PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application reveals the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in more than 150 major cities and tourist destinations.
The app guides you through the city by voice, using your GPS location. Just listen and enjoy a city’s attractions while your virtual tour guide explains it all and shares personal insights. Tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out.
We also have fascinating themed walking tours, for those who want to go off the beaten path. Find the top tapas in Barcelona, get chic in New York City’s East Village or follow the trail of a 19th century serial killer in London.
The App can also record your trip: you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels with one click.
• WIDE RANGE OF LOCATIONS - You can choose from more than 150 major cities and tourist destinations.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS – The app leads you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight you will automatically hear the stories about it .
• SELECTION OF LANGUAGES – Most of our tours are available in English, but you can find tours in your own language as well.
• FIND GREAT SERVICES - If you are tired, let us recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés.
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a tour, it will work offline so you don’t have to pay roaming charges.
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; PocketGuide can create a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends under “My Diary” Settings. If you download a tour of your choice, you will be able to share it with your friends and walk together hassle-free.
Contact us at email@example.com or should you encounter any technical difficulties select “report a problem” from Settings to contact our development team directly.
Did not run after download.
This is by far the best guide app I have come accross
Great but what about when switching phones. Terrific app. I had trouble when upgrading my phone but contacted the makers and got things fixed up. Truly a must have app when visiting a large city, especially one with history and culture.
Our "Go to" guide app. We've used this app extensively in the past and will use it again next year on our trip to Italy. Not only are the walks interesting, but having it alert you to an unknown site as you wander is wonderful.
Very useful. Very informative. There is a lot of information here. Our first use was in Rome and it was better than any other app. We will be paying for the Paris tours. I reccomend following the route. We got lost in the Roman Forum. The route is not an easy DIY.
Great way to get guided tours! PocketGuide is such a great and flexible way of having a guided tour, especially the theme tours which really offer something special that you can't get elsewhere. Great narration on the Warhol in New York tour. Well worth the price.
Buyer beware. Offline purchase failed! I bought Moscow guide for off-line self tour on my first visit to Moscow. App failed to load onsite making it worthless. It has been two days since I reported issue but no feedback.
Download Error!! It was very helpfuland convenient but somehow it has crashed, 3 months later when I need it. Download Error it gives and app doesn't start at all. Even though I downloaded the city pocket I couldn't use it offline either.
Thanks for reporting this issue. We have fixed it. Can you please try again?
We are sorry for the inconveniences.
Oliver Kolb May 23, 2016
What happened to being free? Now it's incredibly expensive when you think about pricing per tour and what's included. You could probably get a physical copy of a guide book from LP or Rick Steves or anyone else that has much more info for cheaper on Amazon. Uninstalled.
Unlike guide books our app gives you location based audio tours. You don’t have to look for sights, spend time by reading while you are on the spot. You’ll get the info automatically at the right place leaving you free to look around. There are production costs involved to provide high quality materials this way, thus we cannot give tours for free.
Yevgen Lisuchenko May 20, 2016
A guide to follow Love it. Just imaging someone showing you his native city