- Output image format is JPEG, printable (300 DPI)
How to use:
1 Select "ID format"
* 35 x 45 mm (2 inch)
* 35 x 50 mm (2 inch)
* 25 x 35 mm (1 inch)
* 50 x 50 mm (2 x 2 inch)
* 35 x 45 mm (Taiwan ID)
* 33 x 48 mm
* 45 x 45 mm
* 40 x 50 mm
2 Press "Open", select a picture from the album
* The program automatically lock the face
* Reference line with different format: head / chin / center
* Fixed aspect ratio according to the different formats
3 Press "Save", select the output format
* 4" x 6"/ 5" x 7" (provide cutting line)
* Single Image
Keyword: ID Photo, idphoto
Straighten, rotate, crop, adjust colors and save as single photo or prepare for print on a paper! Voila! Your photo is ready for printing. [We are working on wireless printing directly from phone!]
ID Photo Maker app lets you create a photo for ID card, Passport, VISA etc. for every single country of the world. Also supports Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc.
Along with that, you can make a grid of ID Photos into a single printable paper to reduce cost of printing. All standard sizes as well as custom size is supported.
Special Features of ID Photo maker
The easiest ID photo maker app, with the smallest size (less than 250Kb)
Totally free for unlimited use. No advertisement and disturbance.
Features on request. If you want a new feature, just write to us, we'll add it.
Frequently asked questions about ID Photo maker
1. What can ID Photo Maker do?
- Take a new photo or pick from gallery, or download from internet
- Straighten tilted photos by rotating, flipping or mirroring
- Crop in any shape and size - standard or free size
- Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, gamma and colors
- Prepare photo for Passport, ID, License, PAN Card, etc.
- Supports several standard papers for printing, from all countries worldwide
- Supports standard sizes of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and more
- Supports saving as JPG / PNG format
2. Who needs ID Photo Maker?
- Students and job-seekers who want to save some money on printing charges
- People who regularly need to prepare photos for print
- Hobby photographers who want to give final touches to photo
- Photo studio owners, to work on the go
- Camera lovers, who want to take selfies and edit it
3. How to get started with ID Photo Maker?
From the welcome screen you'll have three options to get photo from:
- Photo Gallery
- Internet URL
Then onwards, you can crop, rotate and enhance your photo. The next step will be to save it. Everything is easy and guided.
4. How can I share or save photos created by this app?
ID Photo Maker saves all photos under your camera's DCIM directory, in 'Photomaker' folder.
ID Photo Maker can
- Save a copy of cropped photo.
- Save in 300ppi printable size.
6. Can I recommend ID Photo Maker to my friends?
Sure! We'd love to hear when you recommend this app to your family and friends.
You can send us a message directly if you have any queries, feedback or feature requests.
Thank you for installing ID Photo Maker.
Happy photo making Free!
© Andro Nepal (andronepal.com) 2014, With ♥ from Nepal
NEPAL IS IN CRISIS. Please help!
This application is a product of Nepal, a beautiful country which is now in a state of crisis due to 6 million+ people affected by the recent earthquake. Please donate some money or dry foods to the victims. We are not collecting donations; you can donate to government's authorized accounts listed at the end of this description.
How to donate to Nepal:
1. Know more about how you can help: http://leadnepal.com/earthquake/
2. Buy relief for the victims. http://giftmandu.com/nepal-earthquake-relief-package-5-essential-foods.html
3. Donate money: http://donate.worldvision.org/nepal-quake , https://www.paypal-donations.com/pp-charity/web.us/campaign.jsp?cid=35
Please give back to the country which brought you this lovely application for free.
NB: We do not collect donation ourselves. Neither are we affiliated to the above listed websites.
You can now use Photo Resizer via share option from other apps such as such galley.
- 3 resize modes: small, medium, large
- Custom size (Max size 2048x2048)
- Resize from other image/photo apps via share option
- Easy to use
- Image sharing after resized
- Upload images to social sites like Facebook with fraction of times
- Send images to friends quickly
- Export image will be saved in "/photoresizer" folder on internal storage
- "Take a photo" only works on default camera app
- Share using Facebook app will make the resized image invisible in other image viewing apps except default gallery..., it is a bug from current Facebook app: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/thread?tid=4c96bbbad2ae0c29&hl=en (Fixed by latest Facebook app version)
1. Why is there "Internet access" permission?
It is for Google in-app ads only, nothing else. There is no shortcut icon or notification ads!
Do you have pictures or videos that you want to keep it secret? 'Secure Gallery'(Hide pictures & videos) can hide(lock) pictures and videos for protection of your privacy using a password or pattern! Why don’t you start to hide pictures and videos with 'Secure Gallery' and keep your privacy safe now?
✔ Hide(lock) pictures and videos to keep your privacy safe
✔ Fastest and most secure private gallery
✔ Manage your pictures and video(new folder, move, copy, rename)
✔ ALL FEATURES are COMPLETELY FREE
• Hide(lock) pictures (Photos)
• Hide(lock) videos
• User friendly UI
• Un-hide pictures and videos
• Manage pictures and videos more easily
• Stealth mode supported (hides a launch icon)
• Slide show supported
• Support 3 lock type : password(number, character), pattern
• Support to make new folder
• Select Background of Gallery
• Support Image Viewer
• You can show a publish media
• You can directly share hidden media in any app
• And Lots of More features
What our users say :
“This is an awesome app!! Very easy to hide pictures& videos and Keeps my personal life PERSONAL.”
“Don’t need to worry about giving my smartphone to kids!.”
“I've tried a ton of app locks and this is definitely the easiest to use and reliable... And the greatest feature is the fake alert..i always keep it on and make an excuse like Sorry bro my phone is screwed..haha Thannxx”
Take control of your privacy with Secure Gallery(Hide pictures & videos). It hides pictures & videos and keep them in secret places.
1) Can't run Secure Gallery(or Secure Gallery disappears)
· if you hide Secure Gallery's Icon in options, and then Secure Gallery will disappear. To run it, please put 'Widget' of Secure Gallery in Widget List and click it.
2) Media thumbnail and actual media is different
· Settings of phone 〉Applications 〉Stock Gallery 〉'Clear Data' and 'Cache Delete' 〉Rebooting phone
3) Can lock Secure Gallery when running it?
· enable 'Running Lock' option in Settings, then Secure Gallery will request a password when running it.
■ tag : lock photo, lock picture, lock image, lock video, lock gallery, hide photo, hide picture, hide image, hide video, hide picture, hide gallery, secure, safe, vault, secret, private, locker, security
1. Indian Passport size photos.
2. Indian Passport Form size photos.
3. Indian Stamp size photos.
4. Share the photos via email or any other sharing app present on the phone.
5. Gallery of all the photos taken with the app.
6.Google Cloud print the photos.
The app saves you money and time if you have a photo sheet and color printer at home or within your reach.
２．カメラ撮影 or ギャラリ選択
Xperia GX SO-04D
GALAXY S Ⅲ SC-06D
eCL0WN is an Android ePassport utility for NFC-enabled phones that allows you to read and clone your ePassport's chip content. The following functionality is implemented in the current release:
- Read passport data using a given authentication key (if needed).
- View passport details including the JPEG picture.
- Write passport data to an emulator chip.
- Write passport data to internal storage (not very secure).
eCL0WN requires an NFC-enabled phone running Android 2.3+. Don't forget to enable the NFC interface.
eCL0WN reads ePassport files EF.COM, EF.SOD, EF.DG1 and EF.DG2. If present and accessible, the optional files EF.DG3, EF.DG7, EF.DG11, EF.DG12, EF.DG13, EF.DG14 and EF.DG15 will also be read. Retrieved data can be written to an ePassport emulator. Use Dexlab's epassport_emulator-v1.02 (or higher) as the target device. You need a JCOP card and a PC to prepare the emulator. Please refer to http://dexlab.nl/downloads.html#emulator for more details. Before writing files to the emulator all Active Authentication (AA) related, Extended Access Control (EAC) related and unknown files (if any) are removed from index EF.COM. This allows one to bypass AA and EAC checks of inspection systems vulnerable to downgrade-attacks.
Note that eCL0WN does not comply with ICAO Doc 9303 at all. Please do not use it to check authenticity or integrity of machine readable travel documents.
ePassport chips typically comply with the ISO 14443 A or B standard. The A standard is widely used in at least Western Europe and the US. The B standard is widely used in at least Asia. Antenna quality of some NFC-enabled Android devices is very poor. If this is the case for your phone you won't be able to communicate with ISO 14443 type B ePassport chips. This is NOT an eCL0WN bug, this is a hardware problem. Problems are reported for the Google Nexus S (type B not readable) and the HTC One X (poor reception of type A chips, try disabling power saving mode).
Version 1.04 build 20140923:
- Released on 23 September 2014.
- Supports non-JP2 JPEG 2000 codestream pictures (at least Greek chips).
Version 1.03 build 20140824:
- Released on 24 August 2014.
- Improved handling of EAC-protected files.
- Shows the tag technology of detected chips.
- Cleaned up parts of the source code.
Version 1.02 build 20140408:
- Released on 8 April 2014
- Added support for data groups 3 and 14.
- Shows the tag ID of detected chips.
- Optimized reading order of data groups.
- Optimized writing of data groups to emulator chips.
- Optimized size of audio files.
- Cleaned up parts of the source code.
Version 1.01 build 20140121:
- Released on 21 January 2014.
- Implements a workaround for ePassports that implement BAC in a non-standard way (at least Italian chips).
- Shows a message during startup if NFC is disabled.
Version 1.0 build 20110927:
- Released on 29 October 2013.
- Shares codebase with version 0.99 beta 2.
- Initial public release.
Version 0.99 beta 2 build 20110927:
- Released on 27 September 2011.
- Fixed bug in MRZ parsing.
- Various user interface updates.
- Non-public release.
Version 0.99 beta 1 build 20110912:
- Released on 12 September 2011.
- Initial version.
- Non-public release.
Some features of Photo Compress:
1. Compress, Resize, Crop photos
2. Compress multiple photos at once (See help provided in the app to know how to use it)
3. Allows you to decide quality of compressed image
4. Share your compressed photo(s) from the app
5. See preview after compress\resize\crop operation. If not satisfied 'Reset Changes' and try again with different values
6. Full featured FREE app (Ad Free too).
7. Very small size (less than 1 Mb).
By compressing photos you can:
1. Save your internet data. So share even more
2. Save your phone storage space if you are running out of memory
3. Use this photos to upload to website which demand photo of less than specified size (example 50kb max).
4. If your friends have slow internet connection they will be able to download your photos more quickly.
Don't forget to read help provided in the app to know 'how to use this app'.
Ever been annoyed by the fact that when you want to email your friends a photo you recently took there's no quick way to reduce it's size because you don't want to sent the whole 5-8-12 megapixels of 2-3-5 megabytes to them just to let them check out the awesome pizza you had for dinner? Well with this app you get a nice "Resize" entry in your "Share with" menu.
Open your photo gallery and instead of choosing "Share with" and then selecting eg. Gmail, you can now choose "Share with" and then Resize, after selecting your size you again get a chance to choose the app you wish to share your photo with, but this time the photo will be shrunk to the selected size. Nice and simple and the way it should have been built into Android from the start!
- Brightest and most POWERFUL light possible
- FREE !
- It is simple and well designed
- launch it and get light instantly by pressing one button
- uses the integrated FlashLight LED
- also uses your full screen as a color light lamp (works on all devices)
- add a widget for quick access
Try it. It's simply the best at what it does.
This app is compatible with most phones including those on which other apps do not work. This includes for example : Droid Bionic, X2, Motorola RAZR, Sony Xperia Arc, HTC Wildfire, LG Optimus Black / 3D/ Ally, Motorola Defy, Milestone, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, SHARP... and much more !
Hide pictures and videos! (KeepSafe).
"Gallery Lock" hide pictures and videos and it is an app that is absolutely needed for protection of personal privacy. The product is one of the most popular apps in the world and is one of the top 10 apps sold on Google Play.
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
• Hide Photos & Videos (Keep Safe)
• Stealth Mode supported : this feature hides a launch icon.
• Watchdog : After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes photo of attacker.
• Share pictures from Gallery Lock to any applications.
• Cloud Backup supported to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box
• Folders supported.
• Beautiful designs
• Rotate and zoom features
• Slide Show supported.
• Mp3 background music playing supported while slide show.
• A variety of viewing mode.
• Multi-select feature for fast hiding, un-hiding, sharing
• Easy-to-use PIN,Pattern access
• Extra features for Keep Safe.
# (Important!) Before uninstall the Lite version, undo the hide function of the photos and the videos. If you uninstall the program without undoing the hide function or Factory reset of device, the photos and videos will be lost.
# It is recommended that you purchase the app after checking to see if the free assessment Lite version runs properly.
- Call permission : for Stealth Mode feature.
- Take Picture permission : for WatchDog feature
# Method to recover photos when problems occur
If for some reason Gallery Lock does not run, recovery can be made by following the method below.
1) Uninstall Gallery Lock
2) Download Gallery Lock from the Market and install it.
3) Go Setting in the Gallery Lock, Tap "Find/Recover Missing files" menu.
4) The missing files will be recovered to /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/recover path.
5) run default Gallery application and check whether those files are recovered properly.
# Please send an email for any questions that you have. The developer of the app does not have authorization to reply to comments here.
After trimming, it can be shared to Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Tango, Viber, kik, LINE, kakao, WeChat directly.
#Cut into rectangle
You can cut in any size by the expansion and contraction of the cut frame or the image.
You can cut in any size by specifying the pixel size.
#Cut into square
You can cut by moving the cut frame of square or scaling the image.
It is very convenient when you post the photo by sharing app such as instagram.
#Rotate of the image
You can rotate the cut image to the left or right.
You can select your favorite design from Cute or Cool design pattern.
How to use
1)Launch the application
2)Press the "Gallary" button and select picture
3)Select the scope you want to cut out(trim)
4)Press "OK" button
5)You can share it through WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook etc. with your friends or rotate it.
¿Cansado de tener que estar en tensión cada vez que te piden el móvil? ¿Tienes imágenes que solo tú debes ver? No te preocupes más, ahora podrás ocultar todas las imágenes que desees, Y NADIE SOSPECHARÁ NADA.
Al entrar en el modo OCULTO, la aplicación te permite realizar fotos desde la cámara que quedarán ocultas en tu móvil, y solo accesibles por medio de esta aplicación. También podrás ocultar imágenes que tengas en tu teléfono visibles desde la galería de Android. Desde la galería interna de esta calculadora, ofrecemos la posibilidad, así mismo, de que compartas las imágenes fuera de tu teléfono. Y en el momento que desees, estas volverán a ser visibles desde la galería.
¡No dudes en probar esta aplicación! Nadie se imaginará que tienes algo que ocultar. Y esa es la mejor forma de mantener a los curiosos lejos.