Quick access to your conversations.
With Wear Messenger, you have all your conversations one touch away. You can see what your buddy said or reply to him while leaving your phone in your pocket.
Multiple input methods.
Wear Messenger can accept voice input, quick replies (that you can freely set up), has an emoji list (accessible long-pressing the quick replies button), includes four different keyboards and supports third party IMEs, such as Minuum.
The phone keypad keyboard features dictionaries (English, Italian, German and French) and gestures which will greatly speed up your typing. Gestures includes:
• Left->Right: Space/Enter
• Right->Left: Back
• Top->Bottom: Reset
• Bottom->Top: Change language
Includes FlickKey technology.
A new way to type has landed on your watch. The reason we choose to have FlickKey on board is because we truly believe gestures are the way to go on Android Wear. To "flick" a letter, you simply touch the square it is within and move your finger in its direction, then release. It's easy, fast and accurate. The same principle was applied to Flick Calc and to the FlickKey IME with awesome results. For more informations about FlickKey and their feature-rich IME, visit flickkey.com or email email@example.com .
Your SMS app does not support android wear, or you are not comfortable with voice input? No problem! Wear Messenger can provide notifications effectively replacing your standard SMS app. Its notification features include High resolution profile pictures, stacked notifications, conversation history, mark as read (Android 4.3 or Xposed only) and all the input methods listed above.
Last but not least, you can link your client's notifications with Wear Messenger's, so whenever you swipe them away on your watch or your phone, they get dismissed on the other part too. Remember to blacklist your SMS client into the Android Wear management app, or you will get double notifications. (Works best on 4.4+, might not be compatible with all clients)
You can customize pretty much everything this app does. From vibration patterns, to which buttons should the keyboards have (or not). You can also use the legacy UI if you don't like our Material inspired one.
Enhanced replies for Gmail, Hangouts, WhatsApp and Telegram.
If you have the Xposed framework, you can enable the module which comes with Wear Messenger. It will add a "Reply with Wear Messenger" action to Gmail, Hangouts, WhatsApp and Telegram, featuring all the input methods available. We only officially support the latest versions (currently Hangouts 3.1.89134953, Gmail 5.1.90765967, WhatsApp 2.12.87, Telegram 2.8.1) but may work with older/newer versions as well.
Address book access.
Wear Messenger now can bring your address book to your watch. You can start a new conversation or launch a call directly from your watch.
Messaging Bridge interoperability.
This app is compatible with our Messaging Bridge, which lets you get your WhatsApp and Kik messages as normal SMS. Enjoy having everything in one place!
• Please pay attention at where you put your drag points if you use apps like Wear Mini Launcher, which could interfere with Wear Messenger's buttons.
• Feature requests are welcome. Drop me an email if you feel something should really be in Wear Messenger.
• Please spend a minute rating this app. I would really appreciate it.
• Notifications and keyboards are disabled by default. You can enable them on your phone.
• This app is compatible with Android Wear watches only.
Only working with Sony SmartWatch and Sony SmartWatch 2.
If you have problems, send me an E-Mail so I can help and fix them.
In this version you can do:
* NEW: Beta; AutoZoom in advanced setting. (Smartwatch 2).
* Click on the links.
* Enter text in textbox (like search textbox).
* Search with your search engine. (default: Google).
* Search with Wiki.
* Set home page.
* Change the user agent string.
* Browser Width / Height.
* On / Off display of images.
* MobileBrowser Mode.
* Favorite menu (you can put your active page as favorite by longtouch on your chosen number in favorite menu or in settings) and swipe up to get more favorite.
* Custom Keyboard; user can change the layout in settings. (default: for custom keyboard; Cyrillic keyboard)
* Added Basic authentication in settings.
* Scroll with Swipe Up/Down/Left/Right.
* Longtouch for menu.
* Quickbutton for Zoom Up/Down.
* Quickbutton for navigate back/forward.
In keyboard view:
* Swipe Up to change keyboard (Org, Num and Custom Keyboard).
* Swipe down to use same chars faster
* Swipe left to remove.
* Swipe right to insert space.
* To cancel the input mode swipe left until all signs are gone then swipe again.
and more coming soon...
This App is designed for the Sony SmartWatch 1 and 2.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
WIB, the Android Wear Internet Browser, is a full fledged web browser running on your Android Wear smartwatch. Bookmarks and history from Chrome on your phone are included. Separate watch bokmarks can easily be added as well.
NOTE: The Full Version in-app purchase is required for more than demo use.
- Quickly search the web with voice or text search
- Quick access of bookmarks and history
- Open links in the Wear Internet Browser from your phone via Share...
- Voice search by tapping on the Google icon
- Mini keyboard for entering text on the Android Wear smartwatch
- English, french, russian, spanish, italian and german keyboards
- Selectable language for keyboard and search
- Voice text input in the keyboard
- HTTP and HTTPS support
- Action to open website on phone
- Actions to add/clear bookmarks
- Smooth touch scrolling
- Connection indicator
- Back button
- Pinch zoom
- Low footprint
The Wear Internet Browser is compatible with all Android Wear smart watches:
- Samsung Gear Live
- LG G Watch
- Motorola Moto 360
- LG G Watch R
- Sony Smartwatch 3
- ASUS ZenWatch
- LG Watch Urbane
Summary: WIB is a web browser for Android Wear smartwatches and works for browsing all websites.
Forget the boring smileys, inconvenience of searching for emotions and lack of icon variety. Anyways technology analyzes your text and highlights key words and phrases that can easily be replaced by emoticons and animated gifs! We also allow you to find relevant places nearby.
Aniways quickly finds the best content for your text. Just click on the highlighted words and choose from our multiple suggestions that pop up! Select your favorite and enjoy an easy, beautiful and fun conversation.
- Eliminate time searching for relevant emoticons and Gifs
- Make conversations creative, funny and amusing with our ( beautifully designed ) original emoticons!
- Over 1,000 emoticons/animations to choose from our on demand component/collection
- Find places nearby that are relevant to the conversation
Our client is based on the official Telegram app (with source code here: https://github.com/DrKLO/Telegram), which we’ve modified to use our Contextual content SDK.
Our fork is here: https://github.com/Aniways/Telegram
Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security. It's superfast, simple and free!
Aniways is a Contextual content SDK which can greatly enhance any messaging app, offering cutting edge UX and new Monetization options.
Find out more here: http://www.aniways.com
Do you know what we really felt like K-9 was missing? Yeah, Wear support.
We took K-9 and added:
- Full Wear notifications support, including stacked notifications, full second page preview and actions
- The keyboards from Wear Messenger.
- A full app for the watch, letting you see your inbox and reply to emails
More features will come with time and as requests come. Sure, I meant requests! I will always glad to listen your ideas to improve this app, so please if you have any let me know!
Please remember, this is the first version. There may be imperfections, but we promise we will try to figure them out as soon as possible.
Some of you will ask why did I need to do release a full version of K-9 instead of building a plugin for it. Well, the very reason is because it was the only way. I contacted the author asking him if he was interested in integrating a few modifications to K-9 so I didn't need to release a full client but he didn't even reply.
The App has 2 options:
– Sending a normal message. Yo will see the contact list saved that previously have sent a whatsapp message to you (and you did not have any whatsapp message unread)
– Sending to your favorite contact. If you have selected a favorite contact in mobile contact list, you can send a fast message to him.
¿How do I get the contact list?
This App saves the new contacts and allows you to send them new messages. To save new contacts the App needs that, at first, you don’t have any messages unread at Whatsapp.
The App is always learning and adds new contacts to the list, but if you reboot your mobile or updates the App, the contact list will be lost.
By default, the App let you to send 15 messages in order to try it. If you want to send more messages, you can buy the Premium options at menu.
★ Navigate 100’s of messages with a few swipes in our unique UI
★ Fast and easy -- just flick your wrist to launch Coffee and send an SMS.
★ Customize your own messages that can be sent with two taps
★ Customize vibrations patterns for your favorite contacts so you instantly know who’s trying to reach you
★ Lots of settings
Coffee is the first messenger app built ground up for Android Wear.
Deliver reply with fun stickers to all other PONG users.
Add your friends as PONG Friend and start sending private signals!(like YO)
Don’t open your phone to reply simple things!
You can quickly and easily reply with these contents!
1. My Messages (predefine your messages. such as OMG. LoL)
2. TTYL (preoccupied and will text later. ex.Busy at office, at the wheel etc.)
3.Yes/ No (simple Yes or No answers)
4.Like/Dislike (showing your preference)
5 Schedule/ Time/ Location (Reply with your upcoming schedule or current location info. Answer to these questions. ex.When’s David’s b-day? ‘when shall we meet?’ ‘where are you?’)
Send SMS Message (new feature!)
'PONG-Send Message' lets you send messages to your friends First! Up to 20 people, including PONG Friends and frequently contacted people, will be on the list.
Find 'PONG-Send Message' from the app list in your watch.
Share more than simple ‘Yes, No, Like, Dislike.'
Reply with life and attitude.
Stickers can convey emotions and attitude better.
PONG! to ping someone close to you or care(family, friends, lovers)!
PONG can deliver so many with just ONE word. (I’m thinking of you, Let’s go for a smoke, I just got off work!)
After you go through multiple ‘Ping-Pong’ experience, you can see PONG becoming more colorful.
Discover who your real PONG Friend is.
To send ‘PONG’, you should add your PONG user friends as PONG Friend in your phone app.
You can only send ‘PONG’ to PONG Friends.
Up to 4 PONG Friends can be added.
You can send ‘PONG’ to all PONG Friends at once or to a specific PONG Friend.
Richer service experience is available in to watch users, however you can still communicate with non-PONG users through PONG.
Supported Messenger Apps:
WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Hangout, SMS, KakaoTalk, LINE, Telegram
Supported Android Wear:
G Watch, G Watch R, Samsung Gear Live, Moto 360
supports Kitkat and above
Turns your rooted Android device into a PirateBox.
PirateBox provides a self contained network that allows sharing of files and exchange of messages anonymously.
When starting the app WiFi tethering will be started automatically which creates an open WiFi hotspot to which other devices can connect.
- Works with iOS and Windows Phone devices
- Widgets included
- Tasker/Locale plug-in
- Android Wear support
More information about PirateBox can be found here:
PirateBox for Android is Open Source.
Source code is available at GitHub: https://github.com/joschi70/AndroidPirateBox
The Android Wear app is the link to Android wearables. Control voice action preferences, adjust notification settings, and configure devices.
Learn more about Android wearables at http://www.android.com/wear/ .
Share suggestions, ask questions, and connect with Android Wear users from around the world at https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-wear .
While connected, you can manage watch and installed apps via LG Watch Manager, and use features of the mobile device on a watch.
Watch face : Choose watch face you like or create your personalized watch face via Watch Maker.
Apps : View and manage application installed on watch, and customize detailed settings for each apps.
LG SmartWorld : Browse, find and download watch apps and watch faces.
Send to watch : Send your favorite songs and images stored on mobile device to watch, and enjoy them on watch.
Phone notifications : Choose phone notifications you want to see right on your watch.
- Phone use : Setting a watch whether to send a phone notification to the watch, even while you’re using the phone.
- Cloud link : Setting a watch whether to send a phone notification to the watch when you go out without your mobile phone.
- Notification setting of each apps : You can optionally setting whether to send a notification of each application.
Settings: Configure and manage watch settings.
LG Watch manager supports mobile devices more than android 4.4 and in accordance with the carriers and mobile phone model policy some functions are restricted.
Please connect Urbane LTE with the LG Watch Manager, Urbane with Android Wear.
It has a minimalistic background with simple animation options.
The color palette and other options are configurable on the wearable and in the companion app.
Displays time and date plus the battery level of the wearable in non-ambient mode.
Can display seconds with configurable animation direction as well.
Supports 12 hours display.
Open-source project, source code available at https://github.com/rycus86/TriangularWatchFace