Nicely done One of my favorite apps for sailors
excellent Very nicely done and thought through. Unfortunately missing important setting to select TCP or UDP. Please note this as a feature request. Cheers. Feb 2014 - UDP support! Eee-ha. Will get a PRO version. Thank you.
Doesn't work in southern hemisphere My nmea gps clearly says S and I'm in Sydney Harbour, but the map has me off the coast of Japan! I think somebody is assuming northern hemisphere
- Polar now work with all NMEA and iGPS modes
- Added option to calculate polar with SOG measured by GPS or speed over water meaured by boat.
- Automatic Wake recorder
- Session recorder could now store past data from wake
- Subscriptions for use advanced features PRO for weekly, monthly or yearly
- Twitter integration
- Manual set of Apparent Wind (AWS and AWA)
- Alarm for no nmea data received
- Alarm for no depth data received
- Several bugs fixes