DiY IE Library APP makes it quick and easy to access your IE Library personal account on your device! Take IE Library with you, wherever you go, 24/7. We make easy to borrow and return library items by yourself directly from your phone using your NFC reader, consult your loans, manage your renewals and holds, search and browse IE Library catalog, and do your payments through credit card or Paypal.
DiY IE Library APP is available to all the IE Community, students, professors, researchers, staff and alumni. IE credentials are required to access it, and will be stored by the application as long as the session is not closed. It will be necessary to allow the access protocol to the OCLC’s API. Your IE ID Card is necessary to borrow, renew and do payments. A pre-activation in any IE copy machine is needed 24 hours before making your first loan.
DiY IE Library APP allows you to:
• Smart borrow and return: borrow, return and renew library items by yourself directly from your phone.
• Checkouts: consult your loaned materials, their return date and renew your items.
• Place and manage holds: consult your position in the hold queue and check if the materials you have requested are available for pick up at the library.
• Do payments with credit card or Paypal .
• Quickly search IE Library and zero-in on what you want on WorldCat, the world's largest library catalog.
• Mute or unmute your phone easily when enter or exit the library.
If you need support contact IE Library: http://goo.gl/Guklyq