Millions of users have made Ookla Speedtest the #1 app for testing Internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry!
- Discover your Download, Upload and Ping
- Real-time graphs show connection consistency
- Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
- Track past tests with detailed reporting
- Easily share your results
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
Developed by Speedchecker Ltd, the Company behind the most popular speed testing websites measuring over 100 million speed tests globally and trusted by the BBC, Guardian and other media outlets, ISPs and Governments.
one-click speed test of download, upload and ping
history of all speed tests saved to your device
easy sharing of results
compatible with a wide array of Android devices
Start your free speed test on Android today!
In the advanced test, speed is shown on a graph for easy interpretation. You can also see the average and maximum speeds for all the destinations.
- Simple and Advanced internet speed test modes
- Internet Download Speed Test from USA, EU and Asia combined or separately
- Speed Graph (Advanced)
- Speed Gauge / Meter (Simple)
- Easy unit configuration (kbyte/s kbit/s mbit/s)
- Limit Maximum Download size for each test
- Limit Speed test time
- All your results are logged
- Speed Result rates your WiFi or Mobile Data download speed (Low, Normal, Superb)
- Share Internet Speed Test results
- Speed Test gives you an indication of speed towards 3 destinations, which is not representative for your actual connection speed.
This application does give you a tool to check your speeds, and from experience, judge your active connection.
- More Configuration options
- Upload Speed
The application is very easy to use - the smartphone screen is displayed speedometer with a special font that with the right size and quality is reflected in the windscreen. In addition, you can track the speed chart in the history of time saved automatically include data on the maximum and average speed, trip distance and the date of measurement.
NOTE: Read values can be difficult when the application is running in full sun.
Keywords: speed, tachometer free, free speedometer, speedometer PRO, graph, history, speed meter, measurement, speed meter, V-max
Combining the power of speed tests and crowdsourcing, together, we are building the biggest network and most accurate database of WiFi coverage and the connection speeds of these Hotspots in the world. SpeedSpot has a powerful and highly reliable speed test engine that is ideal for measuring any type of cell or WiFi connection: 3g, 4g, LTE, dsl, adsl, cable. It also takes into account the strength of the WiFi or cell signal.
This means you are getting the most accurate results for your download speed, upload speed or ping tests.
SpeedSpot is building a free, crowdsourced database of WiFi Hotspots that are rated by an internet speed test. In order to do that SpeedSpot let’s you create SpeedSpots, which combine speed test data and a venue, like a Hotel, Cafe and Restaurant and its GPS map location (SpeedSpot = Speed Test + Venue + Location) and allows you to contribute this information to the database which is freely accessible for all SpeedSpot users on Android and iOS. Hotel results are also freely accessible to everyone using a browser on SpeedSpot.org, the only search engine on the internet that let’s you check how fast a Hotel's internet connection is before you stay there.
✓ Run Speed Tests for your Cellular Network on 3g, 4g, LTE connections to improve your coverage
✓ Test the Download and Upload Speed and Ping of WiFi Hotspots on dsl, adsl, cable connections.
✓ Help make finding free WiFi Hotspots with fast network connections possible by contributing your test results to the crowdsourced database
✓ Worldwide high speed data server network for reliable results
✓ Keep track of your internet connection speeds in your personal result history. The details include download and upload speed, ping, signal strength, network name, internal and external IP and the test date.
✓ Compare your different 3g, 4g, LTE cell connection tests. Study the reliability of your broadband dsl, adsl, cable connections over time.
✓ Use the WiFi Finder to access a coverage map that let’s you easily locate free, fast WiFi Hotspots around you in Hotels, Cafes and Restaurants and other public locations like stores, bars and libraries
✓ Free and without Ads
✓ Testing ping, download and upload speeds takes only 20s
✓ Data sizes are minimized and optimized for testing 3g, 4g, LTE connections to preserve mobile bandwidth
✓ Excellent WiFi coverage in large cities with thousands of spots on the map
✓ Easily find Hotels, Cafes, Restaurants, Bars and other Venues that offer fast free internet
✓ Explore venues directly on TripAdvisor, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Yelp
✓ Locate venues and get instant directions to the next fast WiFi Hotspot with maps
As featured in:
"SpeedSpot helps you avoid wimpy hotel WiFi.“ - USA TODAY
"New App SpeedSpot guides you to fastest Wi-Fi in your area." - Fast Company
"Thanks to SpeedSpot you can avoid unfortunate internet conditions when traveling." - Gizmodo
We have recently focused on improving the accuracy of the download, upload and ping tests. We are also focusing on incorporating the influencing of the signal strength into the test results as the signal strength can have significant influence on the connection speeds. Also we are trying to continue improving on the ideal data throughput for 3g, 4g, LTE connections to further minimize the necessary bandwidth for the tests. As data size is not so important for broadband connections like dsl, adsl and cable here we try to focus on shortening the time necessary to receive meaningful test results. Also we are constantly advancing the coverage quality of the Hotels, Cafes and Restaurants add added to the database and the maps.
Bike doesn't have a cycling speedometer and odometer? This is the app for you! Just be sure to mount the phone safely on your bicycle. Also makes a great pedometer.
- Bonus: Free route recorder and trip logger.
התקינו אותה על מכשירכם והמידע שלכם יגובה אוטומטית כל הזמן , ללא הגבלה ובחינם!
בעזרת האפליקציה, תוכלו לצפות בתמונות שנמצאות במחשב, בסמארטפון ובטבלט ואף תוכלו לשתף באמצעות מייל או הפייסבוק בקלות ובמהירות.
כמו כן ,תוכלו לשמוע את קבצי המוזיקה ולצפות בסרטי הוידאו שלכם מכל מקום.
השירות ניתן ללקוחות האינטרנט של בזק ללא תשלום וללא הגבלת נפח. להצטרפות לשירות כל שעליכם לעשות הוא להוריד את האפליקציה בחינם ולהירשם לשירות ב-3 שלבים פשוטים וקלים .
השירות כולל את התכונות הבאות:
•הגיבוי והאחסון נעשה עבור מגוון המכשירים שנמצאים ברשותכם- גם על המחשבים האישיים בבית באמצעות תוכנת גיבוי , גם בסמארטפון, גם בטאבלט !
•האפליקציה מותאמות לאייפונים, לאנדרואיד ולטאבלטים לסוגיהם. הורדת האפליקציה תאפשר גיבוי אוטומטי ומיידי של כל התמונות , הוידאו שיצולמו מהניידים ישירות לענן.
•תוכנת התקנה על המחשב האישי– הורדת התוכנה תתחיל תהליך של גיבוי מיידי של תיקיות ה- My Documents. קיימת אפשרות בחירה מהירה של תיקיות נוספות שיגובו אוטומטית כל הזמן באופן עצמאי.
•ממשק ניהול באינטרנט דרכו ניתן לצפות , ולשתף חברים בקבצים מכל מקום
•שיתוף בפייסבוק, טוויטר ,גוגל+ ,מייל ועוד
•צפייה ב-streaming של מוזיקה ווידאו ישירות מהאפליקציה או באמצעות ממשק הניהול באינטרנט
•אין הגבלה למספר מחשבים ומכשירים מגובים
•אין הגבלה לגודל קובץ ולנפח החשבון
The app is completely Ad-Free.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
- Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin) Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
אפליקצית 014 call מעניקה לך 140 דקות מתנה בחיוג ליעדים נייחים בחיוג 014 לחו"ל!
על מנת ליהנות מההטבה, האפליקציה תעדכן באופן אוטומטי את אנשי הקשר השמורים אצלך בנייד עם קידומת בינלאומית, לקידומת 014.
עליך להזין את מספר הנייד שלך באפליקציה על מנת להירשם לשרות וליהנות מהטבת הדקות ולחייג לאהובים שלך בחו"ל
014 הקידומת שלך לחו"ל
So you will need an active GPS connection for the app work.
You can use this app with bike smartphone holder and anything else, especially HUD with your car.
HUD means Head Up Display.
It shows you total distance, trip meter, max and current speed.
Kilometers(km/h), miles(mph) and Nautical mile(kts,knots,kn) are supporeted in this app.
NOTE: Due to phone GPS limitation, It may not work well in cloudy weather or indoor places.
And I don't guarantee that it shows accurate data because of GPS errors.
- Save your track info.
- Switch between analog and digital speedometer
- Switch between mph or km/h mode.
- Display satellites status.
- Speed chart.
- Map integration,get your location.
Please try the free version before buying it!
With this tool you can test the speed of your local (LAN) network.
Testing can be done on wireless (wifi) or wired network.
This app will not be useful unless you have a second phone or computer to use it as server!
You can download the server application (wifi_speed_test.exe/py) to your computer from here: https://bitbucket.org/pzolee/tcpserver/downloads
* Test Wi-Fi upload and download speed
* FTP server speed test
* Samba server speed test
* Tethering and hotspot support (you can test even your usb tethering)
Important: This is not an Internet speed test app!
This application will measure the speed of your local network,
live Internet connection is not required.
* Test Wi-Fi or LAN speed between your mobile phones/tablets.
* Test Wi-Fi or LAN speed between your mobile devices and your computer
* Detecting overlapping networks
* Analyse your network and find bottlenecks
* Export results in csv format and upload to cloud
* Test Ethernet speed: Useful if your device uses Ethernet connection (like Smart Media Hub or Android based media player)
Server application for computers: https://bitbucket.org/pzolee/tcpserver/downloads
Online demo about the usage: http://pzoleeblogen.wordpress.com/2014/03/09/wifi-speed-test-for-android-live-demo
When you perform free tests with 4Gmark, you participate in a collaborative project to aggregate a base of information for understanding and improving the quality of service.
The "Speed Test" quickly calculates downlink and uplink network speed (average Bitrate).
At the end of the Test, in the results, you can benchmark your results against the average bitrate obtained by other users in your country, in the same area or using the same smartphone (wifi or cellular).
The "Full Test" is a scenario with all protocols (latency, transfer, youtube, web) giving full visibility over the quality of the connection environment. It calculates a score which let you compare between them different smartphones, networks or places.
At the end of the Full Test, in the results, you can benchmark your results against the average score obtained by other users in your country, in the same area or using the same smartphone (wifi or cellular).
Also in the "Custom Test" section, Customized scenarios of tests are available.
Finally as a bonus, a dashboard that will offer the most current real-time information about your hardware, your location, your cellular and your wifi connection.
Use SpeedTest to monitor your cellular (3G/4G/LTE) or WiFi internet speed and response ( ping ) for your device. With a real-time graphical display, results are updated continously during the internet speed test. A quick trace route is performed to determine the number of gateways to the test server. This simple, easy-to-use app provides consistent, accurate internet speed testing from any location. A simple test app to determine your true mobile speed.
And now, with our new Star Rating system, you can see how your internet speed compares with those around the world! The star rating system intelligently adapts to your connection, to show you how your connection performed in comparison to others in a similar scenario! So whether you're on WiFi or cellular data, you always know how your connection compares!
– Simple, one button tap performs (or cancels) the internet speed tests.
– Testing features download speed, upload speed and latency (ping response) time.
– Simple, easy-to-read tracking and reporting.
– History of the previous tests is available for comparison.
– Works on either Cellular Internet from any carrier or when connected via WiFi internet.
– Conveniently share results with others via email.
– Testing servers located around the world for accurate results.
– Unlimited on-the-go testing - mobile speed testing.
– NEW! Star rating system to compare your speeds with other's around the world!
Important note: Speed test uses ICMP to run ping and trace route. There are some devices and builds of Android where this has been intentionally blocked. Unfortunately, there is nothing we as developers can do to avoid this happening. If your device is affected, Speed test will not run ping or trace route. It will simply skip and leave the fields blank for results. Hopefully, in the future, there will be a work around.
If you experience any unexpected behavior (crashes, hangs, etc), please feel free to email us from the app. We are always looking to improve your experience.
In addition, Walla! App gives you full access to Walla's mail service.
This version is also customized for Tablets.
Download and play Hubba Bubba's new, colorful, and absolutely free version of the legendary snake game.
Use the navigation buttons to virtually gobble up Hubba Bubba bubblegum. Each piece of gum eaten makes the snake grow longer, and you get more points. The more gum eaten in a shorter time, the more points you get.
The game can be played in three ways: open game, closed game, and obstacle course. Each option has three difficulty levels: beginner, advanced, and expert.
In the open game, the walls are not important. When the snake reaches the edge of the screen, it will appear again on the other side, and all you have to do is avoid letting the snake hit itself.
Stay away from the walls! In this option, in addition to not letting the snake hit itself, you also need to avoid hitting the walls, which will result in your disqualification.
In this option, you need to avoid letting the snake hit itself, as well as stopping it from hitting the walls, or the rocks that change position on each level. Hitting any of these will result in your disqualification.
On each level, you will be able to stop or restart the game from the beginning.
Rate the Game
Tell us what you liked, and your opinion on how we can improve the game.