Business Card Holder
Let's exchange business card with NFC, not Paper.
Register my card and send it easily to the other users.
You can manage the received cards much easier with intuitive UI of Business Card Holder.
If you register your business cards here, that can be easily exchanged by NFC or SMS, etc.
[Manage Card List]
To press Tab, cards list can be sorted by various criteria such as name, company, registered date and favorite. Also, bookmarking will help you to mange designated people easily.
[Import/Export from Contact]
Easily import data from Contacts and export registered cards in this application to Contacts.
From "Send to NFC" menu, NFC phone users can send your or someone's card by touching their back. Otherwise, SMS and Bluetooth will be supported soon so you can easily send cards.
[Back-up to USB Storage]
Registered cards can be Exported to USB storage and restored using the backup data. (However, duplicated card will be replaced data from the point of the backup)
Backup data is stored in the form of vCard so the other vCard services can be supported.
※ This application tested by Samsung Galaxy S2.
AT Solution, Inc.
Copyright ⓒ2011 AT Solution\nAll rights reserved.
Business Card can send your contact information and a picture of your business card to an optional email address.
When you want to give your contact information, you just enter recipients e-mail and press send. Business Card sends an email with your contact information as plain text in the mail, but also as a Vcard allowing the recipient to add you to his contacts with one touch. A picture of your business card is also attached to the mail.
Contact information can also be transferred via a QR code directly in the app.
The image of your business card can be added from the phone's Gallery. You take a picture of your business card, open the app and choose the correct picture from the gallery. Be aware that it can take up to 10 seconds before the image is processed and added.
To add your business card directly from a file, you must place your image in the "business card" - folder on the sd card. Remember to name the image "businesscard.png"
To add or change your information, press the menu button and go into settings. Use the "back button" to return to the main screen. The information is automatically saved and your Vcard updated.
If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Lite version: Limited for 10 times trial
* for Android 2.0/2.1 OS
* fast and accurate character recognition (autofocus camera required)
* recognize Russian & English
* recognize all card images by one click
* easy export to phone address book
* search by any keyword in the card
* share, quick call, email, website, map location
* Name Card Recognition, Text Recognition, OCR, BCR, CRM, Management, Scanner, ScanCard, BizCard, Google Map, Hotcard, XMSCAN, Cloud Connection
* "Let your smartphone organize your business cards" [Stetson Law Library]
* "I like the ScanCard Business Card Reader app" [Greg Knieriemen, VP at Chi Corporation]
* "Accurate result put at the right place...barely need additional typo...a neat solution." [gandroidmix review]
* Ranked # Top 15 applications of 2010 [lesapplicationsandroid, France]
Note: Lite version does not allow to export contacts
Customer support time: 8:30am to 6pm GMT+8 (Beijing time), Monday to Friday
Thank you for your understanding!
Users are allowed to create their own Business card. The card will be generated as a QR Code image, so that user can share this to their Business contact through mail as a VCF attached format or as a plain Business card.
• Add your contact info & social networks once, then pick and choose which to include with any new business card
• Design the perfect business card for any scenario – select a cover photo, profile picture, and add a custom description
• Share your business cards with anyone via text, email, QR code or NFC (they don't need to download a thing!)
• New friends can immediately connect with you on social media or save your contact info straight to their phones
Inigo gives you plenty of creative freedom to design personalized business cards quickly and easily, which you can then share as great looking webpages that include your image, links, contact info, and any social networking profiles you wish to share.
New acquaintances can connect with you without having to download or input a thing! Think of Inigo as the middle man between real life and social networks.
*** Now, introducing...Analytics! ***
• Track the number of business cards you send
• Discover the number of times those business cards are viewed.
• Coming soon: track the networks that are viewed
How many business cards give you the ability to give you feedback on the effectiveness of their usage? Since Inigo allows you to control which networks your sharing, wouldn't it be nice to know if those networks are being viewed?
*** You're always in control ***
• You choose the social networks & contact info new connections are allowed to see
• We do not store any passwords, and we will never post to your social networks without permission! (That's a promise.)
*** Integrated with Social Networks ***
• Your new connections are just a click away from Following you on your favorite Social Networks
• We've already integrated with Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Skype
• More to come soon: Pinterest, Vine, Spotify, SoundCloud, Live Journal, Four Square, Instagram
*** Cross Platform & Cloud Enabled ***
• Business Cards you're sending will open up in any modern Web Browser (Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone)
• The Inigo team is now developing native apps for iOS and Windows Phone
• Your account lives in the Cloud and is kept updated on all your supported devices
Introduce Yourself with Inigo,
Andrew Amann, Founder
Follow us @inigoapp