- An icon in the notification area.
- Notification sound (you can use your file.)
- Notification vibration (different variants).
- Interval notice (1 - 60 minutes).
- Night mode.
- White list
- Black list.
- Independent adjustment of volume.
- Quick On / off notifications.
With a unique take on missed calls, Alert.me divides missed call into three types and provides options to enable/disable remind for each.
Incoming missed call :- Standard missed call where in you do not pick a call for some reason. App alerts in such cases.
Incoming rejected call :- A call missed because you are busy, cannot take the call right away and so reject the call. So that you do not forget to do a reply call later, you can set alert for the same.
Outgoing missed call :- This is when the person on the other side of phone does not pick your call. You can set alert to remind you for retrying again after some time.
- Get alerted at regular intervals.
- Plays alert sound even when your phone is in vibrate mode. This is useful if you forget to switch your phone back from vibrate mode.
- You can change volume of alert sound.
- You can configure number of times you want alert sound to be played. Default value is 10.
- You can configure repeat interval. Default value is 30 sec
- Displays number of missed calls on application and unread messages on the screen from where you can directly check them, call them and text them.
- You can also filter contacts for which you want the alerts
- Set Alerts for unread messages from apps like facebook messenger, whatsapp, gtalk, hangout, wechat
- Set alert for Missed Emails(Only Gmail account ids or Company ids which use Gmail application are supported). For other mail ids(e.g. Yahoo,Hotmail etc.) you can use a work around where you forward mails to your gmail id, create a filter and set an alert for that filter.
- This app also gives you the option of night mode by which you can avoid any alerts during night.
- Set alerts for low battery and low signal
- Now available alerts for the calls you reject or are rejected from the other end.(unique very useful feature)
- You can also snooze the alerts to be reminded later
Permissions Justification--** Trust your privacy is of utmost importance to us**
SERVICES THAT COST YOU MONEY-we are using In-App purchases in our app so that you can buy any specific feature instead of buying all.
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS--Our app display pop-up while alerting user for any missed call or SMS, we have provided a button on pop up which facilitates the user in calling back the intended phone number. We assure you that our app will never call anyone without user's confirmation and intervention.
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS) -- We are using this permission so that user can message the intended number quickly from alert popup in case of missed call or SMS.We assure you that our app will never use your content for any other purpose.
READ YOUR CONTACTS -- This app is customizable on many attributes and one of its attribute "Contact Filtering" needs permission to read the contacts and hence our app requires this permission . We only read contacts just to create the list of selected contacts and not more than that.
In case you feel our app needs any specific improvement or you are facing any issue while setting it up ,please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We would be more than happy to respond.
Keywords: Miss Call Alert , Miss Call Reminder, Missed Calls Reminder, Missed Sms Notifications, Unread Sms, Message Alert, Battery Alerts, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Line, Skype message, Google Hangout, GTalk Alert, We Chat, Low Battery, low signal, Email Miss,Unread Chats, Text Missed, Calls and SMS, Flash Alerts, Sound alerts, Messages, Notification, Flash Light
More information: http://www.ddani.info/apps/missedcall
- Any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms, email (PRO)
- Multi function last sms widget (PRO)
- Multi function last call widget (PRO)
- Count widgets (sms, gmail, missed call) (PRO)
- No ads (PRO)
- Black list (PRO)
- Choose a notification sound
- Notification repeat interval
- Different settings for sms and missed call
- Alerts cancel
- Visible notifications (status bar, pop-up window with quick call functions)
- Quick call with proximity sensor (pop-up window only) (PRO)
- Full screen pop-up window with large contact ID (photo, name, etc.)
- Swipe views (swiping between detail views)
- Quiet hours (21:00 - 09:00)
- Max. alert count
- LED notifications
- Display wake up function
- Full Jelly Bean, ICS, Froyo and Gingerbread support
- Gmail priority inbox support (PRO)
- Volume control
- Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode
- If the application does not work, please remove the application data or uninstall/reinstall this application.
- German (by Julian S.)
- Russian (by xRaitor)
- French (by Thierry)
- Spanish (by quads24)
- Serbian (by sowa610)
- Polish (by Andrzej Sowiński)
Submit translation (registration required): http://ddani.info/apptranslate/edit/app/missedcall
- Julian S.
- Andrzej Sowiński
Keywords: call, missed call reminder, sms reminder, notification, notifications, alerts, reminders, missed calls, missed sms, gmail, gmail reminder, notify, quick call, proximity sensor, email, volume control, alert, volume control
- Displays the time of missed calls by phone rang, and so they can deal with one-call spam.
- Not stored in contact of a particular phone number of missed call log and received a similar phone log can be queried together.
- Notification of missed call log do not confirm a specific time can make possible.
◈ Missed call notification
(1) Notification destination phone
- Number of incoming numbers are stored in your address book or phone rang more than a certain amount of time only if the time can be set to notify.
(2) Notification method
- Settings according to your phone (beep, vibration) or screen on.
(3) A missed call is received and also set a time to withhold information
- At a particular time does not interfere with unnecessary alerts.
◈ Motion detection
- Motion detection in case of missed calls by turning the screen is the ability to announce the arrival of missed calls.
- If you are away over the phone and come back later, you can see missed calls by simply shaking the phone.
Suppose you have a "missed call" but you don't know whether it was a prank call made by your friend or whether some one really tried reaching you. There is exactly where this tool comes into picture.
1. You will receive a notification in the Android Status bar for the last missed call.
2. You can see the missed call log for all the missed calls you received after you install this s/w
3. You can initiate a call directly from the log inside the s/w by just tapping it ( you can delete the log too )
4. The calls with time less than 5 sec would be shown in green, and the ones above that in red.
Dialapp brings everything about dialling into one place-
Place search, magic list, call log, missed calls, dialpad, contact list and tiny contacts.
* In-app Place Search to search and call any business place around you- from pizza places to plumbers to hotels to hospitals
* Magic list is a contextual list that shows you people you are most likely to call, and evolves based on your patterns
* Call log redesigned, has a separate missed call list, so you never miss a missed call
- Dark themes with different accent colors (Blue, Green, Red, Orange)
- Light themes with different accent colors (Blue, Green, Red, Orange)
- 8bit Love
* Tiny contacts lets you save contacts for a short, predefined period, and reduces the clutter in your address book
★ "The app magically knows who you're likely to call" - Android Police.
★ "Dialapp’s Predictive Dialer For Android Knows Who You’re Going To Call Next" - Techcrunch
* Place search
* Magic list
* T9 search
* Tiny contacts
* Voice search
- Long press to access contact menu: history, edit number, share, text
- Pull left to text and right to call (home screen)
- Swipe right
* More Themes
* Dialpad calculator
* Auto call log backup (pro)
* Tiny contacts backup (pro)
* Call reminders (pro)
* Call prompt (Prompt me to talk about that bill when I call husband) (pro)
For feature requests and suggestions, please drop us a mail at email@example.com
*Sign in with your Google account for magic list*
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION- To access the location of the calls you made/recevied.
android.permission.INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Cloud Syncing, and creating the contextual call log
READ_CONTACTS - For quick actions, people display on call log etc.
WAKE_LOCK - Use display and processor time efficiently, yet keeping your call log fresh.
MANAGE_ACCOUNTS, AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS, WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS, READ_SYNC_SETTINGS - Create and maintain a 'dialapp' sync account and service.
WRITE_CONTACTS - To add to the intelligent call log.
CALL_PHONE - To make a call via dialapp
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE,CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - For intelligently syncing with cloud.
Monitors: Calendar, Email (stock app), GO SMS Pro, Gmail, Google+ Messenger, Google Talk, Google Voice, K9 mail, missed calls, notification tone, SMS/text, Skype (IM), WhatsApp, etc.
How To Use:
★ Lock the phone (turn off the screen) to activate the app.
★ When an SMS, Gmail, missed call, etc. is received, the app will repeatedly flash the screen, vibrate or play a sound depending on your settings.
★ To stop the notification, simply unlock the phone (use the phone/turn on the screen).
★ If you have a SAMSUNG device and hear "Talkback" or "folder is open/closed" voices, please note that this is a bug in some Samsung devices (see: http://goo.gl/JUyJu). Work-arounds you can try: (1) Use another launcher like Nova Launcher, ADW, GO Launcher, etc. to replace Samsung's TouchWiz. (2) Turn off Accessibility (note: this does limit the apps we can monitor). (3) Turn off TTS (note: this will disable speaking of street names in Navigation, for example) by going to Android's App Manager, ALL, then disable Google TTS and Samsung TTS.
★ Low vibration intensity (or none) on SAMSUNG devices: Go to Android's System Settings, Sound, Vibration Intensity and set the intensity for Haptic Feedback. You don't need to enable haptic feedback, just adjust the intensity setting. This value appears to be used on some devices even for a non-haptic feedback vibrate.
★ If you're using CM 10.1, the Accessibility setup screen may not work correctly if you enter it from within the app. Please go to the Home Screen, System Menu, then Accessibility instead.
★ If you're using a device that slowly ramps up to full screen-on, you may need to increase the default screen-on duration.
★ If you're using a 3rd party lockscreen or disabled it, try unchecking "Normal Lock Checking." Please see http://tomatox.com/mmf#smi for more information.
★ Please avoid installing on SD/external memory as it can cause startup problems.
★ For setup help, please click Help or go to http://tomatox.com/mmf
★ UPGRADE or UNINSTALL problems? Please disable "Advanced/Force Screen Lock" and/or "Advanced/Lock After Missed Call".
★ Other problems? Please email -- I can't reply in comments.
Please consider Donate version if you like this app. It adds sleep schedule, on/off widget and removes the Ads. Thank you for your support! ^_^
[mmf, blink, reminder, repeat, repeating]
- Missed Call shown as a Red moving Circle with the name of the Person.
- Missed SMS shown as a Green moving Circle.
Please lock and unlock Phone after install.
Uses minimum battery.
Please email us issues/feedback.
Thanks to Easy Reminder missed calls and unread messages (SMS/MMS) will no longer be a problem!
With Easy Reminder You can easily set an alert that will be repeated periodically.
Notication is highly configurable and you can also decide a time slot during which You will not be disturbed.
The solution for your missed call and unread sms
Manual on the website.
Phone Book ConTacTs is a simple yet efficient phone book that allows you to find and get in contact with the person you want in an instant. Just swipe, tap, and you're done!
This app never use internet connection for your security.
You can find Phone Book ConTacTs in other colors too, with the same features.
ABC side index
Show only group
Quick Access View
Recently Used View
Incoming/Outgoing/Missed Call List View
partial match retrieval(Name/Phonetics/Phone number/e-mail address/Nickname/Company Name/Address)
Copy information to clipboard
Show/Read QR Code
Email to multi-addresses
Tap the Phone Book ConTacTs logo for shortcut to phone.
Long tap to copy phone number or email.
Tested on HTC Desire, HTC Nexus One, MEIZU M9
Omen Ra, Kevin Kach
Available in over 40 Languages !!
(english, german, italian, france, swedish, spanish, chinese, polish, korean, hungarian, turkish, czech, slovak, ...)
It helps you in reminding different things which you don't want to forget.
But pls. do not mix it up with a to-do list.
Do you want some samples ?
★ Is there a need to make an urgent phone call tomorrow?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up a calling reminder and the program will notifiy you exactly about the appointment - just one finger tap and the call will be transferred automatically.
★ Is there a need to do something urgent at home?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up a text reminder and you will get the notification at the exact time.
★ Is there a need in reminding you about the parking time (short - term parking zone) ?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up the parking reminder and you will never pay for a parking ticket again.
★ Now with MyBackup Integration Support!
Backup your COL Reminder data and settings with MyBackup!
★ Now with DashClock Widget Extension
Show your reminders on your lockscreen
(This app was previously titled 'Telstra Usage')
Supports PostPaid, PrePaid, Bigpond™, Corporate, Mobile, Landline
Can automatically disable mobile data using APNdroid when configured limit reached.
Can either autologin for postpaid accounts on NextG™ (2G/3G/4G) _OR_ use a www.my.telstra.com.au login and then work on WiFi and NextG™ with any account type.
beta access is available via Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/communities/103513652060850663285
* No move to SDcard as that conflicts with widgets (Android limitation).
* SDcard access is required for writing log file.
* This is not by Telstra™ or endorsed by Telstra™
* Telstra™ and NextG are registered trademarks of Telstra Corp Ltd
Compared with the same type of apps, there are no difficult settings or complicated operations in "call block". We offer you a dynamic designed main interface, so you can get to know your blocking mode instead of getting into the settings.
We offer four block modes, the dynamic interface will change automatically, so you can know the current mode easily (block modes available: Block all, Block blacklists only,Accept whitelists only, Accept contacts only)
This app also provides answering modes. There are four modes: Power off, Busy, No service, The number is not in service. (Only featured in Simplified Chinese version)
There is a general switch that you can change blocking mode to non-blocking mode immediately without getting into the settings.
* All calls from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in call block record.
* All SMS from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in SMS block record.
* Add numbers into black and white lists here. You can choose to block both or either of calls and SMS from Blacklist. The calls and SMS from numbers in Whitelist are defaulted unblocked, but you can modify as you want. The block rules can be modified in block mode.
* One column is call block record where the information of blocked calls will be displayed here, you can delete the records. The other column is SMS block record where the information of blocked SMS will be displayed here, you can delete the records.
* The Simplified Chinese version has one more feature which allows the user to select answering modes. There are four modes:Power off,Busy,No service,The number is not in service.
* When block occurs,an icon will notify you on the taskbar. Touch to check block information.
Your suggestions and requests would be highly appreciated, please make comments on market review or send email to us.
AAReminder application helps you to remember anything which is important to you.
-Need to remember an important date?
-Do not want to be late for a meeting?
-Need to take medication at a certain time?
-An important job to do at a specific day and time?
AAReminder is a simple and very useful program. You can easily create a reminder and it gets triggered at predefined time and notifies you. You can also configure the sound and vibration settings using the Settings menu.
The application is compatible with almost all Android devices, however in any problem let us know, we will proceed immediately.
In short, Simple is the best!
Permissions requested by the application:
Allows using Power-manager Wake-locks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming when notification is triggered.
Allows access to the vibrator
Allows Internet Access to send crash report.
Keywords: Reminder, reminders, mnemonic, refresher, cue, admonishes, monitor, prompt, cause to remember, remember, jog the memory, put in mind of, birthday, notification, don’t forget, alarm, alert, task reminder, event, anniversary upcoming, future task, schedule,
This application will show all missed calls. In addition to listing missed calls, you can also callback and purge missed call logs.
I you have any ideas. Please kindly mail to me. My mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The app provides nearly four years of the Gregorian calendar, the Lunar date.
You can open and close the reminder, duplication, remind time, notes, and a variety of settings.
You can easily manage the reminder list, completed/uncompleted reminders displayed in a different list.
You can view the reminders by date display, imitation Iphone date list of switches at the bottom, easily and quickly view all recent reminders.
It brings wheel controls, UI, and UE to your Android device.
More from developer
- Create widgets for your WIFI profiles, one widget for one WIFI profile. Click on widget to connect to that profile.
- Enable WIFI if WIFI is not yet enabled.
- See all WIFI signal strength on home screen.
- Monitor WIFI network connected/disconnected by sound.
- Name the widget by alias instead of SSID
- Disable other WIFI profile temporarily when your target net has weak signal. This will prevent your device from connecting to the WIFI net with strong signal which you don’t want to.
- Tiny footprint on system resource
How to use:
This app CANNOT create WIFI profile for you. You can only pick from existed profile stored in system settings.
1. Create widget on home screen, choose [Multi Wifi Widget]
2. Pick a WIFI profile, then press [Save].
That is the basic step to create a [Multi Wifi Widget]. On step 2, you can also optionally setup [alias], [sound for connected], [sound for disconnected], [disable others]. After widget created, you can
- Click on widget to connect to.
- Click on widget to update signal strength display immediately.
- Change widget settings from app’s main preference screen.
For people who had ever installed this version, and don’t like the changes in new version, here is a chance to downgrade.
If you want to downgrade, you should uninstall new version first.
If you are new to “Missed Call Reminder”, you should search for latest version.
Just reboot, easy and fast, nothing else.
Get rid of long press of power button.
No beautiful icon, no fancy widget, no ad.
Simple is the best.
Actually there is only one line of effective code inside:
"su -c reboot"
On Market, there is an app called "Fast Reboot" from Great Bytes Software.
I use it, and I like it much.
But sometime you just need the "real" reboot.
For me, I use "Fast Reboot" daily, and use "Real Reboot" once or twice a week.