The key features:
• HOMEPAGE – The new Homepage makes exploring a world of entertainment easier and faster with all of your TV & Movies options in one place
• TV GUIDE – Browse what’s on TV and set your Sky+HD box to record any show when you’re at home or on the move
• SMART SERIES LINK - Record the current and the future series of a TV show at the touch of a button
• CATCH UP TV - Find the shows you’ve missed at no extra cost and download them to your Sky+HD box
• TV BOX SETS – Dive into complete series of the latest and greatest shows and download them to your Sky+HD box
• NEW & RECOMMENDED – Find the latest TV shows and catch up from the start or browse through Showcase to see the best of on demand TV shows and movies
• SPORTS – Browse all the sports channels as well as all upcoming live sporting events and set your Sky+HD box to record or to remind you when it starts
• SKY MOVIES ON DEMAND - Browse hundreds of movies, with new premieres added every week and download them to your Sky+HD box
• SKY STORE – Choose from a wide selection of movies to rent and download them to your Sky+HD box from anywhere
• FAVOURITES – Create your own TV Guide by saving your favourite channels
• SEARCH - By title, actor, channel, sport and lots more
And when you’re at home with the Sky+ app on the same Wi-Fi network as your Sky+HD box, you’ll also get:
• PLANNER – Manage all of your recordings in your Planner without interrupting your TV viewing. Delete a programme you no longer want or just press Watch and it will start playing on your TV
• PHOTOS – View photos from your phone or tablet on the TV so the whole family can see those special moments
• RECORDING HELP - When several programmes you want to record clash, the app will suggest a solution
• REMOTE CONTROL - Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, change the channel and turn your box on and off. All from the app without the need for the remote control
To use the enhanced features you will need a compatible Sky+HD box and have your device and Sky+HD box connected to the same broadband network either with a wired or wireless connection. Please see the Help section of the app for more details.
In order to Record and Download programmes to your Sky+HD box you will need to register your Sky iD with the service at sky.com/remoterecord and simply follow the instructions.
Smart Series Link and photo viewing are only available to customers with a compatible Sky+HD box.
All recordings are FREE, however mobile network and/or Wi-Fi charges may apply.
If you need help with setting up or using the Sky+ app please go to our help forum sky.com/skyplusapphelp or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're experiencing problems connecting your Sky+ app to your Sky+HD box when using the BT Home Hub router, please visit the following link for more information: http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/46134
If you are having problems connecting your app to your Sky+HD box, please make sure that your Sky+HD box and iPhone/iPad are on the same WiFi network. If you have a dual band router, the Sky box and your device must be on the same WiFi band. For more advice and information please visit our help forum at sky.com/skyplusapphelp or contact us via email@example.com
If you’re having issues with Remote Record or connecting the app to your Sky+HD box please visit our dedicated help pages;
You can also email us if you experience any problems. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: http://www.sky.com/privacy/
The terms and conditions reflect recent changes to the app. Please read them carefully before using the app.
Features that can be used by all Tata Sky subscribers:
• Everywhere TV: carry your TV with you
• Live TV: stream live TV channels across genres like sports, news, entertainment and many more. To easily find channels you want to watch Genre based listing is available.
• Catch Up TV: stream the last five days' episodes of your favourite TV shows
• Video on Demand: stream/ download videos from our library of hundreds of movies, do it yourself tutorials and other fun videos
- Remote Record: browse through 3 day programme listings with synopsis
- Social sharing: share what your are watching with friends on facebook and twitter
Features that can be used by all Tata Sky+ HD subscribers:
• Wi-Fi remote: control your Tata Sky+ HD box:
• Full remote: this view is an exact representation of your Tata Sky remote
• Gesture remote: a quick way to change channels and control volume
• Quick remote: just one tap to tune to your favourite TV channels
• Remote record: set recordings for your favourite TV shows
-Different versions available for tablets and phones
-To enjoy Everywhere TV you will require 3G/ Wi-Fi broadband connection
-To activate Everywhere TV, you will need to complete free registration on the app and then call the Tata Sky Helpline
-This version of the app is supported only on
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 – 7.0 inch – with OS version 4.1.2 ONLY
2. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 – 10.1 inch – with OS version 4.1.2 ONLY
3. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 – 7.0 inch – with OS version 4.1.2 ONLY
4. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 – 8.0 inch – with OS version 4.2.2 ONLY
5. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo with OS version 4.2.2 ONLY
6. Samsung Galaxy Note Pro with OS version 4.4.2 ONLY
7. Samsung Galaxy Note 800 – with OS version 4.1.2 ONLY
8. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 – with OS version 4.3 ONLY
9. Lenovo Yoga Tablet – 8 inch – with OS version 4.4.2 ONLY
10. Lenovo Yoga Tablet – 10 inch – with OS version 4.4.2 ONLY
For more information on the app visit: http://www.tatasky.com/tata-sky-mobile.
NOTE 1: Remote control features are only compatible with:
• IR-equipped Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets (see below for model list)
• DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 tablets
• Android phones & tablets when paired over Bluetooth with the Griffin Beacon for Android (it is not compatible with the Griffin Beacon for iOS)
• Android phones & tablets connected over WiFi with network-connected DirecTV Receivers and Roku Media Players
• Google Play Edition HTC One with KitKat (Android Version 4.4) or above- does not work with any other HTC device.
NOTE 2: Remote control features are NOT compatible with LG Android smartphones and tablets with built-in IR blasters.
NOTE 3: For DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 users, you will need to install the latest UEI Quickset SDK to maximize remote control performance: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uei.quicksetsdk
NOTE 4: TV Channel Listings only available in the US.
With Dijit's remote control features, you can finally clean up your coffee table and put your extra remotes away in a drawer somewhere. Now your phone (or tablet) is your remote. At last your whole family (and even guests) will be able to figure out how to control all the different devices and inputs you have in the living room!
Dijit gives you a perfectly customizable remote control interface, where you decide exactly which buttons appear when you want them to. No more squinting at 73 identically shaped buttons on your remote, just the ones you want and need. Using Dijit is incredibly simple. Add each device you want to control with just a few taps using our included device library.
In addition to the remote control, the Dijit Guide delivers a customized electronic program guide (EPG) for your personal TV channel lineup. Simply identify your cable/satellite provider, and Dijit will find all your listings. From there you can quickly prune your guide to just show the channels and shows you like to watch, and hide all the rest.
Dijit Remote works with the following Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with built-in IR Transmitter:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy MEGA
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
• Built-in device code (over 200,000 TVs, DVD players, Blu-Rays, DVRs, Set-Tops, and more) library for instant programming
• Automatically discovers and controls DirecTV receivers connected to your WiFi network
• Integrated learning feature for advanced or custom controls
• Fully customizable button layout
• Support for multiple systems in different rooms or homes
• WiFi support for Roku owners to control their Roku Media Players with their Android devices.
• Program guide that works with every channel provider in the US and Canada
For more information about the Griffin Beacon: http://griffintechnology.com/support/beacon-android
A must have for all movie fans!
Keep a record of movies you want to watch with your own personal shortlist and, exclusively for Sky Movies customers, remote record some of those that are on the Sky Movies channels. What's more if you are a Sky Movies customer, with a Sky iD or My Virgin Media Username, you can watch all available movies directly on your device, at no extra cost*.
Delve deeper into movies that are on at the cinema and find out exactly where and when the latest releases are showing with the in-app cinema finder.
Features include –
• Daily Picks
• On Sky Movies
• Sky Store
• Coming Soon
• At the Cinema
• My Shortlist
• TV Guide
Want to find out more about a movie? You can with the Sky Movies app.
Movie information includes –
• Airing times
• Image galleries
Sky Movies is supported on devices running Android 4.0 and above.
*The service is available in the UK and Ireland. Mobile network and/or WiFi charges apply. Contact your Network Operator for further information.
Additional information: Available to residential customers in the UK or Ireland only. Some programmes from live Sky TV channels are unavailable via the Sky Movies App.
Sky’s full terms and conditions can be viewed here: http://www.sky.com/tv/channel/skymovies/article/sky-movies-app-terms-and-conditions
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: http://www.sky.com/privacy
This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2012 or later. If you own a LG Smart TV released in 2011 or before, please use the “LG TV Remote 2011” application.
You can use LG TV Remote after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same WiFi network.
The Mini TV feature might not be available for certain channels due to provision of contents under copy protection regulations.
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600, LMG860, LM76XX,
LM67XX, LM66XX, LM64XX, LM6300, LM62XX, LM6100,
LM5900, LS5800, LS57XX, PA6900, PA4700 Series
LA9700, LA9600, LA8800, LA86XX, LA7900, LA74XX,
LA7100, LA69XX, LA6800, LA66XX, LA6500, LA64XX,
LA62XX, LN61XX, LN57XX, LN570B, PH67XX, PH6600,
PN6700, PN5700, PH4700, PN4700 Series
LB57XX, LB58XX, LB49xx,
UB80XX, UB82XX, UB83XX, UB92XX
LB49XX, LB57XX, LB58XX, LB61XX
PB65XX, PB66XX, PB69XX
- MiniTV : Continuously watching live channels on your mobile device.
* Mini TV feature might not be available to certain smart mobile devices.
* Mini TV feature only supports DTV, ATV, AV/SCART & COMP.
- Hot keys for volume/channel control, input list and channel list.
- Mini Home : Access to premium Content Providers and MyApps service directly .
- Touch Pad : Control LG Smart TV on screen pointer(like magic remote) using touch pad.
- SmartText : Easy text input via smartphone. (Typing will be limited in some environments)
- QuickMemo: Instantly captures TV screen, so you can add comments, drawings, humor.
The below features are supported only in 2013 TV models.
- Unified search: Searching for smart TV contents (like CP and Youtube contents) with keyword
- Smartshare: Media files (listed from Smartshare on TV) are listed on mobile device and executed on TV as being chosen.
- ON NOW: What's on right now that you might enjoy? On Now recommends programs suited to your personal tastes, based upon your pre-selections.
Sky Go Extra lets Sky TV customers download popular TV shows and movies via Wi-Fi to watch on up to four devices. The content available for download depends on your Sky TV subscription. Downloading via Wi-Fi also means that you don’t have to worry about using up your monthly data allowance from your mobile phone provider.
Enjoy TV from Sky on selected Android smartphones and tablets wherever you are in the UK or Ireland with a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection.
SKY GO - KEY FEATURES
* Our on demand catalogue includes over 1000 movies, hundreds of entertainment programmes and a great range of kids shows
* Watch up to 72 live TV channels depending on your subscription
* All Sky Sports channels including Sky Sports F1, Sky Sports 5 and British Eurosport
* All 11 Sky Movies Channels
* Sky Atlantic, Sky1, Sky Living, Sky Arts 1 and Sky News
* Eight Kids channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney Channel
* Register up to 2 devices
* Watch on up to 2 devices at the same time (streaming)
Sky TV customers can continue to enjoy the great benefits of Sky Go at no extra cost to your monthly subscription.
SKY GO EXTRA – ADDITIONAL FEATURES
* Download selected On Demand content depending on your Sky TV subscription
* Watch downloaded content anywhere, even without Wi-Fi or 3G/4G
* Register up to 4 devices
* Watch on up to 2 devices at the same time (streaming)
Sky TV customers can upgrade to enjoy the great additional benefits of Sky Go Extra for just £5 (or €6) extra per month. More information at: www.sky.com/skygo
Watching Sky Go on your smartphone through a 3G/4G connection will use data and contribute to the monthly allowance set by your mobile network operator. Exceeding this could result in significant charges. For security reasons and to protect the rights of our content partners Sky Go is not supported on rooted devices.
How do I sign in?
To start enjoying Sky Go you need a Sky iD username and password which you can set up at skygo.com/signup
How much does Sky Go/Sky Go Extra cost?
Sky Go is available to Sky TV customers at no extra cost but what you'll be able to watch depends on your Sky TV subscription. Sky Go Extra is for Sky TV customers only and costs £5 (or €6) extra per month.
What are the streaming requirements?
We recommend a minimum continuous bandwidth of 1MBps to access high quality streams.
What download restrictions are there?
Sky Go Extra users can download selected Sky Go content via Wi-Fi. 2 downloads per programme. Content is deleted 48 hours after viewing starts or no later than 30 days after download.
Sky Go is supported on a range of Android devices running on 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 and 5.0 operating systems. For a full list of supported devices visit: www.sky.com/skygo
The service is available in the UK and Ireland. Mobile network and/or Wi-Fi charges apply. Contact your Network Operator for further information.
Additional information: Available to residential customers in the UK or Ireland only. Some programmes from live Sky TV channels are unavailable via Sky Go. Further terms apply.
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: http://help.sky.com/articles/sky-privacy-and-cookies-notice
1. The name of the game is "Petals Around the Rose", and the name is significant.
2. The answer is always a nonnegative even number, or zero.
3. Anyone who knows the game may give the answer to any roll, but they must not disclose the reasoning.
Don't get it? Don't knock it!