Also manually navigate the folders on your phone or tablet.
-Automatic detection of video and movie files
-Automatically checks movie to find matching subs
-Fast and accurate subtitle downloader engine (OpenSubtitles)
-Manual searching of files also
-Supports over 170 languages including English, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and many more.
-Launch video player from within app, saves having to find the video or movie on your device
-Uses OpenSubtitles comprehensive catalogue of subtitles
-Easy to use
-Attractive and simple interface
NOTE: If you like our app please give us a rating, if you have a problem, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can aim to resolve the issue. If subtitles do not come up for your movie and language, this is probably because they do not exist yet. You can request them at the OpenSubtitles website.
This application scans your phone for video files and allows you to search and download subtitles for any selected video.
* List the videos found in your phone
* Filter on selected folders or on the whole sdcard
* Multiple video formats supported
* Search for subtitles on OpenSubtitles.org, Podnapisi.net and Subscene.com
* Search for multiple languages at the same time (45 languages supported)
* Search for Perfect Match subtitles
* Download subtitles and pair them with the video file
* Launch the video with the downloaded subtitles in one click
* Rename the video for more accurate search results
The best companion for your favorite video player like MX Video Player, Act 1 Video Player, mVideoPlayer, MoboPlayer, VPlayer, RockPlayer, VLC, Soul Movie
Key-Words : subtitles, download, video, movie, tv show, serie, srt, sub, opensubtitles, podnapisi
* Videos auto detection (you can filter on folders)
* Network shares (CIFS/SMB)
* Manual download of subtitles from OpenSubtitles.org and Podnapisi.net
* Auto-download of all missing subtitles
* Search subtitles manually
* Share subtitles (bluetooth, email, ...)
* Videos details from IMDB.com or theTVDb.com are embedded in the application. If needed, a direct access to the IMDB site or IMDB android application is possible
* Lots of languages available
* Launch the video from the application to your favorite video player
* Designed for tablets and mobiles phones
Totally free, no-ads.
Available only for Android 4.0 and more.
Key-Words : subtitles, download, video, movie, drama, tv show, serie, drama, comedy, srt, sub, opensubtitles, podnapisi, imdb, divx, avi, mkv, jcifs, smb, samba, network, share
** Now with support for OpenSubtitles! (You dont need to upgrade) **
Download subtitles for your tv-shows and movies, from the most popular subtitle providers, to your PC or tablet/phone! Over 60 languages supported.
- Download subtitles for videos to your SD-card or network share
- Addicted, Subscene, OpenSubtitles and Podnapisi are supported
- Over 60 languages are supported, you can easily set your preferred languages
- Full automatic downloading (match subtitles by filename of video)
- Quality/release matching, automatically download the most suited subtitle for a video (720p, x264, bluray etc.)
- Profile management, switch between multiple profiles for different servers/computers
- Manage favorite folders (sdcard/videos or \\myPc\Movies)
- Backup and restore settings. (also between trial app and full)
Long press features
- Perform custom search, if the filename of the video does not give the satisfied result
- Search by using parent folder, if the video has an unrecognizable filename
- Play video from inside the app (only locally)
- Remove a file
Supported subtitle languages:
Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, Bosnian, Portuguese-BR, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Farsi, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese.
If you are missing a language, let me know and I'll try to add it.
Suggestions or did you find bugs? Please email me!
A reaction and/or rating would be great!
- search for subtitles on www.opensubtitles.org
- download subtitle-files for your language
- sync subtitles by using play/pause or by tapping on a sub
- scroll back to see the last subs without getting out of sync
- change the display brightness and even use the app at the cinema
- adjust font size
- search for text within the subtitles and jump to the results
- export subtitle files to use them with other apps
If you have problems with this app or if something does not work as proposed please contact me. Suggestions for further improvements are welcome too (unfortunately, automatic synchronization is currently not possible). Subtitles which are out of sync (playing slower or faster than the movie) are a problem of the individual subtitle file and not of the app.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
Experience your videos like never before with KMPlayer
Movies, TV Shows, Animations, Homemade & Mobile Phone Videos, and video file, watch them in the highest quality with maximum control
KMPlayer supports HD videos and 30 languages; there is a KMPlayer for everyone!
KMPlayer is optimized for subtitles control, video playback speed, favorite playlist, and much more.
KMPlayer is built for today’s smart phone users! All for free!
Floating Screen: Multi-tasking- continue watching your video while sending a text or browsing the web
Subtitle Support: Supports all subtitle formats with total sync control
Playback Support: Slow down or Speed up any video. (Reduce speed 0.1~4.0 Increase speed)
One Finger Control: Total control at the tip of your finger- Playback, Start/Stop, Skip, Volume, and Brightness
Favorite: Organize all your favorite videos in your Favorite folder
Cloud Storage: Google Drive supported, play all of your videos stored on Drive quickly and easily
Review Us, Rate Us, Comment on Us!
Got an idea? What a change?
We would love to hear what you think! Email us @ email@example.com
We currently support 59 different languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Brazilian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malayalam, Manipuri, Mongolian, Montenegrin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
This application downloads information about available subtitles from OpenSubtitles.org.
This is a video player that support SMI, SRT, SBV and ASS/SSA subtitle file.
SMI, SRT, SBV and ASS/SSA file have to exist at same place with movie file.
if you have a /sdcard/AAA.mp4, SMI file name must have /sdcard/AAA.smi.
Subtitle mirroring for Side by side(SBS) video
Support Ruby tag,
Subtitle time sync adjust,
Volume Key reverse mode
Repeat A-B postions,
display remain time (click duration)
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
*** Special promotional offer - 50% off on in-app purchase! Offer valid only for a limited period! ***
- Pick image from gallery or take a picture from your cellphone camera and Caption It!
- Drag and position the caption on the image and place wherever you like.
- Select from a wide range of beautiful fonts for your caption.
- Includes different color options for both Caption text and background.
- Customize the colors according to your preferences with the new Custom color chooser.
- Rotate or Flip your images before adding caption.
- Instant share and save buttons for easy sharing.
- Supports different caption sizes.
- In-app purchases to remove ads and unlock Pro settings.
- Emoji support
- Image filters and other image editing options
Create awesome captions. Have fun using Caption It!
All the pictures used in the Play Store description are taken from Flickr under the Creative Commons license. These are the usernames and links of the respective owners of the images.
Nicola Sapiens De Mitri
Introducing Viki Pass - Enjoy Ads-Free and HD experience for $3.99/month. Try out for for free for 7-days!
Watch the best global TV shows, movies, entertainment news and other premium content in high quality, translated into more than 150 languages by a community of avid fans. Together, we’re breaking down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans, no matter where they are!
**Check-out the new Celebrities and On Air Calendar on the Viki mobile app**
- Discover great shows from around the world in our Home screen
- Watch with subtitles
- Timed Comments - watch the video with comments from the Viki community
- Popular Korean, Taiwanese and Japanese dramas
- Classic Japanese anime
- Classic American cartoons
- Facebook Connect, invite your friends and publish videos to your Timeline
- Search by country and by genre
- Share your favorites with friends via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
- Stream videos anywhere and anytime with a WiFi or 3G connection
Download Viki now!
For questions, comments or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Viki by visiting our website: http://www.viki.com
Get access to even more content by becoming a Qualified Contributor. Learn more at www.viki.com/community.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of some licenses from content owners, videos may not be available in all regions.