- An icon in the notification area.
- Notification sound (you can use your file.)
- Notification vibration (different variants).
- Interval notice (1 - 60 minutes).
- Night mode.
- White list
- Black list.
- Independent adjustment of volume.
- Quick On / off notifications.
Google Drive integration works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can change the destination recordings folder to an external SD card as well. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.
Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
This app contains ads.
* * *
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Makaveli.eu
Official web site: http://www.makaveli.eu
Very useful in the dark or at night when you do not want to hear ringtones.
Do you want flash on call then download this application.
*When you receive a call or a text message, the flash will blink.
*You can change the blinking frequency like if you want flash alerts to be slow or high.
Any review will be appreciated!
<<< Flash Alerts 2 Update Event! Pro Version Price Down! (limited period only) >>>
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
Thanks to Easy Reminder missed calls and unread messages (SMS/MMS) will no longer be a problem!
With Easy Reminder You can easily set an alert that will be repeated periodically.
Notication is highly configurable and you can also decide a time slot during which You will not be disturbed.
The solution for your missed call and unread sms
Manual on the website.
Fake SMS and Auto-delete SMS will not work on Android KitKat 4.4
Call Log Management has never been so easy!
With Call Log Monitor you can keep clean the call history from unwanted calls so you don’t have to manually delete call log entries any more.
Creating fake call entries or fake text messages is easy and works on all Android devices.
The complex statistics and the group, sort and search options turn this app into a reliable cost control tool.
A great App to efficiently manage your call log.
Call Log Monitor key features
◆ filter calls and auto deletes Call History based on specific rules (match contact, group or phone number)
◆ filter text messages and auto deletes them from your folders and your message log after read or on receiving
◆ is the only app that displays and deletes message logs on Samsung devices
◆ creates fake call log entries from saved contact or phone number
◆ creates fake text messages to your inbox or sentbox
◆ groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing) – this function lacks on Samsung devices
◆ display statistics for a contact or for all call history
◆ "swipe to call" feature makes Call Log Monitor the best replacement for Android's stock Call Log App
Detailed list of features
Auto delete text messages and call history entries
- delete call log immediately after call ended
- delete text message log on Samsung devices
- automatically delete outgoing text messages (SMS)
- Automatically delete incoming messages (SMS) on receiving or after specified interval
- add contacts, groups or unsaved phone numbers to your message / call deletion rule
- setting to keep delete records (auto delete vault)
Fake Call from anyone to your call log
- create fake calls into your history
- the only app that correctly displays contact name in your fake call on all devices, including HTCs
- use any contact, number, date, duration
- select incoming, outgoing or missed for the type of fake call inserted into your call log
Fake SMS from anyone to your phone
- create fake text messages
- the only app that correctly inserts message log on Samsung devices
- use any contact, number, date
Custom view, group, sort and search Call History
- very usefull on Samsung devices, groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- sortable call log by date, contact, type or duration
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
Delete all logs for specific contact
- quickly delete all logs from a contact
- very useful feature that lacks on Samsung devices
- either long press a contact / phone number or use the grouping by contact option and then delete the group
- display statistics based on the entire call log or contact’s call history
- export call log to CSV/XML file
- dark/light themes supported
- password protected sensitive settings
- you can hide the app icon (Warning! Using this setting makes the app completely invisible. Dial #9999 to bring it to front again.)
Looking for Infinite Call History?
Try Unlimited Call Log
● APUS Notification shows number of WhatsApp unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows number of email apps like Gmail, Samsung Email, android email unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows unread SMS messages numbers, and works well with almost ALL SMS Apps like GO SMS, Android default SMS App, Google Handout, Handcent SMS App and so on;
● APUS Notification shows missed incoming CALL number;
● APUS Notification works by showing unread messages number on supported social apps icons anywhere, such as icon or folders on home screen, even dock bar.
● APUS Notification has been tested on most Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy (include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note2, Note3, Note4), HTC, MOTO, Huawei, and Sony.
APUS Notification and APUS Launcher born to work together, making boosting smarter, more effective and durable.
If you find any issue of APUS Notification on your Android phone, please feel free to contact us.
If you want us to support more Social Apps, please contact us, too.
Improve WhatsApp unread messages issue on some Android phones.
WhatsApp support has issue on a few Samsung Galaxy phones, we will fix it in next version. If WhatsApp has this issue on your phone, please contact us.
SUBSCRIBE PRO VERSION GET STRONG SECURITY AND HELP US TO CREATE NEW NICE FEATURES ;)
The WhatsLock is the new app to protect your data.
With it's possible prevent unauthorized access to your chats thus ensuring your privacy.
The password can be entered by two ways:
- Numeric Password.
- Pattern Lock.
★ Fake Window: If anyone tries to open Messenger a fake window will be displayed that hides names and photos initial page. To unlock and get access to the app the user has to provide their password.
★ Hide Your Friends(Root is needed): You can keep a friend secret by hiding their profile picture.
★ Hide WhatsLock Icon
★ FullScreen to Lock Methods
★ Drunk Mode: Avoid sending improper messages when you drank beyond measure. At midnight to unlock the app you will need to type the password and answer a mathematical question.
★Premium Version: In the Premium Version you get a lot of nice tools for strong security. See on app Premium Account option.
Help us to translate the App to other languages and get PRO App Version for FREE. Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject WhatsLock Translate [Language]
1) How to change password?
Click in "Forgot Password" WhatsLock will be send a recovery e-mail. Check your Spam inbox.
2) I hide WhatsLock icon, how to open AppLock now?
enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button to open WhatsLock.
If you have any questions or suggestions send an email to: email@example.com
- Displays the time of missed calls by phone rang, and so they can deal with one-call spam.
- Not stored in contact of a particular phone number of missed call log and received a similar phone log can be queried together.
- Notification of missed call log do not confirm a specific time can make possible.
◈ Missed call notification
(1) Notification destination phone
- Number of incoming numbers are stored in your address book or phone rang more than a certain amount of time only if the time can be set to notify.
(2) Notification method
- Settings according to your phone (beep, vibration) or screen on.
(3) A missed call is received and also set a time to withhold information
- At a particular time does not interfere with unnecessary alerts.
◈ Motion detection
- Motion detection in case of missed calls by turning the screen is the ability to announce the arrival of missed calls.
- If you are away over the phone and come back later, you can see missed calls by simply shaking the phone.
Never miss a call. Get reminded by 3 repeating effects.
* Play a tone periodically.
* Vibrate periodically.
* Screen on periodically.
Works for Android 3.2 and up.
You also configure to play the notification tone even in silent and vibration mode.
Doesn't drain battery as reminders get activated only on missed calls.
This is an ad-supported app. Ad is in effect only when you are on configuration screen.
Please email me if any issues.
If you like this app, please consider purchasing the donate version for more features.
How To Use:
• Lock the phone (turn off the screen) to activate the app.
• When an SMS, Gmail, missed call, etc. is received, the app will repeatedly flash the screen, vibrate or play a sound depending on your settings.
• To stop the notification, simply unlock the phone (use the phone/turn on the screen).
• Some Samsung devices have an accessibility bug where they may talk (ex: "folder is open") if any accessibility service is enabled.
• If you're using a 3rd party lockscreen or have disabled it, try unchecking "Normal Lock Checking." Please see http://tomatox.com/mmf#smi for more information.
• If you can't upgrade or uninstall, make sure "Advanced/Force Screen Lock" and "Advanced/Lock After Missed Call" are disabled.
• Please send me an email if you have any other problem -- I may not be able to reply in comments. Thanks!
Flash Alerts controls the flash for calls and other notifications. This way you can be notified by your flash for every notification.
Flash Light Alerts gives iPhone's LED flash notification feature for Android phones.
• There are three flash drivers that works with almost every android devices Prefer “Standard” over
“Alternative” and “Alternative” over “Alternative 2”. (For Samsung devices please try Alternative drivers.)
• Sleeping period.
• Operation modes (flash when on silent, vibration or normal mode).
• Notification flash modes (Time based or Repetitive).
• Flash notification for more instant messaging apps, like Viber, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, BBM
and many more.
• Flash Alert only when phone is locked option
• Disable flash on call with volume buttons
• If your smartphone’s battery is low there is a option to disable it automatically.
In order to enable the flash notification on other apps you need to enable the Accessibility Service from Settings->Accessibility-> Flash Light Alerts Notification Service or from Notification Flash Preferences.
This app is based on CallerFlashlight, and licensed under the GPLv3. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
Flash Alert on Call application reminds you of a incoming call, message (SMS) and notifications with the blink of light with the use of camera Flash Light. This Application mostly use when your phone in Silent Mode or you are not hear your incoming calls, SMS and notifications ring tone.
It is also used as Strobe Light, Party Light, LED Light as well as Torch/Flash Light.
- Flashing on incoming calls.
- Flashing on incoming SMS.
- Flashing on incoming notification of facebook,gtalk and whatsapp
- You can use this application as Torch Light, Flash Light, Strobe Light, SOS Light, Party LED Light
- You can controls Flash Interval with the use of setting.
- Set flash blink speed.
Note: For notification flash alert you need to turn ON Accessibility service from your device settings.
- Separated flash between Notification apps, Incoming call, SMS / MMS
- Screen Flash : Automatic color extraction, app icon display
- Default settings and detail settings of the notification app
- More friendly user interface
# Review : http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/07/sponsored-app-review-flash-notification-2.html
# Supported Languages
- English, 한국어, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, 中文(简体), русский , 日本語, Croatian, Polish
-Automatic recording of telephone conversations
- Rdecording format «amr», «mp4», «wav» with a choice of recording quality
- Individual settings for incoming and outgoing "Save all ", "Do not write", "Record contacts only", "Record contacts not only "
- Can not save conversations lasting less than N- seconds
- Ability to record/not record specific users (list of exceptions in the settings)
- Ability to change the place of storage of records
- Ability to disable notifications on the start / finish recording
- All entries, "Date", "On behalf of the subscriber", "On the phone number", "For the duration"
- Write protection against erasure (Favorites)
- Adding a comment to a recorded conversation
- Quick filtering the selected number
- The ability to call a subscriber of the program
- The ability to submit your entry through the available tools on the device to send (E-mail, Bluetooth, etc.)
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
★ Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
★ Favorites – Call Record enable only for selected contacts.
★ Share Recordings to your loved once via social networks Facebook,WhatsApp,Viber,Line,WeChat,DropBox Hangouts,Telegram...etc
★ Records all/Favourit phone calls
★ Play/Stop recorded audio by touch on the item
★ Delete single items
★ Delete all History
- Create widgets for your WIFI profiles, one widget for one WIFI profile. Click on widget to connect to that profile.
- Enable WIFI if WIFI is not yet enabled.
- See all WIFI signal strength on home screen.
- Monitor WIFI network connected/disconnected by sound.
- Name the widget by alias instead of SSID
- Disable other WIFI profile temporarily when your target net has weak signal. This will prevent your device from connecting to the WIFI net with strong signal which you don’t want to.
- Tiny footprint on system resource
How to use:
This app CANNOT create WIFI profile for you. You can only pick from existed profile stored in system settings.
1. Create widget on home screen, choose [Multi Wifi Widget]
2. Pick a WIFI profile, then press [Save].
That is the basic step to create a [Multi Wifi Widget]. On step 2, you can also optionally setup [alias], [sound for connected], [sound for disconnected], [disable others]. After widget created, you can
- Click on widget to connect to.
- Click on widget to update signal strength display immediately.
- Change widget settings from app’s main preference screen.
Just reboot, easy and fast, nothing else.
Get rid of long press of power button.
No beautiful icon, no fancy widget, no ad.
Simple is the best.
Actually there is only one line of effective code inside:
"su -c reboot"
On Market, there is an app called "Fast Reboot" from Great Bytes Software.
I use it, and I like it much.
But sometime you just need the "real" reboot.
For me, I use "Fast Reboot" daily, and use "Real Reboot" once or twice a week.
For people who had ever installed this version, and don’t like the changes in new version, here is a chance to downgrade.
If you want to downgrade, you should uninstall new version first.
If you are new to “Missed Call Reminder”, you should search for latest version.