WIB, the Android Wear Internet Browser, is a full fledged web browser running on your Android Wear smartwatch. Bookmarks and history from Chrome on your phone are included. Separate watch bokmarks can easily be added as well. WIB works even when your phone is off if you have a smartwatch with Android Wear 5.1 and WiFi
NOTE: The Full Version in-app purchase is required for more than demo use.
- Quickly search the web with voice or text search
- Quick access of bookmarks and history
- Open links in the Wear Internet Browser from your phone via Share...
- Voice search by tapping on the Google icon
- Mini keyboard for entering text on the Android Wear smartwatch
- English, french, russian, spanish, italian and german keyboards
- Selectable language for keyboard and search
- Voice text input in the keyboard
- HTTP and HTTPS support
- Android 5.1: Browse faster using watch WiFi
- Android 5.1: Browse using watch WiFi even if your phone is off
- Action to open website on phone
- Actions to add/clear bookmarks
- Smooth touch scrolling
- Connection indicator
- Back button
- Pinch zoom
- Low footprint
The Wear Internet Browser is compatible with all Android Wear smart watches:
- Samsung Gear Live
- LG G Watch
- Motorola Moto 360
- LG G Watch R
- Sony Smartwatch 3
- ASUS ZenWatch
- LG Watch Urbane
Summary: WIB is a web browser for Android Wear smartwatches and works for browsing all websites.
- Quick sign-in with your Google account
- Multiple Gmail accounts can be added
- View your inbox on the watch
- Read whole mail threads, message by message
- Mark mail as read when you open it
- View attchments in mails
- Attached images can be auto-loaded
- Mail content is displayed in a structured way with clickable hyperlinks using the Wear Internet Browser (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appfour.wearbrowser)
- Quick actions for reply, reply all, forward, archive and delete mail
- Actions are available for mail cards and inbox mails
- Search mails with keyboard or voice search
- Reply and reply all
- Forward mail
- Compose new mails
- Search contacts with keyboard or voice search
- Write mails with keyboard or voice input
- Keyboard with text predictions and emojis
- Pre-defined texts
Cards for new mails:
- Structured mail content
- Mark mail as read if card is swiped out
Customize your mail experience (full version only):
- Configure real name and signature
- Configure pre-defined texts
- Configure auto-load images
- Configure mark-as-read
- Configure categories for cards: Primary, Social, Forums, Updates, Promotions
- Configure card style: content length and stack cards
The Wear Mail Client is compatible with all Android Wear smart watches:
- Samsung Gear Live
- LG G Watch
- Motorola Moto 360
- LG G Watch R
- Sony Smartwatch 3
- ASUS ZenWatch
- LG Watch Urbane
Only working with Sony SmartWatch and Sony SmartWatch 2.
If you have problems, send me an E-Mail so I can help and fix them.
In this version you can do:
* NEW: Beta; AutoZoom in advanced setting. (Smartwatch 2).
* Click on the links.
* Enter text in textbox (like search textbox).
* Search with your search engine. (default: Google).
* Search with Wiki.
* Set home page.
* Change the user agent string.
* Browser Width / Height.
* On / Off display of images.
* MobileBrowser Mode.
* Favorite menu (you can put your active page as favorite by longtouch on your chosen number in favorite menu or in settings) and swipe up to get more favorite.
* Custom Keyboard; user can change the layout in settings. (default: for custom keyboard; Cyrillic keyboard)
* Added Basic authentication in settings.
* Scroll with Swipe Up/Down/Left/Right.
* Longtouch for menu.
* Quickbutton for Zoom Up/Down.
* Quickbutton for navigate back/forward.
In keyboard view:
* Swipe Up to change keyboard (Org, Num and Custom Keyboard).
* Swipe down to use same chars faster
* Swipe left to remove.
* Swipe right to insert space.
* To cancel the input mode swipe left until all signs are gone then swipe again.
and more coming soon...
This App is designed for the Sony SmartWatch 1 and 2.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Quick access to your conversations.
With Wear Messenger, you have all your conversations one touch away. You can see what your buddy said or reply to him while leaving your phone in your pocket.
Multiple input methods.
Wear Messenger can accept voice input, quick replies (that you can freely set up), has an emoji list (accessible long-pressing the quick replies button), includes four different keyboards and supports third party IMEs, such as Minuum.
The phone keypad keyboard features dictionaries (English, Italian, German and French) and gestures which will greatly speed up your typing. Gestures includes:
• Left->Right: Space/Enter
• Right->Left: Back
• Top->Bottom: Reset
• Bottom->Top: Change language
Includes FlickKey technology.
A new way to type has landed on your watch. The reason we choose to have FlickKey on board is because we truly believe gestures are the way to go on Android Wear. To "flick" a letter, you simply touch the square it is within and move your finger in its direction, then release. It's easy, fast and accurate. The same principle was applied to Flick Calc and to the FlickKey IME with awesome results. For more informations about FlickKey and their feature-rich IME, visit flickkey.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your SMS app does not support android wear, or you are not comfortable with voice input? No problem! Wear Messenger can provide notifications effectively replacing your standard SMS app. Its notification features include High resolution profile pictures, stacked notifications, conversation history, mark as read (Android 4.3 or Xposed only) and all the input methods listed above.
Last but not least, you can link your client's notifications with Wear Messenger's, so whenever you swipe them away on your watch or your phone, they get dismissed on the other part too. Remember to blacklist your SMS client into the Android Wear management app, or you will get double notifications. (Works best on 4.4+, might not be compatible with all clients)
You can customize pretty much everything this app does. From vibration patterns, to which buttons should the keyboards have (or not). You can also use the legacy UI if you don't like our Material inspired one.
Enhanced replies for Gmail, Hangouts, WhatsApp and Telegram.
If you have the Xposed framework, you can enable the module which comes with Wear Messenger. It will add a "Reply with Wear Messenger" action to Gmail, Hangouts, WhatsApp and Telegram, featuring all the input methods available. We only officially support the latest versions (currently Hangouts 3.3.94322993, Gmail 5.1.90765967, WhatsApp 2.12.124, Telegram 2.8.1) but may work with older/newer versions as well.
Address book access.
Wear Messenger now can bring your address book to your watch. You can start a new conversation or launch a call directly from your watch.
Messaging Bridge interoperability.
This app is compatible with our Messaging Bridge, which lets you get your WhatsApp and Kik messages as normal SMS. Enjoy having everything in one place!
• Please pay attention at where you put your drag points if you use apps like Wear Mini Launcher, which could interfere with Wear Messenger's buttons.
• Feature requests are welcome. Drop me an email if you feel something should really be in Wear Messenger.
• Please spend a minute rating this app. I would really appreciate it.
• Notifications and keyboards are disabled by default. You can enable them on your phone.
• This app is compatible with Android Wear watches only.
- Tabbed Internet Browsing
- Incognito Mode: Private browse the web without saving any browser history.
- Security: Keep your browsing safe & private.
- Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
- Supports Adobe Flash Player
- Supports Homepage, Bookmarks, History, Small Footprint and Full-screen mode.
- Super easy copy/paste
- Quick search: Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other default search engines
- User Agent settings
- Advanced Gesture feature
- Sharing: Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through social media channels.
- Advanced Settings
The Android Wear app is the link to Android wearables. Control voice action preferences, adjust notification settings, and configure devices.
Learn more about Android wearables at http://www.android.com/wear/ .
Share suggestions, ask questions, and connect with Android Wear users from around the world at https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-wear .
While connected, you can manage watch and installed apps via LG Watch Manager, and use features of the mobile device on a watch.
Watch face : Choose watch face you like or create your personalized watch face via Watch Maker.
Apps : View and manage application installed on watch, and customize detailed settings for each apps.
LG SmartWorld : Browse, find and download watch apps and watch faces.
Send to watch : Send your favorite songs and images stored on mobile device to watch, and enjoy them on watch.
Phone notifications : Choose phone notifications you want to see right on your watch.
- Phone use : Setting a watch whether to send a phone notification to the watch, even while you’re using the phone.
- Cloud link : Setting a watch whether to send a phone notification to the watch when you go out without your mobile phone.
- Notification setting of each apps : You can optionally setting whether to send a notification of each application.
Settings: Configure and manage watch settings.
LG Watch manager supports mobile devices more than android 4.4 and in accordance with the carriers and mobile phone model policy some functions are restricted.
Please connect Urbane LTE with the LG Watch Manager, Urbane with Android Wear.
★ Navigate 100’s of messages with a few swipes in our unique UI
★ Fast and easy -- just flick your wrist to launch Coffee and send an SMS.
★ Customize your own messages that can be sent with two taps
★ Customize vibrations patterns for your favorite contacts so you instantly know who’s trying to reach you
★ Lots of settings
Coffee is the first messenger app built ground up for Android Wear.
Simply open the Mini Dialer app or say 'Open Mini Dialer' on the watch to get started.
* Make outbound calls from your watch
* End phone calls from your Android Wear watch
* Standard dialer interface with number pad input
* Setting to enable auto speakerphone
* Supports the LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Moto 360, and other Android Wear watch devices
* Clean and modern user interface
If you have any questions please contact:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
- Dismiss annoying calls with a simple hand gesture
- Use motions to start/stop music playback or skip tracks when your music is playing
- Activate voice control using a simple motion
- Use Tasker to create your own actions!
More motions coming soon!
Internet & Access Network State: for crash analytics and synchronizing motions from our server
Read Phone State & Call Phone: for detecting phone calls and suspending motion detection while you're in a call
Wake lock: Only for submitting analytics reliably
Location: For Hailo cab request
*Might not work with Google Music on 4.4.4 because it doesn't respond to the standard Media Play/Pause key event.
엘케어멤버스는 LG생활건강 및 자회사 모든 브랜드를 하나로 통합한 회원가입 프로그램으로, 전 브랜드를 간편하게 관리하실 수 있습니다.
엘케어 모바일 멤버스는 언제, 어디서나 회원님이 원하시는 즉시 나의 정보 관리, 포인트 조회/관리 및 브랜드 뉴스/정보 등 L-care Members의 다양한 혜택을 모바일로 편리하게 누리실 수 있는 서비스입니다.
엘케어멤버스, 케어멤버스, 엘케어, L케어, Lcare, Lcaremembers
안드로이드 4.0 (아이스크림샌드위치) 버전 이상에서 최적화 되어 있습니다.
Wear notifications for:
- WIFI connections
- Mobile connections (GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSPA, LTE)
- Bluetooth connections
- any other connection
8 beautiful backgrounds
- Enable vibrate on notifications
- Choose network types that send notifications
- Choose background
More about LG Call for android wear:
★ To use: Pair with LG android wear device via Bluetooth. Simply open the Call app or say “open call” on your watch
★ Supports: Android OS 4.3 above
★ Paired with LG G Watch R, LG Watch Urbane (SW update needed for G Watch R)
★ Work as a background without UI menu & Icon
★ All features are only visible on your LG Android Wear device
- RECENT CALL: Shows the list of recent call history & Make a call when touch
- FAVORITE CONTACT: Shows favorite contact & Make a call when touch
- DIAL PAD: Shows dial pad & Make a call when touch.
- Modern & Stylish user interface
It has a minimalistic background with simple animation options.
The color palette and other options are configurable on the wearable and in the companion app.
Displays time and date plus the battery level of the wearable in non-ambient mode.
Can display seconds with configurable animation direction as well.
Supports 12 hours display.
Open-source project, source code available at https://github.com/rycus86/TriangularWatchFace