ZeusLite is a client application for simple warehouse systems.
It connects to warehouse system via REST API calls.
You can find example REST API on http://zeuslite.codeplex.com. This helps you how to integrate this API to your system. You can find ASP.NET and PHP sample scripts. You can find sample SQL Stored procedures for SQL Server and MySQL.
Supported barcode types : QRCode, Code128, EAN128, EAN13, EAN8.
Recommended camera : 5MP.
Connecting to your server :
On the settings page type or scan the root address of your web application.
Example : http://192.168.1.10/mywebapp or http://10.10.10.10/mywebapp
Current features of application:
- Receiving products with EAN8, EAN13, EAN128.
- Storing. (Type or scan palette and location codes to administer the storage.)
- Refill list. (Packages/Paletts list required for warehouse picking loads)
- Unstored list.
- Package info (Package/Palette details. Name, Expire date, Quantity.)
- Picking list (Paperless picking list.)
- Ad Hoc Picking.
- Package inventory.
- Package inventory with EAN8, EAN13, EAN128.
- Language Pack support. (download from REST API)