- Output image format is JPEG, printable (300 DPI)
How to use:
1 Select "ID format"
* 35 x 45 mm (2 inch)
* 35 x 50 mm (2 inch)
* 25 x 35 mm (1 inch)
* 50 x 50 mm (2 x 2 inch)
* 35 x 45 mm (Taiwan ID)
* 33 x 48 mm
* 45 x 45 mm
* 40 x 50 mm
2 Press "Open", select a picture from the album
* The program automatically lock the face
* Reference line with different format: head / chin / center
* Fixed aspect ratio according to the different formats
3 Press "Save", select the output format
* 4" x 6"/ 5" x 7" (provide cutting line)
* Single Image
Keyword: ID Photo, idphoto
２．カメラ撮影 or ギャラリ選択
Xperia GX SO-04D
GALAXY S Ⅲ SC-06D
1. Indian Passport size photos.
2. Indian Passport Form size photos.
3. Indian Stamp size photos.
4. Share the photos via email or any other sharing app present on the phone.
5. Gallery of all the photos taken with the app.
6.Google Cloud print the photos.
The app saves you money and time if you have a photo sheet and color printer at home or within your reach.
Do you have pictures or videos that you want to keep it secret? 'Secure Gallery'(Hide pictures & videos) can hide(lock) pictures and videos for protection of your privacy using a password or pattern! Why don’t you start to hide pictures and videos with 'Secure Gallery' and keep your privacy safe now?
✔ Hide(lock) pictures and videos to keep your privacy safe
✔ Fastest and most secure private gallery
✔ Manage your pictures and video(new folder, move, copy, rename)
✔ ALL FEATURES are COMPLETELY FREE
• Hide(lock) pictures (Photos)
• Hide(lock) videos
• User friendly UI
• Un-hide pictures and videos
• Manage pictures and videos more easily
• Stealth mode supported (hides a launch icon)
• Slide show supported
• Support 3 lock type : password(number, character), pattern
• Support to make new folder
• Select Background of Gallery
• Support Image Viewer
• You can show a publish media unlike KeepSafe
• You can directly share hidden media in Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LINE.
• And Lots of More features
* App Name was changed to 'Secure Gallery' from 'Smart Gallery Lock'
What our users say :
“This is an awesome app!! Very easy to hide pictures& videos and Keeps my personal life PERSONAL.”
“Don’t need to worry about giving my smartphone to kids!.”
“I've tried a ton of app locks and this is definitely the easiest to use and reliable... And the greatest feature is the fake alert..i always keep it on and make an excuse like Sorry bro my phone is screwed..haha Thannxx”
Take control of your privacy with Secure Gallery(Hide pictures & videos). It hides pictures & videos and keep them in secret places.
1) Can't run Secure Gallery(or Secure Gallery disappears)
· if you hide Secure Gallery's Icon in options, and then Secure Gallery will disappear. To run it, please put 'Widget' of Secure Gallery in Widget List and click it.
2) Media thumbnail and actual media is different
· Settings of phone 〉Applications 〉Stock Gallery 〉'Clear Data' and 'Cache Delete' 〉Rebooting phone
3) Can lock Secure Gallery when running it?
· enable 'Running Lock' option in Settings, then Secure Gallery will request a password when running it.
■ tag : lock photo, lock picture, lock image, lock video, lock gallery, hide photo, hide picture, hide image, hide video, hide picture, hide gallery, secure, safe, vault, secret, private, locker, security
To use it, make sure your phone is set to stay on for at least 30 seconds. Enter the passport number, date of expiry and your date of birth. Close the passport and place it on a non-metal surface. Place the phone on top. The phone should beep and show a progress wheel. Don't move it. After about 10s it will display the data from the chip.
If you have difficulty, it's best to allow 15 minutes before trying your passport again.
The app was written by the UK's Identity and Passport Service. Most UK passports issued since 2006 have a chip in them which stores the holder's photo and all the details which are also on the photo page of the passport. The app will only display the data from the passport chip - it won't do anything else with it. It is just a passport reader, not a passport checker, so it will not verify that a passport or the passport chip is genuine. The app does not transmit or store any data.
This app is a proof of concept and was built to allow us to explore this technology. We know that there are many things it could do which it does not do, and there are some things it does do which could be done better. The methods it uses to read the chip are public domain.
We are interested in your feedback on this app; Please use it and leave a review.
1. How much did this cost? The app was developed by a member of IPS’s staff outside working hours. It uses no proprietary or copyrighted code. The testing and security evaluation costs were minimal. The protocols the app uses to communicate with the chip are freely available (ISO 14443 and ICAO Basic Access Control) and the app uses no information which is particular to Government to read the passport chip.
2. Why do I have to type in details as opposed to have the camera read them? This would have required more investment in development which would not have been appropriate for the app’s status as a ‘proof of concept’.
3. Why do I have to type in details at all? The passport chip uses Basic Access Control (BAC) to control its communications with devices attempting to read it. Essentially this means that the chip will not allow any information to be read from it until certain items of data from the passport have been passed to it (the passport number, the date of birth and the date of expiry). This makes it impossible for a criminal to remotely read a passport in your pocket, and ensures that the person reading the passport has opened the passport book to read these details before activating the app.
4. Does this mean someone can steal my identity? The app does not increase the risk of a person’s identity being stolen. No more information is read than is already available on the data page of the passport. The app does not store data or transmit data. No data remains in the phone’s memory after the app is shut down.
5. Why is Government developing this? There are potential uses for a portable, cheap passport reader and this is a mechanism to explore and test the technology. A future development might, for example, validate that the passport is genuine as well. Releasing this app will give us experience in this area and make us better informed when developing and making decisions about future, potentially more sophisticated, apps.
6. What's next? What will the next version of the App do? It has not been decided whether there will be any future development of this app. However a future version could confirm that a passport is genuine or has not been reported lost/stolen. Developments like these may be useful to those wishing to make employment checks.
eCL0WN is an Android ePassport utility for NFC-enabled phones that allows you to read and clone your ePassport's chip content. The following functionality is implemented in the current release:
- Read passport data using a given authentication key (if needed).
- View passport details including the JPEG picture.
- Write passport data to an emulator chip.
- Write passport data to internal storage (not very secure).
eCL0WN requires an NFC-enabled phone running Android 2.3+. Don't forget to enable the NFC interface.
eCL0WN reads ePassport files EF.COM, EF.SOD, EF.DG1 and EF.DG2. If present and accessible, the optional files EF.DG3, EF.DG7, EF.DG11, EF.DG12, EF.DG13, EF.DG14 and EF.DG15 will also be read. Retrieved data can be written to an ePassport emulator. Use Dexlab's epassport_emulator-v1.02 (or higher) as the target device. You need a JCOP card and a PC to prepare the emulator. Please refer to http://dexlab.nl/downloads.html#emulator for more details. Before writing files to the emulator all Active Authentication (AA) related, Extended Access Control (EAC) related and unknown files (if any) are removed from index EF.COM. This allows one to bypass AA and EAC checks of inspection systems vulnerable to downgrade-attacks.
Note that eCL0WN does not comply with ICAO Doc 9303 at all. Please do not use it to check authenticity or integrity of machine readable travel documents.
ePassport chips typically comply with the ISO 14443 A or B standard. The A standard is widely used in at least Western Europe and the US. The B standard is widely used in at least Asia. Antenna quality of some NFC-enabled Android devices is very poor. If this is the case for your phone you won't be able to communicate with ISO 14443 type B ePassport chips. This is NOT an eCL0WN bug, this is a hardware problem. Problems are reported for the Google Nexus S (type B not readable) and the HTC One X (poor reception of type A chips, try disabling power saving mode).
Version 1.04 build 20140923:
- Released on 23 September 2014.
- Supports non-JP2 JPEG 2000 codestream pictures (at least Greek chips).
Version 1.03 build 20140824:
- Released on 24 August 2014.
- Improved handling of EAC-protected files.
- Shows the tag technology of detected chips.
- Cleaned up parts of the source code.
Version 1.02 build 20140408:
- Released on 8 April 2014
- Added support for data groups 3 and 14.
- Shows the tag ID of detected chips.
- Optimized reading order of data groups.
- Optimized writing of data groups to emulator chips.
- Optimized size of audio files.
- Cleaned up parts of the source code.
Version 1.01 build 20140121:
- Released on 21 January 2014.
- Implements a workaround for ePassports that implement BAC in a non-standard way (at least Italian chips).
- Shows a message during startup if NFC is disabled.
Version 1.0 build 20110927:
- Released on 29 October 2013.
- Shares codebase with version 0.99 beta 2.
- Initial public release.
Version 0.99 beta 2 build 20110927:
- Released on 27 September 2011.
- Fixed bug in MRZ parsing.
- Various user interface updates.
- Non-public release.
Version 0.99 beta 1 build 20110912:
- Released on 12 September 2011.
- Initial version.
- Non-public release.
It has not only "skin beautify・whiten" function, that every girl loves, but also fun camera and special effects. Cute! Pretty! Cool! Over 400 free materials to choose from.
【DecoPuri ☆ 7 recommendations】
1.『Whiten ＆ Skin beautify』effect
This is a must-have function for girls who love photo sticker. There are 5 levels to choose from. You can easily have the perfect skin that you have been dreaming about.(∩゜3｀∩)
2.Plenty of stamps and frames
Makeup stamps (false eyelashes ＆ cheeks), antic, Japanese fashion, vintage, rock & roll, sweet and etc. There are 13 stages!
3.Add special effects
…Using fun camera to take photos of landscape will have more fun! Using fisheye to take photos for your pets will make them even cuter! 9 effects to choose from.
…Taking photos at restaurants or in a group, silent camera will provide you with much more convenience.
5. Round brush
…When you do not know how to decorate, use this one! It will quickly make your photo much more glamorous!
…Use your finger to draw！
…Automatic input makes text much more pretty!
★Update every month ☆ decorating materials in trend… materials will keep updating.
★Make your own materials … Through feedback to order up materials you want. Materials that are wanted by the majority will add more updates!
Step 1. 下載APP，輕鬆編輯上傳手機個人照片。
Step 2. 可結合「拍洗社」簽約的3000位藝術家作品，增添您藝術品味。
Step 3. 客製成紙膠帶/底片/拍立得小卡/3元沖洗相片/布朗尼/T-shirt/ 手機殼/明信片/月曆/無框畫/飾品/抱枕/貼紙/胸章/磁鐵/ 照片一秒變插畫，等等100種服務或商品。
Step 4. 宅配支援貨到付款
午后插畫家 - Jinfidel Su / 愛麗兒 / 阿星 / 醜臉書 Joseph / Doki / 阿玻 / 胖虎 / 子棠 / 耀月 / 奇可奇卡 等3000位！
包含有：插畫家無框畫 / 歐式無框畫 / 幸福可可照片巧克力 / 「與手工甜點對話的Susan」照片布朗尼 / Cookie Bar 照片餅乾 / 明信片 / 珍惜小卡 - 拍立得小卡 / 照片印章 / 照片鏡子 / 照片鑰匙圈 / 照片拼圖 / 照片酒瓶 / 照片木頭雕刻 / Q漫 / 照片收涎餅/ 磁鐵 / T-Shirt / 手機殼等等
✩ 洗照片2x3, 4x6,等尺寸-3元/張起
✩ 獨家上傳【不失真】技術: 一般使用Line或者其他軟體上傳照片給線上或線下相館時，可能因為壓縮或者網路因素使得解析度下降，而拍洗社 PrinXure研發獨家上傳機制，使得照片沖印出來的品質與您手機上的原圖一樣清楚！
Genera e memorizza in maniera semplice e intuitiva la tua carta d'identità, inserendo i dati del tuo vero documento di riconoscimento. Grazie alla cronologia basterà inserire i dati una volta sola!
Salva la tua carta d'identità, e quella di familiari e amici per averle sempre con te; e con pochi semplici passi puoi vedere l'anteprima della carta di identità che preferisci e condividerla con chiunque desideri.
Il documento generato non ha valenza legale, non può essere mostrato come effettivo documento di riconoscimento, ma nei casi in cui vi viene richiesto soltanto il numero di carta d'identità, o la data di rilascio, o dati a livello soltanto informativo potrete far affidamento alla vostra app ''Carta di identità'', portando sempre con voi il vostro documento, e quello di chi conoscete.
- Possibilità di generare, salvare e condividere l'immagine della carta di identità;
- Possibilità di salvare i documenti in un archivio interno ''Cronologia'';
- Possibilità di gestire la cronologia;
- Invio dati del documento.
- Possibilità di impostare la data di scadenza della carta. Verrai avvisato con una notifica, prima della scadenza.
This application allows you creating passport photos with your specified width and height.
You could select the photo from your gallery or take a photo from camera directly and then further cut out the desired image by dragging a rectangle.
Output paper sizes of 4R, 3R, or A6 are supported.
A Send option allows sending the generated picture via email/messaging/bluetooth.
APP2SD is supported.
Version 2.8 – Support selecting the landscape or portrait orientation for output.
Version 2.7 – Add support for paper size 3R and A6.
Version 2.5 – Fix a bug that the program may crash when the screen is rotated during a progress dialog is running.
Version 2.4 – Fix a bug that invalid input file may crash the program and add more checking for the length ratio input.
Version 2.3 – Improve the layout of the main screen in the landscape orientation.
Version 2.2 – Add grid lines for showing the positions of crown and chin.
Version 2.1 – Enhance to support resizing and moving functions in the drag mode. Dim the color of the unselected area.
Version 2.0 – Support multi-touch gesture in the resize mode.
Version 1.9 – Enhance to store the settings last used and provide output directory setting.
Version 1.8 – Add support for taking a photo directly from camera.
Version 1.7 – Support traditional and simplified Chinese languages.
Version 1.6 – Add Send option to send the generated picture via email/messaging/bluetooth.
Version 1.5 – Add Resize and Move functions to help user resizing and moving the rectangle when cropping the image.
Version 1.4 - Add icons to the buttons and menu options.
Version 1.3 - Set the default output path as the DCIM folder for better compatibility with different android devices.
Prompt dialog boxes to alert user for any error conditions.
Version 1.2 - Enforce checking to ensure the rectangle drawn will not exceed the image boundary.
Version 1.1 - Add Sample Size option to control the compression ratio of the generated picture.