan & dispatch work to your mobile workforce. Delight your customers.
This vWork Android app works with the vWork website to provide a complete scheduling, dispatch and GPS tracking system. Field workers use this app to view, track, edit and complete jobs assigned to them via the vWork scheduling and dispatch website.
Phone tracking is also supported providing a real-time view of jobs and workers locations on the vWork website.
Login with your vWork username and password and you will see a list of jobs that have been assigned to you.
• See all of your active jobs
• Edit all of your active jobs
• Provide progress reports on active jobs
• Track your current GPS location in real time and report it back to your dispatchers
• Capture proof of delivery signatures
• Edit job fields and attach photos
• Create quotes and invoices
• Create new jobs from the field
• Most features work without mobile coverage.
vWork is the world's easiest to use, web-based, scheduling and dispatch system. If you are not currently a vWork customer, you can sign up for a free trial account at https://www.vworkapp.com.
It ensures online and offline work for typical out-of-office ERP activities, like sales, service and project management. Furthermore, it guarantees real-time tracking of your business, for example, in warehouse and production-related workflows.
You can build up your own mobile application without the need of any mobile development knowledge. Each field and functionality is configurable inside NAV, so you can adopt custom modules and even specialized vertical solutions.
Simply said, MobileNAV is a new user-interface for Dynamics NAV, optimized for smartphones and tablets. You can access your real-time data and functionality similarly to desktop clients. Offline capability allows to continue your work even without active network connection.
MobileNAV offers native apps for iOS (iPhone and iPad), Android, Windows Phone and Windows Mobile/CE platforms, so the look-and-feel is far superior to browser-based or cross-platform solutions.
MobileNAV helps your work with the following features:
- Utilize device capabilities: the application exploits the device capabilities via phone, email, browser and map integration
- Built-in barcode scanning: You can read and process 1D or 2D (QR) barcodes, which can be used for filtering or data entry.
- Report or document generation, preview and print: You can generate and preview any kind of report or document in PDF or Excel format of your ERP system; moreover you can print them with a mobile printer.
- GPS tracking and map integration: You can track your colleagues and analyze their daily route.
- Signature capture: You can capture your customer’s signature and link it to sales orders, invoices, shipments or service worksheets.
The capabilities of the application can be tested on our demonstration database. For further information, please contact us.