✓ offline menetrendi információk (járatok, megállók, menetidők, stb.)
✓ offline útvonaltervező, részletes beállításokkal
✓ a járatok megjelenítése a térképen, az utcákra illesztett útvonalakkal
✓ GPS és iránytű a könnyebb tájékozódáshoz
✓ rendszeres, automatikus frissítések (általában hetente)
✓ gyors működés a régebbi készülékeken is
✓ Holo felhasználói felület
✓ kis méretű adatbázis (1.5 MB), és még kisebb adatforgalom frissítéskor (600-800 kB)
✓ mind az alkalmazás, mind az adatbázis az SD kártyára is menthető
✓ és még sok minden más...
A menetrendi adatok forrása a BKK által hetente közzétett GTFS adatbázis, az utcanevek és kerületek pedig az OpenStreetMap-ről származnak. A megjelenített információk általában pontosak, azonban kisebb hibák bármikor előfordulhatnak. Ha eltérést talál a hivatalos menetrendhez képest, kérem jelezze e-mailben. A készítő nem vállal felelősséget az adatok valódiságáért, és az alkalmazás használatából eredő esetleges károkért, kellemetlenségekért. Amennyiben lehetséges, az utazás megkezdése előtt tájékozódjon a megállókban kihelyezett táblákról, vagy BKV Zrt honlapjáról (http://www.bkv.hu/).
Miért fogod szeretni?
* Offline: Minden adatot helyben tárolunk.
* Felhasználóbarát felület: Azon voltunk, hogy Te a lehető leggyorsabban megtaláld a neked fontos információkat.
* Kedvencek: A sűrűn használt járataidat elmentheted a kedvenclistába, hogy gyorsabban hozzájuk férj.
* Következő indulás: A következő indulási időpontot szép zöld doboz jelzi, így mindig tudod, mennyit kell még várnod.
* Indulások adott dátumban: Ne szombaton derüljön ki, hogy hétvégén nem közlekedik a 432-es.
* Indulások megállóból: A program mutatja a menetidőből számított időket, hogy ne neked kelljen fejben számolnod.
* Keresés: Használd a járatszám-keresőt, hogy még gyorsabban eljuss a keresett menetrendhez!
* Visszajelzéseket a firstname.lastname@example.org email címre várjuk vagy a http://bpmenetrend.hu oldalon lévő formról.
* Friss hírekért kövess minket facebookon (http://facebook.com/bpmenetrend) vagy twitteren (http://twitter.com/BpMenetrend).
BpMenetrend is an offline schedule app of the Budapest Public Transport Company (BKV), which is showing the transports, their schedules, their stops and their final stops.
It is currently only available in hungarian.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
In addition, all content is available offline, so (unlike other guides) you will not need an Internet connection to use it. This is especially useful when consult in Budapest itself, which is where most need it.
The guide includes photos and explanations of the most important sights of the Hungarian capital, as well as interesting tips for travelers. Which currency is used, what voltage have the plugs, places to stay and eat... And all for free, in spanish and english.
Travel to Budapest with our guide, you will not regret!
✔ covers routes in 100+ cities on all continents
✔ clearly indicates non-regular services (24-hours, weekends, etc.)
✔ uses GPS to fix your search location
✔ provides links to maps and location-based information, such as interesting routes, photos, historical and statistical information.
✔ online database for always up to date information
✔ scrollable maps, pinch to zoom
*** Features ***
Clean, focused and user-friendly interface. What you see is what you need.
Plan your trip to - and from - subway stations, places of interest and landmarks.
Covers subway systems in major cities on all continents, for example New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Bucharest, Moscow, Tokyo and Cairo.
New cities are added on a regular basis.
All information is stored in the online subwayworld database and new cities and content are immediately available to your app.
Clearly indicates non-regular services like 24-hour services and partial services (weekend-only, for example).
Include, or exclude, non-regular services to find alternative routes.
Use your location to plan your trip: with GPS enabled, the app locates and loads your city within seconds, there is no need to select it.
Extra information at your fingertips - all cities have subway-related links to:
- route maps
- the transport operator's website
- other background information, such as picturesque routes and places of interest
*** Cities ***
Canada, America and Latin-America:
Atlanta: Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority
Baltimore: Metro Subway
Belo Horizonte: Metrô de Belo Horizonte
Buenos Aires: El Subte de Buenos Aires
Buffalo: Metro Rail
Caracas: Metro de Caracas
Chicago: CTA - Chicago Transit Authority
Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Rapid Transit Authority
Detroit: Detroi people mover
Lima: Metro de Lima
Mexico City: Metro de la Ciudad de Mexico
Miami: Miami Metrorail
New York: New York City Subway
Recife: Metro do Recife
San Francisco: BART, Muni Metro and Castro Shuttle
Santiago: Metro de Santiago
Santo Domingo: El Metro de Santo Domingo
Toronto: Subway and Rapid Transport
Washington: Washington Metro / Metrorail
The Middle East, Asia and Australia:
Adana: Metro Adana
Ankara: Ankara Metrosu
Baku: Metropoliten of Baku
Bangkok: Bangkok Mass Transit System
Beijing: Beijing Subway
Busan: Busan Metro
Daegu: Daegu Metropolitan Transit
Delhi: Delhi Metro
Dubai: Dubai Metro
Seoul: Metropolitan Subway
Shanghai: Shanghai Metro: subway and light rail
Tokyo: Tokyo Metro and Toei
Wuhan: Wuhan Metro
Yerevan: Yerevan Metro
Europe and Russia:
Amsterdam: Metro Amsterdam
Athens: Attiko Metro
Barcelona: Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona
Berlin: S-Bahn Berlin, U-Bahn Berlin
Brussels: Brussel Metro
Bucharest: Metrorex Bucuresti
Budapest: Budapesti metró
Catania: Metropolitana di Catania, Circumetnea
Cologne: Stadtbahn Köln
Copenhagen: Kobenshavns Metro
Glasgow: SPT Subway
Helsinki: Helsingin metro
Lille: Transpole Lille Metropole
Lisbon: Metropolitano de Lisboa
London: London Tube and DLR (Docklands Light Railway)
Madrid: Metro de Madrid
Milan: Metropolitana di Milano
Minsk: Minski myetrapaliten
Moscow: Moscow Metro
Nuremberg: U-Bahn and S-Bahn
Oporto: Metro do Porto
Paris: Métro de Paris
Prague: Metro v Praze
Rome: Metropolitana di Roma
Rotterdam: Metro Rotterdam
Saint Petersburg: Peterboergski metropoliten
Sofia: Sofiysko metro
Stockholm: Stockholms tunnelbana
Vienna: U-Bahn Wien
Warsaw: Metro warszawskie
Wuppertal: Wuppertal Schwebebahn (Floating tram)
Cairo: Cairo Metro
Sydney: Mono Rail and Light Rail
London, Paris, New York City, Berlin
Our mission is to make cities easier to use. We're reinventing the urban transport/transit app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices.
- The most comprehensive A to B journey planner (walk, tube, subway/tube, bus, cycle, cab, rail) with live/real-time info on all modes of transport
- Simple, fast and usable design.
- Disruptions info, notifications, the tube and subway map, personalisation (get me home, favorites, my places), weather, and all sorts of other things you need or may not even realise that you need to manage your life in the city.
- Rapid updates. We will keep improving this app until its the best one on your phone.
- "Without a doubt this is my most useful app."
- "If I could only have one app on my phone, this would be it."
- "Best transport app I have ever used."
- "I would be literally lost without This is possibly the best app EVER and is updated regularly, love the humour and hardwork that has gone into this app :)"
- "Greatest thing since the invention of transport apps."
- "Combines tasks I have several apps for, now I can just keep one."
- "I use it every day. They have literally thought of everything."
- "The most useful and well developed app on Android."
Please note: the app requires data access and GPS.
Questions? Email us at support(at).
It saves you time and money by integrating appointments, traffic, and client availability to create optimal routes. More than a simple list of stops, Road Warrior contains several analytical features to help you with stop selection itself. Because hitting the right targets at the right time is important.
Be a Road Warrior with our app to guide you
Road Warrior is designed for the unique needs of travelling professionals, such as delivery drivers or sales reps, who need to visit multiple locations every day. The Route Planner Pro optimizes and schedules your route to allow you to visit a client just when they are free, and gracefully change course when another client cancels at the last minute.
Take a test drive today
• Plan daily driving routes with multiple destinations
• Optimize routes based on time or distance.
• Create routes with 8 stops with the basic version.
• Create routes with 24 stops with the premium beta.
• Batch Upload locations.from .XLXS or. CSV
• Copy locations from GMaps or Contacts
• Prioritize stops based on self-selected levels.
• Add time windows (e.g., open 9am-2pm.)
• Add appointments to ensure you arrive on time.
• Track your stops and recall past call notes.
• Navigate with your favorite nav app (e.g. GMaps, Waze).
• More to come...
For Geeks Only
Road Warrior solves one of the most complex challenges known to computer science, the Traveling Salesman Problem with Time Windows (TSPTW). Road Warrior elegantly solves the TSPTW with a custom genetic algorithm specifically tailored for the mobile professional. This type of software is has been used by large transportation companies (FedEx, UPS) for decades to optimize routes for high levels of efficiency. For the first time ever, this powerful software is made available to Android users.
• Small Business Owners
• Delivery Drivers
• Pharma Sales Reps
• Real Estate Agents
• Insurance Adjusters
Road Map for Future Versions
Version 1.7: UX & route improvements.
Version 1.8: Optimize more stops in beta
Version 1.9: Refine & Polish
Version 2.0: Premium upgrade.
Version 3.0: Team Road Warrior
Road Warrior requires Google Maps and Google Play to be installed. If you encounter any problems with the app, email for help at email@example.com.
Keywords: Route, Tour, Trip Planner, Multi-Destination Optimization, Scheduling, Delivery, Vehicle Logistics
Suited for independent sales reps and corporations of any size. Used successfully by thousands all over the world – Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and the Würth Group are just a few of the happy portatour® users.
Import up to 1000 customers directly from your Android address-book or from an Excel spreadsheet and start route planning.
Note: portatour® is a web-app and requires an active data connection. Your data will be synchronized with the portatour® Cloud – you can access the portatour® route planner from PC, Mac, notebook, tablet, and smartphone, too.
Install the app and get started with a free 30-day trial using the full functionality. After you decided to continue using portatour®, buy your license in our online shop at www.portatour.com/shop/en .
Whether you want to visit more customers, increase your revenue, or save miles: use portatour® for route planning to reach your goals.
More information at www.portatour.com
—Minimized driving distance
—Automatic customer selection
—Manual customer selection
—Optimized call/visit schedule
—Optimized call/visit frequency
—Fast calculation < 10 Sec.
—Long-term planning up to 28 days
—Multiple stops per route – up to 125
—Daily, Weekly, Monthly calendar view
—Driving time and distance
—Include new customers
—Full- and multi-day-appointments
—Considers business hours, preferred call times, and vacations of customers
—Customer-specific call durations
MAPS WITH OVERVIEW
—All customers view
—Colors show urgency
RICH CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
—Up to 1000 customers
——from the address-book of the phone
——from Excel (XLS, XLSX)
——from OpenDocument (ODS)
——from text-files (CSV, TXT)
—Sort & filter
—Create new customers
—Last call/visit date
—Transfer to other users
EFFECTIVE SALES CALL REPORTS
—Fast report writing
—Call history per customer
—Effective calls per day
—Ideal calls per day
—Effective working hours per day
—Mean call duration
—Call urgency of customers
—Classification by call interval, call duration, business hours
—Territory analysis by driving distance
CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION FOR ORGANIZATIONS
—Free admin accounts
—Log in as different user
—Export all data
—Delete all data
—Backup & restore
HELP & SUPPORT
—Reply within 24h
QUALITY & SECURITY
—High performance servers
—Encrypted data storage
—Server location Vienna/Europe
—30 days free trial
—No credit card required
—Try with demo-data
—Easy to use
Keywords: route planner, sales route planner, journey planner, trip planner, travel planner, field sales representative, field rep, field sales force, field sales rep
Do you know that the Dohány Street Synagogue is the largest synagogue in Europe? Do you know where to have brunch in a boat restaurant next to the Chain Bridge or how to find the famous ruin pubs in the inner districts? Whether you are eager to wander the grounds and surrounds of Castle Hill with its churches, towers and statues, and the famous Fisherman’s Bastion with absolutely amazing views of the Danube River, take a bike ride on Margaret Island, or revive yourself one of the city's healing thermal baths our tailor-made tours guide you through the city.
Forget about lengthy text based content and pay attention to the site itself while listening to the narrated information.
Got tired of sightseeing and hungry for a goulash? Switch to the browsing mode to get first hand tips to the best restaurants and bars around.
PocketGuide is the world’s leading audio city guide application that guides you through the city by voice, introducing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in the world’s major cities and tourist destinations. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside out. You can either choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. During the trip it can record your activities and with one click you can create an amazing 3D video of all your experiences.
* In the app you have free access to the offline map as well as the GPS tracking and sharing (3D video) features. You can browse through the tours and try any of them for free online. You only pay to download your tour for offline use to avoid high roaming charges.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities of Europe.
Tours of Budapest:
* The City and the Danube (1 hour, 2 km) A warm-up walk, a taster of the longer City Centre tours.
* The Medieval and Baroque Town (2 hour, 2.5 A must if you are interested in Central European history.
* Churches and Synagogues (2,5 hour, 3.5 km) A longer walk around the secrets of a Middle European city centre's past.
* In the Shadow of City Palaces (2,5 hour, 3.5 km) A modern political and business centre housed in early 20th century palaces.
* A Rock in the Middle of the City (2,5 hour, 3 km) Unforgettable panoramas of a metropolis with a little exertion.
* Town Between Castle Hill and the Danube (3 hour, 5,5 km) The capital and the river: the Danube bridges and the riverside.
* The Hungarian Champs Élysées (2 hour, 5,5 km) An easy walk for enthusiasts of conscious city planning.
* Island of Lovers and Sport fans (2 hour, 2,5 km) A green island with a great past in the middle of town. You may also cycle the route.
* Mental and Physical Relaxation in the Park (2 hour, 5km) A 100-year-old park to enjoy for modern man.
* Follow the Kings (2 hour, 2.5 km) Glimpses of the city's three facades: the Castle, the riverside and the Centre.
The application is a convenient stop searching for the keyword and the search stops near your location (you need the GPS module in the phone). You can also create a list of favorite stops, which use every day.
In future versions we will add more features, including viewing the route network of the city, building the optimal route of travel on public transport.
Forecasts are calculated on the basis of traffic information which we provide our partners in the regions. So, if you do not find a route in the forecasts, it either means that transport is not equipped with GLONASS / GPS terminal or the terminal is faulty / not working at the moment, either to us, in principle, does not receive information on the route.
Forecasts on the server are updated every 20-40 seconds, the calculation takes into account the current traffic jams.
Transport navigation in in Dnipropetrovsk, Lutsk, Simferopol, Kharkiv and Кazan.
Ad free version You can find in Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tuba.utils.ptraffic
If the map does not appear, but the controls are visible on the map - update the Google Maps application to the latest version.
It is recommended to use the original firmware for the devices
IMPORTANT: OpenStreetMap (the map source of HuMap) is community-driven like Wikipedia, so BE AWARE that unfrequented areas (e.g. smaller towns and villages) may be less detailed!
✶ Maps are stored on your phone - no internet connection needed while navigating!
✶ Compact, OpenStreetMap-based vector maps
✶ Searchable maps - find any town, street, sight, shop, etc. easily
✶ Nearby places
✶ GPS location feature
✶ Route planning [BETA] (this feature needs internet connection, there is no turn-by-turn navigation)
✶ Elevation lines and hiking paths (Hungary and Budapest only)
✶ Adding custom overlays
✶ Guidebook (text only, no images)
✶ No ads!
Maps: Hungary, Budapest, Barcelona, Bruxelles, Gdańsk, Hamburg, Helsinki, Kraków, Lyon, Marseille, Oslo, Praha, Riga, Sofia, Stockholm, Warszawa, Wien, Wrocław
I hope you will like this app! Thank you for downloading!
1) The maps might not correspond to reality at some places. Never use HuMap when human lives, property or other valueable things may be at stake. Always comply with the local highway code.
2) This app is open source (GNU GPL v3). See http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt. Source code and license are in the assets/ subfolder in the .apk package.
Звъннах на телефона посочен на сайта им за да ги питам каква е причината и ми казаха, че работят по отстраняването на проблема...
Надявам се скоро да успеят да го отстранят...
Извинявам се за неудобството... :(
This Android application helps people in choosing the bus station on which to wait. In real time it gives information about the estimated time of arrival for the selected station. Supported languages are Bulgarian (Default) and English (see Menu > Настройки > Language) and works only for the region of Sofia and Varna - Bulgaria.
Please send me bus stop IDs and the coordinates (see http://dbsgeo.com/latlon/?Sofia ) of the bus stop if it is missing or wrong. Thank you very much!
You can choose default startup screen - the map or favorite bus stops. In order to do this you should go to Menu > Settings > Favorities for startup screen. Use BACK button to navigate to the map again.
The project is open sourced, for more information visit: http://sofia-public-transport-navigator.googlecode.com
Good job to varnatraffic.com ! It seems that they really want to help users and knows how to do this! I'm sorry that SUMC does not think in this way :(
Sofia Public Transport Navigator becomes Bulgarian Public Transport Navigator
Подобни приложения за град София - потребителят трябва да има право на избор:
* Софспирка/Sofspirka от Sirma mobile
* Градски транспорт в София/Gradski transport v Sofiq от vanangelov
* Bus Info cgm от Vladovsoft
* Ватман/Vatman от oborudko
* DroidTrans - gradski transport от Dro
* Sofia Transport от MapLabs
* Разписание на автобусите mTrans/Razpisanie na avtobusite от Ligla.com
* Софбус 24/Sofbus24 от Zdravko Nestorov
* ако искате и вашето приложение да се появи тук - просто го напишете в коментарите и ще го добавя тук
Keywords: English, Sofbus, Bulgaria, Sofia, Bulgarian, Varna, free application, SKGT, the Sofia urban mobility, closest public transport stations, vehicle number, bus, trolley, tram, timetable, virtual boards, real time, times of arrival, arrival time, time left, виртуални табла, traffic, трафик
More from developer
Kövesse nyomon a Mobil Pénzügyi Felügyelet verzióváltásait, a közeljövőben új szolgáltatásokkal bővül az alkalmazás!
A szolgáltatás használatához aktív Diákhitel Direkt fiók szükséges, amelyhez belépést követően kell mobileszközt (egyszerre akár többet is, pl: telefont, tabletet) regisztrálni. Amennyiben még nincs Diákhitel Direkt fiókod, azt a www.diakhiteldirekt.hu oldalon, a szükséges adatok megadását követően igényelheted.
Ha esetleg készüléket váltasz, vagy már nem szeretnéd látni az adatokat, akkor az eszközregisztrációt egyszerűen törölheted a www.diakhiteldirekt.hu weboldalon keresztül, Diákhitel Direkt fiókodba belépve.
- azonnali aktuális egyenleglekérdezés
- szerződés státuszának megjelenítése
- Diákhitel Direkt postafiókba érkező levelek gyors megtekintése, új üzenetekről figyelmeztetés, csatolmányok letöltése
- folyósítási és törlesztési adatok lekérdezése
- ügyfélszolgálati elérhetőségek megjelenítése, térképpel
- Diákhitel hírek elérése
- Pénzügyi Tájoló elérése
- Android 2.3+, 3.x, 4.x operációs rendszer
- aktív internetes kapcsolat