Key Features :
• Call Filtering – block anonymous calls and “Do-Not-Disturb” calls, or just allow callers in your authorized list to reach you. This will save you from picking up any unwanted calls or incurring any unnecessary roaming charges when you are traveling
• Call Forwarding – set up different kinds of call forwarding and check the call forwarding status at a glance
• Roaming Management – gives you the option to turn off auto roaming to avoid unnecessary roaming charges when you are close to the HK-China border
• SMS Forwarder – forward incoming SMS to a mobile number or email and store the incoming SMS
Service tips and fees
1. The service features are available to 1O1O and one2free customers only
2. User login is required when connecting to Wi-Fi
3. Using this app while roaming may incur data roaming charges
Smart phone, dialing anyone? So "Hansohn" to try.
People who frequently call will automatically be staggered. Oh, you do not want to automatically passion and try to manually edit the.
Call a little while ago to check at a glance who is directly connected.
Please wondering my phone bill? The main screen shows real-time.
I wonder'll get monthly call volume? "Hansohn" can be found at:
- Speed Dial, Send a message
- View recent calls, dialing
- View real-time phone usage
- View real-time call charges
- View rankings
* Check counter and duration of: all calls or only in/out/missed.
* Filter by spezific contact and check counter and duration.
* Search for name or number and check counter and duration.
* Export complete list as CSV-File for Excel/OpenOffice.
* Callings directly from Log.
Bug reports or feature requests: E-Mail!
You can install the software to replace the well-known software, such as: the EXPLORER ROOT, Titanium Backup, Task Manager, and APP Lock, the Schedule, ..., etc.
• You can download the user manual (PDF file) in our website. http://gpc.myweb.hinet.net/supermanager_manual.pdf
• If you like it, you can buy the donation edition from Android Market now.(see "View more applications" below).
File Explorer: a transitional File Explorer with file operation.
File Explorer(ROOT): it is also a ROOT Explorer if you rooted your device first. Integrated with FTP, SMB, CIFS, File Encrypt(Paid only)
Task Manager: View the process memory usage and memory clean up
Auto Memory Clean Up: Free the unnecessary process to enhance the performance. You can do it manually, screen off and memory gap (When the free memory size is low than the value you set)
APK Manager: A powerful APK utility, you can remove, view, backup installed APK, APK Mover, APK Freeze ,Default Clear,
Startup Manager: Manage the APK running on system boot-up
APP Protector: Lock your customize apps with your password
Super Launcher: Device Information, Quick Launch, Switcher, Shortcut, Tethering Switch,Power Current Logger, Mobile Internet Switch
Super Launcher(ROOT):Screen Capture, Quick Reboot
Auto Schedule: the intelligent and integrate features for "sleep switch" software.
Screen Tool:"Screen Adjuster","Screen RGB Test","Night Reading Mode"
Signal Booster: refresh the connection between phone and cellar station to improve the signal strength.
File Manager Task Manager Auto Task Killer APK Protector Root Explorer Quick Reboot Encrypt Decrypt Startup Manager Freeze Call Guard Schedule Timer Sleep Switch Screen Adjuster RGB Test Night Reading Signal Booster
CallManager lets you put in background an incoming call simply by pressing a button!
#### ON SALE! For limited time! ####
What's new? Andro+ Call Backgrounder becomes Andro+ Call Manager introducing new options, now you can place your incoming call in background and/or reject your incoming call and AUTO-Recall the caller!
** PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE CONNECTED TO INTERNET BEFORE FIRST START OF Andro+ Call Manager, LICENSE CHECK REQUIRES INTERNET!
** PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU'VE STARTED AND CONFIGURED (FOR THE FIRST TIME) Andro+ Call Manager.
** NO SUPPORT FOR MARKET COMMENTS, ASK SUPPORT BY MAIL.
*** New FEATURE: Tiny Layout (that you can see in the second screenshot) and Shake & Background function
Now You can use non-invasive Tiny Layout on TOP of your existing CallScreen Layout! Tiny Layout is not a Popup but ONLY one button!
Watch out these two new features in the last published video on Youtube: http://tinyurl.com/androcallbgnf
How many times you were watching a video, playing a game or reading email/website and an Incoming call disturbed your actvity?
With CallManager you can return to the last app you were using by putting incoming call in background!
The caller will never notice about your action, the incoming call will continue in background and you will be free to carry on whatever you were doing and maybe later answer/reject.
You can find filters based on contacts and apps that let you ACTIVATE CallManager ONLY for some contacts or running apps.
New Feature: Shake Detection, if activated Popup will be displayed ONLY if you shake your phone!
For any question feel free to contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DON'T FORGET to watch sample video that you can find in Android Market page! Or just go to: http://tinyurl.com/androcallbg
kw: block background filter call caller calling filtering unwanted blocking manager
Assign your Contacts to Groups such as FRIENDS or FAMILY and set Schedules for each day when the people in that Group can call. Default Schedules can be set for ALL people IN your Contacts as well as others with unknown phone numbers that are NOT in your Contacts. Your Groups (such as FRIENDS) override these Default Schedules making it easy to configure (you don’t have to put each and every person in a list – just the important ones).
New in version 1.30 is the ability to set Ringtones or Vibrate Only by Group! That means that when a call is allowed to ring your phone, you can choose any ringtone to announce it.
You can create ACTIVITIES that you can turn on or off such as SLEEPING or WORKING. This way you can override the standard schedule when conditions permit. You can even have the app automatically turn on and off an Activity (such as SLEEPING) at pre-determined times each day so you don’t have to remember to do it manually.
A Widget is provided as well! The widget sits on your home screen where you can see the current status (what Activity or Override is active and when it will revert back to the normal Schedule). The widget also provides one-click access to the override screen to allow you to turn on DO NOT DISTURB, or turn on or off an Activity (such as SLEEPING ) when circumstances change.
This app uses only alarms so it uses very little battery – it does not run all of the time – only when a phone call or text is received (to check the number) or when a scheduled Activity wakes up the program.
For example, you can specify that EVERYONE always goes to voicemail. Then, you can specify that your FRIENDS can call from a time such as 10:00am to midnight (can be different for each day of the week). And perhaps FAMILY can call anytime. Custom lists override the standard lists (such as EVERYONE) so that, in this example, your phone would ring or vibrate ONLY when FAMILY called or if FRIENDS called from 10:00am to midnight. All others would go directly to voicemail!
You can even create a group that ALWAYS goes to voicemail – if there is a particular group of people who you never want to ring your phone!
If anyone has any problems at all, please email me and I'll fix it!
1. Reject all the Incoming Calls.
2. Reject all the Incoming Calls and Send Busy Message to the Caller.
3. You can Reject Calls of Specific Numbers and you can call back those Numbers Automatically.
4. You can Reject the Calls of Specific Numbers.
Switching among different modes is very easy with a single click on the widget.
Note: If this App does not work on certain phones, please change the phone settings to allow the App to access the internal call manager.
We continue improving the application to fit all type of flat rate of calls.
» Added month call list.
» Added italian translation.
» Added option to configure if available time message is shown in a new call.
» Added option to configure if time expressions are shown in hours, or in minutes.
» Added SMS vip numbers.
» Added the option of rounding call duration to minutes (useful for mexican users).
» Added graph of the sent sms by month.
Control Your Calls has three mechanisms to help you control your flat rate of calls:
- Every time you make a new call it will show you the available time you have.
- During a call, you will be informed by vibration warnings when you've spent 25, 50, 75, 98 and 100% of the time. This way, even if you're talking, you can control how much available time you have. (Note: In Android we can't control when the call you are doing has been pick up, only when you dialed. For this reason the warnings are approximate, and will have a gap of several seconds compared to real consumption. This gives you a small reaction time if you reach the limit.)
- If you have exceeded the limit of the flat rate, and try to make a new call, the application will ask you if you're sure to continue.
Lauching the application you have the current state of consumption, and some day and month graphics with the spent time.
"Fantastic phone manager app helps users save phone charges easily" - AppEggs.com
The permissions required are:
- Access to read contact details (for the call history).
- Intercept outgoing calls (warnings).
- Make phone calls (continue a call after the warning of limit reached).
- Read sms for having statistics of the sent sms.
The application doesn't have advertising, and no Internet connection is required. You can rest assured that no data will leave your phone.
Control Your Calls will remain free until it leaves the beta phase (testing).
Please write to email@example.com for any suggestion or error that you want to comment us, included translation issues.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any problems caused by improper operation of the application.
Keywords: saving, bill, phone, flat rate, calls, control, expense, mobile notifications
Call Manager is useful app that allow you to make 65different actions once yout phone is ringing:
4 .Move the call to background and continue using your phone.(pro only)
5. Silence the ring.
-Directly call phone numbers- Necessary to answer calls.
-Read your contacts- Necessary for reject with sms option.
We REMOVE the "send sms" permission dur to users requests. That mean you should tap on the send action to send the message when reject call with message.
Please Let us know if there is ant bugs.
Keys: call heads, small call, juice defender, speaker, reject,unroot.
With a unique take on missed calls, Alert.me divides missed call into three types and provides options to enable/disable remind for each.
Incoming missed call :- Standard missed call where in you do not pick a call for some reason. App alerts in such cases.
Incoming rejected call :- A call missed because you are busy, cannot take the call right away and so reject the call. So that you do not forget to do a reply call later, you can set alert for the same.
Outgoing missed call :- This is when the person on the other side of phone does not pick your call. You can set alert to remind you for retrying again after some time.
- Get alerted at regular intervals.
- Plays alert sound even when your phone is in vibrate mode. This is useful if you forget to switch your phone back from vibrate mode.
- You can change volume of alert sound.
- You can configure number of times you want alert sound to be played. Default value is 10.
- You can configure repeat interval. Default value is 30 sec
- Displays number of missed calls on application and unread messages on the screen from where you can directly check them, call them and text them.
- You can also filter contacts for which you want the alerts
- Set Alerts for unread messages from apps like facebook messenger, whatsapp, gtalk, hangout, wechat
- Set alert for Missed Emails(Only Gmail account ids or Company ids which use Gmail application are supported). For other mail ids(e.g. Yahoo,Hotmail etc.) you can use a work around where you forward mails to your gmail id, create a filter and set an alert for that filter.
- This app also gives you the option of night mode by which you can avoid any alerts during night.
- Set alerts for low battery and low signal
- Now available alerts for the calls you reject or are rejected from the other end.(unique very useful feature)
- You can also snooze the alerts to be reminded later
Permissions Justification--** Trust your privacy is of utmost importance to us**
SERVICES THAT COST YOU MONEY-we are using In-App purchases in our app so that you can buy any specific feature instead of buying all.
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS--Our app display pop-up while alerting user for any missed call or SMS, we have provided a button on pop up which facilitates the user in calling back the intended phone number. We assure you that our app will never call anyone without user's confirmation and intervention.
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS) -- We are using this permission so that user can message the intended number quickly from alert popup in case of missed call or SMS.We assure you that our app will never use your content for any other purpose.
READ YOUR CONTACTS -- This app is customizable on many attributes and one of its attribute "Contact Filtering" needs permission to read the contacts and hence our app requires this permission . We only read contacts just to create the list of selected contacts and not more than that.
In case you feel our app needs any specific improvement or you are facing any issue while setting it up ,please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We would be more than happy to respond.
Keywords: Miss Call Alert , Miss Call Reminder, Missed Calls Reminder, Missed Sms Notifications, Unread Sms, Message Alert, Battery Alerts, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Line, Skype message, Google Hangout, GTalk Alert, We Chat, Low Battery, low signal, Email Miss,Unread Chats, Text Missed, Calls and SMS, Flash Alerts, Sound alerts, Messages, Notification, Flash Light
Have you ever noticed that your android phone keeps only last 30 days call history? Have you missed option to search call logs based on a specific time period? Call History Manager provides a solution for this and much more. Once installed, this app imports call logs from phone and keep in its local database forever. You can keep up to past 1000 days call logs. There are many other features included to manage your call logs easily and efficiently.
Advanced Search: Call History Manager categorizes logs into Incoming Calls, Outgoing call and Missed calls for easy access. You can do a quick search based on name or phone number. Advanced search is available to search based on time period.
Backup & Restore: Call History Manager provides option to backup call history so that you can restore it later. This will be useful if you had to reset phone for some reasons.
Export in excel: Call History Manager allows you to export call logs to excel format.
Contact Details: User can tap on any of the call log to see contact details of a specific contact. You can also see the statistics of calls made between that contact.
Add Fake Call: Call History Manager Allows you to insert a fake call log.
Auto Delete Call Log: This feature allows you to automatically delete call logs from a particular number right after you hung up phone. If you have something to hide, this option is for you.
Your feedback mails are much appreciated. Please send us bug report or new feature requests to email@example.com.
Keywords: Call Log, Export Call Log, Manage Call History, Backup Call Logs, Backup and Restore, Advanced Call Log.
- Phone type (GSM, CDMA etc.)
- Phone number (if available)
- IMEI of the device
- SIM state (SIM absent, network locked, PIN required, PUK required, ready)
- SIM country ISO code
- SIM operator code
- SIM operator name
- Network type (GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, UMTS, HDPA etc.)
- Network country ISO code
- Network operator code
- Network operator name
- Network service state (registered to network, network not available, emergency numbers only, service powered off)
- Network selection status (automatic or manual)
- Roaming status (active or inactive)
- Voice mail text ID
- Voice mail number
The application also lists contacts stored on the SIM card and allows you to do several operations with the selected one (call, send SMS, share, copy to clipboard, copy to the phone, delete from SIM card etc.).
As an addition, SIM Card Manager lists phone and Google contacts in separate tabs as well.
To access more features, please use a long click on any listed item.
Thank you for using SIM Card Manager and feel free to check out our other applications.
Explanation of permissions required by the application:
READ_PHONE_STATE - to read information from the SIM card
READ_CONTACTS - to obtain the SIM card contact list
WRITE_CONTACTS - to delete the selected contact
READ_CALL_LOG and WRITE_CALL_LOG - for some reason, these permissions were added by Google after uploading to Google Play and SIM Card Manager does not use call logs in any way
Did you ever miss important calls while you left your phone outside the meeting room?
This is the must-have app for you.
Whenever you have a missed call or unread message,
this app will remind you by sound, vibration, LED, or lighting up your screen,
for every 10 minutes, or other interval you set.
Reminder continue to work until:
(a) you open the call log screen or message box
(b) you turn reminder off manually
(c) exceed the max reminding time you set
* any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms.
* any combination of reminder type: sound, vibration, LED, or screen on.
* preference options include: reminder interval, reminder duration, max reminding time, reminder tone.
* Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode. (It’s an option)
* Using ringer volume or media volume as your choice.
* This app does not show up any visible message while working.
So check the 'Screen On' is helpful to see what event occurs on system bar.
This is an add-on to system function, not replacement.
* Support app2sd
Changes in version 2.0:
* [Quick Stop] to stop reminder easily.
* Add LED as reminder option. (LED may not work on every device)
* Now you can set different tones, different LED colors for call and message, to distinguish what you received.
* Auto silent and vibrate off when you set your phone in silent mode.
* Build-in simple HELP document.
* Though this app works as a resident service, it does not consume your valuable power when standing-by in background. No any polling code inside. It works only when specified event occurs. For example, an incoming message received.
* If you have missed call from viber, opening viber's call log can not stop the reminder. You need to open original system's call log.
Until I now there were two different applications required for these purposes.
Using Call manager one could:
1. Automatically record incoming and outgoing calls and save them in low-size, crystal clear .amr format.
2. Block incoming calls with different modes to suite one's needs namely,
2.1 Blacklist mode,
2.2 Whitelist mode,
2.3 Do not Block,
2.4 Block All.
Also unlike many other apps Call Manager supports almost all android versions currently in use from V 2.1 (Eclair) to V 4.4 (Kitkat) and is very light weight too with minimal ram usage for older devices.
User may view all his/her recordings from within the app and can play them with any music player.
Note: This is the first version of this app, so many more features are under progress and yet to come in next versions.
Also one must remember that call recording is device and manufacturer dependent .So even though we are constantly improving to add more and more devices to support this app, we urge you to please refrain from giving bad ratings to this app if your device doesn't support call recording.
And please rate 5 stars or spread the word if Call Manager helped you.
Create your own profiles.
You can set for each profile:
- Profile Name
- Profile Icon (choose from 70+ icons)
- Ringing style (Silent, Increasing, Normal, Beep once)
- Display brightness
- Flight Mode
- Mobile data (Android > 2.2)
- Auto-rotate display
- Timed profile
- Automatically reject incoming calls
- Show screen "Send SMS" after reject calls
All profile settings:
- Double shake to silent incoming call ringing and vibration
Put widget on home screen. Widgate will change icon based on current profile.
You can change profile from Notification status bar.
This brilliant app is ‘Swiss Army Knife’ for your call functions. From the developer of #1 SMS blocking app on android (smsBlocker by Optinno), this app is a must for you if you are looking to get rid of the pesky callers, get excused from boring meetings and keep your private call logs untraceable from the spying eyes.
✔ Block calls based on number
✔ Block calls based on series (starts with or ends with)
✔ Block call silently
✔ Fake call with customizable name & number
✔ Single click fake call
✔ Deceptive fake call widget shown as RAM when on home screen. Clicking on it shows that ‘RAM cleared’ but the fake call is set automatically.
✔ Hide call log
✔ Call confirm prompt pop up with customizable settings
✔ Caller location (for India)
✔ Insanely simple UI
✔ Most easy to use
✔ Blocked call auto delete history
✔ SMS auto response to blocked caller
✔ Completely block unknown numbers
✔ Option to show fake call entry in phone logs
✔ Customizable time scheduling for fake call
✔ Upto 5 numbers to hide call logs
✔ No ads
✔ Priority Support
If you are facing any issue or have feature request, please write to us on ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
Ref: call blocker, fake call, hide call logs, call confirm, caller location, trace location, block unwanted calls, mobile security, Optinno, mobile privacy, secret vault
More from developer
Why use CoolChat
•Multimedia: send video, images and voice notes to your friends
•Personal: set a profile photo which will be shown to all your friends
•Offline messages: If you miss push notifications or turn off your phone, CoolChat will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.
•Anonymous: we require no personal info from you, we collect nothing about you or what you do
•Self-destructing: you have the choice to decide whether the message should disappear or not and how long it should last after the recipient read your message. The message will appear in the same message thread like other messages.