Gone are the days when you couldn't find a good and stable app to connect to your plc.
I present to you: iPlc - Android Modbus HMI
The most simple and reliable HMI solution for your Modbus plc.
- Works with any Modbus plc: Wago, Twido, Zelio and many others
- Connects to the plc using the Modbus protocol over TCP/IP
- Reads from Input Status (Digital input), Input Register (Analog input)
- Reads and writes from Coils (Digital output), Holding Registers (Memory)
- Reads boolean, bit values, 16 bit / 32 bit integers.
- Supports multiple plc configurations
- Supports Input Register modifier formula (to alter sensor output)
- Highly configurable - you create and manage your plc's and addresses
- Reads values each 2 seconds from the plc to keep the information live on the screen
- 40 ms read time, 70 ms write time over local network
- A few dozen icons to customize your interface
- Material design
How it works:
The app connects to the Plc and can read/write values in and from the Modbus registers.
How to set it up:
- Install iPlc
- Set up your plc using the Ip and Port
- Two addresses will be created by default. See if the configuration works.
- Make sure to be on the same network with your plc or use static ip / port routing.
Once configured, it's fast and reliable.
Works on any Modbus plc. Developed and tested using a WAGO 750-881 PLC.
Try it out and let me know what you think.
Basic version supports two addresses for testing purposes.
If it works for you and you find it reliable, consider unlocking it to support the project.