MachineryGuide is the best low-cost GPS guidance application for Android devices which supports all tractor and non-tractor related field works including spraying, fertilizing, plowing harvesting and sowing. Along with the software, MachineryGuide users can purchase highly accurate GNSS and RTK solutions which provide submeter, decimeter, and centimeter accuracy. These solutions enable all farmers to build their own professional precision farming GPS system at very low price for agricultural machinery such as tractors, harvesters, sprayers etc.
The guidance application helps the farmer by showing the ideal track by gearing to straight or curve reference lines. The cultivated area and the overlaps are all displayed, with the option to further upgrade the application with Boom Section Controllers to automatize the avoidance of overlaps and application rate.
This is a demo version, NO GPS is available in it.
- Visual section control (for agricultural sprayer, seeder etc.)
- Straight and curve guidance patterns
- 2D and 3D view
- Snapshot view on Google Maps
- Dataset visualization on Google Maps
- Session reports, KML export possibility
- PDF export possibility
- Field boundary handling
- Night mode
- 3D models: arrow, tractor, tractor with sprayer, tractor with fertilizer, harvester
- Built-in GPS and external Bluetooth GPS connectivity
- Support for landscape and portrait mode
Depending on the used accuracy of the GPS/GNSS device, the software is can be used for:
High accuracy GNSS solutions of MachineryGuide:
MachineryGuide offers GNSS solution for submeter and decimeter accuracy. These devices are dual band GPS receivers and antennas. GPS and GLONASS satellite signals are supported and free SBAS corrections (EGNOS/WAAS/MSAS) as well.
Furthermore MachineryGuide offers RTK based solutions as well with centimeter level accuracy.
- Submeter accuracy: MachineryGuide SM1 receiver and antenna: http://www.machineryguide.hu/products/receiver-with-free-correction
- Decimeter accuracy: MachineryGuide DM1 receiver and antenna: http://www.machineryguide.hu/products/receiver-with-free-correction
- Centimeter accuracy: MachineryGuide CM1 receiver and antenna:
Other compatible GPS/GNSS receivers
The software is compatible with any type of GPS/GNSS receiver that has Bluetooth connectivity and supports NMEA message format. Here are a short list about the compatible devices.
High accurate, or RTK solutions:
- Hemishpere AtlasLink
- Septentrio Altus NR2 RTK device
- Septentrio Altus GeoPod RTK device
- Spectra Precision MM300 (MobileMapper 300)
- Novatel AG-Star
- U-blox based receivers
- Dual XGPS150A, or XGPS160
- Bad Elf Pro
- Garmin GLO Aviation
For more information, please visit our website:
Suggested to farmers who:
- are using tractors or harvesters like John Deere, Claas, New Holland, Case, Fendt, Valtra, Massey Ferguson, Kubota, Zetor, SAME Deutz-Fahr, Stara or farm equipment like Horsch, Hardy, Amazone, Bogballe, Vaderstad, Lemken, Rau, Kuhn, Kverneland, Simba, Gaspardo and other tractors and farm equipment.
- want to achieve more accurate seeding, spraying, fertilizing, plowing or other field works in the producing of corn, grain, maize, wheat, barley, cotton and other produce.
- want to save time and money regarding the use of fuel, pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, fertilizers, overall crop protection, work log, field notes, with the use of tractor steering, boom section control, precision guidance, area measurement, cultivated area measurement, application rate control, automated application rate control, and other functions.