OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
• Unlimited free download, directly from the app
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities.
Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe,from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, ...
Two full-fledged apps in one:
Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
Worldwide Travel Map (OSM).
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Your choice for maps and navigation: online or offline.
Entire countries also utilizable without internet access.
One country included in package for offline use.
Various search functions.
All (!) functions also accessible offline.
This is what you get with GPS Navigation & Maps.
So - now for the gloss :-)
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionality such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more is of course included. Entirely online or offline (see below).
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* With GPS Navigation & Maps you need worry no more about orientation. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, OpenStreetMap is available to you everywhere.
And you can choose where you want to use it online and where offline. Online, the entire map is continuously available. One entire country is included in the package for offline use. You can enhance this within the app with almost 1000 additions (cities, countries, continents). Download each area (ideally in a WLAN) so you always have it with you, even without internet connection, so you can use it to its full extent. Also included are all cities and their street maps. The map is always seamless. You never need to switch between several maps.
SKOBBLER NGX TECHNOLOGY: TOP GRAPHICS, ROUTE CALCULATIONS, VARIOUS PRESENTATION TYPES AND NO OFFLINE HALF-MEASURES
* GPS Navigation & Maps includes skobbler's innovative NGx map technology. So you get maps that look great and move, zoom and turn with unrivalled fluidity. Simply touch the map for slightly longer to interact with individual points on the map. You will never get a blurred image or useless empty 'map-loading' tiles.
Instead, you get different map styles (e.g. night, outdoor) and a route planner for vehicles and pedestrians. Something else you won't find anywhere else: all functions can be used both online and offline (in installed map areas).
* Full-fledged navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
* Completely interactive OpenStreetMap
* One single map with global coverage
* Full functionality with and (after installation) without Internet connection (online and offline)
* Installability of entire countries inc. their city maps (WLAN recommended)
* Ongoing free map updates
* High-performance map technology (NGx)
* Route planner (vehicle, pedestrian)
* Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
* Various search functions
* IdeaLog for feedback to developers
* Convenient favorites lists
* Optional synchronization of favorites using the web portal maps.skobbler.com
So GPS Navigation & Maps is the perfect companion when you are on the move. Wherever you are. Maps as you need and want them. To do this the app uses the maps of the superb OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org).
Experience for yourself what more than one million mapping enthusiasts worldwide have made possible with OpenStreetMap and have the skobbler maps quality (http://maps.skobbler.com) at your fingertips at any time.
'Know where you are, know where you have been, and get where you want to go.'
With reliable track recordings, various online and offline (free) maps and extensive search options, you are in control when you go off the beaten track.
* Know where you are *
Check out the large compass with G-force meter, and read your speed, altitude, and slope. Study the trip computer to know your performance over time.
Use various online and offline maps, all for free! Just tap on the map and get instant information like accurate coordinates, street view images, addresses and distances.
* Know where you have been *
Record Points Of Interest (POIs), for example to remember where you parked your car.
Record tracks while you are walking. Check out performance figures of your tracks like altitude and speed profiles.
* Get where you want to go *
Navigate to POIs and navigate along tracks, supported by clear instructions and spoken voice.
Search for addresses and businesses via Google, or via Yahoo if you prefer. Search for photos of Panoramio. Search for interesting spots via Wikipedia. Even search for and download tracks from GPSies, which offers around one million tracks by now.
Track your buddies live on your Android device or PC, and be aware that they track you! Just for fun, but also for safety while being in the outback.
Tracky support the following languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Traditional and Simple Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
A free trial version 'TrackyTry' is also available. It has the same features as the paid Tracky app, except that tracks and POIs will not be stored.
Tracky - Tracky - Tracky - Tracky - Tracky
- No advertisements!
- No internet access necessary, no backdoors sharing your private information;
- It automatically shows and hides, depending whether Google Maps/Navigation (or any other app of your choice) is active or not;
- Choose between miles or kilometers per hour (mph or km/h);
- Hide it for 10 seconds by touching the overlay;
- Adjustable transparency;
- Adjustable size;
- Adjustable position, just drag it anywhere you like;
- Can be used with any app installed on your device.
Please contact us if this application does not work properly on your device.
We will try to fix the problem for the next release.
Display system-level alerts
This app will remain active in the background (no battery drainage) and shows an overlay on top of Google Maps/Navigation while active.
Draw over other apps
With this permission the app is able to detect if Google Maps/Navigation is active.
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Necessary to read the speed from the GPS chip in your device.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Navigation Music Controller, an app to display music controls.
Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amphebia.navigationmusiccontroller
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and, you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our satnavs. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turning.
›› Advanced Lane Guidance. Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your smartphone – so you can plan a new route, get re-routed, or search for points of interest. Without needing a data connection.
›› FREE Lifetime Maps. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
›› IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times at all times of day.
›› Traffic. Drive with world-class traffic information (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Speed Cameras. Receive real-time mobile and fixed speed camera locations (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
›› TomTom Places. Search results designed for drivers.
›› Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
›› Seamless Integration. Integrates easily with your Android smartphone contacts.
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
- AD, AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HR, HU, IC, IE, IT, LI, LT, LU, LV, MC, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, SE, SI, SK, SM, TR, VA, BG (58%), CY (52%), RU (51%), UA (42%), RO (16%)
- For country abbreviations see http://goo.gl/xCJWT
*** BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APP ***
1. Check that you have at least 3.4Gb of free storage space, either on your internal phone memory or external storage. To look it up, go to your phone settings, and then data storage.
2. If there’s enough storage, buy the app using your Google account and install it on your phone. You now need to download the latest TomTom map before you can use the app.
3. Connect your phone via Wifi to the internet and open up the app. You will then be able to download your new map. This download may take up to two hours depending on your internet connection. Connect your phone to a charger and stay in range of your WiFi network until the download is complete.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
(1) Check http://android.tomtom.com for availability per country. Services are available via in-app purchase and require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription on a different device, login with your MyTomTom account in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
Find your road on the sea! GPS chartplotter for your boat.
An easy-to-use offline GPS tracker and route planner featuring worldwide offline maps.
Wherever you are: sea, rivers or lakes it will help you find your way.
Not only an app but an affordable tool for fishermen, sailors or just water sports passionates.
MAPS AND MARINE CHARTS
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA),
Marine Navigation use NOAA RNC raster United States waters marine charts
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Marine Navigation use Bathymetric
Mediterranean RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand’s Official RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
-Ocean Maps (view)
Esri created and released a new, comprehensive map of the world’s oceans and coastal areas
-Topo Maps (view)
This world topographic map includes boundaries, cities, water features, ports, physiographic features, parks, landmarks, transportation, and buildings.
This map service presents satellite imagery for the world and high-resolution imagery for the United States and other areas around the world.
Open Sea Map is a first opensource maps for the sea, with ports, sea light and more.
You can download maps or marine chart, you need select area and application save tile in the disk. You can navigate on preloaded maps or chart without connection.
Marine Navigation save for you maps and marine chart, when you see the tiles of maps the application creates an automated archive, when smartphone cannot connect you can navigate on maps preloaded.
You can share your WayPoints by the sync function to all your mobile devices, or use sync for yours archive of Points of interest.
- Navigator GPS
- Sync Route/Waypoints
- Interactive Map
- Deep Chart / Altitude Chart
- Active Pointer
- Create, Manage and Delete Route/WayPoints
- Way Tracking
- Share Image
- Anchor Alert
- Code Morse
- Moon Info
- 4000 SeaPorts
- Scale Interface
- Screen Alive
Create your Yacht Club; Make the best marine navigation group.
-Login with Facebook Account
-Group (Public, Password, Invite)
-Create Your Group
-Group Live Chat
-Group Share Image
-Admin Your Group
WHY USE MARINE NAVIGATION?
Because it is easy to use, you need only activate app, you don't waist time for install instruments on your boat. It is cheap, you don't need to pay a lot of money for sea navigation. You can get route information. Save your money and time, you think only about the marine destination.
You have 15 minutes from the time of download to return an application purchased on Google Play for a full refund.
After the 15 minute return period, don't worry, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy using Marine Navigation, would you mind taking a moment to rate it? It won't take more than a minute. Thanks for your support!
Good seamanship requires the use of official charts. Marine Navigation is for use with other charts and cannot replace official charts. Use at your own risk.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FISHPOINTS:
http://www.fishpoints.net and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Powered by Esri
Powered By NOAA
Powered By LINZ
****** Features *******
1. HUD Mode which projects data onto your car's windshield so you can see it in the dark.
2. Accurate Real-time GPS-Based Speedometer.
3. Eco-Driving Guage which can improve your fuel efficiency by as much as 15%.
4. Elevation Guage which gives your elevation readings.
5. App supports both Metric and Standard units of distance.
WARNING: Safely secure your Smartphone onto your car or vehicle's dashboard via a Car Smartphone Mount before using this app.
Only marine navigation app to have route assistance with Voice Prompts for marine navigation.
* Voice Prompts for marine navigation / nautical naviagtion (requires GPS )
-prompts on approaching a boating route marker
-Continous distance and ETA updates
-Alerts when sailing/boating off route
-Alerts when boating in wrong direction
** Question? pl. contact support at gpsnauticalcharts.com / http://www.gpsnauticalcharts.com **
-Create routes from scratch
-Edit GPX/KML routes.
-Add custom description to route points.
-Drop markers along route.
* Offline NOAA charts, USACE rivers, Lake Depth Maps(FreshWater Lakes)
-Visual / Text Search
-Charts reprojected for WGS84 datum
* (NEW)FreshWater Lake maps:
- 7000+ lake depth charts
- Includes boat ramps data
- 1ft / 3ft depth contour maps for anglers for selected lake maps.
- Selected lake maps also contain fishing hot spots.
- Create custom fishing hot spots
* Tide & Currents
-High / Low tides.
-Active currents stations.
*Seamless chart quilting of marine charts
*Distance Bearing tool
*Create custom way points
- Using GPS
-Select point on map
-Manually enter latitude & longitude
*POI layer for marine charts
- Overlay POIs
- POIs derived from equivalent ENC and contains all categories including Buoy, Light, Harbour facility, Obstr.
*Search POIs/Way points
* Record Marine GPS tracks
* View tracks overlay
* Live track animation
* Track analytics/stats
* Export GPX trcks to SDCard
-Share GPX trakcs with friends/View on Google earth.
* Auto Follow Mode (Course up)
-Continuously updates boat's location on chart
- Adjustable update frequency
Sample Nautical Charts (see http://gpsnauticalcharts.com/ for all charts)
SUGARLOAF KEY TO KEY WEST
PORT RICHEY TAMPA BAY - CLEARWATER HBR
EAST BAY TO WEST BAY FLORIDA
ST JOSEPH, ST ANDREW BAYS
INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY MATECUMBE TO GRASSY KEY
CHESAPEAKE BAY CAPE CHARLES TO NORFOLK HARBOR
ANCLOTE KEYS TO CRYSTAL RIVER
ST JOSEPH SOUND
Minnesota lakes - Kabetogama, Minnetonka, Waconia,Leech,Mille Lacs
Lake Keowee,Jocassee,Hartwell,Greenwood,Lake Murray
Mark Twain,Ozarks,Table Rock
Lake St. Clair
KEY WEST TO THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER
SAN PEDRO CHANNEL
LAKE MICHIGAN STONY LAKE TO POINT BETSIE
APALACHICOLA BAY TO CAPE SAN BLAS
EAST CAPE TO MORMON KEY
CAPE HENLOPEN TO INDIAN RIVER INLET
CHESAPEAKE BAY CAPE HENRY TO THIMBLE SHOAL LIGHT
MONHEGAN ISLAND TO CAPE ELIZABETH
LAKE ONTARIO - CLAYTON TO FALSE DUCKS ISL
SAN FRANCISCO ENTRANCE
MIAMI TO MARATHON, FLORIDA BAY
CAPE MAY TO FENWICK ISLAND
MISSISSIPPI RIVER TO GALVESTON
CAPE CANAVERAL TO KEY WEST
DELAWARE RIVER WILMINGTON TO PHILADELPHIA
FLORIDA KEYS SOMBRERO KEY TO SAND KEY
SAN PABLO BAY
RAINY LAKE BIG ISLAND MINN TO OAKPOINT ISL ONT
INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY - BISCAYNE BAY
EVERGLADES NTL PARK - SHARK RVR TO LOSTMANS RVR
MIAMI TO MARATHON & FLORIDA BAY
STRAITS OF MACKINAC
NORFOLK HARBOR & ELIZABETH RIVER
SAN DIEGO TO SANTA ROSA ISLAND
CHOPTANK RIVER CAMBRIDGE TO GREENSBORO
FORT LAUDERDALE PORT EVERGLADES
ST SIMONS SOUND TO TOLOMATO RIVER
CHESAPEAKE DELAWARE CANAL
STRAIT OF JUAN DE FUCA ENTRANCE
PORT RICHEY CLEARWATER HBR
PAMPANO BEACH TO HALLADALE FLORIDA
LAKE MICHIGAN INCLUDING GREEN BAY
MAIMI TO MARATHON and FLORIDA BAY
SANTA CATALINA ISLAND
APALACHICOLA BAY TO LAKE WIMICO
GPS HUD Mode
GPS Speed, Bearing, Date and Time
Auto answering phone call with speaker
Show SMS(Text message)
GPS location and weather Change color of text
Get titles from RSS
ECO Drive indicator
GPS Speed camera warning
(users must download or edit camera data file
There are several sites provide camera data like
iGo8 format of text file is compatible with this app
You can also edit this text file if you know latitude and longitude of
camera location by yourself)
狀況! 並有”繞道”提示, 提供您重新路徑規劃，過年返鄉之際，您一定要先來下
＊導航王獨家王品旅遊書!買一套導航王送130家全省餐廳優惠! 不限次數全年優惠!還等什麼?! 快買導航王你才知有多優惠喔!
＊確定後開始安裝, 安裝完成後, 您將發現安裝路徑下有一NavKingMap資料庫
＊如果遇到主程式安裝後當掉的流程: 導航王主程式約為10-13MB, 請務必選擇你
工具的轉乘查詢系統的”轉乘通”。 超實用的軟體讓您免費下載! 通勤族的你一
0800-008-900 （週一至週五 10:00-18:00）
Night HUD (Heads Up Display) is a simple but very useful application showing current vehicle speed on the windshield.
It offers nothing more but what one person needs.
It is easy. Start the app, choose km/hour or miles/hour, make sure your GPS is ON and place your phone on the car dashboard in a convenient position.
Now just enjoy combination of a luxury and safety feature that allows you to keep your eyes on the road at night all the time.
GPS HUD Mode(flipping to be mirrored on windshield)
GPS Speed, Bearing, Date and Time
Auto answering incoming phone call with speaker
Show SMS(Text message)
GPS location and weather Change color of text
Get titles from RSS and get/share RSS addresses with other users
ECO drive indicator
GPS Speed camera warning (In PRO version, speed camera data is not included)
GPS HUD Pro released, No AD, future upgrades
** Update history
Font size can be changed by 50-150 % of default size.
- could be useful for varied screen devices like 320x480 and so on.
Information ticker is able to be turn off.
The new digital Freeride Maps are now available for the Scout App. Use track recording and navigation for your winter sports.
Scout is your companion for outdoor activities. Make use of topographic maps for hiking adventures or check your training data with the integrated speedometer. Further you can use Scout for cycling and other activities to record your tour for subsequent analysis.
* Bike computer and bike navigation plus track recording for Android Smartphones with GPS receiver
* Worldwide maps from OpenStreetMap (online)
* Maps from OpenCycleMap with bikeways and contour lines
* Can be extended with offline topographic maps for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg and National Parks USA (in-app billing, more countries to come)
* Record tracks, send them via email
* easy to use, well-designed user interface
Scout uses a high-resolution basemap from the worldwide OpenStreetMap (online connection necessary for OSM maps).
The free OpenStreetMap contains information about roads, footpaths and cities. You can move and zoom the map with your fingers. OpenStreetMap, which is updated regularly, is a non-commercial map made by thousands of volunteers all around the world.
Scout has built-in access to our MapStore where you can buy detailed topographic maps for offline use (scale 1:50,000). You can buy extra regions, store them on the Android Smartphone and use all of the functions in the app without an active internet connection. The topographic maps are especially suitable for outdoor activities since they show very small tracks and footpaths, small streams and contour lines.
The stylish speedometer shows you the GPS signal strength and all other information you need to know. You can choose six fields to display out of the following list:
* Current speed
* Maximum speed
* Average speed
* Pace (Min/Km)
* Number of trackpoints recorded
* Total distance travelled
* Total elapsed time
* Travelling time
* Current altitude
* Lowest/highest point
* GPS accuracy
Click the Start button to start recording a track.
In the Settings menu you can choose three different track recording methods (optimized, time-based or distance-based track points).
In map view, the track can be shown overlaid on the map. After recording the track, you can store it as a gpx file.
Each recorded track is shown at the tour overview and can be used for navigation. The tour overview shows the track together with length, altitude difference and date of recording.
Further extra information is stored as well:
* Total distance
* Travelling time
* Average speed
* Highest/lowest point
* Personal rating (scenery, fitness, skill and adventure)
Each track can be sent as a gpx-file via email and can be viewed on a PC or exchanged with friends.
The Settings menu lets you customize Scout to your personal needs.
Map: This is used to manage your map regions. You can buy topographic maps and download them to your Android Phone to be independent from an internet connection during your outdoor activities. When you are on the road, you can also use the purchased maps online through the mobile data connection and then download them later when WiFi is available.
General: This is used to choose the required units (metric or US) and the track recording method (optimized, time-based, distance-based). You can also choose an automatic screen saver to save battery power when you are outdoors.
You will access to the full features of the Offline Maps, Speedometer, Compass, Charts, Share, and SOS; a total value of $10.50 for only $4.99.
Outdoor Navigation software is your best friend through your adventures in the wild.
Go into the outdoors with confidence and enjoy your activities without worrying about the tools to help you navigate. Your Outdoor Navigation app is made by the people who have been developing this software since 2003 across multiple platforms. Be sure that you will stay ahead of the rest with continuous updates and relevant tools.
It is an excellent tool for biking, jogging, skiing, hiking, geocaching, boating, flying and many other sporting activities.
The PRO version of Outdoor Navigation gives you the base application and all the available plugins* (Compass, Speedometer, Offline Maps, Charts, SOS, Share) in one purchase at a great discount.
Outdoor Offline Maps
It is the fastest and easiest way to install all the most advanced features of this award winning software for an excellent price!
*US Terrain inteligence must be purchased separately because it is location specific (US only).
- Online Street and Satellite Google Maps plus more than 100 other online maps!
- Offline Maps: allow you to use your Outdoor Navigation application without an internet connection. Simply download the selected part of a map and use it later when you no longer have a data connection. Choose from a variety of maps and never worry about roaming charges again.
+ Select from more than 100 different maps available for download
+ Choose the size of the maps you download
+ Choose the quality level of the maps you download
+ Download several maps to be accessed later
- Search places
- Track recording, creating custom Photo POI-s
- Online Route Planning from A to B (car, pedestrian, beeline, plus bicycle and public transport in countries where available), manual route drawing
- Outdoor Navigation with advanced Digital Compass that allows you to view a chart and to view and select Trip computers beside the Compass
- Speedometer with Car, Bike and Plane layouts and the ability to quickly set and change your current speed limit and receive accurate sound warnings if you have gone over your desired range.
- Speed limit tables with selectable speed limits and warning beep when speeding over the set limit!
- Trip Computer with 40 selectable tools with multiple layout options
- Track, analyze, compare switch your tracks (up to 5) on Charts
- Share your tracks and POI-s via E-mail and Facebook with embedded Chart and Map view
- Displaying your geo-tagged photos from a Gallery on the Map
- Info and SOS (Panic and Emergency) messages sending via SMS and to an email address
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Hungarian and Korean languages are supported. Other languages available soon.
New features to come:
- Drop Box integration to be able backup, restore, export and import your track data
- Ability to view charts that include your live track that is being recorded.
- Checkin feature that allows your Facebook friends to see your current location.
- Additional speedometer layouts and styles to match your personality or even your current mood.
Additional info at http://www.gpstuner.com
Please send us your feedback or request: email@example.com
GPS GADGET FULL VERSION
Are you looking for it harm your car? With the GPS GADGET not happen anymore:
- Save the GPS position of your car, meeting or any other position using GPS
- Click on calculate route, and you will be back out to your car via google maps. quick and easy
- NEW!!! +2 More memory locations, thus can be stored 3 places! NEW!!!
If you for example click to fast food, you will be connected to google maps with the preset data.
YOU ONLY NEED TO CLICK TO NAVIGATE (Google maps)
Then you The fast food snacks near their current position are displayed
Then simply select and follow ROUTE. simple and fast
Easy and fast control and find the GPS GADGET! ! !
with the GPS GADGET BUTTONS:
Gas station, shopping, Bars, Casino, restaurant, hospital, Stadion, cinema, attractions, events, hospitals, doctors. and more ....
-Of course routes normal calculations are also possible with the GPS GADGET, search type and target location or just purely talk -> click Calcoulate route and go via google maps navigation
-You can even customize your GPS gadget color:
Background colors selectable
Button colors available,
Attention!!!When you have selected a color, 1-2 sec. long click on the desired color choice, hence the color choice is saved and the next app start your own design opens.
This is the Ad-free full version (more features, options, buttons, designs and Colors)
In this app advertising is never switched.
Thanks to the GPS and magnetic field sensor, Holo HUD application displays current speed, GPS position and direction you are driving just on the windshield of your car. You don't have to lose the sight of the road just to check your speed while you're driving at night and, if you need them, you could turn on actual position and heading.
- NO ADS!
- No internet connection required!
- HUD (mirror) or standard display mode
- choose the font color that best suits you
- customize the app and display just the info you need
- choose between alternative ways of acquiring speed and heading
- maximum brightness mode available from in-app configuration
- supporting most of Android versions with different screen sizes and resolutions
How to use it?
- prepare your car, choose the spot under your windshield where you can place your phone safely without the risk of falling during turns, braking and accelerating (you can use the rubber sticker to keep your device on place even during the hard manouvers
- turn the GPS on and run the app
- customize the app by pressing the menu button on your device
- turn on the HUD mode and lay your phone on prepared spot so you can see the reflection on your windshield
- make sure it won't interrupt with your visibility of the road
- hit the road; as soon as the GPS position will be acquired, the data will show up
- ALWAYS pay attention to the road. Don't change the app settings while driving - ask your passanger to do it or stop safely and then make the changes. Obey the traffic laws and remember, SAFETY ON THE FIRST PLACE!
- NEVER treat the displayed data as precise or correct. These are for informational purposes only and do not replace the speedometer in your vehicle!
- The quality of readings depends on the GPS receiver in your device. If the signal reception would be affected by the obstacles (such as buildings, trees, bridges, tunnels, power lines), value displayed on the screen could stay the same till the next position is acquired.
- If the speed or direction seem unreliable, try changing the acquire mode of them in settings.
More from developer
How to Turn Your Nexus 7 Tablet into a Futuristic Heads-Up Display (HUD) for Your Car
Top 5 Automotive Android Apps
Navier HUD for Windows Phone is coming!
Navier HUD for IOS is coming!
What's difference in Premium version:
1. No ads
2. Syncs your data on different devices
**Please make sure that your device works well with free version before you buying it **
NOTE: Needs 3G connection when navigation
NAVIER HUD – New navigation concept
Navier HUD is an application available on Android phones. Navier HUD uses the HUD (Head-up display) concept to help drivers without having to take their eyes off the road. The driving information are projected on to the windshield when using Navier HUD while the phone lie down in front of the windshield. Navier HUD has a simple navigation function to hint people toward a selected destination just follow the routing instruction. For the use of HUD, driving information and instruction are designed as simple symbols to help drivers easy to recognize.
Navier HUD (head-up display) projects navigational instructions on the windshield, effectively providing essential information to the driver without having to take your eyes off the road.
The navigational instructions are designed to be read clearly in HUD mode. Simple instructions and signals is the main goal here. Turn-by-turn speech instructions are supported (not all languages).
[Usable for different vehicles]
Navier HUD can be used for driving, biking, jogging... You can switch between HUD and normal mode for regular use on a phone holder.
[Customize your layout]
Navier HUD lets you create your own panel layout with parts like a compass, routing instructions, average speed, route progress, distance travelled. Just choose the parts you need and arrange them however you like.
[Synchronize data with your Google account]
Navier HUD synchronizes and backs up your data (destination and panel layouts) to multiple devices using your Google account.
*Network connection is required for data syncing
1. Login via Facebook, no additional account creation
2. All data is stored on server and sync to device in real-time.
3. Cooperated with other members
4. Get data change notification in real-time
5. Chat with other member via CoWallet directly
6. Track your money by statistic chart
6. Export data as csv file (can be accessed by MS Office Excel or Apple Numbers)