- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
• Butt Workouts – Tone Buttocks
• Bikini Butt – Tone your buttocks with Leg Lift Exercises and get sexiest Bikini Butt like Brazilians.
• Only the best lower body workouts to tone your buttocks.
• With these Bikini Butt workouts you can train your butt, whenever you want and wherever you want. Quick and easy to train and you don’t have to use any gym equipment.
• Your butt loves our workouts. It is ideal for women who want their buttocks to be shape all year around.
• Our workouts are simple to use and your body stays in good health all the time.
• Workouts by Certified Personal Trainers.
• You need internet connection to make the app work
- Use the app during your workouts to measure distance, pace/speed, calories burned and elapsed time.
- The premium voice coaching by selected adidas athlete (for example Derrick Rose) and highly customizable audible alerts enhance your motivation to achieve your goals.
- Track your progress and reach your goals: access your latest achievements and major milestones.
- Analyze your data: get your running and workout score and keep track of your time, burned calories and pace.
- Get your performance in animated charts (also in landscape).
- Set individual goals to improve your fitness with a variety of workouts and training plans. Use the free training plans to prepare for your next 5k run, 10k run, half-marathon or marathon. The app also features several workout plans that help you to lose weight or to improve your running technique.
- You´re not a runner? – No problem. We have you covered with more than 400 strength and flexibility exercises to improve your fitness.
- Get stronger, get in shape, lose weight: access to more than 400 strength & flexibility fitness exercises and practice by instructional videos.
- Easy access to your music during your activity and deep integration with Google Play Music.
- Heart-rate tracking & coaching: support of Bluetooth Smart HRM on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Heart-rate can be used for premium voice coaching. Train more effectively by using heart rate to give real time feedback about your body response.
- Display your route on Google Maps and calculate a detailed elevation profile.
Intergration of miCoach devices:
- Integrates Training with the miCoach Fit Smart. The miCoach FIT SMART wristband measures a variety of data (heart rate without chest band, distance, stride rate, pace, calories etc.) which can be displayed on your miCoach train & run app.
- Stride-rate tracking & coaching: support of miCoach SPEED_CELL Bluetooth Smart as a stride sensor for running on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Stride-rate can be used for premium voice coaching as well as simply for tracking of stride. adidas SPEED_CELL delivers you distance and pace of your workout independent from GPS to enable indoor training and more accurate pace based trainings.
- Sync to miCoach.com cloud to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Supports the analysis of workouts done by the adidas Smart Run watch (synchronized via Wifi to micoach.com from the watch to the app).
- Gear Section: track your shoe usage.
Fizzner allows you:
* Train with existing workouts.
* Create own Workout based on exercises.
* Log your progress while training.
* Display progress of workouts in charts.
* Create own exercises.
* Each exercise is with image, which represents which part of body is actually trained.
* Exercises are grouped in categories for easier browsing.
* Application has tutorial, which teach you step by step, how use it.
This app is currently in BETA stage, feel free to send us feedback. What feature you want next.
• Create your own gym workouts
• Workout tracking
• Statistical analysis (general and each individual exercise)
• 300+ exercises (each one with gif and description)
• Available to use offline
• Home and gym environment
• Gym workout summaries (calories, records etc)
• Fast data input
• Create custom gym exercises
GymDiary is a gym workout mobile application which includes 300+ exercises. Each one with moving pictures and a description, that enables the user to create their own workout plans, then track their trainings and let the smartphone perform statistical analysis of their energy expenditure, strength gains, weight change etc. This is done by displaying informative graphs to help to observe their progress. For the people that are not familiar with creating their own training programs, we have created our own algorithm to help them out. GymDiary will create a workout plan for them considering their gender, age, goal, level and specified environment (gym or home).
Our mission is to help people to improve their fitness level with maximal effectiveness and comfort.
Work hard, train smart!
Total Fitness has the following sections:
Gym Exercises Guide
More than 100 different exercises to do at the gym with explanation of the exercise, info about involved muscles, images and an explanation video
Gym & Home Workouts
Different workouts that will help you to schedule your weekly work, as hard as you want or you can. You can train at the gym or at home
Different guided workouts that will allow you to practice fitness at home with this app´s help
Try to beat yourself and reach some of the goals that Total Fitness proposes you, try to reach your best training with these workouts.
Total Fitness helps you to monitorize your improvements with this section. Here, you will be able to control your BMI (body mass index), Fat %, and your strength.
Create your own workouts!
Total Fitness will help you support your work in the gym with nutrition advice so that you know what, when and how to eat to achieve your goals.
Total Fitness offers you the way to calculate your IMC, Fat %, and your Strength.
This app is free, we only ask you for your positive rating so that more people knows the app and we can keep improving it
We hope you like it!!
Easy to use workout tracker
One-click to save your gym logs, allow you to focus on your workout.
Preload weight and reps based on your history or target values.
Auto start timer after one-click. No need pan or paper for your gym logs anymore.
Workout routine planner
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Thousands of free routines specific for your goals, including programs for bodybuilding, weight training and home exercises, etc.
Large Exercise Database
- 1300+ weight training exercises
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- Exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed instructions and animations
- Ability to create your own exercises
Track workout with friends
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Compete, challenge, share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Save your training plans, gym logs, training data and bodybuilding progress data in the phone and on the cloud
- Works with offline mode, save your gym logs even there is no internet connection.
Powerful training analytics features
Analyze your training data and bodybuilding progress over the cloud.
Deliver your personalized training reports to you at your preference.
Explanation for required permissions
Google Play billing service
- allow user to purchase JEFIT Elite subscription
Find accounts on the device
- This helps to find which accounts to create for JEFIT user id
Read your contact
- help users to find which of their contacts are already using JEFIT, ease the adding friends process if users want to.
Read and write the contents of your USB storage
- exporting/importing data to SD card. Exercise images cache will also be stored in SD card.
View Wi-Fi connections
- see if you are on Wifi for better internet connection handling.
Read phone status and identity
- Better handling for incoming call while using the app, this will allow app to pause the workout session.
Use accounts on the device
- required to read and write your JEFIT account credentials
Full network access
- required for sync, workout routine download and exercise images download functions
- for rest timer / interval timer
Prevent phone from sleeping
- keep screen on for various timers
View network connections
- determine internet connection status, for offline mode handling.
Para evitar perder unos minutos muy importantes, es necesario indicarles a qué persona quieres que avisen primero.
Añadiendo este widget a tu escritorio del móvil Android, los servicios de emergencias estarán a sólo un botón de realizar la llamada a la persona que hayas indicado.
El logo de la aplicación es el utilizado por el Ministerio de Interior y Cruz Roja para la campaña "Avisar A", que consiste en indicar en tu agenda Aa (Avisar) seguido de la persona que quieres que sea avisada. http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aa_(Avisar_a)