Banking transactions made easy with CIMB Clicks App, providing not only with easy-to-use interface, but also the convenience of managing your accounts, anytime and anywhere.
List of services that you can do with CIMB Clicks App:
• View Account Balance and Transaction History
• Fund transfer
• OctoSend (View, transfer & claim)
• Bill Payments
• Prepaid Reload
• Schedule Transactions service for your payment, transfer and buy & sell gold
• Kwik Account opening
• Fixed Deposit (View, Placement, Update & Upliftment)
• Gold Investment Account*
∗ Buy & Sell gold through your current/savings account from 8:30am to 11:30pm daily (except for Malaysia National Public Holidays)
∗Track your daily gold value online, in real time with Gold Price Chart and Gold Converter Calculator
Note: You can only perform transactions with your Favourite Account in CIMB Clicks
Messenger & TAC on Mobile
Get the latest updates, deals and promotions from CIMB Bank. Activate your CIMB Clicks App now and you will also enjoy generating instant TAC via TAC on Mobile. A simple one-time activation process is needed for security purpose.
CIMB Clicks Currency Converter
A handy conversion tool with the latest conversion rates.
CIMB Clicks Home Loan Calculator
Gives a quick evaluation of eligibility for loans and help estimate the monthly installment required.
A shortcut to your favorite financial portal in mobile browser version.
CIMB Contact Us
Contact or email our Call Centre conveniently from your phone.
CIMB ATM & Branch Locator
Locate your nearest CIMB Bank ATM or branches whilst on the go.
Note: This application is available for CIMB Bank Malaysia account holders only.
For more information, log on to www.cimbclicks.com.my
With Maybank2u App, you now have the convenience of banking at your fingertips.
You can perform the following transactions:-
▸ Balance Inquiry on Savings, Current, Credit Card, Loans, Fixed Deposit, Unit Trust, Foreign Currency Account.
▸ M2U History, Transaction History (Deposit, Credit/Debit Card)
▸ Own Accounts
▸ Favourite 3rd Party Accounts
▸ Favourite Interbank GIRO
▸ Mobile Transfer (Cardless Withdrawal and Credit to Account)
▸ One off payment to selected billers
▸ Registered Bill Payment
▸ Credit Card Payment
▸ Prepaid Instant Top Up
▸ Fixed Deposit Placement
▸ Credit Card Activation
▸ Promotion – Get updates on the latest Credit Card Promotions
▸ ARound Me – Get a Virtual view of Maybank Promotions and Locations around You
▸ Locate Maybank Branches, ATM and Partner Locations
▸ Personalise – Change the look and feel of App to suit your preference
▸ Social Media
▸ Forex Rates
▸ Loan Calculator
▸ Contact Us
▸ Other Maybank Apps
Features that are available on i*Trade@CIMB are:-
- Multi Market Data Feed
- Symbol Search
- Watch List
- Stock Info
- Market Depth
- Intraday & Historical Charts
- Stock News
- Market Summary
- Order Status & Order Details
- Multi-Instrument Order Pad
- Equity Portfolio
Compatible with Android Mobile Phones.
Supported OS Version: Android 2.3.3 and above.
If you would like to open a trading account with us, please contact our Call Centre at 03-2261 0888 between 9.00am to 5.00pm (Monday to Friday), or email us at email@example.com
Your smartphone or tablet can be transformed into an Plug N Pay device with a downloadable mobile app, and acts as a card acceptance facility when a card reader is attached. Plug n Pay by CIMB Niaga is fully EMV Level 1 & Level 2 certified, which secure and protect customer's credit card transaction. This solution support Chip & signature transaction verification method. Plug n Pay solution also offers a web management console for better user management and preview transaction on real time basis, all you need to bring your business to next level.
1. Chip & signature/PIN based credit cards certified by Visa, MasterCard and JCB
2. Web management console and real time transaction dashboard
3. Environmental friendly and convenient with e-Receipt
4. End-to-End card transaction encryption.
For more information about PlugNPay by CIMB Niaga, please contact our Merchant Hotline at 14042.
Before activating the Mobile Banking App, please ensure to first register for the mobile banking channel, by either submitting a channel registration form at the Branch or by opting for the service through your Internet Banking account.
A user can view their account statements on the go at their convenience, even while work or commuting. Checking the balance in your account, managing and scheduling utility bill payments, adding a top-up in your prepaid mobile phone or DTH account, paying VISA credit card bills, or instantly transferring money from one bank account to another through IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) is now possible at the click of just a few buttons on your phone.
Banking through the Mobile App not only saves you time or a visit to the Bank, but also reduces the risk of fraud. Every transaction or beneficiary addition requires a dynamic OTP (one- time- password) authentication. A user will also get an SMS alert whenever a transaction is initiated in your account, through any alternate banking channel like ATM, Point of Sale (POS), Internet or Mobile Banking.
The following Key services can be now be easily accessed from your mobile handset:
• Account Balance Enquiry.
• Account Statement Enquiries.
• Cheque Status Enquiry / Stop Payment.
• Cheque Book Requests.
• Fund Transfer between Accounts within the Bank and to other Banks (NEFT).
• Instant Funds Remittance through IMPS ( Immediate Payment Service).
• Utility Bill Payments.
• Mobile and DTH Recharge.
We take every step to keep the account safe and secure when banking on the mobile device. IDBI Bank uses sophisticated encryption technology for secure data transfer from your mobile phone to the Bank’s mobile banking server. The MPIN created by the user, is securely encrypted on the mobile handset itself ad MPIN does not travel over the air. No account information or any other account sensitive credentials is stored on your mobile phone, making it completely safe and secure.
CIMB Clicks on Mobile App offers a quick and easy way to access your account using the same log in details as CIMB Clicks Internet Banking. It enables you to:
* Transfer using FAST: Allows you to transfer funds to other banks almost instantly
* Transfer to local banks
* Inquire on your account: Check on your account balance or recent transactions
* Pay Bills: Save time and pay your bills on the move
* Check on your chances for the Million Dollar Draw
* Current promotions: Be kept up to date on CIMB Bank's existing promotions
* Contact information
It acts as a card acceptance facility when a card reader is attached to the user’s mobile device- smart phone or tablet, and supported by a downloadable application. Besides that, this solution offers a web-based portal that allows real-time transaction viewing, user management and easy tracking.
Plug n Pay by CIMB Bank is fully EMV Level 1 and Level 2 certified which boosts a secure processing environment that protects customer’s credit or debit card during payment. It also processes Chip & Signature based credit and debit cards bearing Visa or MasterCard brand.
1. Reduce cash and cheque management;
2. Real-time transaction viewing and reporting;
3. Payment reflected directly in bank account upon settlement;
4. Environmental friendly and convenient with e-Receipt;
5. End-to-end card transaction encryption;
6. Geo-location transaction tracking.
For more information about Plug n Pay by CIMB Bank, please contact our Merchant Hotline at 03-6204 7733 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the convenience of instant access to these handy tools from the palm of your hand:
- Enhance Login Security with "Secure Word"
- Balance inquiry for all CIMB deposit accounts
- View Transaction History
- Fund Transfer
- Bill Payments
- Prepaid Reload (Top up)
- Mutual Fund Enquiry
- Mutual Fund Transaction : Subscription ,Redemption and Switching
CIMB Clicks Loan Calculator
Gives a quick evaluation of eligibility for loans and help estimate the monthly installment required.
CIMB ATM, Branch & Exchange Booth Locator
Locate your nearest CIMB Bank ATM , branches or Exchange Booth whilst on the go.
To get more info. please go to www.cimbclicks.in.th
Features that are available on New i*Trade@CIMB are:
1. Use your current i*Trade login to access New i*Trade@CIMB mobile App
2. Trade using your Cash and Margin trading account
3. Cash Upfront Trading (CUT)
4. Get latest price quotes for various stock markets
5. View Top 20s (Active, Gainers and Losers)
6. Access Market Indices
7. Monitor your counters that you have set up on your i*Trade Watchlist
8. View your Unrealised and Realised Portfolios
9. View and manage your Intraday Orders
10. Search for stocks
If you do not have an account with us, please contact our Call Centre at 1800 538 9889 from 8am to 6pm, Mondays to Fridays or email email@example.com today.
Compatible with Android Mobile Phones. Supported OS Version: Android 3.0 and above.
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk
BCA banking application in your hand
To serve customer better, BCA launches the BCA mobile application. An application that allows you to do transactions via Mobile Banking BCA (m-BCA) and the smartphone version of KlikBCA.
How to use:
To use our m-BCA service, you need to register at one of our ATM or the nearest BCA branch for cellular number that you will use.
Download the BCA mobile application.
Select m-BCA on the BCA mobile menu. The application will automatically redirect the customer to re-download and replace the BCA mobile where you will then be able to use all the functions of m-BCA.
Make your own Kode Akses (access code) to gain permission to access m-BCA.
If the activation has yet to be done, the customer will be asked to enter their m-BCA PIN to start the activation process.
After the activation process is successful, you can directly do transactions with m-BCA.
To use our KlikBCA service, you need to register at one of our ATM or the nearest BCA Branch
Download the BCA mobile application.
Select KlikBCA on the BCA mobile menu as a launcher, the application will automatically redirect to our smartphone version of KlikBCA’s website (https://m.klikbca.com)
For further assistant, call halo bca at (021) 500888 via cellular phone
Enjoy using the BCA mobile.
BRI Mobile provides flexibility and convenience for customers to perform various banking transactions, using either internet network or SMS as means of transaction. This apps is secure as it comes with Personal Identification Number (PIN) and m-Token for transaction authentication.
The main features of BRI Mobile are as following:
1. Balance Inquiry
2. Intra-bank fund transfer
3. Inter-bank fund transfer through local switching network (PRIMA, BERSAMA , LINK)
3. Bill Payment (multifinance, PLN, Telkom, credit card, etc.)
4. Prepaid Purchase (mobile prepaid, e-money reload)
5. Merchant Payment via Mobile Cash BRI
1. 5-last transaction info and account statement
2. Fund-transfer daily limit up to IDR 1Billion, depending on ATM/Debit Card type.
3. Transaction notification send through email or SMS
How to get it? Simply go to BRI’s ATM and nearest BRI office to be registered and download the apps directly via Apple Store, BlackBerry App World, or 'Google Play Store
For further assistance, please contact Call BRI at 14017 or 021-500017
You can download mandiri mobile for non-financial transactions below:
- find our atm and branch location
- check rates
- contact mandiri call 14000
For registered mandiri sms customer, you can do these transactions:
- balance inquiry
- fund transfer
- change pin mandiri sms
Here is how to get started. First, you can download mandiri mobile application available at Google Play. Furthermore, the customer registered as a mandiri sms user can tap ‘activate’ button to continue the application to be able to do financial transaction. The application will require you to:
• Accept the term & condition and create your own password to access mandiri mobile.
• After the activation process is successful, you will be directed to main menu and enjoy all mandiri mobile features.
• Password is needed to access mandiri mobile and pin mandiri sms is needed to authorize financial transactions.
To register as a mandiri sms user, you simply go to atm or bank mandiri branch and register your cellular phone number.
For further assistance, please contact mandiri call at 14000 or +62 21 52997777
- Added back ability to track multiple currencies
- Twitter integration now specific to #forex and Currencies
- Multiple stability bugs
- Added back "News" tab as per popular request
- Developing "Currency List" also as this was a big request. STAY TUNED
- Bug Fixes for new release
New in 3.0
- Fully revamped with the latest Android Features.
- Twitter integration. Sign in with Twitter and view Tweets from both your current location and cities around the World !
BNI SMS Banking Menu is an SMS-jacket* application for Smartphone Platform. BNI SMS Banking Menu allows you to conduct every transaction simply by choosing the transaction menu such as cellular phone reload, bill payment, credit card payment, transfer to another BNI account or interbank fund transfer.
To use the application, you have to be a registered-user. You can simply do the registration process through BNI ATM or any BNI Branches.
As a non-financial registered user, you can only conduct non-financial transactions such as:
1. Balance inquiry
2. Last historical transaction inquiry
3. Billing inquiry, such as: Credit Card, telephone and electrical billing, etc
4. You can also change your BNI SMS Banking PIN
To be the financial registered user, you have to come to every BNI branches to do the activation process. As a financial registered user, you can conduct all non-financial transactions and also these following financial transactions:
1. Fund transfer to another BNI accounts and also interbank fund transfer
2. Reload prepaid Telco products
3. BNI and Non-BNI Credit Card payments
4. Telkom and PLN billing payments
5. Zakat, Infaq, and Qurban
6. Airplane ticket payments
For further information, please contact BNI Call at 500046 or (021)500046 using your cell phone.
*SMS charges are depend on your cellular provider
This application is intended to widen the access of information of CIMB Niaga to all stakeholders and public as part of Good Corporate Governance practices. The edition of the report is updated regularly.
For more information of CIMB Niaga, please browse our corporate website, www.cimbniaga.com
About CIMB Niaga
CIMB Niaga was established as Bank Niaga in 1955. CIMB Group is the main shareholder of CIMB Niaga, with a 97.94% effective stake (including PT Commerce Kapital 1.02%). The Bank offers a comprehensive suite of both conventional and Islamic banking products and services, through an expanding delivery channel network of 969 offices all over Indonesia as at 31 December 2013, including 580 branches, 350 Mikro Laju units (including 21 outlets attached to a branch), and 60 cash/payment points. CIMB Niaga has more than 14,300 employees.
CIMB Niaga encourages people to share high growth and take advantage of all the potential that the South-East Asia region brings – in line with CIMB Group’s brand positioning: “ASEAN for You”.
CIMB Group is Malaysia’s second largest financial services provider and one of ASEAN’s leading universal banking groups. It offers consumer banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, asset management and insurance products and services. Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, the Group is now present in 8 out of 10 ASEAN nations (Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Cambodia, Brunei, Vietnam, and Myanmar). Beyond ASEAN, the Group has market presence in China, Hong Kong, Bahrain, India, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Australia, the US, UK and Korea. CIMB Group is listed on Bursa Malaysia via CIMB Group Holdings Berhad. It has a market capitalisation of USD17.9 billion as at 31 December 2013. The Group has over 40,000 employees located in 17 countries.