Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
Why you should choose Mo+:
- Free. All the services of voice calls and texting are as FREE as you believe!
- Always online. Call, chat and get connected with your GTalk friends, wherever you go.
- High-quality voice calls. The services provided by Mo+ include high-quality voice calls which can enable you to chat with your friends just like face to face.
- Easy to use. Start calling or texting with minimum tap.
More features coming soon... Stay tuned!
mo+, moplus, message, messenger, phone, talk, chat, mobile, SMS, voice, dial, communication, social
While by itself Google Voice defaults an incoming call to ring all numbers that have been connected with it, the addition of Google Voice Locations ensures that only numbers you’ve associated with your present location ring for incoming calls. If your lack of control over Google Voice’s calling preferences has been holding you back from enjoying the opportunities it offers, then Google Voice Locations is the app for you!
* Have incoming calls ring where you are and nowhere else
* Never worry about missing calls because of accidental call interception
* Choose the number you want to call from with the Callback Dialer
* Quick Ring settings allow you to instantly view and update Google Voice call settings on the go
Source Code available at
Make free video and voice calls to all your Google contacts when they use Google Video and Voice Chat™ on their Macs and PCs or when they use Vtok on their mobile devices.
★ Supported devices ★
This is an initial beta release of the app with limited device support. Front facing cameras on the following devices are supported:
HTC Evo 4G
Google Nexus S
Google Nexus One
All devices using Android OS 2.3.x or later.
★ Features ★
✓ Video and voice calls to Google Video and Voice Chat™ users and other Vtok mobile users.
✓ No account to sign-up. Just login with your Google/gmail account and start talking
✓ Works over Wi-Fi and 3G
✓ Devices supported are Android devices running OS version 2.1 or later.
✓ Cross platform app. You can also call Vtok users on iPhone4, iPhone 3GS and the 4th generation iPod Touch.
✓ Choose whether or not to use video in a call. You can also enable or disable video during a call
✓ Choose between front and back camera on your device
✓ Stay connected and receive calls, even when the app is closed and moved to the background
★ Call your friends on a Mac or a PC ★
Vtok users can call users of Google Video and Voice Chat users on a Mac or a PC. All they have to do is install a browser plugin from: http://www.google.com/chat/video
★ Please note ★
Vtok is an application that interoperates with Google Video and Voice Chat™ but is not endorsed by Google.
FAST. Access, browse, and search the web at blazing speeds
SMART. Keep your favorite sites at your fingertips with the new swipe friendly home with smart search
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe & private with extensive security settings, add-ons, and features like Do Not Track
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Add-ons: Customize your web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including ad-blocker, password manager, and more
★ Awesome Screen: Firefox’s Android browser keeps everything organized so you don’t have to. The Awesome Screen automatically sorts your favorite sites onto one, easy-to-read page
★ Awesome Bar: Firefox learns from you as you browse, so you never have to waste time looking for a website. Search your Top Sites, Bookmarks, and History, and Firefox will help you find the site that you are looking for—with little to no typing.
★ Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the mobile internet with support for HTML5 and Web APIs
★ Mobile Video: Firefox’s Android browser is perfect for mobile video, and has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats including h.264
★ Reader: Automatically transform cluttered articles and stories into beautiful, easy-to-read pages right in your browser
★ Security: Keep your browsing safe & private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the web.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox Desktop tabs, history, bookmarks, and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn More about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit http://support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox Permissions: http://mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: mzl.la/Blog
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons? Check out add-ons for:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile, and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker, and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, Readability, X-Notifier lite, and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, TubeStop, and more
★ Social Networks: Hootbar, Shareaholic, Foursquare, and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
Google Apps Console for Android is a best pocket assistant for every google apps administrator.
You would be always informed what is happening with your domain and your users. Would be notified about any user changes done by automated jobs like GADS directory synchronizations.
If you have administrator account configured on your android device you can install this application and have access to your domain information on your mobile device.
This application support Google Apps for Business and Google Apps for education. Most of functionality also work with free version of Google Apps.
For news and updates please join our community goo.gl/tZzZe
This is the list of different features which you can find in paid app and not present in lite version:
- You can customize sync period
- You can select log event types you would like to be notify about ( for example in case user is suspended or delete )
- App provide Google apps service disruption notifications.
- You can create or suspend user
- Password change for user is supported
- You can create alias for a user
- You can add/remove user/owner to the group
- Domain and user statistics is included. Statistics include number of login activity, mails , spam mails , modified documents etc (this is still beta, information might change due to changes at Google)
- And of course there are no ads
Using a tablet or phone without a texting plan? This app will allow you to text through your Google number on that device!
Send free text messages via Google Voice and use your carrier’s SMS capabilities in the modified stock messaging app.
Why this app?
• Integrates all of your SMS and MMS messages into one app
• Sends Google Voice messages over Mobile Data/WiFi
• Quick Reply notifications
• Simple / minimal setup required
• Uses the stock messaging database for easy backup
The same Messaging app you are used to has been rebuilt to include Google Voice support with the help of the Google Voice app. You can send and receive Google Voice texts as well as carrier messages all in the same app!
The Google Voice app still needs to be installed on your device.
If you are getting double notifications, first try to go into Android's settings, tap Apps, and find Google Voice. Right below the "Force Stop" button should be a checkbox to "Show notifications". Uncheck that. If there is no checkbox, try going into the settings of the Google Voice app and disable text notifications from there.
This app grabs the incoming notifications. If you are still receiving texts from a random number, then your messages are still going through your carrier.
You can enable/disable Google Voice support in the settings of the app.
Make sure to email me with any bugs you encounter after you check the help at the website!
SMS, GV, Google Voice, Integration, Messaging, Extension, App, SMS Notifications, Stock SMS
Connect to any XMPP supported chat server and chat with your buddies.
Main features are,
* XMPP Multi User Chat(Room Chat) support.
* Loads and display Avatar of buddies using VCard.
* let the application run in background and get notifications on chat messages.
* Configuration for Google Talk Chat is set as default configuration.
This application is created by modifying an XMPP based android chat application(ChatBuzzer) to enable users to connect to other chat services also.
This application is not tested with all main XMPP servers,except Google and some other main XMPP servers,so there is no guarantee that it will work on all other servers.
Tags: XMPP Client,chat room,Google Talk,jabber client,gmail chat
The deviation of location showed in this app. and exact latitude & longitude on Earth will be different with different mobile devices. This app. has only Tradition Chinese & English(US) versions. For other language, the app will show in English.
2nd ed. modified the crash issue of the clicking map button. Add Japanese and French version in 2nd ed. I wish this app will make your life better and more convenient. If you like this app, please help promote and click the ad.
Add Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian and Russian version of this app.
Add Thai,Arabic version of this app.
Add Indonesian version.
Traveling overseas? Take your device with you and call and text US numbers for FREE on WiFi without paying outrageous roaming costs. Call and text for FREE using a WiFi connection or cellular data (3G/4G/LTE).
• Get a FREE unique, local U.S. phone number for your Android device
• Get FREE texting with your device to U.S. phone numbers
• Get FREE inbound calls with your device
• Get up to 20 FREE outbound call minutes per month to U.S. phone numbers (with the option to purchase more minutes as needed)
• Get UNLIMITED, FREE Talkatone-to-Talkatone calls and texts anywhere in the world
* Link your Facebook account and/or your carrier phone number (via SMS) to get additional FREE outbound call minutes each month and virtually unlimited FREE texting and inbound call minutes
• Call and text for FREE using WiFi when you don't have cell coverage
• Stop paying too much for cell minutes and text messages
SPECIAL NOTE TO EXISTING TALKATONE FOR GOOGLE VOICE USERS: Talkatone will continue to support Google Voice users until May 15, 2014. After May 15, 2014 Talkatone users will no longer be able to access Google Voice through Talkatone because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing Talkatone for Google Voice users to consider switching to the new Talkatone service, the features of which are described above, prior to May 15, 2014 to ensure a seamless and uninterrupted transition. Happy Talking!
More info: www.talkatone.com
Mo+ is packed with features:
- Free calls and text to any phone numbers in US & Canada
- Free calls and text to any other Mo+ users world wide
- High-quality voice calls
- Live walkie talkie with friends
- Multimedia messages
- Set your favorite wallpapers
More features coming soon... Stay tuned!
mo+, moplus, message, messenger, phone, talk, chat, mobile, SMS, voice, dial, communication, social
I've sent over 13,000 invites so far, and want to help more people!
Please note: this app is nothing to do with *Google* or *Google Plus* and is not officially endorsed, operated or distributed. *Google* and *Google Plus* are trademarks and I do not own them. I use them here solely in the hope of spreading the goodness :-)
SynerGV is primarily built as a SMS text-messaging application, for which it continuously receives high regards amongst it's users on several platforms.
While it does have the ability to place calls using the standard Google Voice™ call forwarding schemes, that
is not it's primary purpose - but it does do it well, allowing you to use any phone configured in your Google Voice™ account settings.
Quickly and easily navigate to any of the various message boxes that Google Voice™ provides-- all 13 of them -- and choose a range of messages to see, even going years back, if you would like, without having to scroll to the bottom of the list and get it to continuously load 10 more items every time it reaches the bottom.
Quickly search your entire Google Voice™ archive, by tapping the "Search" box above the list of messages, and entering in a search term. Pages containing all messages that contain that search term will appear.
SynerGV does not provide an interface that is obviously just a telephone sized old-school list re-scaled to fit your tablet. It does provide a modern touch-screen, tablet-optimized and phone-capable interface.
Virtually anything that you see on your screen with SynerGV running can be either tapped or held (long pressed) to generate some kind of an action. For example: Tapping on a message text, or holding on that message's header in the message list, will bring up a menu of available actions.
When there's a message in the default Overview display, just tap it to bring up a menu of things you can do with / to that particular message. Same thing goes for your contacts, and virtually everything else on the display.
SynerGV does NOT provide a way to make telephone calls via WiFi for free. If you need to be able to do that, go look up GrooVeIP, GVoice, or any other app that allows you to connect with Google Talk.
SynerGV is not intended to be the greatest looking Google Voice™ app in the market, but it is intended to do what it does very well. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I have writing it :)
Things that are not quite working properly yet:
Tapping notifications does not do anything. I hope to have this solved in the near future.
We want to be able to download voicemail files to the device for direct playback, rather than going through a proxy to load them via Flash.
Google Chrome users -- Also look for SynerGV in the Chrome App Store!!
Write SMS by voice provides you the powerful and easy in use system to write your SMS by voice.
This application flexibly configured to your needs and has the most complete functionality.
- Create SMS by voice and comfortably edit them
- Dictionary parsing (just say “comma” and app will replace it to “,”)
- You can edit dictionary parsing
- You can choose contact or tell the receiver's number by voice
- Loop recognition
- Careful recognition provide you to choose several variants of recognized text
- Undo the last recognition function
- Quick smiles panel
- Simple SMS traffic mode (control your inbox and outbox messages)
- You can reply to any incoming message in 2 clicks
- Message length counter
- Comfortable customizable notifications
- Confirm sending option
- Not only SMS (send your message with e-mail, Bluetooth, Facebook and other apps)
- Very quick and useful
- Nice design
- More than 70 recognition languages and you can switch them very quickly
- Localized to: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Polish.
Attention! This application need Internet access for voice recognition.
More about KakaoTalk:
★ Chosen by more than 130 million users worldwide
★ Fast, fun, easy way to communicate with friends and family
★ Uses Internet connection (3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi) for calls and messaging
★ Supports: Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows OS, Asha, Bada
- FAST: Speedy & reliable messaging no matter what your network
- FREE CHATS: FREE messages & multimedia (photos, videos, voice notes)
- FREE CALLS: High-quality voice calls (1:1 and group)
- EMOTICONS: Express it all with our included emoticons PLUS select from endless sticker collections in our Item Store
- GROUP CHAT: Chats with an unlimited number of friends
- PLUS FRIEND: Exclusive coupons & deals from your favorite brands
- VOICE FILTER: Fun free calls with Talking Tom & Ben’s voice filters
Other Amazing Features:
- Share your location
- Add friends using BlackBerry PIN
- See who read your messages (unread count)
- Multitask during free calls (send messages in other chat rooms)
- Schedule appointments, lunches, gatherings (w/ reminders)
- Use KakaoTalk on any smartphone and PC (multi-platform)
- Have even more fun with Kakao mobile games
This application automatically replies to incoming SMS text messages that go to your cell phone. It replies with a message instructing them to use your Google Voice number for texts instead of your cell phone number. Using GVoice for text messaging is free and maintains an archive for you online.
To use the app, start is up and enter your Google Voice number and click "Done". Then press "Home" (not "Back"). To use a custom message, click the checkbox for custom messages and type whatever message you wish.
If you reboot your phone, you will need to start this app again. Pressing "Back" instead of "Home" will exit the application and auto-replies to SMS's will not be sent.
This is my first application and it was developed with Google App Inventor.
All applicable text messaging charges still apply. (maybe in a later version, I'll call a gv activity to send the msg)