Mobile Voice2Dox transforms your Android device into a portable dictation device that allows doctors to record their dictations and securely transfer them to our servers for transcription or back-end speech recognition.
Mobile Voice2Dox includes an integrated dictation workflow that enables physicians to dictate cases based on a worklist of their scheduled patients. The app is also synchronized with AbbaDox, our cloud computing healthcare workflow ecosystem that facilitates the creation, distribution, collaboration and archival of patient encounter documentation.
With Mobile Voice2Dox providers can:
* Provide dictations of patient visits for transcription
* Listen to previously dictated recordings with full audio controls
* Search for patients by worklists, MRN, or name
* Add patients to the worklist and immediately dictate jobs on the fly
* All voice files are immediately available in AbbaDox’s transcription workflow
* Pause active dictations
* Securely transfer voice files either automatically or manually
Mobile Voice2Dox requires an active account with IDS Transcription Services. To set up an account, please call us at 800-500-8614.