CareOnCall by Laya Healthcare gives all laya healthcare members 24/7 GP access from the comfort of home.
CareOnCall offers online consultations with Irish registered GPs, a 24/7 online prescription service as well as unlimited phone access to GPs, Nurses and Physios. No matter what day of the week or time of the day, with CareOnCall you can get medical advice, referrals, prescriptions and sick notes.
CareOnCall is exclusively for laya healthcare members and their dependents. All of our Irish based doctors are registered with the Irish Medical Council and all live and work in Ireland.
* GPlive, our online GP video consultation service, is available 7 days a week.
* Online Prescription Service offers convenient and simple access and delivery to your door.
* GPline allows you to get GP advice over the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* Nurseline offers friendly and practical advice from qualified nurses over the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* Physioline gives you telephone access to physiotherapists for expert advice.
* Available everywhere in Ireland - available anytime, anywhere.
Laya Healthcare - looking after you always
Get started now!
CareOnCall is perfect for conditions such as:
* General colds and flu
* Infections (Chest infections, Urinary tract / kidney infections, Fungal)
* Female reproductive advice
* Erectile Dysfunction
* Premature Ejaculation
* Allergies (Hay fever, Food and other intolerances)
* Joints / Pain (Back, neck and joint pain)
* Minor Sports Injuries
* Some travel medicine and all travel advice.
* Gastro / stomach disorders
* General nausea and sickness
* Dyspepsia (Indigestion)
* Dermatology (Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Acne, Rosacea, Skin cancer concerns, Vitiligo, Warts (basic), Fungal infections, cold sores)
* Hair/Skin/Nails/Mucous membranes
* Ear, Nose and Throat
* Mouth and Gums, including abscesses
* Mental Wellbeing and Lifestyle
* Smoking cessation
* Weight loss
* Thyroid disorders
* Referrals to consultant
* Medical certificates
Please note, as with a regular Doctor or GP, CareOnCall is not suitable for medical emergencies or acute medical episodes. If the doctor decides your medical issue is an emergency, an acute medical episode or requires a physical examination or laboratory tests, they will recommend you visit your local Doctor / GP or your local accident and emergency department as appropriate.
CareOnCall services are 100% confidential and provided in accordance with your scheme rules and table of benefits. Please always check your level of cover.