No Software needed, connexion is SSH based.
You only have to share the same network and activate "Remote Login" in your Mac Preferences (OS X).
With the next release of this app, you'll be able to :
- control* the following applications : EyeTV, iPhoto, iTunes, Keynote, MPlayerX, PowerPoint, QuickTime, Rdio, Spotify, VLC and virtually press left/right arrows and space bar of your keyboard
- schedule your Mac shutdown
- send custom commands via osascript / launch AppleScripts** located in your Mac
- make your Mac talk
* commands available : Play, Pause, Next, Previous, Fast Forward, Rewind...
This app remotely schedules your Mac shutdown.
Extra features of this simple Mac Remote :
- displays a notification with the countdown (Donate)
- controls volume
- launches Mac application (located in /Applications/)
- launches a 2nd Mac application (Donate)
- makes your Mac talk (Donate)
The iFi Tag - Phone finder is a bluetooth based small device, similar to a key fob, which communicates and remains wirelessly connected to the user's smart phone.
The Tag is enabled on your phone with the iFoundIt Android app. When either phone or the object to which device is attached gets separated, then alarm is generated on both phone and the tag. This device keeps track of your phone, purse, luggage or computer bag and will notify before you lose them. This device will also send an email showing location of lostitem on the user's cell phone using maps. This solves a very common problem of losing personal valuables.
Turn on the iFi Tag and Attach to a key ring or any other valuable that you would like to keep tracking.
Features of iFi Tag
• Separation Alert: iFi Tag and your phone start ringing when they are separated by a distance of more than 25 to 30 feet. Distance may vary depending on the surroundings.
• Track your Phone: Press the tag button for 2 secs, till the Green light blinks to locate the phone.
• Track your iFi Tag: Go to Home screen, Tap on the connected tag. Tap "Find me"to make iFi Tag beep.
• Reconnect to phone: On separation, iFi Tag will remain on and attempt continuously to connect with the phone. Tag status on the screen will change to Red on out of range and Green when in range.
• Location Notification: On separation beyond 3 minutes, recorded GPS coordinates ofthe phone and Time ofseparation can be accessed on your registered email ID.
• Safe Location: At safe location, Phone and tag will not ring, when disconnected
from each other.
• iFi Tag uses BT 2.1 technology and battery can last upto 72 hours under normal usage.
Steps for setup
1.Download and install the App on your Android Phone. Launch iFi Tag App from the application menu on your mobile phone.
2. Turn ON the iFi Tag by pressing button on the tag for3 sec.
3. iFi Tag will start blinking in Red and Green for 3 min and will beep once.
4. Launch the iFi Tag App on your mobile phone.
5. Tap "Add Device"tab and select "iFi Tag" from the unpaired device list in the App menu.
6. If prompted, enter the password as "1234" and Tap on Pair button. The iFi Tag will beep twice on successful connection. Tap Done.
7. iFi Tag status will turn Green on the screen indicating connected to the phone.
8. Tap "Setting" Tab and change the Notification to ON. Enter Phone number and Email id to receive email Notifications on loss of device.
9. Basic iFi tag setup is complete. You can start using it NOW!
Disclaimer : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
One of the greatest dangers to natural areas is the spread of invasive species. Help invasive species experts protect our environment! This app accesses local lists created by National Park Service rangers and other professionals to show you top invasives species in your area. You can then contribute data to help stop the spread of invasives by using the app to send GPS location and photos of these plants and animals to the experts. Visit http://whatsinvasive.com for more information.
Only for commercial use, contact email@example.com for billing information.
Mac Address Changer changes your Mac Address to a random Mac Address by just clicking a button.
Superuser (With Root Access) and Busybox are necessary. Works only on a Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 2 and Galaxy Note 10.1!
For Questions just email me. I am also working to add more compatible devices, if you have a rooted devices with Android 2.1 or higher and you to help me, just email me!
I am not able to answer your comments so email me for support
Best free cell phone tracker helps you find and track your lost or stolen device, making ‘lost’ Android phones/tablets a thing of the past.
No need to think “How can I find my Android phone?” – its cell phone locator features find and control it remotely.
Easy to use root install and update wizards (no command line knowledge required to use the tool). Provided also for NAND protected devices (write protected on system partition).
■ Locate/Track your ‘lost’ phone on a map through our web-based mobile phone tracking feature (uses GPS tracker and other triangulation methods).
■ Control your cell phone remotely via a web-based interface or SMS if the phone is stolen (to do this, go to: http://my.avast.com).
■ Remotely lock and/or wipe the phone memory, to keep your data safe.
■ Remotely take photos or listen to audio of the phone’s surroundings.
■ Set up a SIM-card-change notification to another device.
■ Stealth Mode automatically hides the app on your phone whenever Anti-Theft is activated, so that a thief is not even aware of its presence.
REMOTE FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
You can trigger remote features via SMS command from a friend’s phone or via our web interface at http://my.avast.com
■ Remotely lock device.
■ Activate a customizable siren.
■ Wipe memory to keep your private data safe.
■ Custom locked-screen text (e.g. show rewards for its return).
■ Send an on-display message to the phone.
■ Have the phone call you elsewhere to listen to surroundings (with blacked-out screen, so invisible to thieves).
■ Have calls and messages forwarded to a different phone.
EXTRA FEATURES for ROOTED PHONES
■ Choose your own name for the app, to further confuse would-be thieves.
■ Remotely reboot the device.
■ Prevent USB access to the phone.
■ Not even a hard reset will delete avast! Anti-Theft.
■ Keep data connectivity live, so the thief cannot turn off the internet connection.
★ Geofencing: Phone performs specific actions (e.g. lock, activate siren, send location) when outside of a set perimeter (e.g. if you go to a cafe and set a 500m perimeter, and somebody steals your phone and takes it beyond that, it activates your specified actions).
★ Remote identification: Takes a picture of the thief when he/she tries to unlock the device (can use front or back camera, with face recognition). Also can listen to and record audio.
★ Password check: Marks the device as stolen if a wrong locked screen password is entered 3 times.
★ Remote forwarding: Begin forwarding calls or SMS messages from the lost phone.
★ Remote data retrieval: Retrieve call logs, SMS messages, and other personal data from your phone – e.g. before remotely wiping its memory.
Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly.
AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world’s most trusted antivirus, protects over 200 million people, computers, and mobile devices with its security applications. In business for over 25 years, AVAST is one of the pioneers in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for both consumers and business.