Use the really simple search interface to find a show time and channel and then long-click to send a Remote Record instruction to your Sky box.
Foxtel Go is currently available for Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 7”, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8”, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 8”, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge, Samsung Galaxy Tab S, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (Australian models for all devices only), Nexus 5, Xperia Z1, Xperia Z2, Xperia Z2 Tablet, Xperia Z3, Xperia C3, Acer Iconia (A1-830), LG G3
Foxtel Go is optimised for KitKat and Lollipop
Enjoy your favourites from some of our most popular Entertainment, Documentary, Drama, Movie & Sport channels – even when you’re not at home.
Download today to take advantage of some amazing features:
• Up to 80 live channels including FOX SPORTS 1, 2 & 3
• Watch episodes of shows you’ve missed with Catch Up
• 2 devices can be running Foxtel Go at the same time, with 3 registered
A Foxtel Residential subscription and Foxtel online account liked to your subscription account are required
^ Due to the natural delays in internet delivered technology, there might be a time difference from the main broadcast. Available to Foxtel Residential Cable & Satellite customers with a STU, excluding Optus TV feat Foxtel customers. You must subscribe to a channel (or relevant tier) in your residential pack to access content available from that channel. Requires compatible device running operating system Jellybean 4.1-4.4. Recommended Internet speeds apply. Internet connection required. ISP and data charges may apply. Video quality may vary according to 3G/4G and Wi-Fi service. Only available for use in Australia. Foxtel and some services not available to all homes.
• Browse or Search the Foxtel Guide (14 days in advance)
• Record shows to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar
• Series Link programs (when available). This allows you to record a whole series rather than just one episode – so you’ll never miss your favourite shows again!
• Watch trailers (when available)
• Get recommendations for shows you might like to watch
• Change channels on your Foxtel iQ or iQHD
• Save channels to your Favourites list
• Set reminders for shows you want to watch
• A Foxtel iQ, iQHD or a MyStar set top box and a Foxtel Online Account are required for Remote Record and a Foxtel iQ or iQHD Change Channel feature. If you don’t already have a Foxtel Online Account, you can create one by tapping “Register” in the Log In screen (then just follow the prompts).
• Your Android device must be running on firmware version 2.2 or later.
For more help, please contact Foxtel on 131 999, or email us on FoxtelGuide@foxtel.com.au.
This even earlier in the head would not come, that would have been the smart phone or tablet all functions from the TV remote.
So we called it a universal remote app. This application is now available for you!
You just need to download the application, it is absolutely free.
Go through all the settings on a smartphone in relation to the TV.
You must choose which connection you choose: WiFi or Infrared.
Now you wash away easily change the volume or channels, respectively, to enable or disable a smartphone or tablet. And more and even include 3D
Have a good mood!
- Free for all SKY TV Domestic customers with the Basic package
- Watch up to 16 live SKY TV channels* depending on your subscription
- Browse a 7-day programme guide
- Set programme reminders to your device
- Remote record if you have MY SKY
- Keep content family friendly with parental control settings
- Available wherever you have an internet connection in New Zealand
The SKY GO app for Android is supported on select Android devices. The Android devices supported include devices running 4.1 Jelly Bean and higher: Samsung GALAXY S II, S III, S4, S5; Samsung GALAXY Note II, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Note PRO range; Samsung GALAXY Tab 2, Tab 3 range, Tab 4 range; Samsung GALAXY Tab S range; LG G3; Google Nexus 5 by LG; Google Nexus 4 by LG; ASUS Google Nexus 7 Tablet; HTC One 801s and Sony Xperia™ Z. We're working hard to bring SKY GO to more devices in the future.
You can register to watch SKY GO on three devices per SKY account, and you can watch on one device at a time.
*Sometimes we don’t have the digital rights to show all of our content on SKY GO. Some restrictions may apply.
From the beaches of summer to the duvets of winter, just think of all the places you can now watch on…
For more information visit the SKY GO website: http://www.skygo.co.nz/support/all_about_sky_go/
Fetch TV and non-Fetch TV customers can browse the on demand movie catalogue and watch trailers on your Android phone. You can also search the 7 Day TV guide and setup reminders for shows you want to watch.
Fetch TV customers can pair your Android phone with your Fetch TV set-top box, and watch selected subscription channels^ and Movie Box^ movies at home or when you are out and about. You can schedule and manage your recordings from anywhere, plus watch movie trailers and rent movies ready to watch on your TV at home.
At home you can also use the app to browse Fetch TV content, watch standard definition free to air recordings, choose movies, and set recordings without interrupting what you are watching on TV. Your phone also doubles as your fully functional remote control.
Features available to all users:
• Browse and search the Fetch TV catalogue
• Watch movie trailers on your Android phone
• Browse and search the 7 day TV guide and setup reminders
• Post comments about what you're watching on Facebook or Twitter
Features available to Fetch TV customers using eligible devices* paired to your Fetch TV set-top-box
• Watch Movie Box movies^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch Live selected subscription channels^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch standard definition free to air TV recordings on your Android phone* at home
• Watch the Movies Now Showing trailer channel
• Schedule recordings wherever you are
• Browse the recordings on your set-top box
• 'Tap to play' a recording or on demand movie or TV show on your TV
• Manage scheduled and Series Tag recordings
• Change channels, and adjust the volume on your TV
• Rent an on demand movie to watch on your TV
* for device requirements, please refer to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
^ this content is only available where it is included with your Fetch TV subscription. Not all channels are available for viewing on the app
Changing channels on your TV, recording to your Fetch TV set-top box, playing on demand programs on the TV, and streaming selected recorded content requires the Fetch TV app to be connected to the same home network as your Fetch TV set-top box.
For the best experience we recommend using Wi-Fi network connection.
Notes for connecting the Fetch TV app with your Fetch TV set-top box (pairing):
• Please be at home, with your TV on and your Fetch TV set-top box turned on
• From the Home screen menu go to Manage > Settings > Mobile & Tablet
• Follow the on screen messages to setup your initial connection
You should only need to connect to your Fetch TV set-top box once, however if for some reason you lose your connection, just run the setup process again.
For further support with the Fetch TV app go to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
By downloading this Fetch TV app (Mobile App), you accept the End User Licence Agreement available at http://www.fetchtv.com.au/mobile/eula. Please review the terms and conditions before downloading. Do not download the Mobile App if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.
Unterstützte Modi (je nach verwendetem Audioblock Gerät):
- Zugriff auf über 13.000 Internet-Radiostationen und 200.000 Podcast / Listen again services
- Digital-Radiosender DAB und DAB + (mit Anzeige von Stations-Metadaten)
- UKW-Radiosender mit RDS Informationen
- UPnP-und USB-Datei Musik-Player
- Funksteuerung (Über WLAN) einschließlich Lautstärke, Senderwahl-, Scan-und andere Einstellungen
(Einige Funktionen sind möglicherweise nicht für ältere Block-Geräte verfügbar. Einzelheiten entnehmen Sie bitte der Bedienungsanleitung Ihres Gerätes oder den Gerätebeschreibungen auf www.audioblock.de.)
1. The name of the game is "Petals Around the Rose", and the name is significant.
2. The answer is always a nonnegative even number, or zero.
3. Anyone who knows the game may give the answer to any roll, but they must not disclose the reasoning.
Don't get it? Don't knock it!