MyLeanKit provides a focused view of your work across all boards.
MyLeanKit Key Features
• See all the cards you’re assigned and subscribed to across all boards
• View cards in order of blocked cards, priority, due date, and then others
• Create new cards
• Edit card details including priority, due date, assigned users, and blockers
• Update the lane status of each card
• Card updates are automatically reflected on the board view
• Add comments to communicate status and ask questions
• View and update task cards
• Easily switch between multiple LeanKit accounts
With all your boards, lanes, and cards right in your pocket, LeanPocket lets you manage your work on the go.
IMPORTANT: You must already have a LeanKit account to use this app. Create your kanban board today at LeanKit.com using a desktop or laptop computer.
Kanban is kind of like a ToDo list, except way better. Virtual kanban allows individuals and teams to visualize their work on a virtual whiteboard, where work is broken up into task cards and moved along vertical and horizontal lanes representing work status (states like "Ready", "In Progress", "Complete"). Standard ToDo lists just keep growing and provide little gratification. Instead, kanban lets you see exactly what and how you are doing.
* View, Edit, Move, and Delete task cards
* Change between single and multiple column views
* Set task due dates, priority, type, size, and tags
* Assign users
* Block or unblock cards
* Collaborate with your team by viewing and adding card comments (premium)
* Multiple accounts
Out of the box, LeanPocket is a free app that shows ads after 5 days. If you choose to go pro (in app purchase), you will get all current and future premium content.
Help me out! I'm an independent developer trying to make this app great. Please send me comments, feature requests, and bug reports so we can make it great together. Visit the app website or send feedback right from the app's settings. Visit the help page for a listing of known issues.
Made in Maine.
Quickly see what needs to be done and how, request clarifications, and communicate details with email notifications and attachments. Updates made from your device are instantly visible to the entire team.
MyLeanKit for Construction Key Features
See all the cards you’re assigned and subscribed to across all boards
View cards in order of blocked cards, priority, due date, and then others
Create new cards
Edit card details including priority, due date, assigned users, and blockers
Update the lane status of each card
Card updates are automatically reflected on the board view
Add comments to communicate status and ask questions
View and update task cards
Easily switch between multiple LeanKit accounts
Get the free LeanKit for Construction app as part of your account. For non-construction solutions, search again in Google Play for “LeanKit.”
Key features are:
* Multiple boards (two in free version, purchase license for unlimited boards).
* The ability of color-coding for cards.
* Tunable limits on the number of cards in progress.
* The ability to block cards with text cause.
* Metrics for cards movement.
* Compact user interface, suitable for smartphones displays.
* Moving, editing and sorting cards from the context menu
* Moving the cards in the next column paging gesture from left to right
Application works on all devices running Android version of 2.2 (FROYO) and older. However, at present the user interface optimization is made for smartphones running Android 4.0 (ICS) and above. Interface for tablets and other versions of Android is in development.
You can find more information on project site ( http://kanban.lab18.net ), reporting bugs, suggest new features or vote for other suggestions. Feedback is very important for the further development of the product in the correct direction.
Don't forget to rate this application!
Angel Forms is an application for managing sales meetings. With it, you can set up your meetings, record your impressions of those meetings, and have the recorded details stored online.
For sales managers, there is an online management system at http://www.jmcapps.co.uk/ for viewing your salespersons' location and recorded data, and for setting up meetings.