FINEX – Forex Broker Indonesia

1K+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

FINEX Futures – All-in-one multi-asset trading app for easy online trading anywhere. Seize profit opportunities and trade smartly.

FINEX is a trusted legal broker in Indonesia that has been around since 2012. The three main philosophies of Finex are: security, speed and convenience.

CHOOSE ACCOUNT TYPE AND LEARN TO TRAD
We have many types of Assets and Instruments that can be traded covering 70+ financial instruments from various markets:
– 27 Forex Currencies
– 33 single shares
– Gold and Silver
– Crude Oil
– Commodity
– 7 Index

In addition we have a free Demo Account, for those of you who want to learn to trade.

PT Finex Futures was awarded:
– Best Indonesian Broker 2021 award by Indonesia Awards Magazine which is a publication about the number one award in Indonesia.
– In addition, Finex was once one of the best brokers in Indonesia based on Transaction Number and received an award from the Jakarta Futures Exchange (JFX), a Rank 3 Award for Compliant Broker from BAPPEBTI and an Award for our contribution to the Futures Trading Learning Center from JFX & KBI.

SETTING A PERSONAL PROFILE AND VERIFICATION
You can fill in data and manage your profile, even verify in our easy application, it only takes 15 minutes and you can start trading.

ALWAYS UPDATE THE LATEST NEWS AND MARKET CONDITIONS
FINEX continues to follow the needs of traders and continuously provides the latest updates through this FINEX Application you can follow the latest market situation with cool features through our Blog, Push Notifications, Daily News, Email, social media and Live Education every week.

MAKE DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS 24/7
We have 4 payment methods for major banks in Indonesia, such as BCA, Mandiri, BNI. CIMB NIAGA is free of commission and processed in less than 15 minutes. Not only that. You can make deposits and withdrawals anytime quickly and safely because 70% of customer funds are stored in PT. KBI (Indonesian Futures Clearing House) whose security is guaranteed by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. Meanwhile, the remaining 30% is kept in a separate account at a registered bank supervised by CoFTRA.

TRANSACTION ON ONLINE TRADING PLATFORM FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
Are you a novice trader or a pro? Finex has the type of instrument to suit anyone.
– Live Forex, Metals, Indices and Stocks Charts
– Lowest spreads in Indonesia
– Low Commission from $3/lot
– Leverage up to 1:500
- Payment methods for major banks BCA, Mandiri, BNI. CIMB
– Demo Trading Forex and other assets
– Trading Signals to keep an eye on market trends
– Cashback and T-shirt promotions
– 24/5 . support

CASHBACK BONUS PROMO UP TO $500/MONTH
This is more than just a bonus; Earn more with Cashback and you can enjoy trading without Commission up to $500 per month.

T-shirt AND MASK GIFT PROMO!
besides, there is something special from Finex for you. After verifying your account, you can look cool with t-shirts and masks made of quality materials!

FINEX PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
Join us as a partner and get profit for every lot from your clients up to $50/lot Partners get different commissions depending on the trading instrument. Start investing in each instrument or choose the one that suits you best.

GET HELP LIVECHAT SUPPORT 24/5
You can easily contact FINEX Support via Live chat on the app or Whatsapp. They will answer you right away. Moreover, the response is fast and in Indonesian.

Start Downloading the FINEX App and be a winner!
Updated on
Sep 28, 2021

Data safety

Developers can show information here about how their app collects and uses your data. Learn more about data safety
No information available