• Add your contact info & social networks once, then pick and choose which to include with any new business card
• Design the perfect business card for any scenario – select a cover photo, profile picture, and add a custom description
• Share your business cards with anyone via text, email, QR code or NFC (they don't need to download a thing!)
• New friends can immediately connect with you on social media or save your contact info straight to their phones
Inigo gives you plenty of creative freedom to design personalized business cards quickly and easily, which you can then share as great looking webpages that include your image, links, contact info, and any social networking profiles you wish to share.
New acquaintances can connect with you without having to download or input a thing! Think of Inigo as the middle man between real life and social networks.
*** Now, introducing...Analytics! ***
• Track the number of business cards you send
• Discover the number of times those business cards are viewed.
• Coming soon: track the networks that are viewed
How many business cards give you the ability to give you feedback on the effectiveness of their usage? Since Inigo allows you to control which networks your sharing, wouldn't it be nice to know if those networks are being viewed?
*** You're always in control ***
• You choose the social networks & contact info new connections are allowed to see
• We do not store any passwords, and we will never post to your social networks without permission! (That's a promise.)
*** Integrated with Social Networks ***
• Your new connections are just a click away from Following you on your favorite Social Networks
• We've already integrated with Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Skype
• More to come soon: Pinterest, Vine, Spotify, SoundCloud, Live Journal, Four Square, Instagram
*** Cross Platform & Cloud Enabled ***
• Business Cards you're sending will open up in any modern Web Browser (Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone)
• The Inigo team is now developing native apps for iOS and Windows Phone
• Your account lives in the Cloud and is kept updated on all your supported devices
Introduce Yourself with Inigo,
Andrew Amann, Founder
Follow us @inigoapp
- Scan business cards
- Save contact information to one or more accounts on your device
- Add notes to cards
- Label cards and display cards lists by label
- Full text search to easily find the card you are looking for
- Tablet optimized User Interface
- Never lose your contacts. Backup your cards and take your contact data with you
Apart from saving contacts into your phone and mail accounts, this business card scanner app also maintains a list of your scanned cards.
✔ Capture business cards with ‘Take a Photo’
✔ Use an existing picture of business card with ‘Pick an Image’
✔ Recognize contacts from your clipboard text (e.g. paste text from e-mail signatures)
✔ Choose account(s) to save your contact (e.g. Gmail, Outlook etc.,)
✔ View your scanned business cards with ‘Show Cards’
✔ Full text search of all your cards. You can also search specific categories like Name, Company etc.
✔ Make phone calls or send mails to your contact from the App
✔ Share your card images with others
✔ Export your contacts into Outlook through .vcf
✔ Backup and Restore your cards - Copy the backup file to another device to transfer all your cards
✔ Create notes for a contact and search through the note contents
✔ Create and assign multiple labels to your cards - like Gmail labels
✔ Quick scanning and character recognition
✔ Scan and store both sides of the card
✔ 20+ language recognition
✔ Card list with convenient search and sort functionality
✔ Send group mails to your contacts
✔ Maintain Social and IM contacts
All image processing happens on the device *** no network data transfer costs to transfer image ***
Your business cards and contacts stay local to your Phone or Tablet ***contact data never leaves your device***
Unlimited business card detection *** no limit of any kind ***
Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are constantly improving the recognition algorithm and will be glad to hear any feedback.
1. Your data is your own - We will not share your personal data with others.
2. Your data goes with you - You can export all your card data and take it with you, even if you decide not to use our app at any point.
3. Your data is secure - It either stays on your device or backed up securely to our server with your permission (coming soon).
Lite version: Limited for 10 times trial
* for Android 2.0/2.1 OS
* fast and accurate character recognition (autofocus camera required)
* recognize Russian & English
* recognize all card images by one click
* easy export to phone address book
* search by any keyword in the card
* share, quick call, email, website, map location
* Name Card Recognition, Text Recognition, OCR, BCR, CRM, Management, Scanner, ScanCard, BizCard, Google Map, Hotcard, XMSCAN, Cloud Connection
* "Let your smartphone organize your business cards" [Stetson Law Library]
* "I like the ScanCard Business Card Reader app" [Greg Knieriemen, VP at Chi Corporation]
* "Accurate result put at the right place...barely need additional typo...a neat solution." [gandroidmix review]
* Ranked # Top 15 applications of 2010 [lesapplicationsandroid, France]
Note: Lite version does not allow to export contacts
Customer support time: 8:30am to 6pm GMT+8 (Beijing time), Monday to Friday
Thank you for your understanding!
Business Card can send your contact information and a picture of your business card to an optional email address.
When you want to give your contact information, you just enter recipients e-mail and press send. Business Card sends an email with your contact information as plain text in the mail, but also as a Vcard allowing the recipient to add you to his contacts with one touch. A picture of your business card is also attached to the mail.
Contact information can also be transferred via a QR code directly in the app.
The image of your business card can be added from the phone's Gallery. You take a picture of your business card, open the app and choose the correct picture from the gallery. Be aware that it can take up to 10 seconds before the image is processed and added.
To add your business card directly from a file, you must place your image in the "business card" - folder on the sd card. Remember to name the image "businesscard.png"
To add or change your information, press the menu button and go into settings. Use the "back button" to return to the main screen. The information is automatically saved and your Vcard updated.
If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Have your business card with you anytime, anywhere – with the AppCard©.
- send via e-mail
- QR code image
- post on Facebook
- share on Twitter
- Business or meeting – no problem, you have your AppCard© always with you
- Share your contact data like phone numbers, e-mail, address, etc. quickly and easily with friends and relatives
We will constantly enhance the AppCard© and introduce new features shortly.
Synchronize your data with your LinkedIn account, and after only 3 single steps, you will be able to share your data:
- Open the application
- Press share menu
- Enter the other person's email
And that's it!
- You can import your professional contact data from your LinkedIn profile (you need a LinkedIn account)
- You can show up to 3 current jobs.
- The data is stored locally on your mobile phone, so you won't need connectivity all the time.
- You can refresh your local data if you modify your LinkedIn profile.
- You can share your professional data. You will only have to write the other person's email and Business Card will write a template for you with all your info. You can always edit it before sharing. If there is no internet connection, the email will be sent when connectivity is available.
- You can show your professional data on the screen of your device (vertical and horizontal format), as if it was a traditional paper Business Card.
- If your contact has CamCard Lite installed, or any other Business Card Reader app. then he/she can take a picture of your digital Business Card, and your data will be automatically imported to his/her contact agenda.
- You can take a screenshot of your business card and print it, or share it.
*Business Card stores and shows your own professional data. It does not store or share data from your contacts
*Your personal data will never be accessed or processed by 3rd parties.
*If you are using a tablet, Business Card will work only with the main account.
*No Ads version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hdrs.businesscard
CardShake is a very popular free application which is distributed through Apple store and it is used by 100,000 users from all over the world since October 2010.
We are introducing a new Android version to you.
We improved user interface by adding a main menu screen so that users can easily figure out the functions of CardShake.
Now exchange eBC with your friends and business partners instead of paper business cards and throw away your paper business card from your wallet.
Looking forward to a world where no paper business card is necessary!!!!
※ CardShake supports an exchanging between devices with the same OS platform.
(For example, iPhone to iPhone, Android to Android.)
There are the following features.
- You need to create your own business card only once and then exchange with others, which means you do not need to scan or recognize paper business card from others.
- To exchange eBC, CardShake has to be installed in the smartphone of the other party.
- eBC can be automatically exchanged by shaking smartphones at the same time.
- CardShake supports multi language platforms.
- Young people who do not have business cards can create an Avatar eBC.
- CardShake helps to recognize other parties by exchanging face photos.
- Convenient facilities like text messaging, calling, map navigation, SNS, and connection to web sites are provided.
- Fast and convenient search by adding tags to the exchanged eBC.
- You can record short memos about situations and purposes of meetings in CardShake.
- You can import and export the address book of the smartphone and photos can be inserted into the phone list.
- You can import and export address book of MS Outlook.
Users are allowed to create their own Business card. The card will be generated as a QR Code image, so that user can share this to their Business contact through mail as a VCF attached format or as a plain Business card.
You can select a business card from your collection and drop it onto your home screen. Then tap the card widget, it will be immediately shown full screen.
You may whip out your business card as a gunman's shots. Anyway you may use this feature at your pleasure.
This is MAYBE the very first step for cards on-the-fly-exchange via NFC.
*Widgets do not have persistence. They may be reset for some reason. In such a case, please re-create it again.
*Special Thanks to Gregg.