THE ONE AND ONLY PATENTED APPLICATION FOR SMART PHONES AND TABLETS.
THIS APPLICATION IS A MOCK UP FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY, NOW ACCEPTING PREREGISTRATIONS.
You can now apply for a patent license and integrate your apps.with our price competition platform, for details go to: http://www.thepricedepot.com
Using our patented technology Buyers can engage local and online Sellers in a unattended, instantaneous, on demand, real time, lowest price or highest discount competition on the products or services they want such as products bearing UPC and QR codes or, new cars, oil change, hair cut, car wash, hotels, attorneys, real estate agents, restaurants, pharmacies, car rentals, auto leasing, loans, tickets, home Insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, boats, ATV's, RV's, apartment rentals, liquor, contractors, and many more.
Using a licensed application integrated with our price competition platform Sellers can set their own pricing parameters and deposit them in our database (The price Depot) e.g. a maximum price, a minimum price, a percentage for how low they want their price to go under the closest competitor and other parameters, this way they do not need to advertise their bottom line price across the board all of the time; using a licensed application integrated with our price competition platform their prices adjust automatically up or down only when and if necessary and only for each specificl transaction not permanently, in response to who their competition is and what their prices are at the moment the buyer requests a price quote, a real win-win deal, making applications integrated with our price competition platform the best place for consumers to buy and for Retailers to sell.
Buyers can obtain immediate discounted price results without having to haggle with sales staff.
The prices displayed by Sellers on traditional price comparison shopping apps., websites and marketplaces are linked to those Seller's own independent store websites, meaning that in order to be competitive in a comparison shopping application, website or marketplace their prices will also have to be low on their own store websites; this is is not a good thing for Sellers because many shoppers who do not use comparison shopping and buy their products or services directly from a Seller's independent store website are paying a discounted price even without having to shop around. This way the losers are small business owners who sell with little or no profit, and the winners are buyers who can actually afford to pay more as they do not hunt for bargains but who buy at the discounted prices because the opportunity is there. The real bargain hunters or price conscious shoppers are who get the most benefit using an application integrated with our price competition platform because Sellers who advertise on these applications can afford to set their bottom price competing parameter to beat competitor's prices on the spot.
How can this be done?, by not having to advertise or sell a product at a discounted price on their own store website all of the time and having a larger profit, Sellers advertising on an application integrated with our price competition platform can afford to set their bottom price adjusting parameters to go lower that any competitor who normally advertises a discounted fixed price with little or no profit on their own website.
Test the DEMO categories featured on this DEMO application. Follow the instructions on each of the application screens. Interesting updates coming soon, do not uninstall the app.
Other features covered by our patent include electronic coupons, variable value coupons, deals, ads, digital wallets, shopping lists, code scanners, loyalty cards, GPS, NFC, RFID and more.
This tools is provided by NukePrice.com. It supports all Amazon market place and walmart.com. For more details, Please visit http://www.nukeprice.com
You can track the prices of articles in many retailers, including Amazon, Google Play, BestBuy, Walmart, Newegg, and Etsy.
Currently supports the USA and Canada
NOTE: The app includes only India based online book retailers.
Did you ever walk into a bookstore wondering how much will the book in your hand cost on online book stores such as Flipkart, Amazon India, Infibeam, Uread or BookAdda? The Scan and Compare Book Prices app let's you scan a book's barcode and gets you prices from top online book vendors instantly. Just tap on the price to buy books online right from your mobile device!
Search by a keyword and see the search results tagged by a likely price range to help you cut across clutter of many editions of same book priced differently. Simply choose a search result and see the book price from the top eCommerce vendors such as Flipkart, Amazon India, Infibeam, BookAdda and Uread.
Scan and Compare Book Prices is the only app that can guarantee 100% accurate prices from book vendors as it doesn't use any third party API's. If you saved money using this app, please support by rating it on Play Store!
- Frequency adjustable price monitor
- Simple mobile shopping experience
- Personalized watchlist
- Price history chart for every item
Supported Amazon Stores:
- Amazon United States of America
Amazon, and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
But wait, there's more! Slice also alerts you when something you've bought DROPS IN PRICE so you can claim a price adjustment and SAVE MONEY. Woohoo! And Slice even notifies you when a recall has been issued for one of your products to keep you and your family safe.
We're like your smart shopping assistant that taps you on your shoulder whenever you need to do something about stuff you've bought. Once you've tried it out, you'll agree with what so many of our users when they say that Slice is "a must-have app for online shoppers”.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Sign up with your Google, Yahoo, Facebook account. Or create a Slice account.
2. Link your email inbox from Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, and many more email providers (Note: you can always delink your inbox at any time. Promise.)
3. Slice will automatically find your shopping receipts (no personal stuff) and track your packages.
4. And the best part: get shipment notifications, price alerts, and product recall info automatically.
TRACK YOUR PACKAGES
• Get push notifications when a package is shipped, out for delivery, or has been delivered.
• View the progress of shipments on a map.
• Track returns or other outgoing packages by scanning the shipping barcode.
• Integrated support for all the major US shipping carriers including USPS, UPS, UPS Mail Innovations (UPS-MI), FedEx DHL, OnTrac.
• When the price drops for something AFTER you buy it, Slice will send you a price alert so you can recoup the difference!
• Get cash back from Nordstrom, Best Buy, Walmart, Crate & Barrel, Buy.com, L.L. Bean, HSN.com and many more!
• Slice will alert you if your purchases match a product recall from the CPSC.
KEEP YOUR PURCHASES ORGANIZED
• Back up email receipts to facilitate returns, exchanges and warranty claims
• Keep track of your Groupon, LivingSocial, Bloomspot, Amazon Local and Gilt City vouchers. Don’t miss out on redeeming a daily deal because you forgot about it!
DISCOVER YOUR SHOPPING DNA
• See how much you spend shopping online and on which categories and items.
• Love it: I am an Amazon addict and this helps me keep track of everything
• It really works: No more typing in codes at FedEx or UPS. Great app.
• Awesome: Very useful app...Tracks Amazon, Ebay and Newegg flawlessly.
• Perfect for online shoppers!
• Works like a charm: Great for tracking all of my Amazon, eBay and other orders.
• Didn't realize how great this app was until an item I purchased went on sale $30 lower than what I had paid... Slice notified me of the price drop and even had options on how to resolve the matter. I clicked on the email link and it actually completed the email for me with order number, item description, and what the problem was. What an amazing app!!
IN THE PRESS:
• CNN: Slice is a simple way to organize your purchases and simultaneously track orders from multiple vendors.
• Android Central: Slice is an excellent way to keep track of your online purchases and keep up with orders that are on the way.
• CBS News: the service is incredibly secure…a must-have tool for online shopping…it was fun to see how I've spent my money through the years.”
• Lifehacker Pack for Android: Our List of the Best Android Apps. “Slice is a brilliant companion to your online shopping … it's certainly going to be where I track my purchases for the foreseeable future.”
Slice is the ultimate companion for the online shopper. We’ve processed over 110 million purchases. We’ll save you time … and maybe even some money, too. Download for FREE today!
"Bargain hunters have never had it better."
- The Wall Street Journal
"You can also follow other user feeds and build collections of your favorite items."
- Consumer Reports
"Smoopa factors in shipping costs too, so a buyer can tell whether the overall price will be better offline or online."
"Smoopa always includes shipping costs in its prices"
- All Things Digital
How do I collect and share items I like?
When you find an item you like, tap on Like to share it with others and add it to a collection.
How do I personalize my feed?
Follow collections and people you find interesting to see their products in your feed.
Can I search for items?
Yes, you can tap on the search icon in the upper right corner to search for items by name. We’ll show you current and historical prices to help you decide whether to buy it now or later.
Are shipping costs included?
Yes, shipping costs are always included so you can easily compare prices across retailers.
What are some online retailers to which you compare prices?
We are constantly adding more retailers to our database and currently compare prices with online retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and Macy's. When Smoopa finds you a lower price and you complete your purchase, Smoopa may be compensated by the online retailer.
What happens when I sign up for alerts?
If you're not ready to make a purchase, you can sign up for alerts and we will send you an email when the online price drops below your alert price.
I found an inappropriate item. What should I do?
If you see nudity, porn, or hateful content, please let us know by tapping on the item name and flagging it as inappropriate.
"Great idea, great execution! The items and deals are relevant and not a bunch of fodder like similar websites I've seen. It's addicting to browse randomly just to see if you find a sweet deal you can't pass up on :)"
"Love shopping! Especially when this application allows u to buy at the right time! Big money saver!"
"Awesome! This app is amazing. Love it."
"The alert function is fabulous, especially because it includes shipping costs in the price alerts."
"I've only had this app for a couple of weeks and I have been able to find several great deals that worked for me. Excellent."
"I love the app! Great design."
"Love and way I can save money! It works great too!!! 5 stars from the Williams family!!!!"