Quick access to your conversations.
With Wear Messenger, you have all your conversations one touch away. You can see what your buddy said or reply to him while leaving your phone in your pocket.
Multiple input methods.
Wear Messenger can accept voice input, quick replies (that you can freely set up), includes four different keyboards and supports third party IMEs, such as Minuum.
The phone keypad keyboard features dictionaries (English, Italian, German and French) and gestures which will greatly speed up your typing. Gestures includes:
• Left->Right: Space/Enter
• Right->Left: Back
• Top->Bottom: Reset
• Bottom->Top: Change language
Includes FlickKey technology.
A new way to type has landed on your watch. The reason we choose to have FlickKey on board is because we truly believe gestures are the way to go on Android Wear. To "flick" a letter, you simply touch the square it is within and move your finger in its direction, then release. It's easy, fast and accurate. The same principle was applied to Flick Calc and to the FlickKey IME with awesome results. For more informations about FlickKey and their feature-rich IME, visit flickkey.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your SMS app does not support android wear, or you are not comfortable with voice input? No problem! Wear Messenger can provide notifications effectively replacing your standard SMS app. Its notification features include High resolution profile pictures, stacked notifications, conversation history, mark as read (Android 4.3 or Xposed only) and all the input methods listed above.
Last but not least, you can link your client's notifications with Wear Messenger's, so whenever you swipe them away on your watch or your phone, they get dismissed on the other part too. Remember to blacklist your SMS client into the Android Wear management app, or you will get double notifications. (Works best on 4.4+, might not be compatible with all clients)
You can customize pretty much everything this app does. From vibration patterns, to which buttons should the keyboards have (or not). You can also use the legacy UI if you don't like our Material inspired one.
Enhanced replies for Gmail, Hangouts and WhatsApp.
If you have the Xposed framework, you can enable the module which comes with Wear Messenger. It will add a "Reply with Wear Messenger" action to Gmail, Hangouts and WhatsApp, featuring all the input methods available. We only officially support the latest versions (currently Hangouts 2.5.83281670, Gmail 188.8.131.522443 and WhatsApp 2.11.528).
Address book access.
Wear Messenger now can bring your address book to your watch. You can start a new conversation or launch a call directly from your watch.
Messaging Bridge interoperability.
This app is compatible with our Messaging Bridge, which lets you get your WhatsApp and Kik messages as normal SMS. Enjoy having everything in one place!
• Please pay attention at where you put your drag points if you use apps like Wear Mini Launcher, which could interfere with Wear Messenger's buttons.
• Feature requests are welcome. Drop me an email if you feel something should really be in Wear Messenger.
• Please spend a minute rating this app. I would really appreciate it.
• Notifications and keyboards are disabled by default. You can enable them on your phone.
• This app is compatible with Android Wear watches only.
WIB, the Android Wear Internet Browser, is a full fledged web browser running on your Android Wear smartwatch. Bookmarks and history from Chrome on your phone are included. Separate watch bokmarks can easily be added as well.
- Quickly search the web with voice or text search
- Quick access of bookmarks and history
- Open links in the Wear Internet Browser from your phone via Share...
- Voice search by tapping on the Google icon
- Mini keyboard for entering text on the Android Wear smartwatch
- English, french, russian, spanish, italian and german keyboards
- Selectable language for keyboard and search
- Voice text input in the keyboard
- HTTP and HTTPS support
- Action to open website on phone
- Actions to add/clear bookmarks
- Smooth touch scrolling
- Connection indicator
- Back button
- Pinch zoom
- Low footprint
The Wear Internet Browser is compatible with all Android Wear smart watches:
- Samsung Gear Live
- LG G Watch
- Motorola Moto 360
- LG G Watch R
- Sony Smartwatch 3
- ASUS ZenWatch
Keywords: Android Wear, smartwatch, web browser, www browser, browsing, websites